Hôm nay ăn gì ?
(2021-02-05, 04:46 PM)Gió Hạ Wrote: Food is a bit poor for đồ nhậu 🍻  chắc là lười thôi anh Duy ơi!

Lol Lol Lol

Chắc lười thì đúng rồi, nhưng dân nhậu nhiều lúc ăn bữa ăn cũng rất đơn giản thôi...
(2021-02-05, 05:04 PM)DuyVIII Wrote: Chắc lười thì đúng rồi, nhưng dân nhậu nhiều lúc ăn bữa ăn cũng rất đơn giản thôi...

Đúng là lười đó, dân nhậu thật sự không ăn nhiều cơm như vậy đâu vì để chỗ chứa bia trong bao tử  Lol 

Bạn Duy đoán khá đúng. Tôi từng là dân nhậu bây giờ hết uống rồi nhưng vẫn thích ăn mấy món của dân nhậu   Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4
Xin cho bốn mùa đất trời lặng gió ... ... từng giọt sương thu yêu em thật thà (TCS)
(2021-02-05, 04:50 PM)Gió Hạ Wrote: Are you talking about me? Or the author of this thread? 

Suytu

So my first guess as a newly wedded gal was very closely correct.  That's okay...  I won't charge fees for my guesses.
(2021-02-05, 05:15 PM)lãng Wrote: Đúng là lười đó, dân nhậu thật sự không ăn nhiều cơm như vậy đâu vì để chỗ chứa bia trong bao tử  Lol 

Bạn Duy đoán khá đúng. Tôi từng là dân nhậu bây giờ hết uống rồi nhưng vẫn thích ăn mấy món của dân nhậu   Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4

Vâng, tôi cũng không nghĩ là anh đang nhậu với tô cơm đó..hehe...  So I got it accurate then.
(2021-02-05, 05:30 PM)DuyVIII Wrote: So my first guess as a newly wedded gal was very closely correct.  That's okay...  I won't charge fees for my guesses.

I don't know the author of this thread well enough to confirm (her status), but the food photos posted here aren't mine to begin with  Biggrin Biggrin
[Image: GH-minimum.png]
(2021-02-05, 05:37 PM)Gió Hạ Wrote: I don't know the author of this thread well enough to confirm (her status), but the food photos posted here aren't mine to begin with  Biggrin Biggrin

Oh...  I didn't base on the cooking in this thread to guess yours.  My guess of yours was based on your thread titled "Bếp Gió Ha".  Those created items in that thread are yours, right?
(2021-02-05, 05:42 PM)DuyVIII Wrote: Oh...  I didn't base on the cooking in this thread to guess yours.  My guess of yours was based on your thread titled "Bếp Gió Ha".  Those created items in that thread are yours, right?

Yes those are mine  Biggrin
(2021-02-05, 05:45 PM)Gió Hạ Wrote: Yes those are mine  Biggrin

Okay then..  so those items are mainly "đồ ăn vật" and they are usually for the people who don't need to cook for a family regularly.  You will certainly cook more in the future, for your kid and a family dinner.
(2021-02-05, 05:52 PM)DuyVIII Wrote: Okay then..  so those items are mainly "đồ ăn vật" and they are usually for the people who don't need to cook for a family regularly.  You will certainly cook more in the future, for your kid and a family dinner.

How are you so sure they are "đồ ăn vặt"? Based on what theory? Just because I don't have rice in every photos, does not mean that it is a "đồ ăn vặt" like you said  Biggrin

You shouldn't based your guesses on the photos people shared,  but the words they write about the photos instead. 

You are wrong in many aspects relating to my so called "family status" based on your observations of the food photos I shared  Lol Lol
(2021-02-05, 06:04 PM)Gió Hạ Wrote: How are you so sure they are "đồ ăn vặt"? Based on what theory? Just because I don't have rice in every photos, does not mean that it is a "đồ ăn vặt" like you said  Biggrin

You shouldn't based your guesses on the photos people shared,  but the words they write about the photos they posted instead. 

You are wrong in many aspects relating to my so called "family status" based on your observations of the food photos I posted  Lol Lol

Actually..  you are right.  I shouldn't have guessed anything.  It was just for the fun of guessing something, like from the cooking.  I probably wouldn't even bother to guess it if I have to spend a lot of time from observation in order to guess something.  All right, so I was wrong with my guess based on whatever aspects you said.

But one thing to be clear, a bowl of rice isn't a regular item at the dinner nowadays, but a cake is more of a snack or dessert, the same with "trương vịt lộn" or stuffed avocados, not a family meal as I would call it, that's all.
Nhìn 2 món này thèm cơm thiệt đó SB 10_point Thumbs-up4
Tôi chọn cuộc sống cho mình hạnh phúc 
chứ không phải sống để người khác ngưỡng mộ!
(2021-02-05, 06:16 PM)DuyVIII Wrote: But one thing to be clear, a bowl of rice isn't a regular item at the dinner nowadays, but a cake is more of a snack or dessert, the same with "trương vịt lộn" or stuffed avocados, not a family meal as I would call it, that's all.

I respect your point of view. Stuffed avocado may not be your choice of a family meal, but it doesn't mean it can't be someone else's. People aren't sheep and expected to follow the norms, just because society dictates so!

Biggrin
(2021-02-05, 06:56 PM)Gió Hạ Wrote: I respect your point of view. Stuffed avocado may not be your choice of a family meal, but it doesn't mean it can't be someone else's. People aren't sheep and expected to follow the norms, just because society dictates so!

Biggrin

Yes, and I would have to agree with that notion.  Nope, we are not sheep.
Mới nướng xong. Mấy cô con gái chắc thích món da cá giòn.

[Image: EA2-E7-FDB-D854-45-B7-97-C4-DFD73-E188-BF0.jpg]
(2021-02-05, 08:05 PM)Saolấplánh Wrote: Mới nướng xong. Mấy cô con gái chắc thích món da cá giòn.

Anh Saolấplánh tính làm mòi nhậu hả ?  Cheer

Biggrin Biggrin