10 BEST BEACHES IN THE WORLD
1. Baia do Sancho
Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
"As you walk through a small trail, you can't imagine what awaits you. The heavenly view seems like a mirage."

[Image: image.jpg]

2. Grace Bay
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
"Unbelievably clear, clean water with hundreds of shades of blues and greens and white sugar sand beaches—ahhhhh!"

3. Playa Paraiso
Cayo Largo, Cuba
"Picture perfect in every way. Gorgeous beach and the bluest water ever!"

4. Playa Norte
Isla Mujeres
"Calm turquoise waters, pure white powdery sand. Water so blue, it makes the sky look pale."

5. Anse Lazio
Praslin Island, Seychelles
"Picture perfect, with crystal clear, warm waters, shade, sun and powder white sand"

6. Seven Mile Beach
Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
"Girl trip family Christmas vacation!"

7. Flamenco Beach
Culebra, Puerto Rico
"The water was so clear and blue and gorgeous against the backdrop of the mountains. You can't take a bad picture here."

8. Bavaro Beach
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
"Bavaro Beach is an excellent example of why visitors flock to Punta Cana: for the soft sand and clear waters. Protected by an offshore reef, this beach is a nice place for snorkeling!"

9. Whitehaven Beach
Whitsunday Island, Whitsunday Islands
"The whole beach is untouched. No stores, no restaurants, just the beauty of nature at its best."

10. White Beach
Boracay, Malay
"Calm, warm waters, gently sloping sand. Very relaxing. Possibly the most beautiful beach in Asia."

***Enjoy it while you can***
Từ vô thỉ Muội lần về hiện kiếp
 Để gặp Huynh nối tiếp nghĩa ân tình 
Hello 
Hello Eleanor and Aaro,
My gratitude you two have the same passion. These Mother nature beaches are so peaceful and lovely. I am intrigued by their images and definitely conquered my soul; my plans to visit as many as possible.

:dance: Cheer :dance:
Từ vô thỉ Muội lần về hiện kiếp
 Để gặp Huynh nối tiếp nghĩa ân tình 
QuỷLệ, I am going to appreciate your effort for sharing really nice sharing hể about the best beaches all over the world. I liked all of thế names. Natural beauty í always appealing to me in which beaches are on the top òn list. I have added thế beaches names in my dairy to explore them in my next free time.
being a traveler would like to say that having fun on nature is also a gôd thing for me. I really like to ẹnoy this and love to have fun in natural places. However, I am blank about Grace bay and wanna know something about you. So share anything useful with us. 

I had fun at new york to essex bus tour.
Buraak, It is good to know that you liked all of these names and want to know something informative about Grace Bay. Well, I have no idea about this bay cause I have not visited it till yet. I am hopeful that other members will share something useful about it here.