❤ Ukraine ❤
(2022-06-06, 10:58 PM)005 Wrote:  Thất vọng quá. Còn tưởng Bạch Phát nữ hiệp gói theo chai nước mắt quê hương (tiếng ta là "nước mắm") chứ. hihihi  ( :đùa: )

Dạ muội kg có pack theo liquid vì sẽ kg qua security được nên nước mắt quê hương để lại.   Lol
Kiếp luân hồi có sinh có diệt
Đời vô thường giả tạm hư không
Ngũ uẩn: “Sắc bất dị không”
An nhiên tự tại cho lòng thảnh thơi.
-CT-

願得一心人,
白頭不相離.
(2022-06-06, 10:58 PM)005 Wrote:  Thất vọng quá. Còn tưởng Bạch Phát nữ hiệp gói theo chai nước mắt quê hương (tiếng ta là "nước mắm") chứ. hihihi  ( :đùa: )
tôi nghĩ bạch y chơi mắm tôm Rollin
Thương lắm...  Heavy-black-heart4

15-year-old boy Andrii saved Kyiv using his toy drone! With its help, he managed to help Ukrainian armed forces blast back Russian invaders nearing the capital.

Ukrainian territorial defence needed to find out the GPS coordinates of the Russian column moving on the Zhytomyr road and trying to advance on Kyiv. Andrii appeared to be the only one who had experience with drones in that region, and the defenders asked the boy for help. 

Using the drone and knowing approximate coordinates, Andrii spotted the exact location and sent this information to the Ukrainian territorial defence.  This helped stop the Russian convoy near Berezivka, 40 km west of Kyiv. 

Andrii admits he was scared then but overcame his fears not to let Russians invade his hometown. Ukrainian military professionals say it was a game-changing moment for the war and call Andrii a hero. 

Wow! Ukrainian courage and will to defend what is important to you have no limits. 

Photo: Global News

[Image: 287143257-386527300172892-5338250656197973792-n.jpg]
-CT-

願得一心人,
白頭不相離.
Thấy mịa rồi,

Không biết có phải tin thật không.

NATO ngừng giao chiến xa cho Ukraine.

NATO countries in Europe have reportedly agreed to stop sending tanks to the Ukrainian armed forces, and Spain has apologized to Germany for having talked about sending German tanks to aid Ukraine.
Reasons for the halt include NATO countries unable to mass-produce military equipment because Russia has stopped selling materials including titanium, which is vital to producing the composite armor for tanks.
The halt came after 300 Soviet-style tanks had been delivered from Poland to Ukraine, having depleted the NATO defense forces, Germany's Der Spiegel reported this weekend.

The agreement applies to offensive-style tanks, but it does not apply to defense and security type carriers, including armored vehicles, armored personnel carriers. Also, self-propelled guns are not yet limited, according to the reports.

Amid reports of Spain's intentions to send German Leopard A4 tanks to Ukraine, Spain was forced to apologize.

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz reportedly was under pressure and concerned about Spain supplying German tanks to Ukraine amid Russia's ongoing war efforts.

German-made Leopard A4 tanks are reportedly out of order and requiring repair and only Germany can sign off on Spain supplying their military gear to Ukraine, according to the defense agreement between the countries.

Vladimir Putin has been vocal in his warnings and threats for countries who have sought to aid Ukraine amid the "special military operation" he authorized starting Feb. 24.

Nguồn: Newsmax.com
(2022-06-12, 08:49 PM)phai Wrote: Thấy mịa rồi,

Không biết có phải tin thật không.

NATO ngừng giao chiến xa cho Ukraine.

NATO countries in Europe have reportedly agreed to stop sending tanks to the Ukrainian armed forces, and Spain has apologized to Germany for having talked about sending German tanks to aid Ukraine.
Reasons for the halt include NATO countries unable to mass-produce military equipment because Russia has stopped selling materials including titanium, which is vital to producing the composite armor for tanks.
The halt came after 300 Soviet-style tanks had been delivered from Poland to Ukraine, having depleted the NATO defense forces, Germany's Der Spiegel reported this weekend.

The agreement applies to offensive-style tanks, but it does not apply to defense and security type carriers, including armored vehicles, armored personnel carriers. Also, self-propelled guns are not yet limited, according to the reports.

Amid reports of Spain's intentions to send German Leopard A4 tanks to Ukraine, Spain was forced to apologize.

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz reportedly was under pressure and concerned about Spain supplying German tanks to Ukraine amid Russia's ongoing war efforts.

German-made Leopard A4 tanks are reportedly out of order and requiring repair and only Germany can sign off on Spain supplying their military gear to Ukraine, according to the defense agreement between the countries.

Vladimir Putin has been vocal in his warnings and threats for countries who have sought to aid Ukraine amid the "special military operation" he authorized starting Feb. 24.

Nguồn: Newsmax.com

Nguồn tin hôm qua cho hay ông thủ tướng Đức tính tháp tùng cùng tổng thống Pháp đi Kyjv. Tuy nhiên cả hai chính phủ đều chưa xác nhận tin này. Cách đây vài tuần, ông thủ tướng Đức từng phát biểu rằng ông ta không có đi Ukraine để chụp hình. Nghĩa là nếu ông ta đi Kyjv thì ông ta phải có một thứ gì đó trong túi xách để ba điều bốn chuyện. 

Trong bài báo của anh Phai có ghi rằng không cung cấp "chiến tăng", nhưng đâu có ngưng "hộ tăng". Cũng báo Đức hôm qua cho hay công ty Rheinmetal của Đức cho hay đã có thể xuất hãng chiếc Marder đầu tiên, chỉ chờ chính phủ Đức bật đèn xanh. Marder là "hộ tăng" có khả năng phòng không.

Hình chiếc Marder:

[Image: 29084059-marder-2s0sZgcuPdBG.jpg]
[Image: K6bu1Jw.png]
Chí nguyện quân gốc Việt, Andy Huynh cựu thuỷ quâ lục chí6n Mỹ, bị quân Nga bắt giữ tại Ukraine.

Anh chàng này không những chỉ liều mạng ra đi chiến đấu vì điều anh ta nghĩ là đúng mà còn bỏ cả tiền túi để làm lộ phí, $6000 tiền Mỹ đâu phải là ít  Thumbs-up4  .  

Mà nhìn mặt anh ta "ngầu" thật.

[Image: russia-ukraine-americans-012.jpg?quality...=all&w=682]

Two former US servicemen captured in Ukraine after ‘absolutely crazy’ mission: report

Two former US servicemen were captured last week in the fighting outside of Kharkiv, according to a report.

Alexander Drueke, 39, and Andy Huynh, 27 — both from Alabama — were taken prisoner during a fierce fight with Russian armor during the ongoing Ukrainian counterattacks in the nation’s northeast, the British newspaper the Telegraph reported.

The Americans were captured after their 10-man squad ran into a much larger Russian force in a village outside Kharkiv, the newspaper said, citing an unnamed source who fought with the pair in a regular Ukrainian military unit.

We were out on a mission and the whole thing went absolutely crazy, with bad intel,” the source said. “We were told the town was clear when it turned out the Russians were already assaulting it.

“They came down the road with two T72 tanks and multiple BMP3s (armored personnel carriers) and about 100 infantry,” the source added.

Drueke and Huynh apparently got at least one shot off at a Russian vehicle, destroying it with a rocket-propelled grenade before their capture.

Drueke, a veteran of the US Army, served in Iraq. His mother told the Telegraph that he had suffered from PTSD and was struggling to hold down a job before going to Ukraine.

“The US Embassy have assured me that they are doing everything they can to find him and that they are searching for him alive, not dead,” Lois Drueke said. “I am doing my best not to fall apart, I am going to stay strong. I am very hopeful that they will keep him to exchange for Russian POWs.”

Huynh, a former Marine, left to fight in Ukraine in April, according to Alabama ABC affiliate WAAY.

The outlet reported that Huynh put up $6,000 of his own money to finance the trip.

“I know there’s a potential of me dying,” he said at the time. “I’m willing to get my life or what I believe is right. For what I’ve been taught is right, through really my eyes, Marine Corps, through God, and really just what is right.”

Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-largest city, has been the locus of a successful Ukrainian counterattack in the past several weeks.

Ukrainian forces have on at least one occasion pushed Russian forces back to the border outside Kharkiv, putting pressure on Russian supply lines into the Donbas.

Nguồn NYPOST
Tin dữ cho 2 "phan cứng" Bạch Y Nữ Hiệp và Lan Hoa Chân Nhân:

(2022-07-07, 11:18 AM)005 Wrote: Tin dữ cho 2 "phan cứng" Bạch Y Nữ Hiệp và Lan Hoa Chân Nhân:

Dạ chuyện đâu còn có đó mà ngũ ca, kg ai làm vua cả đời ạ.   Shy
-CT-

願得一心人,
白頭不相離.
(2022-07-07, 11:18 AM)005 Wrote: Tin dữ cho 2 "phan cứng" Bạch Y Nữ Hiệp và Lan Hoa Chân Nhân:

Vẫn khoái Bô dân chơi hihi.

Về vườn có thời gian ... nhậu Lol
(2022-06-15, 08:37 PM)phai Wrote: Chí nguyện quân gốc Việt, Andy Huynh cựu thuỷ quâ lục chí6n Mỹ, bị quân Nga bắt giữ tại Ukraine.

Anh chàng này không những chỉ liều mạng ra đi chiến đấu vì điều anh ta nghĩ là đúng mà còn bỏ cả tiền túi để làm lộ phí, $6000 tiền Mỹ đâu phải là ít  Thumbs-up4  .  

Mà nhìn mặt anh ta "ngầu" thật.

[Image: russia-ukraine-americans-012.jpg?quality...=all&w=682]

Two former US servicemen captured in Ukraine after ‘absolutely crazy’ mission: report

Two former US servicemen were captured last week in the fighting outside of Kharkiv, according to a report.

Alexander Drueke, 39, and Andy Huynh, 27 — both from Alabama — were taken prisoner during a fierce fight with Russian armor during the ongoing Ukrainian counterattacks in the nation’s northeast, the British newspaper the Telegraph reported.

The Americans were captured after their 10-man squad ran into a much larger Russian force in a village outside Kharkiv, the newspaper said, citing an unnamed source who fought with the pair in a regular Ukrainian military unit.

We were out on a mission and the whole thing went absolutely crazy, with bad intel,” the source said. “We were told the town was clear when it turned out the Russians were already assaulting it.

“They came down the road with two T72 tanks and multiple BMP3s (armored personnel carriers) and about 100 infantry,” the source added.

Drueke and Huynh apparently got at least one shot off at a Russian vehicle, destroying it with a rocket-propelled grenade before their capture.

Drueke, a veteran of the US Army, served in Iraq. His mother told the Telegraph that he had suffered from PTSD and was struggling to hold down a job before going to Ukraine.

“The US Embassy have assured me that they are doing everything they can to find him and that they are searching for him alive, not dead,” Lois Drueke said. “I am doing my best not to fall apart, I am going to stay strong. I am very hopeful that they will keep him to exchange for Russian POWs.”

Huynh, a former Marine, left to fight in Ukraine in April, according to Alabama ABC affiliate WAAY.

The outlet reported that Huynh put up $6,000 of his own money to finance the trip.

“I know there’s a potential of me dying,” he said at the time. “I’m willing to get my life or what I believe is right. For what I’ve been taught is right, through really my eyes, Marine Corps, through God, and really just what is right.”

Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-largest city, has been the locus of a successful Ukrainian counterattack in the past several weeks.

Ukrainian forces have on at least one occasion pushed Russian forces back to the border outside Kharkiv, putting pressure on Russian supply lines into the Donbas.

Nguồn NYPOST

Lọt vào tay của Nga thì chỉ có con đường...chết! - KD  Suytu
"Sáng nay thức dậy choàng thêm áo
Vũ trụ muôn đời vẫn mới tinh".
(2022-07-07, 03:56 PM)phai Wrote: Vẫn khoái Bô dân chơi hihi.

Về vườn có thời gian ... nhậu  Lol

Phan này đúng là phan cứng ngắc. Hết gỡ luân. Lol 

Lục Tuyết Kỳ Wrote:Dạ chuyện đâu còn có đó mà ngũ ca, kg ai làm vua cả đời ạ.   [Image: shy.png]

Còn phan này là phan hơi mềm mềm. Biggrin 
Có chớ, vua Cận Bình, vua Vladimir, vua Chánh Ân ... nhiều "lắm luôn". Shy
(2022-07-07, 06:34 PM)Khuyết Danh Wrote: Lọt vào tay của Nga thì chỉ có con đường...chết! - KD  Suytu

Những người lính tự nguyện này, họ không còn sợ chết nữa. Có sợ là chắc họ chỉ sợ đồng đội họ phải hi sinh. Còn chính họ, có lẽ sự tự nguyện hi sinh chính mình lớn hơn nỗi sợ cá nhân.
Hôm nay ghé lại cái góc này của thành phố, có tiệm tạp hóa bán những loại thực phẩm ghi toàn tiếng "lạ" 

[Image: 20220710-145321.jpg]

và  như là họ cũng ráng giữ chút hồn Âu
[Image: 20220710-145438.jpg]

Cạnh đó là ngôi nhà thờ của người Ukraine
[Image: 20220710-145454.jpg]

[Image: 20220710-144052.jpg]
Những điều này, những hãng truyền thông lớn của phương Tây đã tường thuật và có hình ảnh/nhân chứng từ lâu.

“Tất cả chỉ là dối trá!” – lời tố cáo của một lính dù Nga
Lương Thái Sỹ saigonnhonews
24 tháng 8, 2022

[Image: tt-321x420.jpg]
 Pavel Filatyev (Twitter)

“Tất cả chỉ là dối trá!”, một lính dù Nga đã công khai lên án lời biện minh của Kremlin để phát động “chiến dịch quân sự đặc biệt” ở Ukraine.

Chết cho những lý do mơ hồ
Hai tuần trước, Pavel Filatyev đã liều lĩnh lên tiếng phản đối cuộc xâm lược của Putin trong một bản tường trình “kể tất cả sự thật” dài 141 trang đăng trên tài khoản mạng xã hội VKontakte của anh và sau đó nhanh chóng đào thoát khỏi Nga. Đây là thành viên “phản chiến” đầu tiên của quân đội Nga dám công khai chỉ trích cuộc chiến của Nga ở Ukraine. Trong buổi phỏng vấn mới đây dành cho Matthew Chance của CNN, Filatyev nói:
“Các đồng đội của tôi hiện rất mệt mỏi, ăn không đủ no và vỡ mộng. Cuộc chiến của Điện Kremlin đang phá hủy cuộc sống hòa bình của nhiều người. Chúng tôi biết mình bị lôi kéo vào một cuộc xung đột không có lý do chính đáng, với nhiệm vụ đơn giản là tận diệt các đô thị mà không giải phóng bất kỳ ai. Sự thật này ảnh hưởng rất nghiêm trọng đến tinh thần binh lính. Chúng tôi có cảm giác mình không làm bất cứ điều gì tốt. Nhiều người lính không hiểu tại sao họ phải chiến đấu. Chính phủ cố gắng giải thích, nhưng toàn là dối trá”.

“Thức tỉnh” từ Kherson
Filatyev, 33 tuổi, nói “tham nhũng và đàn áp” đang tràn lan ở quê nhà và cho biết đơn vị của anh đóng tại bán đảo Crimea được cử đến Ukraine để vào Kherson từ những ngày đầu cuộc xâm lược nhưng trang bị thiếu thốn và được nghe rất ít lời giải thích cho sứ mệnh. Theo Filatyev, cả binh sĩ và chỉ huy đều lúng túng không biết phải làm gì và họ “nhanh chóng vỡ mộng” khi đến được Kherson để chỉ gặp sự phản kháng của những người dân địa phương không muốn được giải phóng, thay vì hoa hồng như chờ đợi. Lý do biện minh cho cuộc xâm lược lập tức trở thành “lời nói dối”. Filatyev từng phục vụ trong Trung đoàn 56 của Nga và tham gia chiến dịch đánh chiếm thành phố Mykolaiv trước khi anh được rút về hậu cứ vì bị thương.
Anh nói với CNN: “Quân đội Nga thiếu các thiết bị cơ bản và các loại máy bay không người lái trong thời gian tôi còn ở chiến trường. Doanh trại của chúng tôi có tuổi đời hơn 100 năm và không có khả năng chứa tất cả binh lính đồn trú. Tất cả vũ khí sử dụng đều có từ thời Afghanistan! Vài ngày sau khi chúng tôi bao vây Kherson, nhiều đồng đội không có thức ăn, nước uống hay túi ngủ trong khi trời rất lạnh vào ban đêm nên không thể ngủ được. Chúng tôi phải tự tìm quần áo vải để giữ ấm”. Việc chiếm được thành phố Kherson là một thành công quân sự ban đầu có ý nghĩa đối với Nga nhưng Ukraine đang quyết tâm giành lại thành phố khi cuộc chiến hiện có xu hướng dịch chuyển về phía Nam.

Tự cứu mình trước bản án tử hình không tuyên bố
Filatyev cho biết Nga đang bị sa lầy trong một cuộc xung đột tàn khốc, tốn kém mà chưa biết bao giờ mới kết thúc. Anh bộc bạch: “Bây giờ khi đã ra khỏi vũng lầy và không còn cầm súng nữa, tôi càng hiểu quyết định xâm lược Ukraine là điều tồi tệ nhất, ngu ngốc nhất mà chính phủ của chúng tôi đã làm. Không biết họ đang dẫn nước Nga đi đâu. Bước tiếp theo là gì? Chiến tranh hạt nhân chăng? Khi nhìn vào những gì đang xảy ra với đất nước mình tôi vô cùng sợ hãi. Tất cả đều bị phá hủy, mục nát. Luật duy nhất còn hoạt động tốt là luật đàn áp”.
Trước khi trốn khỏi quê hương, Filatyev đã liều lĩnh trả lời một số cuộc phỏng vấn trên các phương tiện truyền thông độc lập và nước ngoài. Anh biết rất rõ Điện Kremlin không thể tha thứ cho những nhận xét công khai của mình. “Họ sẽ bỏ tù hoặc bịt miệng tôi bằng cách làm cho tôi biến mất như rất nhiều trường hợp đã xảy ra trong quá khứ. Tôi không thấy có lối thoát nào khác ngoài sự ra đi. Cái chết gần như chắc chắn” – anh nói.
Ghé về ... học cách gỡ mìn  Wink

Cambodia to send deminers to help train Ukrainians

Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen has agreed to send deminers to help train Ukrainians in clearing land mines planted by Russian forces during their invasion

[Image: Cambodia_Ukraine_Land_Mines_70789.jpg?qu...&auto=webp]

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/cambodia-ap-hun-sen-phnom-penh-foreign-ministry-b2216027.html

Tay Hun Sen này cũng là một dạng "độc tài" nhưng ít ra chả cũng có chủ kiến.