Chắc có Bão tới
Mình vô bờ...Anh em cẩn thận nhé.
(2018-03-01, 02:07 PM)TayNinh Wrote: Mình vô bờ...Anh em cẩn thận nhé.

Bão ở đâu dzị?  Confused Sao XX hổng thấy?  Confused Rollin

Ở đây lúc này lạnh chết luôn á.  Rollin
(2018-03-01, 02:07 PM)TayNinh Wrote: Mình vô bờ...Anh em cẩn thận nhé.

Nothing looks good except steel!
(2018-03-01, 02:32 PM)Xí Xọn Wrote: Bão ở đâu dzị?  Confused Sao XX hổng thấy?  Confused Rollin

Ở đây lúc này lạnh chết luôn á.  Rollin

Bão từ trung ương mà em, ai cũng bị ảnh hưởng.  Ngoại trừ nhà có sắt thép --- X, AKS,  Rollin
(2018-03-01, 02:36 PM)TayNinh Wrote: Bão từ trung ương mà em, ai cũng bị ảnh hưởng.  Ngoại trừ nhà có sắt thép --- X, AKS,  Rollin

President Trump should make a formal announcement with more details about the plan, its benefit and impact and how to balance the Tariff tax ... He can't just twitt about it and ignore the consequence to the stock market . He takes credit for when the market is up ( and he rightly deserves so ) , but should take the blame when he just blah blah blah on the tax which could cause a trade war ....

The market is very sensitive about these news ... today , my portfolio moved down 5 digits ..... grrrrrrr

chair-to-the-head
Làm người huy hoàng phải chọn làm người dân Nam ...

(2018-03-01, 11:08 PM)guest1221 Wrote: President Trump should make a formal announcement with more details about the plan, its benefit and impact and how to balance the Tariff tax ... He can't just twitt about it and ignore the consequence to the stock market . He takes credit for when the market is up ( and he rightly deserves so ) , but should take the blame when he just blah blah blah on the tax which could cause a trade war ....

The market is very sensitive about these news ... today , my portfolio moved down 5 digits ..... grrrrrrr

chair-to-the-head

Friday 3/2 will be another ugly day on Wall Street . U.S. stock futures pointed to a fourth straight daily fall on Friday, as investors fretted President Donald Trump had launched a global trade war with his promise to impose import tariffs on steel and aluminum.

Europe promised to act firmly and China said it would defend its interests appropriately if Trump followed through with his pledge to place a 25 percent tax on steel and 10 percent on aluminum next week.

"For someone so obsessed, who often brag about with stock market performance, President Trump is taking a big gamble with these tariff's, the benefits of which are questionable."

My portfolio will decrease another 5 digits ......  chair-to-the-head Fight  :fighting-with-baseball-bat2:

Just hang in there anh Khoa. He will come to his senses in time. Just don’t worry about it. The market has always been resilient. I consider this mini ”correction” as a great opportunity to buy more good S&P companies. It’s like a little kid in candy stores all over again.  Happy Friday my friend!!!  Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4
Cá bơi về bến mơ. 
(2018-03-02, 09:02 AM)Cá hồi Wrote: Just hang in there anh Khoa. He will come to his senses in time. Just don’t worry about it. The market has always been resilient. I consider this mini ”correction” as a great opportunity to buy more good S&P companies. It’s like a little kid in candy stores all over again.  Happy Friday my friend!!!  Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4

Oh , thank you CH , TGIF Clinking-beer-mugs4  Khoa hope this potential economic chaos won't happen , for the good of USA and the world . The very idea of protectionist in this very specific case won't work ...

As for Khoa's portfolio , lên xuống là chuyện thường , not really sweat here Lol  tối nào ngũ cũng như chết Lol .... as the world turns , so are the days of our lives Rollin Rollin

This is why one invest in stocks what one can afford.  I only have 1/3 of my wealth in stocks, 1/3 in real estates and the other 1/3 liquid assets.  I just keep stocks in companies which have a long term growth and profit, eg amazon.  Lucky for me I bet on oil price going down, DWT.
Anh cdoan Hello

I hope the market will roar back with a vengeance today!
Cheer
Cá bơi về bến mơ. 
Just have a realistic approach to the market.  The return of 30-50% annually is only for a short period.  One cannot expect it year after year.  My expectation is 8%.  Anything more than that I am happy.  YTD, mine is more than 9%, and more than 2% is in February alone.
(2018-03-02, 10:01 AM)cdoan Wrote: This is why one invest in stocks what one can afford.  I only have 1/3 of my wealth in stocks, 1/3 in real estates and the other 1/3 liquid assets.  I just keep stocks in companies which have a long term growth and profit, eg amazon.  Lucky for me I bet on oil price going down, DWT.

Agree !