❤ Ukraine ❤
Heavy-black-heart4 Thương chưa (bắt chước câu nói của trò cưng  Wink  )

Người xứ lá phong luôn dễ thương  Lol  , dễ thương từ thuở niên thiếu  Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c

[Image: GoodNews_BackpackKid_sitecard.png]

12-year-old Ontario boy flies to Poland with 440 backpacks for child refugees

Bags filled with toiletries, toys, candy and school supplies

When Oscar Oliver walked into a refugee centre in Poland last month, he had no idea what to expect.
The 12-year-old boy from Barrie, Ontario, travelled halfway across the world to give supplies to child refugees forced to flee the war in Ukraine.
To his surprise, he was first greeted not by other kids, but by their moms.
“All the moms there wanted to hug me,” said Oscar in an interview with CBC Kids News.
“I wanted to cry because they were just so sad and happy they could get something for their kids.”
After a month of fundraising, Oscar travelled to Poland on April 15 to bring 440 backpacks filled with toiletries, school supplies, toys and candy to child refugees.
Millions of Ukranian kids were forced to flee their homes, many with just a few possessions after Russia invaded the country on Feb. 24.

Although Oscar’s work has helped a handful of families, many of the 6.6 million Ukrainian refugees who’ve left are still going without basic supplies.

How the idea came to Oscar 

After Russia invaded Ukraine, Oscar heard that kids were being forced to leave all their things behind and flee their country.
Oscar, who is Polish, learned that the vast majority of refugees had left for nearby Poland.
Having been to Poland four times before with his family, it felt personal to him.
“I wanted to do something,” said Oscar. “I knew the kids in Ukraine were suffering from losing their homes.”
That’s when he asked his parents, who regularly fundraise for sick kids in Poland through their foundation Fundacja Dziecięca Fantazja, if they could help him launch a website called “Buy A Backpack.”
Oscar wanted to raise money for 200 backpacks, which would be filled with the toys, school supplies and treats Ukranian kids had been going without.

Oscar also decided he would fly to Poland to personally deliver the bags.
From there, Oscar asked his school to mention his campaign during their daily announcements, and he started doing interviews with CBC, CTV and other media to spread the word.
In just a few weeks, Oscar had gone way beyond his goal of 200, raising enough money for 440 backpacks.

How Oscar felt arriving in Poland
Oscar arrived in Warsaw, Poland, on April 16 with his mother.
As soon as he got there, Oscar headed to a charity where the backpacks and supplies he purchased with the funds raised were being stored, and began packing the bags one by one.
Two days later, Oscar headed to a refugee centre in Warsaw with a truckload of 440 backpacks.
When he walked in, he immediately felt a sense of sorrow in the room.
It brought him to tears.
“The look on their faces was very sad, because they lost something really big,” said Oscar.
Many kids were there with their mothers only, as their fathers were required to stay in Ukraine and fight.
“They didn’t know what was going on, they didn’t know where their dads were,” said Oscar.

Bringing in a bit of joy

After telling them about the backpacks, all of the mothers in the refugee centre began helping Oscar take the backpacks to their kids as fast as they could.
“The kids were trying to pull out as much stuff out of the backpacks as they could,” said Oscar.

“They were hugging the toys, they were just so excited.”
Oscar’s mom, who accompanied him to the refugee centre, said that the people Oscar met were incredibly grateful.
“Many were crying, because someone wanted to help them ... and because they saw their children smiling for the first time since being in Poland," she said.
Oscar said he felt overwhelmed by all the thank yous from Ukrainian families.
“I was just happy that I could give something to them that they could keep, [to let them know] someone was thinking of them,” said Oscar.

Looking ahead
After his experience in Poland, Oscar said he’s viewing the world differently.
“It was life-changing,” said Oscar. “It really helped me learn that one person could change something big.”

He wants to find more ways to give back in the future.
“I would like to be a part of my parents’ foundation to help sick kids in Poland,” said Oscar.
“I’m determined to do more after what I’ve seen, so I must continue to help.”

[Image: IMG_1247_RESIZED.png]
Oscar spends time with a four-year-old girl named Lily at the refugee centre. She travelled from Ukraine to Poland by hitchhiking with 
her grandmother and dad for five days straight. (Image submitted by Garry Oliver)

Nguồn -> CBC
Tình hình đang quá bất lợi cho lính Ukraine vùng Donbass, họ bị áp đảo quá mức về hỏa lực và quân số.

Chiến tranh Ukraina : Binh sĩ tại Lyssychansk mất niềm tin vào cấp trên

Quân Nga ngày càng siết chặt vòng vây vùng Donbass, miền đông Ukraina. Hôm 30/05/2022, Kiev thừa nhận quân Nga đã tiến vào tận trung tâm thành phố Severodonetsk,thủ phủ vùng Louhansk. Thành phố Lyssychansk, đang trong làn bom đạn của quân Nga, cũng đứng trước nguy cơ thất thủ như Severodonetsk.

Do thiếu phương tiện chiến đấu, thiếu sự hỗ trợ của cấp trên, nhiều binh sĩ Ukraina đang mất niềm tin. 
Từ Lyssychansk, thông tín viên Sébastien Németh và Jad El Khoury gửi về bài phóng sự ngày 31/05: 
« Tại địa ngục Lyssychansk, binh lính Ukraina đang nghỉ ngơi sau khi chiến đấu ở tuyến đầu. Tâm trạng họ ủ dột. Andrei Shevchenko, tiểu đoàn 20 bộ binh, phàn nàn về việc thiếu thốn phương tiện : « Chúng tôi không có pháo binh yểm trợ, chúng tôi không thể làm gì khi chỉ có súng AK47. Quân Nga sẽ nghiền nát chúng tôi. Họ sẽ oanh kích, nã pháo cối vào chúng tôi. Chúng tôi không thể đáp trả chỉ bằng những khẩu súng AK đơn giản. Ngoài ra, chúng tôi cũng không có kính hồng ngoại nhìn xuyên đêm. Vì vậy, vào ban đêm chúng tôi như bị mù lòa vậy. Nếu cứ tiếp tục thế này, chúng tôi sẽ mất toàn bộ vùng Donbass. Phòng thủ mà lại chỉ có súng AK, chúng tôi không thể làm được gì hết ». 
Những người lính dường như đã kiệt sức. Một số người còn không ngần ngại chỉ trích cấp trên, như người có biệt danh « Dơi », chỉ huy một đơn vị dự bị. Anh nói : « Chúng tôi đóng ở hậu cứ. Nhưng các chỉ huy đã lừa gạt chúng tôi, họ điều chúng tôi ra tiền tuyến mà chúng tôi không ai hay biết gì hết. Quân của tôi chưa sẵn sàng chiến đấu. Một nửa trong số họ thậm chí còn chưa từng bắn súng. Họ đang mất tinh thần. Chúng tôi không được hỗ trợ. Quân Nga đang giết chúng tôi, thê thôi ! » 

Những mệnh lệnh trái ngược nhau, cáo buộc đào ngũ, đe dọa bỏ tù … Các binh sĩ này không còn có thể hiểu nổi các quyết định và cách hành xử của cấp trên.  Roman Ilchenko, 32 tuổi, nói : « Quả thực, chúng tôi không có phương tiện. Trong khi đó, ở phía bên kia, quân Nga có pháo binh, xe tăng và họ đông hơn chúng tôi gấp 5-6 lần. Các binh sĩ của chúng tôi không mất tinh thần, họ sẵn sàng chiến đấu, nhưng chúng tôi không còn tin tưởng vào cấp trên nữa ». 
Trong khi chờ đợi, tất cả đều có chung suy nghĩ là thành phố Severodonetsk đã bị thất thủ. Lyssychansk, đang hứng chịu bom đạn, sẽ là thành phố tiếp theo bị chiếm ». 

Theo -> RFI
Trái với bài tường thuật trên của RFI, bài sau của BBC lại viết về tinh thần lạc quan của những người lính khác của Ukraine .

Hy vọng người Mỹ và NATO không bỏ rơi họ.

'I watched from afar Russia’s latest merciless assault on Severodonetsk'

Russian forces have entered the city of Severodonetsk, as they continue their attempts to capture the eastern Donbas region of Ukraine. One of the region's governors says that the bombardment of the industrial centre is so intense that they have given up counting the casualties.

Just days ago, I watched from a rooftop in Lysychansk as, on the horizon, its twin city of Severodonetsk was being bombed indiscriminately. Shells were landing every minute on its length and breath. Severodonetsk was burning.

Lysychansk itself has been drained of life. A few people still go out on the streets, but they are mostly deserted. Artillery fire is a regular threat. The air carried on the summer breeze is gritty with dust from smoke and pulverised buildings.

Having failed to conquer all of Ukraine, Russian forces are now targeting Donbas - made up of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions. If Severodonetsk and Lysychansk fall, the whole of Luhansk would be occupied.
Here, Russia isn't fighting a campaign of attrition, it's waging a war of oblivion. And, for the moment on this front, it is winning.
Serhiy Haidai, the governor of Luhansk, now says that all critical infrastructure in Severodonetsk has been destroyed. Previously, he suggested that Ukrainian forces may have to withdraw from the city and Lysychansk.
The scene of devastation in a third city, Rubizhne - in peacetime just a short drive to the north - shows what Russia's unrelenting artillery fire is capable of. Looking from Lysychansk into the distance, there is now a blot on the emerald green landscape. The small city is gone - scoured from the earth.
The way it fell some two weeks ago, marks an important shift in how Vladimir Putin's forces are now fighting the war. Gone are long armoured columns and tank and infantry attacks seen in the first months, in favour of large-scale artillery barrages - as many as 1500 shells a day in Rubizhne - to wipe out resistance before any ground advance.

Map of the region around Severodonetsk and the Russian military control area as of 29 May 2022
Overwhelming Russian firepower - particularly artillery - underlines the urgent need, say Ukrainian field commanders, for more advanced weapons from the West to halt the enemy advance.

The great sweep of Donbas runs along Ukraine's eastern flank from Severodonetsk in the north, ending at the southern coast around the city of Mariupol - the hard-fought over city recently captured by Russia in one of its biggest gains in the war.

President Volodymyr Zelensky said last week that Ukraine was losing 50-100 troops a day in the region. In Lysychansk, I meet private first class, Vladimir, serving with a reconnaissance unit in the country's National Guard. Russian forces are adapting, he says, first they came in "bold and got hit hard", now the enemy flattens what it can't capture with infantry.
He tells me of his month in Rubizhne. "It wasn't Mariupol, but it was pretty close. It was very hard. There were a lot of losses - a lot of fighting across streets. There was also artillery, just removing those houses very fast. People were trying to hide in the basement so they had no view, no assessment of the current situation. So there were a lot of losses during that time."

The men and women fighting in Donbas for Ukraine are not inexperienced. Many have fought against Russian-backed separatists who, since 2014, have been trying to secede from Ukraine. But, in this new battle for the region, they face a national army - one that has large resources of men and equipment. Even for experienced fighters, the volume and nature of Russian weaponry being used in Donbas is overwhelming.

I speak to another guardsman who doesn't want to give his name. "It's not my first war," he says, "I mean that one was a trench warfare, so it's a bit different [this time]. When I went to Rubizhne I saw the whole picture. It was tough. Shots with high-explosive fragmentation grenades, 82 mm calibre weapons," he says, stopping to draw on a cigarette.

Vladimir - the Ukrainian soldier - says the local population are "30% pro-Ukrainian, 30% pro-Russian and 40% don't care". Of course, many pro-Ukrainian residents have now fled.
Since the start of the war, military analysts have made much of Russia's rising casualty numbers and the weakness of morale among its soldiers. Casualty numbers are still rising, but Russia isn't running out of men in Donbas. Nor is the Kremlin running short of artillery shells. The explosives which are hammering Lysychansk and Severodonetsk seem in plentiful supply. The surrounding countryside too is marked like a pox with black artillery craters spreading for miles along fields and roadways.
"There's a lot of artillery," says Vladimir. "Bombardments are like a nightmare, we shoot one round, they shoot 10. When our sniper is shooting, they send in a full packet of Grads on his position. So it's basically a sniper with one bullet and they send like $1,000 of artillery rounds. They really don't care how much ammunition they use."
Like Vladimir, many of the men I met in Lysychansk were previously the defenders of Rubizhne. Having been through hell once, they say they prepared to endure it a second time.

Footage given to the BBC by a unit of the National Guard shows a landscape there which could be a recreation of World War Two devastation - lines of shelled-out houses, empty streets with only corpses and dead animals along the pathways. And there's another reminder too from that war - shellshock. Men left the town with shaking hands and limbs - and constant headaches. "Cigarettes and coffee are all that keep them away," said one young lieutenant called Pasha.
On the outskirts of Lysychansk, bigger guns have arrived on the Ukrainian front line. Another unit of the National Guard are working on an M777 howitzer, newly received from the Australian government. It has two kangaroos painted on the barrel.
The gun is welcome but, as almost everyone I meet tells me, they need more. They specifically asked for longer range weapons. The US has agreed to send them far more powerful multiple launch rocket systems. They could be a game-changer in Donbas, if they arrive in time.

Some Western commentators believe Ukraine should submit to end the destruction and cede its territory. But, for the weary Ukrainian defenders facing the Russian onslaught, that is unthinkable. In fact, the losses they have suffered have only galvanised their belief that the enemy must be stopped and pushed back.
Vladimir Putin gambled big - and lost - on taking all of Ukraine, so perhaps that explains the enormous resources he is throwing at achieving a tactical win in Donbas. But a Kremlin victory here won't mean defeat for Ukraine.
I ask the unnamed guardsman, tired after months of battle, but still here at front, what it will take to win?
"There is a sky, and the sky is ours. Drones are helping a lot. Weapons have arrived and multiple rocket launchers. America, lend-lease…" he tells me. "The only question is time. It's time and that's it. And then everything will be Ukraine."

Một số nhà bình luận phương Tây tin rằng Ukraine nên khuất phục để chấm dứt sự tàn phá và nhượng lại lãnh thổ của mình. Tuy nhiên, đối với những người lính vệ quốc Ukraine đang mệt mỏi khi đương đầu với sự công phá dữ dội của quân Nga, thì đó là điều không tưởng. Trên thực tế, những mất mát mà họ phải chịu đựng chỉ làm tăng thêm niềm tin trong họ rằng kẻ thù phải bị chặn đứng và đẩy lui.

Vladimir Putin đã đánh canh bạc lớn - và thua - khi muốn nắm toàn bộ Ukraine, vì vậy có lẽ điều đó giải thích chuyện ông đang ném những nguồn lực lớn lao vào Donbass để đạt được một chiến thắng chiến thuật. Nhưng một chiến thắng của Điện Kremlin ở đây cũng không có nghĩa là sự thất bại của Ukraine.

Tôi hỏi người lính canh giấu tên, mỏi mệt sau nhiều tháng chiến đấu, nhưng vẫn đứng ở tuyết đấu, làm cách gì để chiến thắng?
"Có một bầu trời và bầu trời là của chúng tôi. Drones đang giúp đỡ rất nhiều. Vũ khí đã đến và có những bệ phóng hỏa tiễn, người Mỹ, cho thuê ..." anh nói với tôi. "Câu hỏi duy nhất là thời gian. Đã đến lúc và thế là xong. Và rồi mọi thứ sẽ là Ukraine."

Nguồn: BBC
(2022-05-31, 04:47 PM)phai Wrote: Trái với bài tường thuật trên của RFI, bài sau của BBC lại viết về tinh thần lạc quan của những người lính khác của Ukraine .

Hy vọng người Mỹ và NATO không bỏ rơi họ.

Nguồn: BBC

Dạ sáng giờ báo chí retract, edit tá lả thầy cưng ơi, mấy tờ báo chính thống tin tức cũng tùm lum kg ăn khớp nhau nữa.  Đọc một hồi trò tá hoả.   Disappointed-face4
Kiếp luân hồi có sinh có diệt
Đời vô thường giả tạm hư không
Ngũ uẩn: “Sắc bất dị không”
An nhiên tự tại cho lòng thảnh thơi.
-CT-

願得一心人,
白頭不相離.
Súng (TOS-A1) của đại đế có thể bắn liền tù tì 24 trái trong khi đồ nghề (HIMARS) của uncle Joe chỉ bắn được 6 trái liên thanh.

nhưng bù lại sau một hồi ngắm nghía và điều khiển bằng ... Iphone (? Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4 )
[Image: TOS-1a.gif]

đạn đại đế rơi trật mục tiêu cả trăm mét.
[Image: FUKAy-Noa-MAE0o1-J.png]
Đồ chơi của nhà giầu có khác nhìn "gồ ghề" mấy lần hơn hàng .. Thổ (Bayraktar TB2) nhưng dĩ nhiên giá cả cũng "khủng" hơn.
Chàng "Khôi Ưng" Gray Eagle Mỹ có cái price tag từ $21 mil ~ $31 mil, số tiền đó có thể mua một đàn nhạn Thổ $2 mil/each.

Cụ rùa Bin ơi làm ơn cho 4 chàng Khôi Ưng bay qua xứ hoa Hướng Dương sớm chút để thế giới có thấy được câu "của nào tiền nấy" có luôn luôn đúng không.

U.S. plans to sell armed drones to Ukraine in coming days -sources

[Image: UKETNNEUAROITNWICOA3BWELOU.jpg]

WASHINGTON, June 1 (Reuters) - The Biden administration plans to sell Ukraine four MQ-1C Gray Eagle drones that can be armed with Hellfire missiles for battlefield use against Russia, three people familiar with the situation said.

The sale of the General Atomics-made drones could still be blocked by Congress, the sources said, adding that there is also a risk of a last minute policy reversal that could scuttle the plan, which has been under review at the Pentagon for several weeks.

Ukraine has been using several types of smaller shorter range unmanned aerial systems against Russian forces that invaded the country in late February. They include the AeroVironment (AVAV.O) RQ-20 Puma AE, and the Turkish Bayraktar-TB2.

But the Gray Eagle represents a leap in technology because it can fly up to 30 or more hours depending on its mission and can gather huge amounts of data for intelligence purposes. Gray Eagles, the Army's version of the more widely known Predator drone, can also carry up to eight powerful Hellfire missiles.

The sale is significant because it puts an advanced reusable U.S. system capable of multiple deep strikes on the battlefield against Russia for the first time.

The administration of President Joe Biden intends to notify Congress of the potential sale to Ukraine in the coming days with a public announcement expected after that, a U.S. official said.

A White House spokesperson referred inquiries to the Pentagon and a Pentagon spokesperson said there was "nothing to announce."

Money from the recently passed $40 billion Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative has been set aside to fund both the possible sale and the training needed for the drones, the U.S. official and one of the people familiar said. read more

"Generally the MQ-1C is a much larger aircraft with a max take-off weight around three times that of the Bayraktar-TB2, with commensurate advantages in payload capacity, range, and endurance," said drone expert Dan Gettinger with the Vertical Flight Society.

The MQ-1C is also compatible with a greater variety of munitions than the Bayraktar-TB2. The Ukrainian Bayraktars are equipped with 22 kg (48 pound) Turkish-made MAM-L missiles, around half the weight of a Hellfire.

Training on the UAV system made by General Atomics usually takes months, Gettinger said, but a notional plan to train experienced Ukrainian maintainers and operators in a handful of weeks has been proposed in recent weeks, the sources said.

Arming the drones with Hellfire missiles will be done via a future Presidential Drawdown Authority once training on the drones has been completed, the U.S. official and one of the sources said.

Up until an announcement on Wednesday that Ukraine would get four HIMARS rocket systems, the Pentagon has stressed that smaller systems such as Javelin anti-tank systems and Stinger anti-aircraft missiles, which allies are shipping to Ukraine via truck near-daily, are most useful. read more

Raytheon Technologies (RTX.N) and Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT.N) jointly produce Javelins, while Raytheon makes Stingers.

Reporting by Mike Stone in Washington; editing by Chris Sanders and Grant McCool

(Reuters)

Thương lắm nè thầy cưng ơi.

NGÀY QUỐC TẾ THIẾU NHI (1.6.2022):

Bé Sofia chọn món quà cho mình...

Bé đang thổi sáo ở trung tâm thành phố Dnipro để quyên góp tiền giúp đỡ những người lính bảo vệ #Ukraine
Như vậy thì làm sao Putin có thể thắng cuộc chiến này Heavy-black-heart4

https://t.co/z5tbnj3ZiY
-CT-

願得一心人,
白頭不相離.
Defending Ukraine is a family business.   Heavy-black-heart4

[Image: 286008417-383923640433258-2966142410170311450-n.jpg]
-CT-

願得一心人,
白頭不相離.
Ukraine là một nơi chốn tốt để chết.

Người lính tình nguyện Đài Loan, Jack Yao (姚冠均 - Diêu Quán Quân) đã đáp lại những lời nói đùa của những người lính Ukraine mà anh đang giúp đỡ, những người lính Ukraine đã đùa rằng có 95% là Diêu sẽ chết ở Ukraine.

[Image: P03-220606-603.jpg]

On April 4, Taipei coffee wholesaler Jack Yao (姚冠均) passed the Ukrainian army’s screening process and began transporting supplies and evacuating those injured on the front lines of Ukraine’s war against Russia.
Yao is one of about 10 Taiwanese volunteers in Ukraine serving in logistics roles or as members of the International Legion of Territorial Defense.
Yao, whose only time with the army was during his mandatory military service in Taiwan, said the soldiers he is helping jokingly tell him there is a 95 percent chance he will not make it back home.

His said his response is always the same: “Ukraine is a good place to die.”

As to what compelled him to put his life on the line for a foreign country, Yao said that he wanted to help because “what happened to Ukraine could very well happen in Taiwan.”
“Before we ask others for help [if a cross-strait war breaks out], we should be able to offer help to them ... first. That is the point I want to make,” he said.
Originally, Yao thought most Ukrainians knew little about Taiwan, but he said most of the soldiers he has met understood the threat Taiwan faces from China.
Taiwan’s donation of medical supplies and funding to Ukraine had also significantly lifted the country’s visibility among Ukrainians, he added.
The troops Yao is tasked with supporting are responsible for carrying out high-risk close-combat reconnaissance missions.
The mood among the soldiers before they embark on a mission is always tense, as many know they might not make it back alive, he said.
“Someone you were just talking and smoking with, they head off to the front lines — and the next thing you know they are gone,” he said.
Yao said he realized after serving two months in Ukraine that those who return safely and give those on sentry duty a chance to smoke, go to the bathroom or take a nap are heroes just as those who die on the battlefield are.
He said his family understood why he volunteered, and he keeps in contact with them when he has Internet access.
However, he does not wish to return home, even though he is risking his life every day.
“One cannot just sever the bonds of brotherhood I’ve made with soldiers here,” Yao said.
Asked about what lessons Taiwan can learn from Ukraine, Yao said Taiwanese should be trained and prepared to respond to a possible Chinese invasion.
Quoting ancient Chinese strategist Sun Tzu (孫子), Yao said “the art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy’s not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him.”
“Few expected the Russians to come,” he added.

https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/...2003779434

Thật là phục mấy người chí nguyện quân này.
(2022-06-05, 06:35 PM)phai Wrote: Ukraine là một nơi chốn tốt để chết.

Người lính tình nguyện Đài Loan, Jack Yao (姚冠均 - Diêu Quán Quân) đã đáp lại những lời nói đùa của những người lính Ukraine mà anh đang giúp đỡ, những người lính Ukraine đã đùa rằng có 95% là Diêu sẽ chết ở Ukraine.

[Image: P03-220606-603.jpg]

On April 4, Taipei coffee wholesaler Jack Yao (姚冠均) passed the Ukrainian army’s screening process and began transporting supplies and evacuating those injured on the front lines of Ukraine’s war against Russia.
Yao is one of about 10 Taiwanese volunteers in Ukraine serving in logistics roles or as members of the International Legion of Territorial Defense.
Yao, whose only time with the army was during his mandatory military service in Taiwan, said the soldiers he is helping jokingly tell him there is a 95 percent chance he will not make it back home.

His said his response is always the same: “Ukraine is a good place to die.”

As to what compelled him to put his life on the line for a foreign country, Yao said that he wanted to help because “what happened to Ukraine could very well happen in Taiwan.”
“Before we ask others for help [if a cross-strait war breaks out], we should be able to offer help to them ... first. That is the point I want to make,” he said.
Originally, Yao thought most Ukrainians knew little about Taiwan, but he said most of the soldiers he has met understood the threat Taiwan faces from China.
Taiwan’s donation of medical supplies and funding to Ukraine had also significantly lifted the country’s visibility among Ukrainians, he added.
The troops Yao is tasked with supporting are responsible for carrying out high-risk close-combat reconnaissance missions.
The mood among the soldiers before they embark on a mission is always tense, as many know they might not make it back alive, he said.
“Someone you were just talking and smoking with, they head off to the front lines — and the next thing you know they are gone,” he said.
Yao said he realized after serving two months in Ukraine that those who return safely and give those on sentry duty a chance to smoke, go to the bathroom or take a nap are heroes just as those who die on the battlefield are.
He said his family understood why he volunteered, and he keeps in contact with them when he has Internet access.
However, he does not wish to return home, even though he is risking his life every day.
“One cannot just sever the bonds of brotherhood I’ve made with soldiers here,” Yao said.
Asked about what lessons Taiwan can learn from Ukraine, Yao said Taiwanese should be trained and prepared to respond to a possible Chinese invasion.
Quoting ancient Chinese strategist Sun Tzu (孫子), Yao said “the art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy’s not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him.”
“Few expected the Russians to come,” he added.

https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/...2003779434

Thật là phục mấy người chí nguyện quân này.

Đức có tới hơn 22 ngàn người lính như vầy đã tình nguyện sang Ukraine.
 Và hôm kia bộ ngoại giao cho hay đã có một người tử trận. Theo Phật giáo
 họ là bồ-tát vì ý chí cứu độ chúng sanh của họ đã vượt qua mọi sự sợ hãi.
[Image: K6bu1Jw.png]
(2022-06-06, 01:18 AM)005 Wrote:  Đức có tới hơn 22 ngàn người lính như vầy đã tình nguyện sang Ukraine.
 Và hôm kia bộ ngoại giao cho hay đã có một người tử trận. Theo Phật giáo
 họ là bồ-tát vì ý chí cứu độ chúng sanh của họ đã vượt qua mọi sự sợ hãi.

Đúng là có rất nhiều những nguời ngoại cuộc từ rất nhiều quốc gia đã tới để giúp đỡ hay chiến đấu cùng người Ukraine. Theo bài báo trên, Đài Loan chỉ có 10 người tuy nhiên câu trả lời "Ukraine là một nơi tốt để chết" của Yao vừa hóm hỉnh vừa can đảm. Tôi thích câu trả lời của Yao nên đem về thread.

Hôm bữa có cái clip quay cảnh người lính chí nguyện Anh bị thương được đồng đội cũng người Anh quay lại, người đồng đội này là con trai của một nghị viên Anh, chi tiết nhỏ nhưng khá lý thú.
(2022-06-06, 08:26 AM)phai Wrote: Đúng là có rất nhiều những nguời ngoại cuộc từ rất nhiều quốc gia đã tới để giúp đỡ hay chiến đấu cùng người Ukraine. Theo bài báo trên, Đài Loan chỉ có 10 người tuy nhiên câu trả lời "Ukraine là một nơi tốt để chết" của Yao vừa hóm hỉnh vừa can đảm. Tôi thích câu trả lời của Yao nên đem về thread.

Hôm bữa có cái clip quay cảnh người lính chí nguyện Anh bị thương được đồng đội cũng người Anh quay lại, người đồng đội này là con trai của một nghị viên Anh, chi tiết nhỏ nhưng khá lý thú.

Dạ trò pack xong valise hành lý tiếp tế cho mấy chàng lính của mình ở Ukraine đây rồi ạ thầy cưng.   Shy

[Image: IMG-4530.jpg]
-CT-

願得一心人,
白頭不相離.
(2022-06-06, 09:21 AM)Lục Tuyết Kỳ Wrote: Dạ trò pack xong valise hành lý tiếp tế cho mấy chàng lính của mình ở Ukraine đây rồi ạ thầy cưng.   Shy

[Image: IMG-4530.jpg]

Nhớ đừng gửi tôm khô hay khô cá thiều nha, có mùi mà ăn khát nước lắm.  ( :đùa: )  Happy-smiley-emoticon
(2022-06-06, 12:36 PM)005 Wrote:  Nhớ đừng gửi tôm khô hay khô cá thiều nha, có mùi mà ăn khát nước lắm.  ( :đùa: )  Happy-smiley-emoticon

Hahaha... dạ làm gì đó mấy món đặc sản đó.   Lol 

Hành lý của muội có 2 valise à, mà 1 valise là chứa đồ tiếp tế rồi.   Lol Lol Lol
-CT-

願得一心人,
白頭不相離.
(2022-06-06, 01:00 PM)Lục Tuyết Kỳ Wrote: Hahaha... dạ làm gì đó mấy món đặc sản đó.   Lol 

Hành lý của muội có 2 valise à, mà 1 valise là chứa đồ tiếp tế rồi.   Lol Lol Lol

Thất vọng quá. Còn tưởng Bạch Phát nữ hiệp gói theo chai nước mắt quê hương (tiếng ta là "nước mắm") chứ. hihihi  ( :đùa: )