Junk foods
Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4

[Image: pear_2_mm.jpg]

So Crush, let me ask again Lol Lol ...Rumor has it that the Ice King is Bran...what do you think?
(2018-06-25, 11:40 AM)Mong manh Wrote: Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4

So Crush, let me ask again Lol Lol ...Rumor has it that the Ice King is Bran...what do you think?

Never mind  Lol I just saw your reply in the other thread...Not a fan of Game òf Thrones, huh Biggrin
(2018-06-25, 11:46 AM)Mong manh Wrote: Never mind  Lol I just saw your reply in the other thread...Not a fan of Game òf Thrones, huh Biggrin

I watched a few episodes then stop....actors khong dep Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c
(2018-06-25, 11:50 AM)Crush Wrote: I watched a few episodes then stop....actors khong dep Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c

Thiệt hả?  Vậy là fan của K-drama rồi  Biggrin
(2018-06-25, 11:52 AM)Mong manh Wrote: Thiệt hả?  Vậy là fan của K-drama rồi  Biggrin

You are wrong my friend  Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4

<====== Big fan of heroes movies,  Thor, Iron Man.. Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c
(2018-06-25, 12:00 PM)Crush Wrote: You are wrong my friend  Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4

<====== Big fan of heroes movies,  Thor, Iron Man.. Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c

I fell in love with Wonder Woman movie, I watched at least 10x within a month, then she is again in  Justice League Heavy-black-heart4 darn, sexy body!
(2018-06-25, 12:00 PM)Crush Wrote: You are wrong my friend  Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4

No...really??? Lol  attagirl...those K-drama are so bad Biggrin

I don't like Iron Man too much...I guess I don't care for Downey Jr.

I like Thor...was going to say something about it but afraid you're going to give me another "thay ghet" banner Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c
(2018-06-25, 12:09 PM)TeaOla Wrote: I fell in love with Wonderful Woman movie, I watched at least 10x within a month,  then she is again in  Justice League Heavy-black-heart4 darn, sexy body!

She's hot Lol
(2018-06-25, 12:16 PM)Mong manh Wrote: No...really??? Lol  attagirl...those K-drama are so bad Biggrin

I don't like Iron Man too much...I guess I don't care for Downey Jr.

I like Thor...was going to say something about it but afraid you're going to give me another "thay ghet" banner Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c

Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4 go ahead! My taste changes all the time. Mel Gibson used to be "my man"  Rollin
(2018-06-25, 12:09 PM)TeaOla Wrote: I fell in love with Wonderful Woman movie, I watched at least 10x within a month,  then she is again in  Justice League Heavy-black-heart4 darn, sexy body!

Noone notices her from Fast and Furious until Wonder Women  Thumbs-up4
(2018-06-25, 12:54 PM)Crush Wrote: Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4 go ahead! My taste changes all the time. Mel Gibson used to be "my man"  Rollin

It's not about the guy that plays Thor (keep mixing up the names of his and his brother's) it's about the Thor character.  They're going to turn Thor into a female one (ỏr they did already...stopped reading comic books)  :loudly-crying-face4:  I don't know if it will carry over to the movies.
(2018-06-25, 01:29 PM)Mong manh Wrote: It's not about the guy that plays Thor (keep mixing up the names of his and his brother's) it's about the Thor character.  They're going to turn Thor into a female one (ỏr they did already...stopped reading comic books)  :loudly-crying-face4:  I don't know if it will carry over to the movies.

No surprise !! It's called equality  Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c

Have you watched Ocean 8 yet ?
Btw, what's for lunch? Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4 Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4
(2018-06-25, 01:34 PM)Crush Wrote: No surprise !! It's called equality  Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c

Have you watched Ocean 8 yet ?

I hear you, sister   Cheer

Not yet.  Any good?

I made and packed curry rice today something like this 

[Image: tonkatsu_mm.jpg]

minus the pork cutlet  Crying-face4  Biggrin

You?  Don't tell me it's another danish  Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4
(2018-06-25, 01:56 PM)Mong manh Wrote: I hear you, sister   Cheer

Not yet.  Any good?

I made and packed curry rice today something like this 

[Image: tonkatsu_mm.jpg]

minus the pork cutlet  Crying-face4  Biggrin