Cho Mình Hỏi về Tổng Thống Trump
Nghe nói Tổng Thống Trump thời còn là thanh niên đã từng trốn quân dịch hay trốn lính gì đó.  Gần đây ông lớn tiếng chê bai những quân nhân nào bỏ mạng hay bị thương trong cuộc chiến là những kẻ thất bại (losers).

Vụ này thực hư ra sao?  Hy vọng là tin xạo vì nếu Tổng Thống Trump nghĩ như vậy, tội nghiệp chư vị anh hùng liệt sĩ của nước Việt ta chống giặc xâm lăng như Tàu, Pháp hàng mấy ngàn năm được ghi lại trong Sử Việt lắm.

Cám ơn các bạn.
Theo bài báo đầu đây, Trump giận duy tuyên bố ông không hề mạt sát những vị ANH HÙNG đã hy sinh cho đất nước.

Tuy vậy, những người từng làm việc với ông lên tiếng công nhận thái độ khinh miệt những chiến sĩ bỏ mạng, bị thương hoặc bị quân địch bắt làm tù binh như Nghị Sĩ McCain (Đảng Cộng Hoà) vì McCain từng bị tụi Việt Cộng bắt làm tù binh và bị chúng hành hạ trong tù.

Bạn vào đây đọc sẽ rõ;

The Atlantic: Trump said US soldiers injured or killed in war were ‘losers’ | Boston.com

https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2020/09/04/trump-said-u-s-soldiers-injured-or-killed-in-war-were-losers-the-atlantic-reports 
Trích từ link trên:

A former senior administration official, who like others spoke on the condition of anonymity to speak candidly, confirmed to The Washington Post that the president frequently made disparaging comments about veterans and soldiers missing in action, referring to them at times as “losers.”

In one account, the president told senior advisers that he didn’t understand why the U.S. government placed such value on finding soldiers missing in action because they had performed poorly and gotten caught and deserved what they got, according to a person familiar with the discussion.

Trump believed people who served in the Vietnam War must be “losers” because they hadn’t gotten out of it, according to a person familiar with the comments. Trump also complained bitterly to then-Chief of Staff John Kelly that he didn’t understand why Kelly and others in the military treated McCain, who had been imprisoned and tortured during the Vietnam War, with such reverence. “Isn’t he kind of a loser?” Trump asked, according to the person familiar with Trump’s comments.

Trump, who received a medical deferment from Vietnam over alleged bone spurs, has said as much publicly about McCain. During the 2016 presidential election, Trump derided McCain’s legacy as a war hero, saying of his years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam, “I like people who weren’t captured.”

Trump often boasts of his support for the military but often exaggerates his record. Service members have received annual pay increases every year for decades, not just under Trump. The president has falsely claimed he produced the first pay raise for service members in a decade. However, Trump did produce the largest one-year increase in pay since 2010, according to Pentagon data.

The first expansion of veterans’ health care to include private-sector doctors, often touted by Trump as the centerpiece of his veterans advocacy, began under President Barack Obama following the wait time scandal at the Phoenix VA hospital in 2014.

Trump’s Democratic opponent, former vice president Joe Biden, issued a lengthy statement Thursday night saying that if the Atlantic report is true, “then they are yet another marker of how deeply President Trump and I disagree about the role of the President of the United States.”

“I have long said that, as a nation, we have many obligations, but we only have one truly sacred obligation – to prepare and equip those we send into harm’s way, and to care for them and their families, both while they are deployed and after they return home,” Biden said.
The Atlantic report focuses in part on Trump’s decision in 2018 to pull out at the last minute from a planned visit to Aisne-Marne American Cemetery to mark the 100th anniversary of the armistice that ended World War I. The White House pointed at the time to poor flying conditions for his helicopter and a concern of interrupting traffic in Paris, about 50 miles away from the cemetery outside Belleau.
Meadows said Thursday that Trump had wanted to attend the ceremony, but bad weather prevented him from flying there, and a two-hour search for a motorcade was unsuccessful. Two officials on the trip, including former press secretary Sarah Sanders, disputed that the president’s reason for not attending the ceremony was his distaste for those killed in war.
But critics at the time speculated he was simply not up for the visit. The weather and traffic did not keep Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron from visiting other sites around the capital.
But Trump allegedly asked senior staff members, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers,” according to the Atlantic article. He also referred to the 1,800 Marines who died as “suckers” for getting killed, the Atlantic reported.

There are few campaigns more steeped in U.S. military lore than the Battle of Belleau Wood, named after the nearby town. The verdant hillside shrine of arcing headstones marks the final resting place of 2,289 U.S. troops, many of whom were killed in the battle. The names of 1,060 more who were never found are inscribed on a wall there.

The day of the planned visit, Nov. 10, 2018, was also the 243rd birthday of the U.S. Marine Corps. Beyond the battle for Iwo Jima in World War II, the struggle for Belleau Wood may be the service’s most revered campaign in its history. A brigade of Marines joined two Army divisions in the closing months of the war and fought brutal hand-to-hand combat in the wood, occasionally contending with swirling poison gas.

The Atlantic also depicts a scene between Trump and Kelly at the graveside of Kelly’s son, who died at 29 years old in Afghanistan, on Memorial Day 2017. Trump reportedly said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” A person with knowledge of the conversation confirmed this to The Post, and said Kelly came to understand that Trump couldn’t grasp the concept of sacrifice for something greater than yourself.

Trump also couldn’t comprehend why some of the high-ranking military men serving in his administration like Kelly and former defense secretary Jim Mattis would choose that path. He regarded their rank as a sign of accomplishment, but also of squandered earning potential.

“You seem like fairly talented guys – why would you do that? You don’t make any money,” Trump said, according to the former official, who added of Trump: “Everything is transactional to him.”
Như vậy, chẳng lẽ Tổng Thống Trump khinh thị các chiến sĩ đã làm chuyện ruồi bu, vì đã bỏ phí cơ hội làm giàu, lại có thể bị mất mạng hoặc một phần cơ thể mình. 

Trump là một tên hèn nhát, trốn lính lấy tư cách gì để mạt sát các chiến sĩ Hoa Kỳ nói riêng, và toàn thể các chiến sĩ thế giới nói chung?

Các bạn nghĩ sao?  Các cựu chiến binh VNCH và con  của chư  vị ở Hoa Kỳ nghĩ sao?  Chúng ta có nên bỏ phiếu cho một kẻ vọng ơn bội nghĩa như Trump hay không?
Vote Cho ai thì tự người dân biết
Ai làm được việc thì quá rõ ràng  banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon
toàn tay mơ mới tin bọn Fake News tin lừa đảng DEM.  chair-to-the-head Kick3 Becuoi

Quote:có một số anh em hiện phục vụ trong quân đội Mỹ mà, họ có nhận xét công tâm và chính xác hơn.  Em có hỏi trực tiếp bạn em phục vụ trong quân đội Mỹ, anh này đi lính Navy từ thời Obama đến giờ, anh này nói ông Trump rất quan tâm đến binh sĩ, lương binh sĩ tăng nhiều hơn so với các đời TT trước . 
đây là lời thật lòng của lính Mỹ gốc Việt nhé bà con 

Quote:Tui thấy chỉ ông Trump và vợ đến Andrew AFB để đón những quân nhân bị tử trận là tui biêt ông này rất respect quân nhân

bởi dị ta nói cái lũ truyền thông , lũ cuồng tìm muôn ngàn mánh khoé để nói láo hòng bôi bác ông Trump, mà càng bôi bác chừng nào thì tụi nó đều bị BACK FIRES CHỪNG ĐÓ  chair-to-the-head Kick3 Becuoi
VOTE FOR TRUMP MAGA, MAGA  Please Cheer banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon

Becuoi
(2020-09-08, 01:23 PM)lời thật của lính Mỹ gốc Việt Wrote: đây là lời thật lòng của lính Mỹ gốc Việt nhé bà con 

bởi dị ta nói cái lũ truyền thông , lũ cuồng tìm muôn ngàn mánh khoé để nói láo hòng bôi bác ông Trump, mà càng bôi bác chừng nào thì tụi nó đều bị BACK FIRES CHỪNG ĐÓ  chair-to-the-head Kick3 Becuoi

đâu cần tìm muôn cách gì , thằng trump did it to himself mà  ...

example : In the world of trump he has paid his respects to “many, many” returning soldiers killed in the line of duty, with daughter and top presidential aide adding that “each time” she has stood by his side at one of these ceremonies, it has hardened his resolve to bring troops home.

In the real world, Trump has traveled to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware exactly four times ― fewer than half as many times as his vice president ― and avoided going at all for nearly two years after getting berated for his incompetence by the father of a slain Navy SEAL, according to a former White House aide who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Some of the things trump did and/or said , we could not EVEN make up , because no one would believe that a TRUE leader of the greatest country in the world would have done or said that :LOL-53:
Công bằng mà nói, không phải quân dân Mỹ đều đồng lòng ủng hộ Trump!

Chúng ta chờ xem kỳ này Trump có được phiếu của cử tri đoàn như kỳ trước hay không.

Trump’s Actions Rattle the Military World: ‘I Can’t Support the Man’

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/12/us/po...roval.html

The president’s threat to use troops against largely peaceful protesters, as well as other attempts to politicize the military, have unsettled a number of current and former members and their families.

[Image: 09military-vote-00-articleLarge-v2.jpg?q...le=upscale]

[img=485x0]https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/06/09/us/politics/09military-vote-00/09military-vote-00-articleLarge-v2.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale[/img]
Erin Fangmann, whose husband is in the Air Force, said that she had voted Republican all her life, but that President Trump had “hurt the military.”Credit...Bridget Bennett for The New York Times

Erin Fangmann grew up in a military family, has been married to a captain in the Air Force for 18 years and has voted Republican all her life, including for Donald J. Trump. But as with a number of other veterans, troops and military family members who have watched the president with alarm, her support has evaporated.

He has hurt the military,” said Ms. Fangmann, who lives in Arizona, one of several states in play this November with a high percentage of veterans and active-duty service members. “Bringing in active-duty members to the streets was a test to desensitize people to his future use of the military for his personal benefit. I think the silent majority among us is going to swing away.

Since 2016, Mr. Trump has viewed veterans as a core slice of his base; in that year’s presidential election, about 60 percent voted for him, according to exit polls, and swing-state counties with especially high numbers of veterans helped him win. Many veterans and members of the military stuck with him even as he attacked the Vietnam War record of Senator John McCain, disparaged families of those killed in combat and denigrated generals whom he fired or drove from government service. Some conservative rank-and-file enlisted members silently agreed with Mr. Trump.

But the president’s threat last week to use active-duty troops on American streets against largely peaceful protesters, and his flirtation with invoking the 1807 Insurrection Act, have rattled the military world, from its top leaders to its youngest veterans. If they break in significant numbers, they could carry political weight in key battleground states like Arizona, North Carolina and Ohio.

“I have always been a swing voter,” said Amy Rutkowske, an Army veteran and spouse who lives in North Carolina and is volunteering on a House race, the first time she has ever volunteered in politics. “My fundamental understanding is that the president is the commander in chief and that the office demands respect. But I have never wanted a different commander in chief more.”

Some members of the military — who are not permitted to speak about politics publicly — and their families have been posting critically on social media about the president and policies of his that they once supported. Others, who have never been excited about Mr. Trump as their commander in chief, have begun to speak out, join protests and volunteer for progressive causes.

They say that Mr. Trump has politicized the armed forces — which pride themselves as being above politics and discourage partisan discourse in their ranks — and has threatened the Constitution, both of which they deem as last straws.

Of course, many veterans and military personnel still support Mr. Trump. Quality recent polling on their views is scant, but some have embraced his America-first campaign message, his focus on military spending and his creation of a new Space Force that has been unexpectedly well-received after initial scoffing.

In the 2018 congressional elections, when support for Democrats surged, 58 percent of military voters continued to vote for members of Mr. Trump’s party, according to exit polls. And those who do turn away from the president now will not automatically support his Democratic opponent, Joseph R. Biden Jr.

Martin Sepulveda, a former commander in the United States Navy Reserve who lives in Arizona, said of Mr. Trump, “I can’t support the man.” But he added: “Am I a Biden guy? No. I don’t know what I will do. I have been a registered Republican for years.”

But the recent condemnations of Mr. Trump from high-level military veterans like Jim Mattis, the former defense secretary and a retired four-star Marine Corps general, have in some cases fortified the shifting views among military members. “The Mattis statement has changed people in some amazing ways,” said Chelsea Mark, a Marine veteran in Florida who works for a veteran service organization. “I went on a veteran hike recently, and I saw someone wearing a Donald Trump T-shirt, and that same person this week was posting anti-police-brutality things on her Instagram.”

[Image: merlin_173247672_f1f953c3-eea7-4fc5-88b1...le=upscale]
[img=485x0]https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/06/09/us/politics/09military-vote-01/merlin_173247672_f1f953c3-eea7-4fc5-88b1-702e36993ad4-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale[/img]
Todd Winn, a retired Marine, protested in front of the Utah State Capitol in Salt Lake City on June 5.Credit...Rick Bowmer/Associated Press

On June 5, the same day the Marines issued a ban on displays of the Confederate battle flag at its installations, a retired Marine in dress uniform stood solo in front of the Utah State Capitol in support of the Black Lives Matter movement, with black duct tape across his mouth that read, “I can’t breathe.”

Mr. Trump’s moves to use the military against American protesters and looters came after several months of other highly unorthodox moves by his administration involving the military, including the clearing of three members of the armed services accused of war crimes; the firing of Capt. Brett E. Crozier after he raised alarms about the coronavirus on the aircraft carrier he commanded; the calling back of West Point students during a pandemic so the president could address them for a graduation, which he is set to do on Saturday; and the diversion of funds from military projects to pay for a border wall, a move that followed the deployment of troops to the border just before the 2018 midterm elections.

“This is the culmination of all those metronomic choices that have intruded into the military chain of command and culture,” said Kori N. Schake, the director of foreign and defense policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute, who served as a foreign policy adviser on Mr. McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign. “I do think it is likely to chip away among veterans, just as I believe it will chip away at support with Republicans more broadly.”

Mr. Trump’s ordering of the killing of a top Iranian general, which briefly appeared to bring the United States to the edge of war with Iran early this year, was a disappointment to the many veterans and service members who had supported him in part for his promise to end American involvement in overseas conflicts.

“The news of wanting to deploy the military domestically has caused a huge sense of outrage among most families I know,” said Sarah Streyder, the director of the Secure Families Initiative, which advocates diplomacy-first foreign policy and works on behalf of military families. “A lot of military families live on Facebook. Social media is very important for this transient community.”

Numerous military spouses concurred. “From what I see from my friends communicating online, spouses have grown much more vocal in opposition to policies,” said Kate Marsh Lord, a Democrat who is married to a member of the Air Force and lives in Virginia but votes in Ohio. “I have seen more spouses speak out on issues of race and lack of leadership than in my entire 15 years as a military spouse.”

[Image: 09military-vote2-articleLarge.jpg?qualit...le=upscale]
[img=485x0]https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/06/09/us/politics/09military-vote2/09military-vote2-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale[/img]
Kate Marsh Lord and her children have marched and joined peaceful demonstrations in their neighborhood in Northern Virginia.

Roughly 40 percent of active-duty service people and reserves are people of color, underlining how the current moment has affected military families.

“People took offense that they were using the military to calm peaceful protests by people of color who were out on the streets,” said Jerry Green, who served in the Army until 1998 and now lives in Tampa. “When I saw that whole thing unfold, for me, personally, it was awful. I was really distraught.” Mr. Green, who is black, will not be supporting Mr. Trump, whom he once found interesting, he said.
In North Carolina, Cal Cunningham, a Democrat and a lieutenant colonel in the United States Army Reserve who is challenging Senator Thom Tillis, a Republican, is working to capitalize on the military and veteran vote in his state, where Mr. Trump recently diverted millions of dollars for military installments to pay for a wall at the Mexican border after Congress blocked its funding.
“Cal’s profile as a military veteran is quite powerful in a state with so many veterans and military members,” said Rachel Petri, a spokeswoman for Mr. Cunningham. “Not only in communicating with them, but also with independent and swing voters who see the military and veterans as part of the state’s DNA.”

Other Democratic groups around the nation are also seeking leverage with the military vote. “We believe that Trump’s support within the military, with military families and with veterans, is soft and receding,” said Jon Soltz, a founder of VoteVets, which has been increasingly successful in electing Democratic veterans. “Our plan for the fall is simple: We’re putting together the most comprehensive data-driven veteran and military family get-out-the-vote operation the Democratic Party has ever seen, and we will deploy it to ensure Donald Trump is a one-term president.”

Confused

Innocent
Vung cước tung hoành viện dưỡng lão
Thần quyền xưng bá trường mầm non
[quote pid='280032' dateline='1599605145']

example : In the world of trump he has paid his respects to “many, many” returning soldiers killed in the line of duty, with daughter and top presidential aide adding that “each time” she has stood by his side at one of these ceremonies, it has hardened his resolve to bring troops home.

In the real world, Trump has traveled to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware exactly four times ― fewer than half as many times as his vice president ― and avoided going at all for nearly two years after getting berated for his incompetence by the father of a slain Navy SEAL, according to a former White House aide who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Some of the things trump did and/or said , we could not EVEN make up , because no one would believe that a TRUE leader of the greatest country in the world would have done or said that :LOL-53:
[/quote]

ừa, dị you  cứ ôm hun thắm thiếc và tin như tin cha già dân tộc cái đám T.T.THỔ TẢ FAKE NEWS đó đi  Please Please Please Biggrin  Becuoi
(2020-09-08, 07:07 PM)T.T.THỔ TẢ Wrote: [quote pid='280032' dateline='1599605145']

ừa, dị you  cứ ôm hun thắm thiếc và tin như tin cha già dân tộc cái đám T.T.THỔ TẢ FAKE NEWS đó đi  Please Please Please Biggrin  Becuoi
[/quote]

you can't argue with trump's actual occurrences and patern of lying , thì trả lời bậy bạ cho xong chuyện :LOL-53:
Ông Trump chống phá thai ?

Trump ‘is so much anti-life,’ Kentucky Catholic bishop says in abortion discussion

[color=var(--tc,#707070)]BY MIKE STUNSON
[color=var(--tc,#707070)]AUGUST 07, 2020 11:53 AM ,[/color] [color=var(--tc,#707070)]UPDATED AUGUST 07, 2020 02:45 PM[/color]
[/color]

[color=var(--tc,#707070)]“For this president to call himself pro-life, and for anybody to back him because of claims of being pro-life, is almost willful ignorance,” Stowe said. “He is so much anti-life because he is only concerned about himself, and he gives us every, every, every indication of that.”[/color]

[color=var(--tc,#707070)]https://www.kentucky.com/news/state/kent...96347.html[/color]

[color=var(--tc,#707070)]Why I’m pro-life but not pro-Trump | Column

Being pro-life is also about what happens to a human being after birth, writes a retired doctor.
[/color]

[color=var(--tc,#707070)]Those who are keeping track have numbered Trump’s lies or misleading claims at 20,000. One might wonder why his evangelical supporters cling to the belief that he will make good on his implied promise to end legal abortion. In my book, a web of lies is at odds with Christianity, with belief in a God who is the truth, the life and the way.[/color]

[color=var(--tc,#707070)]https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/2020/08...mp-column/[/color]
(2020-09-08, 07:24 PM)DT. Wrote: Ông Trump chống phá thai ?

Trump ‘is so much anti-life,’ Kentucky Catholic bishop says in abortion discussion

[color=var(--tc,#707070)]BY MIKE STUNSON
[color=var(--tc,#707070)]AUGUST 07, 2020 11:53 AM ,[/color] [color=var(--tc,#707070)]UPDATED AUGUST 07, 2020 02:45 PM[/color]
[/color]

[color=var(--tc,#707070)]“For this president to call himself pro-life, and for anybody to back him because of claims of being pro-life, is almost willful ignorance,” Stowe said. “He is so much anti-life because he is only concerned about himself, and he gives us every, every, every indication of that.”[/color]

[color=var(--tc,#707070)]https://www.kentucky.com/news/state/kent...96347.html[/color]

[color=var(--tc,#707070)]Why I’m pro-life but not pro-Trump | Column

Being pro-life is also about what happens to a human being after birth, writes a retired doctor.
[/color]

[color=var(--tc,#707070)]Those who are keeping track have numbered Trump’s lies or misleading claims at 20,000. One might wonder why his evangelical supporters cling to the belief that he will make good on his implied promise to end legal abortion. In my book, a web of lies is at odds with Christianity, with belief in a God who is the truth, the life and the way.[/color]

[color=var(--tc,#707070)]https://www.tampabay.com/opinion/2020/08...mp-column/[/color]

I agree with you.  I'm pro life, but not pro Trump.