Phản Quốc
Thumbs-up4

[Image: 12_D789_A4_0209_408_E_BCEF_17_F3_A0847_F17.jpg]

Best Friends.   Lol Lol Lol
Cá bơi về bến mơ. 
(2018-01-07, 09:49 PM)guest1221 Wrote: au contraire mon amie Heavy-black-heart4  anh replied to the original writer of the writing ( anh dùng chử " he " rõ ràng đó nha :face-with-tears-of-joy4:   ) , và những người nói tại sao dân và báo chí hay bắt bẻ người current President  ... Em , my dear , vẫn và luôn là người bạn quý của anh mà :kiss:

Thanks for your kind words reference to our friendship. I greatly appreciate it. Anyway, back to our main subject of discussion. Your previous statements seemingly conflicted. Perhaps, you slightly changed the subject and obviously directed two third of your statements criticized of Trump's attitude.  I originally brought those potential committed acts from our former President and define of treasonous issued by the Constitution of United States for the VietBestForum.com's members who are currently debating the TRUMP and OBAMA's treason. If I am not mistaken, we are not talking about the Trump's attitude, whining, and how to lead by example, etc. (these were your hatred opinions based on my lately observations). Since I brought up those information, either you agree or disagree, least I am still responsible for it. Long story short,  let's say there are two options for you to choose which would you prefer: (note: there is nobody perfect)

1: The economic and stock markets have risen; unemployment rates are going down; less illegal immigrants; obnoxious, disparaging, distortions, etc. or whatever your named it tend to have bad personality.
2: The economic frozen, stock markets are rickety and vagueness; more illegal immigrants; unemployment rates are high; morals and integrity or whatever you named it.

(For your consideration: Our country has freedom of speech, therefore please voice up your own opinions, and no harsh feelings, indeed; there is no win win or lose lose situation for this debate, but learning others’ opinions and to keep this forum heavy traffics as NDT’s wishes)

Rollin :chay: :chay: Rollin
Từ vô thỉ Muội lần về hiện kiếp
 Để gặp Huynh nối tiếp nghĩa ân tình 
(2018-01-08, 01:34 PM)QuỷLệ Wrote: Thanks for your kind words reference to our friendship. I greatly appreciate it. Anyway, back to our main subject of discussion. Your previous statements seemingly conflicted. Perhaps, you slightly changed the subject and obviously directed two third of your statements criticized of Trump's attitude.  I originally brought those potential committed acts from our former President and define of treasonous issued by the Constitution of United States for the VietBestForum.com's members who are currently debating the TRUMP and OBAMA's treason. If I am not mistaken, we are not talking about the Trump's attitude, whining, and how to lead by example, etc. (these were your hatred opinions based on my lately observations). Since I brought up those information, either you agree or disagree, least I am still responsible for it. Long story short,  let's say there are two options for you to choose which would you prefer: (note: there is nobody perfect)

1: The economic and stock markets have risen; unemployment rates are going down; less illegal immigrants; obnoxious, disparaging, distortions, etc. or whatever your named it tend to have bad personality.
2: The economic frozen, stock markets are rickety and vagueness; more illegal immigrants; unemployment rates are high; morals and integrity or whatever you named it.

(For your consideration: Our country has freedom of speech, therefore please voice up your own opinions, and no harsh feelings, indeed; there is no win win or lose lose situation for this debate, but learning others’ opinions and to keep this forum heavy traffics as NDT’s wishes)

Anh thì thà có miếng còn hơn có tiếng.
(2018-01-08, 02:01 PM)cdoan Wrote: Anh thì thà có miếng còn hơn có tiếng.

:face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye4: :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye4: :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye4: :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye4: :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye4: :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye4: :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye4: :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye4: :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye4:
Từ vô thỉ Muội lần về hiện kiếp
 Để gặp Huynh nối tiếp nghĩa ân tình 
(2018-01-08, 01:34 PM)QuỷLệ Wrote: Thanks for your kind words reference to our friendship. I greatly appreciate it. Anyway, back to our main subject of discussion. Your previous statements seemingly conflicted. Perhaps, you slightly changed the subject and obviously directed two third of your statements criticized of Trump's attitude.  I originally brought those potential committed acts from our former President and define of treasonous issued by the Constitution of United States for the VietBestForum.com's members who are currently debating the TRUMP and OBAMA's treason. If I am not mistaken, we are not talking about the Trump's attitude, whining, and how to lead by example, etc. (these were your hatred opinions based on my lately observations). Since I brought up those information, either you agree or disagree, least I am still responsible for it. Long story short,  let's say there are two options for you to choose which would you prefer: (note: there is nobody perfect)

true but very offensive , kk 

Biggrin

Thumbs-up4 Thumbs-up4 at least you see your money double in time that counts. 10_point