Convert YouTube video to MP3 and upload to VB
See How to below.
[attachment=21]
### HOW TO ###

Go to www. 4kdownload.com
Download and install "4K YouTube to MP3" to your computer.

Open that program.
Go to YouTube and get the link for the video you want, for example:
http:  //www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta42xU2UXLA

Click the + green icon to paste that link, then wait for the conversion to complete.

[Image: 11.png]
####################
Note the location of the .mp3 files.
For example:  C:\Users\Test\Music\4K YouTube to MP3\

[Image: 33.png]

####################
Type your post and add attachment (mp3) similarly to image (.jpg) file. Click "Add Attachment"

[Image: 2.png]

Click "Insert to Post". Then click "Post Reply"
2nd attachment doesnt work tester1 ơi

(2018-09-15, 03:22 PM)SugarBabe Wrote: 2nd attachment doesnt work tester1 ơi

Can you try again?  It works for me. I was trying to type the how to note so members can follow. Thanks!
(2018-09-15, 03:27 PM)tester1 Wrote: Can you try again?  It works for me.  I was trying to type the how to note so members can follow.  Thanks!

Get this error message every time i try to click on the attachment. Not sure if others encounter the same problem

[Image: Screenshot_20180915_164829.png]

(2018-09-15, 03:49 PM)SugarBabe Wrote: Get this error message every time i try to click on the attachment. Not sure if others encounter the same problem

Hi sis SugarBabe!  Tulip4

Phương Vy right click on the link and download link thì work for both attachments đó sis. 

Thanks Tester1 nhé!  Cheer
Live in harmony with one another. Romans 12:16 
(2018-09-15, 03:49 PM)SugarBabe Wrote: Get this error message every time i try to click on the attachment. Not sure if others encounter the same problem

It's odd if it works for you for the first file but not the second file.  Try right click and it should work as Phuong Vy mentioned.  Thanks to both of you for testing.
Cheer
All members,

Please upload your mp3 files, so we can build some collections and others can download what they like to usb/laptop. Cheer
(2018-09-15, 04:06 PM)Phương Vy Wrote: Hi sis SugarBabe!  Tulip4

Phương Vy right click on the link and download link thì work for both attachments đó sis. 

Thanks Tester1 nhé!  Cheer

Rollin ko work PhuongVy

Mình  chỉ có  thể dl 1file ah

Tester1- thank you anyway  Tulip4

(2018-09-15, 05:41 PM)SugarBabe Wrote: Rollin ko work PhuongVy

Mình  chỉ có  thể dl 1file ah

Tester1- thank you anyway  Tulip4

Phương Vy làm được đó sis SB!  Tulip4

Sis dùng iphone thử xem. Phương Vy download vô MacBook Air thì work đấy sis.  Tulip4

Nhờ các ACE vào thử rồi cho Tester1 ý kiến.  Please

Các file mp3 nhạc của Tester1 rất rõ và nghe hayyyyy lắm ạ!  Clap Clap

Thanks Tester1 nhé!  Tulip4
Live in harmony with one another. Romans 12:16 
Cám ơn Mods, Tester 1, PV, SB, và các bạn đã setup và test để chúng ta có một phòng MP3 chia sẻ những bài nhạc hay, cũ hoặc mới với nhau.

Từ từ có thời gian, xin các bạn cứ tự nhiên bỏ MP3 mà bạn thích và muốn các bạn khác nghe cùng. QX tui cũng sẽ upload lên đây trong thời gian tới.

Clap Cheer