Linh Tinh - LTP
Trêu thầy Phong một tí, toán học phải không, đây là toán học và không tánh:  Shy

[Image: HMEj7th.jpg]
[Image: K6bu1Jw.png]
(2022-06-06, 11:06 PM)Mi. Wrote: Suytu Winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon Thankyou Winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon Suytu

Mì chom cái này nha aLTL 🏃

Mị tự nhiên, LTP cũng chôm của người khác trên Net thôi Cheer .
(2022-06-06, 11:38 PM)005 Wrote: Trêu thầy Phong một tí, toán học phải không, đây là toán học và không tánh:  Shy

[Image: HMEj7th.jpg]

Xem ra Thầy Năm giải phương trình Toán trong Triết Học  Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c  .
(2022-06-07, 12:18 AM)LeThanhPhong Wrote: Xem ra Thầy Năm giải phương trình Toán trong Triết Học  Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c  .

Becuoi   

Buồn buồn ngồi đếm ngón tay, 
đếm qua đếm lại ôi sao là buồn.
[Image: K6bu1Jw.png]
(2022-06-07, 12:23 AM)005 Wrote: Becuoi   

Buồn buồn ngồi đếm ngón tay, 
đếm qua đếm lại ôi sao là buồn.

Buồn buồn ngồi đếm sao băng.
Sao không chịu rụng,  trăng rơi bên rèm.
(Quora) If women are unable to feed their babies with formula, how did prehistoric women get by when there wasn't store-made milk? Can all women breastfeed to some extent?

Answered by C.S. Friedman:

K, I would like to remind everyone of something.

The fact that early humans, or animals in the wild, do something, does not mean they all survive it.

Women who could not breastfeed enough, and could not find another human or animal supply, had their babies die. Infant mortality among early humans—even early civilizations —was astronomical.

Diabetics didnt”manage to survive” before insulin. They died.

People who ate “Paleo” diets were not necessarily healthy or happy.

Cats who eat bone shards do choke and die in the wild—we just don't see their bodies, so we ask stupid questions like “if bones are so dangerous, why don’t cats in the wild die from eating them? “ They do. We don't see it.

Babies whose mothers could not supply milk sometimes died. We just don't see it, so we talk as if it didn't happen.
A hilarious joke   Clap  .

=======================

[Quora] Talking Dog for Sale.

Posted by Rebecca:

A guy sees a sign in front of a house: "Talking Dog for Sale." He rings the bell and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a black mutt just sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks.

"Yep," the mutt replies.

"So, what's your story?"

The mutt looks up and says, "Well, I discovered my gift of talking pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running.

The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals. Had a wife, a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

The owner says, "Ten dollars."

The guy says, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him, so cheap?"

The owner replies, "He's just a big liar. He didn't do any of that stuff."

[Image: main-qimg-32db211ee6ed6c9e271d23d0150c44e9-lq]

131.4K views

--ooOoo--

Man brings his old, sick dog to the vet and says, “He's not moving, what's wrong with him?”
The vet examines the dog and says, “I'm afraid he's dead.”

The man pleads for a 2nd opinion and after a few minutes the vet summons his dog, a labrador retriever, into the room. His dog sniffs up and down the other dog, shakes his head and walks out.

“See, I told you,” said the vet.

The heartbroken man pleaded again for another opinion and this time the vet had his cat come in to look at the dog. The cat sniffed and pawed at the dog but, again, nothing.

Finally, the man relented and, “OK, I guess he is dead, what do I owe you?”

The vet said, “$150.”

The man said, “You're kidding - $150, just to tell me my dog is dead?”

The vet replied, “Well, if you had believed me when I first told you it would have been only $20, but with the lab report and cat scan…
A Navy SEAL Reveals How To Survive An Active Shooter

#1 Absolute Best Way To Reverse & Slow Dementia

Just chillin!

[Image: heatwave-cats.png]
Meet The New Bruce Lee - Ryusei

Lin Qiunan vs Ryusei Imai | Taekwondo vs Jeet Kune Do

Bản chất vong ơn của phàm phu

Đối với phàm phu mình, bản chất vong ân cực lớn. 

Tôi đã nói rất nhiều lần. Mỗi ngày tôi cho các vị 10.000 đô-la, tôi hầu hạ các vị như ông cố nội tôi, suốt 10 năm như vậy. Mỗi ngày cho 10.000 xài chơi, tối ngâm nước nóng, bỏ thuốc bắc ngâm chân, xoa bóp, nấu sâm, nấu yến, nấu lộc nhung cho uống, cơm bưng, cháo đút, nước rót đầy đủ, đút tận họng.

Sau 10 năm, tới năm 11 tôi không lo quý vị nữa. Tôi chuyển qua lo người khác, thì các vị nghĩ coi, lúc đó 10 năm vừa qua trở thành sương khói.

Các vị lúc đó chỉ lo ghét tôi thôi. Người nào hiền thì buồn, tiếc. Nhưng đa phần lúc đó chuyển qua giận. Mình tốt với nó 10 năm mà chỉ cần mình không tốt với nó nữa là nó chuyển qua, nó quên sạch. 

Đó là bản chất của phàm phu.

https://toaikhanh.com/audiotext.php?mp3=...h%20Kalama
Hướng về Hà Nội_Hoàng Dương - Quang Dũng

Hà Nội ơi, những chiều sương gió dâng khơi
Có người lặng ngắm mây trôi,
Biết bao là nhớ tơi bời ...

DUY KHÁNH, HƯƠNG LAN, KHÁNH LY | ca khúc Trần Đình Quân

Khúc Tình Ca Xứ Huế (Bảo Yến)

Đêm nao, nghe khúc Nam Bình
buồn trên dòng đời xuôi ngược,
đành lãng quên bao nhớ thương .

Đêm nay, dư âm đang vọng về
trên lòng thuyền nghe não nuột,
mơ hồ tiếng hát Giang Châu .

Trần Đình Quân: Khúc Tình Ca Xứ Huế

[Image: Tran-Dinh-Quan-Tran-Dai-Tang.jpg]
Trái: Trần Đại Tăng (dạy Toán) .  Phải: Trần Đình Quân (dạy Việt văn)

[Image: khuc-tinh-ca-xu-hue-1-230x300.jpg?strip=...sy=1&ssl=1][Image: khuc-tinh-ca-xu-hue-2-230x300.jpg?strip=...sy=1&ssl=1]
[Image: khuc-tinh-ca-xu-hue-3-234x300.jpg?strip=...sy=1&ssl=1][Image: khuc-tinh-ca-xu-hue-4-235x300.jpg?strip=...sy=1&ssl=1]
[Image: khuc-tinh-ca-xu-hue-5-300x147.jpg?strip=...sy=1&ssl=1]

Khúc Tình Ca Xứ Huế – Sáng tác: Trần Đình Quân