The Long Road to White House
Trump did not want to, but had to do it for the USA.  Follow him years before he got into politics.

https://youtu.be/305-erOr3jk
(2020-10-14, 06:15 PM)LoveStory08 Wrote: I don't care what anyone says but he made my stock portfolio looks good... He should of ran a long time ago.. hehe

I don't trust him on foreign policy and the pandemic but he brings his business expertise to the WH driving the economy to a v shape.

For foreign policy, Trump probably is the best! Hì hì...hì hì.  Just listen to nothingness from lack of wars. Is there any Allahu Akbar (terrorist activities) any where in the world? American troops from war-torn regions came back home in record number.  The State of Israel is at peace with Saudi Arabia. Best of all, American Naval power has shown who’s the boss in the Southeast Asia seas...etc.  And finally I just learned how the US will continue to be the most powerful country in the world. It’s the best-kept secret...to be continued.

(2020-10-14, 09:02 PM)Hai hòn Wrote: For foreign policy, Trump probably is the best! Hì hì...hì hì.  Just listen to nothingness from lack of wars. Is there any Allahu Akbar (terrorist activities) any where in the world? American troops from war-torn regions came back home in record number.  The State of Israel is at peace with Saudi Arabia. Best of all, American Naval power has shown who’s the boss in the Southeast Asia seas...etc.  And finally I just learned how the US will continue to be the most powerful country in the world. It’s the best-kept secret...to be continued.

What about denuclearization with N.Korea? Hehe

(2020-10-14, 09:49 PM)LoveStory08 Wrote: What about denuclearization with N.Korea? Hehe

Có ai làm được chuyện đó chưa. Có điều là nghe thằng Ủng có thử gì mới không từ khi Trump lên?
Missles does not mean nuclear.
We do not have much control over a foreign nation.  But what Trump has done with North Korea is more than what other presidents had done.
Let say we do exactly what the democrats want us to do as in New York and New Jersey. Their deaths are 175 per 100,000 people. As a nation of 350 million people, that would be more than 600,000 deaths. You can blame Trump on killing 200,000 or give him credit for saving 400,000. That is two sides of the same coin. Remember when Trump wanted to ban all flights from China in January, did they call him racist?  When he banned flights from Europe, did they call Him xenophobic?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109...-by-state/