Ký ức của ngày mai
Những cành hoa tỏa hương thơm ngào ngạt, dịu dàng uyển chuyển đong đưa theo nhịp điệu của gió xuân trông thật duyên dáng. Ước gì mình là hương hoa được tung tăng vui đùa cùng gió dưới ánh chiều tà.

Nhìn cánh diều bay lượn trên bầu trời mình cũng muốn thả tâm tình lướt theo làn gió để ngắm bao đam mê bay bổng lửng lơ.

Bỗng nhiên muốn được vỗ về và nuông chiều như mùa xuân dỗ dành nâng niu Hoa Anh Đào, như gió xuân nhẹ nhàng âu yếm vuốt ve Hoa Chiều Tím…

Spring has arrived… Shy 

[Image: 51945486125_b5b50c32ea_c.jpg]

[Image: 51945231979_54af427849_c.jpg]

[Image: 51943920982_1b06f2bec9_c.jpg]

[Image: 51944892381_9271e01564_c.jpg]

[Image: 51943914737_5489ba60fd_c.jpg]

[Image: 51945194969_d274fec403_c.jpg]

[Image: 51945489980_14f05ce86e_c.jpg]

[Image: 51944889266_5145423d38_c.jpg]

[Image: 51944891346_d4741cb734_c.jpg]
"Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life."
(2022-03-20, 03:35 PM)Sophie Wrote: [Image: 51945486125_b5b50c32ea_c.jpg]

[Image: 51944892381_9271e01564_c.jpg]

[Image: 51945194969_d274fec403_c.jpg]

[Image: 51945489980_14f05ce86e_c.jpg]

[Image: 51944891346_d4741cb734_c.jpg]

Hi Sophie, 

Nice pictures of the Spring flowers.  Pretty shots of the daffodils.  I like them daffodils  Hello

[Image: bush-purple-flower.jpg]

[Image: Camellia-offering-mm.jpg]

( ̄ ͜ʖ ̄)
[Image: Camellia-offering-mm.jpg]

Anh Mong Manh, Hello

I like how you captured the water flowing out of the bamboo pole with the water droplets frozen in the air. The Kanjiro Camellia (with its vibrant colors of deep pink petals and bright golden stamens) looks incredibly beautiful. To me the picture conveys a feeling of tranquility creating a sense of peace which I really love. Sophie mượn làm laptop wallpaper nha...  Shy
[Image: 51957400853_84e38d9446_c.jpg]

[Image: 51956403787_9c1c049e90_c.jpg]

A very special bank account

"Imagine there is a bank which credits your account each morning with £86,400, carries over no balance from day to day, allows you to keep no cash balance, and every evening cancels whatever part of the amount you had failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every pound, of course!

Well, everyone has such a bank. Its name is Time. Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds. Every night it writes off, as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to good purpose. It carries over no balance. It allows no overdraft. Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the records of the day. If you fail to use the day's deposits, the loss is yours.

There is no going back. There is no drawing against the "tomorrow". Therefore, there is never not enough time or too much time. Time management is decided by us alone and nobody else. It is never the case of us not having enough time to do things, but the case of whether we want to do it."
[Image: 51945215054_56237dd829_c.jpg]

[Image: 51945509145_00329488a9_c.jpg]

[Image: 51945507155_21074f6ebd_c.jpg]

Finding your balloon

"A professor gave a balloon to every student, who had to inflate it, write their name on it and throw it in the hallway. The professor then mixed all the balloons. The students were then given 5 minutes to find their own balloon. Despite a hectic search, no one found their balloon.

At that point, the professor told the students to take the first balloon that they found and hand it to the person whose name was written on it. Within 5 minutes, everyone had their own balloon.

The professor said to the students: "These balloons are like happiness. We will never find it if everyone is looking for their own. But if we care about other people's happiness, we'll find ours too.""
[Image: 51969095797_e8a361c00d_c.jpg]

[Image: 51970660305_05fbe23d03_c.jpg]

[Image: 51970159808_194ba5690c_c.jpg]

The trouble tree

"The carpenter I hired to help me restore an old farmhouse had just finished a rough first day on the job. A flat tire made him lose an hour of work, his electric saw quit and now his ancient pickup truck refused to start.

While I drove him home, he sat in stony silence. On arriving he invited me in to meet his family. As we walked toward the front door, he paused briefly at a small tree, touching the tips of the branches with both hands. Upon opening the door he underwent an amazing transformation. His tan face was wreathed in smiles and he hugged his two small children and gave his wife a kiss.

Afterward he walked me to the car. We passed the tree and my curiosity got the better of me. I asked him about what I had seen him do earlier. "Oh, that's my trouble tree", he replied. " I know I can't help having troubles on the job, but one thing for sure, troubles don't belong in the house with my wife and children. So I just hang them up on the tree every night when I come home. Then in the morning I pick them up again." "Funny thing is," he smiled, "when I come out in the morning to pick them up, there aren't nearly as many as I remember hanging up the night before.""
Khi những màu xanh lam và cam đậm sống động trên bầu trời mình âm thầm ngồi trên cồn cát với ánh mắt nhìn xa xăm, đắm chìm trong suy tưởng. Bỗng một cơn gió nhẹ nhàng êm dịu thoảng qua mặt cát làm sự tĩnh lặng xung quanh bị gián đoạn. Một khoảnh khắc thật huyền diệu khi nhìn gió dịu dàng khắc những dấu vết của nó trên cát làm mình mường tưởng đến một nghệ sĩ đang tạo ra một tác phẩm nghệ thuật.

Đời người giống như cồn cát của sa mạc, lên xuống thăng trầm và luôn di chuyển theo cơn gió của thời gian. Có lẽ mình cũng nên là ngọn gió tạo cho cuộc sống của mình những gợn sóng thú vị với nét đáng yêu riêng biệt. Dẫu biết rằng mai này nó sẽ mờ dần và biến mất như những dấu ấn trên cát mịn mềm mại của cồn cát.

[Image: 51990037955_f1f22f438a_c.jpg]

[Image: 51990077565_2e6872a025_c.jpg]

[Image: 51988514667_516649e3ee_c.jpg]

The two wolves

"A Native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt. He said, "I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one." The grandson asked him, "Which wolf will win the fight in your heart?" The grandfather answered: "The one I feed.""
Đôi khi một khoảnh khắc giản dị lại mang đến cho mình cảm giác rất thoải mái và thanh thản như sáng sớm đến hồ ngắm những nụ hoa sen từ từ khẽ nở trông thật duyên dáng, thuần khiết và thanh thoát. Trong khung cảnh thanh bình mình mỉm cười hân hoan đón mừng một ngày mới, một sự khởi đầu mới…

[Image: 51997587117_a07037da1c_c.jpg]

[Image: 51997583062_e28cc89233_c.jpg]

[Image: 51998598211_3ffb9fd6ed_c.jpg]

Nhịp sống hối hả và nhộn nhịp của thành thị thỉnh thoảng khiến mình ao ước được trải nghiệm một lối sống đơn thuần và yên tĩnh nơi miền sơn cước...

Nhìn mặt cô này, khg hiểu sao tôi nghĩ ngay là người Bắc, mặc dù nếu phân tích theo lý trí thì, căn cứ vô chữ "trà" thì là người Trung hay Nam, vì người Bắc hay gọi là "chè". Giây lát sau thì nghe cô ấy nói :"Con mời bố mẹ" thì xác nhận suy đoán của tôi là đúng. Sen thì lâu nay chỉ thấy người ta dùng làm mứt hay nấu chè, bây giờ mới biết có người dùng để làm món ăn với cơm.
(2022-04-12, 02:34 PM)TNNA Wrote: Sen thì lâu nay chỉ thấy người ta dùng làm mứt hay nấu chè, bây giờ mới biết có người dùng để làm món ăn với cơm.

Hạt sen không những chỉ dùng làm mứt, nấu chè mà người ta còn dùng làm rất nhiều món khác như xôi, chả giò, món xào với nấm và bắp, canh gà/giò heo hầm, v.v. đó anh TNNA.

Thỉnh thoảng Sophie nấu canh gà hạt sen, cháo gà hạt sen và canh sườn non hạt sen ăn cũng thấy ngon lắm.
[Image: 52005196201_8bab0ac4c6_c.jpg]

The Right Teaching

"Once, there was a renowned monk who lived in a beautiful monastery with many of his pupils. His teachings were known to be very effective and many of his students grew up to become great masters themselves.

One day, one of them was caught stealing from his fellow-students and they reported him to the monk. But he took no action against the boy.

A few days later the same boy was again caught stealing. And again the head monk did nothing to punish him.

This angered the other students who drew up a petition asking for the dismissal of the thief. They threatened to leave en masse if the boy was allowed to stay in the monastery.

The teacher called a meeting of the students. When they had assembled, he said to them: "You are good boys who know what is right and what is wrong. If you leave, you will have no trouble in joining some other school. But what about your brother who does not even know the difference between right and wrong? Who will teach him if I don't? No, I cannot ask him to go even if it means losing all of you."

Tears coursed down the cheeks of the boy who had stolen. He never stole again and in later life became renowned for his integrity."

"The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery." - Mark Van Doren
(2022-04-14, 08:50 PM)Sophie Wrote: Hạt sen không những chỉ dùng làm mứt, nấu chè mà người ta còn dùng làm rất nhiều món khác như xôi, chả giò, món xào với nấm và bắp, canh gà/giò heo hầm, v.v. đó anh TNNA.

Thỉnh thoảng Sophie nấu canh gà hạt sen, cháo gà hạt sen và canh sườn non hạt sen ăn cũng thấy ngon lắm.

Thì ra hạt sen được dùng để nấu nhiều món ăn như vậy. Cám ơn Sophie cho biết nghe.
(2022-04-14, 08:57 PM)Sophie Wrote: The Right Teaching

"Once, there was a renowned monk who lived in a beautiful monastery with many of his pupils. His teachings were known to be very effective and many of his students grew up to become great masters themselves.

One day, one of them was caught stealing from his fellow-students and they reported him to the monk. But he took no action against the boy.

A few days later the same boy was again caught stealing. And again the head monk did nothing to punish him.

This angered the other students who drew up a petition asking for the dismissal of the thief. They threatened to leave en masse if the boy was allowed to stay in the monastery.

The teacher called a meeting of the students. When they had assembled, he said to them: "You are good boys who know what is right and what is wrong. If you leave, you will have no trouble in joining some other school. But what about your brother who does not even know the difference between right and wrong? Who will teach him if I don't? No, I cannot ask him to go even if it means losing all of you."

Tears coursed down the cheeks of the boy who had stolen. He never stole again and in later life became renowned for his integrity."

"The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery." - Mark Van Doren

Câu truyện này hay, Sophie.

Lý tưởng về thể chế chính trị, xã hội thì đúng sai khó phân, vì nó phụ thuộc vào cái lý tưởng mà người ta theo đuổi.

Còn về chính tà ở đạo lý thì ta có thể thử nghiệm nó ở bản thân mình. Chính thì lương tâm cảm thấy an ổn, mát mẻ, dễ chịu. Tà vạy thì tâm tư cắn rứt, xốn xang, hối quá, dấy động, bất an.

Những hình chụp hoa sen rất đẹp.

Xem video cô gái đi dưới sình nước lỏm bỏm hái sen làm cho anattā nhớ lại hồi đó còn ở trong nước có một khoảng thời gian vài năm về sống ở quê nội và đi làm ruộng nhổ mạ cấy lúa. Ở vùng quê đời sống của nông dân đa số không được dư giả giàu có nhưng không khí trong lành và khung cảnh yên bình.
Xin cứ để cho tôi đốt ngọn đèn của tôi đi… mà đừng bao giờ hỏi nó sẽ làm tan được bóng tối hay không. R. Tagore
(2022-04-15, 08:09 PM)anattā Wrote: Câu truyện này hay, Sophie.

Lý tưởng về thể chế chính trị, xã hội thì đúng sai khó phân, vì nó phụ thuộc vào cái lý tưởng mà người ta theo đuổi.

Còn về chính tà ở đạo lý thì ta có thể thử nghiệm nó ở bản thân mình. Chính thì lương tâm cảm thấy an ổn, mát mẻ, dễ chịu. Tà vạy thì tâm tư cắn rứt, xốn xang, hối quá, dấy động, bất an.

Những hình chụp hoa sen rất đẹp.

Xem video cô gái đi dưới sình nước lỏm bỏm hái sen làm cho anattā nhớ lại hồi đó còn ở trong nước có một khoảng thời gian vài năm về sống ở quê nội và đi làm ruộng nhổ mạ cấy lúa. Ở vùng quê đời sống của nông dân đa số không được dư giả giàu có nhưng không khí trong lành và khung cảnh yên bình.

[Image: 52014408769_f825a77aab_c.jpg]

Anh anattā nghĩ gì về câu truyện này?

The Blind Girl

"There was a blind girl who hated herself purely for the fact she was blind. The only person she didn't hate was her loving boyfriend, as he was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry him.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her – now she could see everything, including her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, "now that you can see the world, will you marry me?"

The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him. Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying:

"Just take care of my eyes dear.""
(2022-04-18, 07:52 PM)Sophie Wrote: Anh anattā nghĩ gì về câu truyện này?

The Blind Girl

"There was a blind girl who hated herself purely for the fact she was blind. The only person she didn't hate was her loving boyfriend, as he was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry him.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her – now she could see everything, including her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, "now that you can see the world, will you marry me?"

The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him. Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying:

"Just take care of my eyes dear.""

Câu chuyện ngắn The Blind Girl chắc là không có thật ở xã hội này rồi. Người phóng tác câu chuyện này hẳn là muốn phác hoạ cái bản chất chân thật của tình yêu nam nữ, mà người xiển dương trọn vẹn cái tình yêu đó là chàng trai. Yêu đương là quên mình, đó chính thực là tình yêu. Tình yêu của cô gái dành cho chàng trai, chưa trọn vẹn, còn pha lẫn nặng nề về lòng tham lam tức là khá ích kỷ, chỉ ưng thuận những điều theo ý muốn mình, nhưng mà trên đời này có ai là hoàn hảo hay toàn bích đâu. Sophie biết con kỳ-nhông không? Da con kỳ nhông thay đổi nhiều màu sắc khác nhau trong ngày, tình yêu của cô gái cũng na ná như vậy. Mà thân phận kiếp người cũng bấp bênh như thế. Nay khoẻ mạnh, mai đau yếu tật bệnh, hay bị xảy ra chuyện bất trắc gì đó mà khiến thân thể mang khuyết tật rồi sao! Giả dụ là chàng trai đó không bị mù, nhưng mai này lỡ anh bị bệnh gì đó khiến đôi mắt tật nguyền thì tình yêu của cô gái đối với anh cũng chấp cánh bay đi.

Có người đã nói câu này: "Yêu là thừa nhận! " Tức là khi yêu ai thì mình chấp nhận cả cái tốt lẫn cái xấu của người mình yêu. Một tình yêu như vậy đẹp biết là bao!
Xin cứ để cho tôi đốt ngọn đèn của tôi đi… mà đừng bao giờ hỏi nó sẽ làm tan được bóng tối hay không. R. Tagore