Hello Tuyết Vân!
I don't think it's appropriate for us to speak English here

It's a Vietnamese forum. It's unfair for everyone to see us speaking English

My English is not good anyway. It sucks, believe me, lol

So if you continue speaking English, I have to ... excuse me and ignore you  :full-moon-with-face4:

:rose4:

I hope you don't want to put me in that situation ???
(2018-03-26, 04:49 PM)tuyetvan Wrote: This is a Vietnamese forum, once you decide to come in here, it means you can understand Vietnamese too. Otherwise, you will go to an English forum

I want everyone to understand what we are talking about, not just us

So try your best to write in Vietnamese. Just think of it as a good practice for you.

Do whatever you want to do, as long as you speak Vietnamese so everyone can understand, it's fine with me

thanks 

:handshake_1f91d:

ìf you think it takes you a huge effort to write in Vietnamese, I don't understand why you want to stay here? why don't you go to an English forum ?  Confused

unless .. you want to practice your Vietnamese right ?? In that case, uhmm, I think you'd better write in Vietnamese

does it make sense to you?

Yes I understand Viet, best in reading; but choppy in conversational and writing.

And yes I am more active in other 'English' forums lol... just finished a great debate on gun control and 2nd amendment a couple weeks ago.  It is in a highly educated and civil forum and we ended with the opposing viewpoint presenter conceding to my debate.  They said it didn't change their 'feelings' ...yet... however they could not refute or dissent or counter argue my logic and reasoning.  

Anywho yes I am typing the new thread in Viet, my gosh it is so...painful.  Please bear with me.
yeah, try your best

I know you are highly educated, so don't use the big words when you use Vietnamese , be patient on me too

I can't understand the big words

(2018-03-26, 05:52 PM)tuyetvan Wrote: yeah, try your best

I know you are highly educated, so don't use the big words when you use Vietnamese , be patient on me too

I can't understand the big words

I spent the last almost 45' typing a few paragraphs in Viet (Ok mixẽd and sprinkled with English hêre and thêre when I am stuck) and ready to paste on hêre but I accidentally 'x'd' that tab and all..gone.  I am so mad...omg now I have to type all that over???
what can i say ??

if you want to make your  life easier , just stick to the English forum and debate with highly educated people , lol

IT'S YOUR CHOICE  :dance:

my children, they don't speak Vietnamese

so they just stay out of the Vietnamese forum

I think .. that is smart , don't you?

Rather than getting in here, and  writing English to the Vietnamese people , that doesn't look very highly educated to me  :full-moon-with-face4:
you know what ??

if i were you ??

born here ??

considered myself as .. Canadian or American ??

not know how to write Vietnamese ??

MY SOLUTION IS THAT ... I JUST GO TO THE ENGLISH FORUM .. THE END

AS SIMPLE AS THAT

I AM NOT HIGHLY EDUCATED , SO I PREFER A SIMPLE SOLUTION

:dance:
(2018-03-26, 06:17 PM)neverVC Wrote: I spent the last almost 45' typing a few paragraphs in Viet (Ok mixẽd and sprinkled with English hêre and thêre when I am stuck) and ready to paste on hêre but I accidentally 'x'd' that tab and all..gone.  I am so mad...omg now I have to type all that over???

Hahaha, Tuyết Vân đừng làm khó người ta nửa, ăn hiếp người vừa thôi chứ.
ăn hiếp chổ nào ??

nếu nói tiếng việt không rành , thì gợi ý qua forum tiếng anh nói chuyện 

là ăn hiếp ??

đâu XM vào nói tiếng anh với NeverVC cho Vân coi thử coi , nói như thế nào mới là .. không ăn hiếp

để Vân học hỏi  :dance:

tiếng anh của Vân dở lắm , XM vào dạy Vân nói tiếng anh với NeverVC đi , nói nàm thao .. mà cho nó đừng có nghe .. giống ăn hiếp đó nhá  Rollin

buồn cười , 1 mình Vân , đấu với cả đám CG ... mà cứ bảo Vân .. ăn hiếp họ 

làm cứ như Vân đánh "hội đồng" với họ , hỗng bằng  Rollin Rollin Rollin

đúng là .... ĐẼ NGƯỢC