Cùng nhau kết nối nhận thức
Connecting Consciousness

[Image: asset.jpg?ixlib=rails-0.3.0&fm=jpg&q=75&...2673031026]

Perhaps our “life's purpose” has nothing to do with what job we will find, what new thing we will manifest or attract for ourselves, or what mythical awakening journey we will complete. Perhaps the purpose of our life is to fully live, finally, to touch each here and now moment with our presence and with the gift of our one, wild heart.

And to do whatever we can to help others, to hold them when they are hurting, to listen carefully to their stories and the ways they are attempting to make sense of a world that has gone a bit mad. To speak kind words and not forget the erupting miracle of the other as it appears in front of us. Perhaps this is the most radical gift that we can all give.~

~Matt Licata

Có lẽ “mục đích sống” của chúng ta không liên quan gì đến công việc chúng ta sẽ tìm, điều gì mới mà chúng ta sẽ thể hiện hoặc thu hút cho bản thân, hoặc hành trình thức tỉnh thần thoại mà chúng ta sẽ hoàn thành. Có lẽ mục đích của cuộc đời chúng ta là sống trọn vẹn, cuối cùng, chạm vào từng khoảnh khắc ở đây và bây giờ với sự hiện diện của chúng ta và với món quà là trái tim hoang dã của chúng ta.

Và làm bất cứ điều gì chúng ta có thể để giúp đỡ người khác, an ủi, ôm ấp họ khi họ bị tổn thương, lắng nghe cẩn thận câu chuyện của họ và những cách họ đang cố gắng để hiểu về một thế giới đã trở nên điên cuồng. Nói những lời tử tế và không quên phép màu phun trào của người kia khi nó xuất hiện trước mặt chúng ta. Có lẽ đây là món quà tuyệt vời nhất mà tất cả chúng ta có thể tặng cho nhau. ~

~ Matt Licata
[Image: asset.jpg?ixlib=rails-0.3.0&fm=jpg&q=75&...1076233184]
Albert Einstein once wrote on a chalkboard:

9 x 1 = 9
9 x 2 = 18
9 x 3 = 27
9 x 4 = 36
9 x 5 = 45
9 x 6 = 54
9 x 7 = 63
9 x 8 = 72
9 x 9 = 81
9 x 10 = 91

Suddenly. chaos erupted in the classroom because Einstein made a mistake. Obviously, the correct answer to 9 × 10 isn’t 91. And all his students ridiculed him.

Einstein waited for everyone to be silent and said:
“Despite the fact that I analyzed nine problems correctly, no one congratulated me. But when I made one mistake, everyone started laughing. This means that even if a person is successful, society will notice his slightest mistake.

So, don't let criticism destroy your dreams.

The only person who never makes a mistake is someone who does nothing."

I remember reading the book called “How to Win friends and influence people” by Dale Carnegie, where wrote:

“Any fool can criticize, complain and condemn and many fools do, but it takes a genius to see the best in people and situations…

Why complain about the snow on your neighbor's roof when your own doorstep is unclean…

God himself does not judge a man until the end of his days, why should you and I…”

😎