How To Attach Photos Directly To The Post?
Hi there..  when you see this message and have a moment, please help me with this task if you can.  I had tried to follow Mr. Ech's instructions on how to post a photo directly to a post/thread, but I couldn't get it to work after several times.  It must be something I didn't do properly, obviously.  When you have a moment, please share with me how do you attach a photo directly to a post (not just a link).  Thanks, dear!

For example, here is the photo:  https://deweyknowss.smugmug.com/Architec...-ZsTsmzZ/A

This is how I had tried several times:  [Image: A]
Hi chú Duy 

You just need to type in the html code like so... [ img]"paste your image link"[/ img] 

The image file has to end with a .jpg or .png or .gif in order for it to work - any other file for example an mp3 or mp4 has to go through the appropriate hosting link.

The slideshow in the link you shared needs to be converted to an mp4 file and shared via youtube or vimeo account.
Cô chủ nhà Vườn Hoa Việt  ♪♫

(2021-06-07, 03:39 AM)Autumn Breeze Wrote: Hi chú Duy 

You just need to type in the html code like so... [ img]"paste your image link"[/ img] 

The image file has to end with a .jpg or .png or .gif in order for it to work - any other file for example an mp3 or mp4 has to go through the appropriate hosting link

Okay... let me try that again.. hehe..

[ img]"https://deweyknowss.smugmug.com/Architecture/Ha-Giang/i-69PDFkS/A"[/ img]

or 

[img]"https://deweyknowss.smugmug.com/Architecture/Ha-Giang/i-69PDFkS/A"[/img]
(2021-06-07, 03:39 AM)Autumn Breeze Wrote: Hi chú Duy 

The image file has to end with a .jpg or .png or .gif in order for it to work - any other file for example an mp3 or mp4 has to go through the appropriate hosting link

Well...  that's too complicated for me at this point because I can't figure out how to get an image file with a .jpg or png.  Anyhow, thank you for taking the time to help me there.  Greatly appreciated!!  I will delete this thread afterward.  It's time for me to get back to work instead of messing with this unfamiliar task.
[Image: i-CGzQbBr-XL.jpg]

No spaces between the html codes
[Image: Capture.png]

(2021-06-07, 03:49 AM)DuyVIII Wrote: Well...  that's too complicated for me at this point because I can't figure out how to get an image file with a .jpg or png.  Anyhow, thank you for taking the time to help me there.  Greatly appreciated!!  I will delete this thread afterward.  It's time for me to get back to work instead of messing with this unfamiliar task.

Just point the cursor at each of the slideshow image and scroll down until you see "copy image address" then type in [ img]"paste link address"[/ img]

Hmm....   The easy way to do ......  see picture....

[Image: PI.png]

1.  Click on icon (insert an image).
2.  Copy link into the box.
3.  Click OK

.....   Until then ....   Good Luck...
Don't join me....  You don't know the power of the Dark Side of the Blue Moon!!!!.........   Đừng theo tôi...  Nhà ngươi không biết sức mạnh của  Bóng Tối của Mặt Trăng Xanh!!!!

(2021-06-07, 10:11 AM)ngap_ruoi Wrote: Hmm....   The easy way to do ......  see picture....

[Image: PI.png]

1.  Click on icon (insert an image).
2.  Copy link into the box.
3.  Click OK

.....   Until then ....   Good Luck...

Yes, Sir!  I had tried exactly what you have there but it didn't work.  I think the reason it didn't because I was copying the link directly from the Smugmug website without the .jpg or png like AB mentioned.  Anyhow, thank you for taking the time to help me there!  I will try out all the different methods when I have more time later.
(2021-06-07, 03:44 AM)DuyVIII Wrote: Okay... let me try that again.. hehe..

[ img]"https://deweyknowss.smugmug.com/Architecture/Ha-Giang/i-69PDFkS/A"[/ img]

or 

[img]"https://deweyknowss.smugmug.com/Architecture/Ha-Giang/i-69PDFkS/A"[/img]

Hmm....   The above is a redirectional link,  not a real link (which mean someone need to click on it to see the picture ....     Your real picture link is "https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-69PDFkS/0/X2/i-69PDFkS-X2.jpg" which mean the picture will be included in the forum post.

In your case ....  follow picture on your smugmug site to get the real picture link.

[Image: SM-PI.png]

1.  Click on Share.
2.  Click on Embed.
3.  Click on  JPEG.  (Note: In the picture did not show the share link because I'm not the owner.   But the information always there if you know where to look, to find it.)
4.  Click and select the size of picture.  (Note: Don't make it too big.)
5.  Click on Copy JPEG URL.

This should give you a real picture link.       Until then ....   Good Luck...

Ps...   Please drop the Sir.....   I'm just a normal human; no more, no less.
Don't join me....  You don't know the power of the Dark Side of the Blue Moon!!!!.........   Đừng theo tôi...  Nhà ngươi không biết sức mạnh của  Bóng Tối của Mặt Trăng Xanh!!!!

To Autumn Breeze, Tea, and ngap_ruoi, once again, thank you very much for spending the time to help me on this.  It works!  Ngap_ruoi, you are good! Your method is the simplest one for me to apply.  Well, now that it works, I will need to delete this thread later.  You guys are awesome!

[Image: IMG_8260-M.jpg]
Hmm... You don't need to delete the thread. Somebody else might need it. No problem on solving the problem, I just know where too look. A simple picture direction is always the best solution. Until then ... Good Luck...

Ps... Next time when you or someone needs help or ask a question; just label correctly on the post. Helping hand, foot, tips might come sooner.

Pps.... I haven't see the kitchen like that in ........ in a long time.....