Laugh
Whats-the-dumbest-case-you've-ever-had-on-jury-duty

My first, and only jury duty so far. Southwark Crown Court, London, a few years ago.
The defendant sits in the dock. White guy, in his 50's or 60's, short grey-ish hair, in a suit and tie.
There are only two people in the public gallery, presumably his wife and daughter. They are dressed way over the top — fake eyelashes, lots of makeup, some frilly dresses and hats in improbable colours. It all looked very East End.
All of us from the jury box were looking at them while the barristers were getting ready. We were all thinking the same thing. Oh my god. Is he a mobster? Is he some mafia kingpin? How exciting.
Then, finally, the proceedings start. The trial is for fraud. OK. That’s still interesting. What could it be? A Ponzi scheme? Securities fraud?
Then, the prosecuting barrister lays out the case. Contravention of the Hackney Carriages Act. Wait a second. Not sure what that is, but it doesn’t sound all that glamorous.
The explanation continues. The guy was driving a taxi without a valid taxi drivers licence. Oh. We are a bit deflated. The barrister continues. He is actually a licensed cabbie, but his licence had expired. He continued to drive his taxi, and got stopped by the police. He was being prosecuted for fraud because of some zero tolerance policy. Oh dear.
Never mind. Here we all are. Every single one of us took time off work to sit on this jury, and we are going to take this seriously. We shall render a fair and impartial verdict, no matter what.
Trial day two. It turns out our cabbie had actually sent in the paperwork to renew his licence. He even paid the fee. His paperwork didn't get processed due to a clerical error. The paperwork turned up in the search.
The judge turned to the jury. He pointed to the juror sitting closest to him.
“You, sir. I am appointing you foreman of this jury. Please stand up.”
The newly minted foreman stood up.
“Repeat after me. Not guilty.”
“Not guilty.”
“Thank you. The verdict of not guilty is entered. The court would like to apologize to the defendant for the prosecution, and to the jurors for wasting their time.”
May be only can occurred in England . In USA , a judge can over rule a jury verdict , but can not “ dictate “ a jury verdict  Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4
Làm người huy hoàng phải chọn làm người dân Nam ...

Trong này Vân thấy cũng có 1 điều interesting là  .. hình như chữ East End dành cho ý nói low class .. Không biết chỗ của Khoa thì sao? Chứ Vancouver mà nói tới East thì thấy cũng low và hỗn tạp hơn West/North/South

câu chuyện trên thiệt ra cũng ko funny lắm, nhưng Vân thích cách kể chuyện của tác giả , nên muốn để dành lại ở đây .. cách kể chuyện đôi khi cũng nắm vai trò quan trọng hơn chính câu chuyện
The man tears away the pants while singing for the beauty|Truong Van-Thi Nhung|BMHH 360

WANNA DATE #168​} Musician argues with Cat Tuong just to find a girl who can change his whole life

Cát Tường Cũng Phải Bó Tay Với Chàng Trai Hài Hước Khiến Cả Trường Quay Cười Lộn Ruột | BMHH Tập 171

Cát Tường Quyền Linh phải RA SỨC KIỀM HÃM chàng kỹ sư ĐIỆN GIẬT nhiều lần QUÁ KHÍCH nhất BMHH

Cười Bể Bụng Với Màn Cầu Hôn Hài Hước Nhất Bạn Muốn Hẹn Hò Khiến Cát Trường Chào Thua | BMHH Tập 191

Cô gái chết mê chết mệt với anh chàng sở hữu kĩ năng ăn nói lưu loát - tán gái thần sầu 🤣 |BMHH|

Cô gái XINH như mộng nhưng khi CẤT TIẾNG nói là một bầu trời hài hước 😍

Bạn muốn hẹn hò hay nhất #160​ | Chết cười với cô nàng cá tính thích người yêu bụng bự và đầu hói

Cả Trường Quay Cười Vỡ Bụng Với Màn Bắt Rể Hài Hước Nhất Bạn Muốn Hẹn Hò | BMHH Tập 290

Upon meeting his girlfriend- the boy shouts out "AH! THIS IS MY WIFE" | Ngoc Son - My Le| BMHH 22😱

WANNA DATE #26Cat​ Tuong becomes excited on stage because of a handsome man | Đình Quý - Hồng Khánh

Anh Chàng LÉM LỈNH Xin Mẹ Vợ Gả Con Gái Khiến Cả Trường Quay CƯỜI LỘN RUỘT