Can’t believe it! Wowwww!
My ncaa basketball tournament picks got shot tonight! But I’m so happy that the 16-seed UMBC beat 1-seed Virginia 74-54. Wowwwwwww. :banana.dance: :banana.dance: :banana.dance:

[Image: 350_B5909_5950_4009_B36_C_4_B4538_C7_A86_E.png]
Cá bơi về bến mơ. 
(2018-03-16, 10:44 PM)Cá hồi Wrote: My ncaa basketball tournament picks got shot tonight! But I’m so happy that the 16-seed UMBC beat 1-seed Virginia 74-54.  Wowwwwwww. :banana.dance:  :banana.dance:  :banana.dance:

yes , a BIG and HUGE congratulation to UMBC ... nobody thought this could happen ..... UMBC school must be on cloud 9 this morning .... david vs Golilah .... and david WONNNNNNNNNNNN

:high-five-smiley-emoticon: Clap :high-five-smiley-emoticon:
Làm người huy hoàng phải chọn làm người dân Nam ...

(2018-03-16, 10:44 PM)Cá hồi Wrote: My ncaa basketball tournament picks got shot tonight! But I’m so happy that the 16-seed UMBC beat 1-seed Virginia 74-54.  Wowwwwwww. :banana.dance:  :banana.dance:  :banana.dance:

Rollin :chay:

Rollin

SB: Good morning!   Hello

Anh Khoa:  It’s year of the dog.  So I picked Gonzaga Bulldogs to go all the way.  My alma mater was Purdue but I think they will fall short when crunch time c0mes.   Cheer
Cá bơi về bến mơ. 
(2018-03-17, 09:39 AM)Cá hồi Wrote: SB: Good morning!   Hello

Anh Khoa:  It’s year of the dog.  So I picked Gonzaga Bulldogs to go all the way.  My alma mater was Purdue but I think they will fall short when crunch time c0mes.   Cheer

Probably one these big guys again: Kansas, Duke, Villanova, or Kentucky.  Praying for UH but don't think they can make it to the Final Four.
(2018-03-17, 09:39 AM)Cá hồi Wrote: SB: Good morning!   Hello

Congrat on Gonzaga won last night và Good luck with the Purdue game today . Mình always have been devoted to North Carolina Tar Heels , they play at 5pm today ....

:high-five-smiley-emoticon:

(2018-03-17, 11:15 AM)Mong manh Wrote: Probably one these big guys again: Kansas, Duke, Villanova, or Kentucky.  Praying for UH but don't think they can make it to the Final Four.

UH as in Houston ? too bad , they did not pull out a close one versus Michigan last night. It was a great effort though ....

Cheer

(2018-03-18, 10:31 AM)guest1221 Wrote: Congrat on Gonzaga won last night và Good luck with the Purdue game today . Mình always have been devoted to North Carolina Tar Heels , they play at 5pm today ....

I was about to give up on the Zags when they trailed late in the game. They finally prevailed in the end. Purdue team lost the center Isaac Haas for the rest of the tournament so they are lucky to make it to the Sweet 16.  Lol

Testing: https://soundcloud.com/user-233626839/le-da
Cá bơi về bến mơ. 
(2018-03-18, 10:31 AM)guest1221 Wrote: Congrat on Gonzaga won last night và Good luck with the Purdue game today . Mình always have been devoted to North Carolina Tar Heels , they play at 5pm today ....

my beloved North Carolina Tarheels bite the dust ( got kill by Texas A&M :thayghet:    ) .... Thôi rồi còn chi đâu em ơi  , có còn lại chăng dư âm thôi .... Trong cơn thương đau men đắng môi .... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr