MASTER CHING HAI (2017) - LOVE IS AN INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE
Why Do Good People Suffer in This World?, Part 1 of 6, Sep. 3, 2021

2021-09-20
Lecture Language:English
Part

Details
Download Rtf
Even Astral Level, the lowest of all the Levels in the Shadow World, people there are still more receptive to the Truth than the people on this planet. They think things topsy-turvy, you can never understand why they think like that, and why they did like that. (Right. I see.) So, many Masters suffered on Earth. That’s why they suffered a lot. And any good people, they encountered trouble.

(Master, we have a couple of questions from the team if You would like to answer.) OK. Tell me.

(The first question is: Master, President Trump seems to do all the good things for America.) It seems so. (But why are people still against him?)
Oh, they just continue from before. Some left over, maybe less now because he’s already out of the powerhouse, so they probably leave him alone a little bit. But, no, no, there’s still many hair-splitting things going on for him. (What is the reason? Why is that, Master??) What’s the reason? Why? Why? Why did they kill Jesus? Why did they try to assassinate the Buddha? Why did they assassinate, or torture or persecute so many of the Masters or many good people since time immemorial? Why, why, why?
People, they just do that because they are under influence of the demons. I told you, the zealous demons, they want to cause trouble so people will quarrel with each other, and then it may result in killing each other and then they can eat the corpse. Not physically, but the energy from that corpse, mixed with that corpse. They can eat it in the astral form. That’s how they can survive, the zealous demons. (I see.)
Their karma forces them to do that. Just like many while they’re living, they don’t do anything good. They don’t help people when they’re hungry, even though they have money. So when they die, they became kind of ghosts, hungry ghosts. (Yes.) And the Buddha also described it in the sutra, saying that their throat is long and thin like a needle, but their stomach is very, very big and large. So even if they eat something, they never feel satisfied because the food doesn’t go in that easily, even if they have food. Whatever we do in our life results in something else, and then we have to take the consequences for that.
People are just against Trump because he really did something good for the Americans and the world. (Yes.) But it’s beyond their concept. They did not understand. Also, jealousy. Envy that people like him, that he’s so energetic and does things successfully. So people don’t like it. For them, they’ve never been so successful before. (Yes.) Always go on to war, war, war, spend trillions of dollars, while many Americans are still under the poverty line or homeless. (Right.) And they never stopped to think. Trump did stop and think. (Yes, Master.)
He’s a worthy president. He should be in the White House forever (Yes.) because he’s good for the Americans and good for the world. You can see he makes peace so easily with many countries. (Yes.) He has a high intelligence, that’s why. (Yes.) Very high intelligence. Very high IQ. And people cannot catch up with him because not everyone has a high IQ like he does. (Oh, yes.) He does things that they don’t understand or they don’t want to understand. (Right.) He doesn’t want bloodshed. (Yes.)
Another president kills just for optics, so people don’t think that he’s weak. Just continues bombing other people. It’s people’s lives. It’s not theater. It’s not a movie. (Right. Yes, Master.) I don’t understand that kind of concept that you have to kill people so that others think you are tough and macho. My God! This is beyond understanding. (It is.) It’s people’s lives, man. Including women, children, elderly and the weak, feeble, and animals and all that. My God!
So this president, President Trump, he did not want all that. He’s an honest, straightforward person. He does things honestly and intelligently, and they don’t like that. It’s nothing like them at all. All these presidents, before and after, keep going to war all the time. (Yes.) And he doesn’t. He doesn’t want that. He doesn’t want to start a new war, and he wants to stop all the wars as well.

"Fox News Interview President Trump July1, 2021: If you look at my views, my views haven’t changed. I’ve felt this way about these crazy, endless wars where we’re losing so many wonderful, young, beautiful people. And we’re not fighting, we’re just sort of there... But, we got to bring our people back home. It’s time - 21 years in Afghanistan, 21 years."

He’s good for the world as well, not just good for Americans. (Yes.) He’d save hundreds of billions every year, if they don’t go to war. (Yes.) And save people’s lives, Americans and other countries’ people’s lives. (Yes.) So they cannot bear that. And the people who produce weapons, they won’t like it. (Oh, yes.) All these are very powerful people. (Yes, Master.) And even though they keep changing presidents by voting, but the system is established. (I see.) They are doing similar things, like the predecessor, the president before them, and they just like to go to war and all that stuff. And even if they cannot, they’d do something else. Like usual. There’s a pattern. Or they do whatever’s fashionable or trendy, (Understand.) just to stay in. (Right.) Just to be voted again or their party will be voted for again. It’s all politically motivated, or for fame and gain, mostly. (Right.) And whoever is not in that fashion, in that established guideline or framework, and especially new coming, then sooner or later they eliminate him.
You see, Jimmy Carter was one of the good men. (Yes.) Very humble and good, but he had only one term. (Yes.) The same with President Trump, even though he’s an excellent man for being a politician. He’s good, good, good. (He is. Yes.)

There’s no reason for people to do anything except stick in their square. Doing things like in a square. Too square. That’s why they kill also many good people, good politicians, and many Masters, also they kill them just for no reason. Nothing can explain why they had to kill Jesus. (Right.) He didn’t do anything wrong. (No, He didn’t.) He didn’t steal, He didn’t kill, He didn’t commit any wrong thing. He didn’t sell drugs, or He didn’t do anything wrong to any citizen. They just had to kill Him. No need a reason. If there is no reason at all, they could find a reason. They could fabricate a reason, like Trump is working with Russia and all that stuff. They found nothing. Any little thing, they make it a big deal so that they can harm him in different ways (I see.) and degrade him. Oh! When I look at that with my eyes, even just physical eyes, I feel so nauseated. (Yes.)

"Fox News Interview President Trump September 8, 2021: I had to run the country, work on the world, and do things. And the other thing ‒ I had to survive. (Yes.) The survival was much tougher. Because I had people coming after me. I had 19 really haters after me, I had every form of law enforcement after me, started from the day I came down the escalator. It never stops. I have every prosecutor after me. They’re looking at deals that I did years and years ago, I forgot about them. It is a disgrace. So, I had to survive. (Yes.) But if you don’t survive, you can’t do a good job in terms of running. So, I had survival and I had running the country. (Right.) And I would say the survival was actually much tougher (than) running the country."

So, now you know. There’s no reason, no need any reason. (Yes.) (Yes, Master. But…) What do you think? Just tell me.

(I wonder would people come to a maybe higher level of consciousness to see President Trump’s goodness and all that is good?)
I know. I know. I also, I wonder myself. (Yes.) There was a joke about some man who wants… God wants to grant him a boon. Whatever he wants to ask for, he can have it. So he asked for peace in the world. (Yes.) God said, “Oh no, ask for something else.” He said, “All right then, but when can we ever have peace on this world?” So God said, “Not in my lifetime.” (Oh no!) It’s just a joke. (Yes.) People will continue to do many unthinkable things or unimaginable things or incomprehensible things. So the world is as messy and chaotic as it is. (Yes.)
Very difficult to teach humans on this planet. In the Astral Level it’s easier, because they understand better. Not the hell astral but above that. (Yes.) And Astral Level has many, many levels. When Paramahansa Yogananda saw His Master again, resurrected, to see Him again, His Master, Sri Yukteswar, told Him that He has been good on Earth so God has let Him stay in the Astral Level to teach astral beings there. Because it’s easier. Easier to teach them there than on Earth. (Oh, I see.) It is like that.
Even Astral Level, the lowest of all the Levels in the Shadow World, people there are still more receptive to the Truth than the people on this planet. They think things topsy-turvy, you can never understand why they think like that, and why they did like that. (Right. I see.) So, many Masters suffered on Earth. That’s why they suffered a lot. And any good people, they encountered trouble.
Even like Tesla. (Yes.) He was just an inventor. He tried to make physical life more comfortable for people only. (Right.) It’s not even political. It’s not even religious. He’s not into religion or anything, or preaching religious doctrines ‒ nothing! (Yes.) They still keep hunting him. He had to hide in many places. He had to keep moving also. Just because he wanted to offer people a better way to live comfortably, with electricity free and all that; there’s no need to even pay. But because of that, it conflicted with the interest of business people at that time. (Yes, Master.) What will they do if they cannot sell the wire for electricity, the pole for electricity, the machines that have to have electricity, (Yes.) with all the wires and all that? They’re connected all together. And they cannot sell if they do like Tesla suggested. (Understand.) Wireless and no complication. Could even be free for everybody.
He could have brought us into a much higher level of technical invention and technical lifestyle. Much, much better for us. But no, they will just hunt him down. They would hunt him down, so he had to keep moving. So, many of his inventions have never come to fruition. Now it comes out a little bit. And I read recently that the FBI even checked it out and said that he came from Venus. He had contact with them and all that. And they told him how to do things. (Wow.) But good people, hard to survive in this world. (Yes.) Not to talk about good Masters. (Unfortunately, it’s true.) He was just a scientist. (Yes.) He does things scientifically, it’s not like he hula-hop or was doing magic or anything that people would be fearful of. (Yes, Master.) Just straightforward science. (Yes.)

Sunshine Days: Supreme Master Ching Hai honors the Sun during this month through Her photography
Be Vegan, make peace.
Why Do Good People Suffer in This World?, Part 2 of 6, Sep. 3, 2021

2021-09-21
Part

Details
Download Rtf
Because the Truth is not easy for the people here to accept. They have been influenced by the negative force too long already. (Yes.) And now in our generation, the negative power leftover is still there. In the humans’ DNA. In the humans’ thinking. (Yes.) It’s still left in the air that you breathe. That’s why it’s very difficult for people still to wake up.

This world is dangerous for any good people. You can tell that from the whole world, read all the news, you know what I am saying, right? (Yes. Right.) Every day I’m grateful that I’m still alive to continue my work. (We are also grateful for that, Master.) At least we still can work. (Yes. We still continue to pray and hope.) Any day I can continue, I’m grateful for that day. (Yes, Master.)
Because the Truth is not easy for the people here to accept. They have been influenced by the negative force too long already. (Yes.) And now in our generation, the negative power leftover is still there. In the humans’ DNA. In the humans’ thinking. (Yes.) It’s still left in the air that you breathe. That’s why it’s very difficult for people still to wake up. (I see.) Still difficult. It’s like a typhoon, the aftermath. The tail of the typhoon. (Yes.) It sometimes still causes devastation. Like just recently, they have reported that (Hurricane) Ida already moved away, but even just the tail only, it still caused a lot of devastation in New York City and all that. Still caused a lot of damage; even though it was already winding down to a lesser degree of power. (Understand.) Pray every day for protection. (Yes, we need to.) That’s what we do. (Yes, Master.)

Anything else, my love? (Yes, there’s a second question. Master, the Senate Minority Leader Mr. McConnell originally criticized Biden’s withdrawal from Afghanistan. But now he says that there is not going to be an impeachment of Biden, even though there were some politicians who called for it. Master, what is the reason for Mr. McConnell’s final decision? It seems that he has changed his mind on Biden.)
He did that all the time. He plays this kind of ping pong. I’m just saying something only. (OK.) I don’t always follow up a lot. But like in the 2020 election, (Yes?) he was a Trump, kind of, faithful. He was kind of President Trump’s friend. But then he kept waiting, waiting. And then everybody was against Trump. (Yes.) At last. Then he announced that Biden won. Just like that, at the end. And then he also hit at Trump when the January 6th riot happened. (Yes.) He said he goes against Trump. But then later he did not agree with the impeachment of Trump because of the the 6th of January. He plays ping pong like that. (Oh, I see.)
He’s just trying so hard to protect his position. He doesn’t want to offend anybody. But he plays this kind of strategy. Like what the Chinese say, “Bù dǎ bù xiāngshí,” meaning, “If you don’t fight with each other, then you will not recognize each other.” Meaning you could not recognize who is good. He plays ping pong all the time like that. (Understand.)
Like first you befriend somebody. (Yes.) And then whenever there is an opportunity, you will hit him. And then after that, you’ll defend for him or befriend him again in some situation when he needs it, and he seems to need it, depends on where the wind blows. (I see.) Meaning the energy at that time. (Right.) He just plays like that. That’s why he’s still the leader of the minority (party), even though the Republicans have less members in the Senate and the House. Meaning he’s a minority leader. Before, he was a majority leader because Republicans were more in numbers. Now he’s a minority leader. Even though minority, he still continues to be the leader. He keeps playing everybody like that.
I think he’s too old already, he should also retire, go home. (Yes.) Maybe it’s not him, maybe it’s somebody advising him at home or something. It sounds very much like Chinese strategy. You know, in politics and in war. You strike when people don’t expect it, like playing good guy, bad guy at the same time.
Just wants to play the good guy. Just so everybody feels like he is good for him, for her. Because at that time, he defends for him. (Yes.) Before, when everybody also wanted to impeach, then he also went with it. And then later, it seems like he needs to defend for that person. For Biden, for example. So that he can win the hearts of others, and Biden as well. So he will never lose anybody. (Yes.) That’s what it is. (Understand.) He played the same with Cheney, and whoever that was in the House before. Similar. He plays always the same. I don’t know why. It’s a boring game. He should change the tactic a little bit. I can see him like an open book. He keeps playing the same thing again, it’s not so intelligent. But maybe it works, that’s why he continues to do it.
People don’t have self-respect. (Right.) Just do it for gain and fame. That’s the way I see it. That’s the problem. That’s why people always say that politics is a dirty game. (Yes.) In every country, there is something like that, somebody like this and that, all the time.
But he should not play the same this time. Even though he’s so used to it, with the same game again. He should not, because this time it’s Americans’ lives lost, and could be losing more if Biden continues. (Yes, Master.) So this is Americans’ lives at stake, and international peace at stake. It’s not for him to play anymore. (Right.) It’s real lives. It’s real suffering. So he better change his tactic. Otherwise, sooner or later, he will lose all the respect from others, Congress members or Senate or whatever.
I don’t know why people cannot see it, like that. It’s people’s lives at stake. It’s not for him to play the good guy or just to play politics, to play ping pong anymore for his own advantage and his own fame or gain. (Yes, Master.) My God. He’s always playing the same game. (Yes.) Because it worked before. It may work, but cannot work all the time. This time it’s serious. (Right.) Many Americans’ lives, and Afghans’ lives, and international people’s lives were already lost. And people are still stuck in a restricted country. Their lives are still in danger. And he just sits there, comfortable, getting good pay, getting good respect, and just say anything stupid that he likes. That is beyond stupidity. (Yes.) This is senile.
Playing with people’s lives like that. God forbid. (Yes.) It’s not right at all. (No.) (Definitely not.) Either he is mindless, stupid, or evil. Any way, it’s no good for the Americans that he sits there and talk, talk, talk. (Yes.) And don’t care about people’s lives lost.
Everyone has to take consequences for his actions. (Yes.) Biden’s actions have killed many lives already, and he still continues to support him. That’s not correct. (No, it’s not.) Just because it’s for him too easy to play. And it’s confusing, because one time you beat, and one time you befriend, and another time you hit again. People are just kind of dizzy, confused, so they don’t know how to react. They don’t know how to pay back. (Understand.) So, because he plays that kind of game, people just cannot think of what to do. But that is not correct. (No.) Because now it’s the people’s lives. Americans’ lives.

"Fox News Interview Sept. 2, 2021: We’re feeding about 5 million people right now, all throughout Afghanistan. The needs there are extraordinary. If the international community allows the Afghan economy to collapse, then you’ve got 40 million people with an economic collapse. And it will be chaos. It will be famine, it will be exploitation like we’ve seen in the past in Afghanistan in the 1990s, what we saw in Syria, what we’ve seen in Yemen. When people don’t have food, they have economic collapse, terrorist organizations exploit and recruit, and you could have the ultimate catastrophe."

He’s getting paid by Americans. He’s a bad employee. (Right.) Harmful employee. Hurting people. People should fire him if he doesn’t resign. (Yes, Master.) Shameless. Heartless. I’m sure maybe somebody advised him badly or something. If it’s him, then he’s really wicked. (Yes, Master.) Has no morals. No loyalty to his own citizens, to his own country. And not a good employee for his people, who paid him well. (Yes, Master. True.)

Let me try to explain a little bit more clearly. This is very difficult because this is kind of a strategy. (Yes.) It’s subtle, that’s why people don’t see it. It’s like this: he tries to befriend somebody, (Yes.) and then that person thinks, “Oh, this is my friend. He’s for me.” So you don’t have any precaution toward that person. (Yes.) You trust and maybe you could even tell some confidential things. You think he’s your confidant, or at least to you, he’s harmless. (Yes.) And then, when the opportunity knocks, he hits you. And when that person is even in the position of leader, then other people follow suit because they trust him. (Yes, Master.) Also, respect for the leader, so they follow suit. Then the person who’s being hit, is now kind of almost like isolated. (Yes.) And then this person comes back to him, like for a rescue. (Oh, I see.) So whoever that is, is in his hands, feels like powerless, feels like depending on him, confused and don’t know how to fight back. (Yes.) That’s what it is.
He keeps playing that all the time. (Confusing.) Yeah, and making people feel like they don’t know how to deal with him. (Understand.) And he sounds even like he’s a very fair person. (Yes.) It’s not like that. (I see.)

It’s not fair when you hit somebody when it wasn’t necessary, and unfairly. (Right.) And then it’s not right when you defend for somebody when he’s wrong. (Yes.) Like for this case, like Mr. Biden. (Right.) He harmed the Americans by letting the immigrants ‒ in France, they say “n’importe qui,” means doesn’t matter who, ‒ just let them in, catch and let go, catch and let go. Catch means register, and just go. Go anywhere. (Yes, Master.)

"Fox News Interview September 16, 2021: It is the most horrific thing I’ve ever seen. Right now as we’re speaking, there are 10,503 people under that bridge. It is packed in as a mass of humanity and it is… the scope of it, they take your breath away because it just goes on and on and on. Infants, little children, people struggling enormously.
(Can you explain to me, with the vaccine mandates that Joe Biden is placing on the American people, how is it possible that Democrats rejected the plan to mandate vaccines for illegal immigrants? They’re not even testing them. You showed us the overcrowded cages in the middle of a pandemic, we know the high rate of COVID positivity, then they disperse throughout the country… How many Americans get sick and die that we will never know about because these open borders?)
The answer is simple, that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are absolute hypocrites. Those 10,000 people there, do you know how many Border Patrol has tested? Zero. Not a one. They don’t have the capacity to do that. And 700 people has grown to 10,500 because the word has gone out: If you’re from Haiti, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have said, ‘We have open borders. Come to Del Rio and they will let you in.’ Everyone under that bridge is turning themselves in, and it’s a political decision that Joe Biden could end tonight."
"Fox News Interview April 24, 2021: This is very much the same push that we had in 2019, and in about three months, the administration at the time was able to put policies in place that stemmed that flow, that kept people from trying to enter the country at these dramatic numbers. Well, with the new administration coming in and the release of those policies, the reversal of those policies, people have seen that as an open door."
"Fox News Interview Feb, 2021: There’s really no monitoring. We’re seeing a new era where our country’s facilitating illegal immigration into this country."
"Fox News Interview July 28, 2021: They arrested 7,000 illegal aliens just in one day yesterday. Eight hundred children were arrested yesterday. There’re 14,000 in custody at Border Patrol right now."
"Media Report from Fox News Aug 5, 2021: Just to give you an idea of how bad it’s getting down here, the city of McAllen has declared a local disaster, and they are not happy with the federal government. The city says the federal government has just been dumping illegal immigrants in downtown McAllen and they can’t handle it anymore. There’s a risk of hundreds of migrants being left out on the streets of McAllen, so they had to build this compound to help house some of these people.
Texas Border Patrol agents releasing more than 1,500 migrants who tested positive for COVID in McAllen in just the past week alone."
"Media Report from Fox News July 31, 2021: The local police say the federal government is still releasing COVID positive migrants into the United States. 'This stems from the Biden administration’s refusal to enforce immigration laws and allow illegal immigrants with COVID-19 to enter our country.'
Media Report from Fox News July 31, 2021: It seems that people are becoming numb to what’s going on down here on the border. Not everyone we encounter… We test only those exhibiting some type of symptoms, and not everybody has symptoms that has it. And we’re releasing people out the door, day in, day out with actual positive tests for COVID, and more just keep popping up."

And then make the pandemic worse because they brought it from every different country. (Correct, yes.) Those countries who are not very strict with COVID regulations or vaccines. (Yes.)

Sunshine Days: Supreme Master Ching Hai honors the Sun during this month through Her photography
Be Vegan, make peace.
Why Do Good People Suffer in This World?, Part 3 of 6, Sep. 3, 2021

2021-09-22
Part
Details
Download Rtf
The government leader, the leaders of any type in a nation, cannot be arrogant. (Yes, Master.) Because you will fall, you will harm people if you are too arrogant because you are too far from reality.

He (Biden) harmed the Americans by letting the immigrants in ‒ in France, they say “n’importe qui,” means doesn’t matter who, ‒ just let them in, catch and let go, catch and let go. Catch means register, and just go. Go anywhere. (Yes, Master.) And then make the pandemic worse because they brought it from every different country. (Correct, yes.) Those countries who are not very strict with COVID regulations or vaccines. (Yes.) Those lesser countries. (Yes.) I just mean in a physical way. (Yes.) I don’t mean they are lesser beings in any way. It’s just a different country has a different status, financially or politically, or military-wise. (Yes.)
So those countries from Latin America, they just came in, anybody, and then he just let them go anywhere. (Yes.) One or two or even many of them would have had been sick, would be COVID-infected, even if maybe they don’t show it. (Yes.) Didn’t even test, just catch and let go, registered and then go, even take them anywhere they want, and make the Americans more susceptive, more vulnerable for pandemic. More people die now, even children die. (Yes, Master.)
And in Afghanistan, he just let all the troops go, and then whether people over there are rescued or not, doesn’t matter. (Yes.) Until international pressure and internal pressure, then he rush-rushed more airplanes to take them out. Still, too late. Don’t know how many are still trapped in there. (Yes, Master.)

“FOX NEWS Interview Sept. 5, 2021: The evacuation’s not over, Mr. President. There’re still Americans stuck, SIV (Special Immigrant Visa) holders, Green Card holders, that right now as we speak, veterans groups are still trying to help get out. They’re trapped at airports, in the vicinity of airports around Afghanistan. You know why? Because the State Department won’t give the proper clearances for these private charter flights to get out. And in the few instances where they have, then the Taliban won’t let them go. You know what that’s called? That’s called a hostage. (Right.) And we are heading into a mass hostage situation, where the Taliban has all the leverage to get international legitimacy, access to billions in foreign currency, and economic assistance. And we handed them that legitimacy on a silver platter in the form of hundreds of Americans that Joe Biden left behind.”

Maybe the Taliban won’t do anything to them because of fear of diplomatic problems, pray so! But still, the pressure for them over there, when everybody else is gone and they’re just left behind like that. (Yes. Unfair.) They feel very, very scared, very fearful. The psychological pressure on them is enormous. (Understand.)

“Media Report from FOX NEWS Aug. 31, 2021: A pregnant U.S. citizen is trying to escape with her husband and her father. She claims the Taliban is blocking her and even kicked her in the stomach.
She’s going to stay sheltered in place, hiding her identity, and hoping that her friends will continue to bring her food and keep her secret until frankly, we can come up with something new. We know her exact location but literally are afraid to even have a conversation about a rendezvous until we know where and when somebody could meet her. Anyone who wants to remain unknown, has to switch phones, turn them off, use all the techniques that you would use if you were in survival, escape and evasion. We also have an elderly couple, same thing: repeatedly went to the gate, waited at the gate with their blue (U.S.) passports, and did not get in. So, anyone that says that they didn’t break a promise to the American people and leave people behind, is wrong. Anyone who says that there aren’t people stranded is wrong. These people were stranded, they did everything they were supposed to do, and they simply were not a priority at the end.”

And people died at the Kabul airport, and died, also, more elsewhere because of the drone strike. So, this is very clear evidence that Mr. Biden will harm the Americans and other countries’ citizens, also the international peace. (Yes. It is.) And how many more disasters can Mr. Biden afford, can the Americans afford to let him? (Right.)

And this guy, McConnell, trying to play this game of good guy again. He can’t afford this. (No.) He’s supporting somebody who harms his co-citizens. (Yes.) That’s no good. He should retire. Or people should fire him also. (Yes, Master.) Anybody who did this kind of misjudgment, it’s not a mistake. (Yes.) Either deliberate or too stupid. (Right.) Or too much for the consolidation of his own position and power that he couldn’t care less who dies, who lives.
He’s not fit to be in the position in the government anywhere. (No, he’s not.) Not just being a leader, but being anywhere in the government, especially at the top, in the center of the government in the Capitol. (Right.) As the Senate or as the House of Representatives.
This kind of person is very harmful for the country. He gets paid to help, to protect, to promote the wellness of his country. And he did the opposite. (Yes.) The border problem, he also did not do much. And now many Americans die, obviously, in front of him, he still does nothing! He does nothing; he still supports this kind of action to harm more Americans. (Right. Yes.) That’s why this guy is no good. (I agree.)
Does he realize what he’s doing or he’s just blindly trying so hard to protect his power, his grip on his colleagues, (Yes.) and whoever works with him, to show people that he’s a tough guy, that he knows everything, and he can decide things?
To impeach Biden or not impeach Biden, it doesn’t lie in his hands alone. (Yes.) If the Senate and the House of Representatives realize the seriousness of Mr. Biden’s handling of everything, if they realize it, they couldn’t care less whether or not McConnell says what. (Yes, Master.) But it’s not for him to stand up and say, “No, Biden cannot be impeached. It won’t happen.” Can he foresee the future perhaps? Like a clairvoyant or something? Or is he so sure of his power grip on everybody that he can announce like that? (No.) It’s too arrogant. (True.)
The government leader, the leaders of any type in a nation, cannot be arrogant. (Yes, Master.) Because you will fall, you will harm people if you are too arrogant because you are too far from reality.

(Yes.) I don’t know if I am clear enough for you. You understand everything or not? (Yes, I understand, really. It’s really not fair to the American people too…) It’s not just not fair, it’s harmful! (Yes, it is truly harmful.) “Not fair” is too mild. (Yes.) He cannot afford to continue this way and supporting Biden so that he can make more trouble, can do more harm to the Americans and others, related others like maybe other international citizens, because of that. Because continue like this, it might make more war. (Yes, Master.) And many people will die because the international troops will also have to support Americans. (Yes.) They always did, because it’s a pact, it’s an alliance and NATO and all that, bringing many more people to die with. (Yes, understand.)
So, this is not a mistake. It’s a taboo. I don’t know how you say this. Either very stupid or very arrogant that he doesn’t even realize the reality or is far removed from reality, or just too power-greedy that he couldn’t care less who dies, who lives. (Yes. It is like that.) (Yes, understand.) It’s become a habit for him now, just to say things big like that. Just to exercise a grip on anybody, so that everybody has to listen to him and feel like he’s a wise person. He’s not. (Yes, Master.) Can you see he’s not? (Yes.) Either that or he’s just too power blind that he would do anything just to consolidate his position. (Right, understand.) At the cost of other people’s lives. He should be removed, together with Biden. (They should be removed, yes.) Yes. (And soon.)
It’s not because of Republican or Democrat or anything. But he just betrays anybody, and then befriends anybody, just so that everybody feels like they owe it to him. You see? Like their life depends on his judgment. (Yes.) So he can criticize or condemn them whenever he wants. And then when that person’s already down on his knees, he comes, extending his hands, and that person will forever be indebted to him. (Oh, gosh.) You see that? (Yes.) That’s a very wicked strategy. Normal situation, or not serious, OK. But this is people’s lives that he’s playing with. And I condemn that. Everybody should. (Yes, Master.)
Should remove him immediately before he makes more trouble and causes more pain and suffering to the American people, who pay him through taxes. (Yes, Master. Yes.) He should be more loyal and protective toward them, his employers – the ones who pay him. (Yes, absolutely.) The Americans are the ones who pay him. They are his employers. He should be more protective toward them. Not to any individual just so that he can control all the powers. (Yes.) Control people mentally and psychologically. (Yes, Master.) I don’t know how to express this more eloquently. I’m just telling you as it comes out. (Yes, Master. Understand.) I said just straight from my heart, and the way I see it. (It is very clear and straightforward. Yes, Master.) It’s clear? (Yes.) Good. (It is.) Any questions about that? Any doubts? I can explain to you. Like, if you’re not clear anywhere?

(Is there anyone who actually can remove Mr. McConnell? I wonder if actually someone can act on it.)
I think they can, if they want to. If he’s not doing a good job, anybody can remove him. They should. (They should.) It depends on the constitution. (Right.) But he is clearly betraying his country and his people. (Right, yes.) If that’s the strongest possible that I can use the words for you. Even though it doesn’t look like it. Looks like he always says something, just so that he can be in the position of, maybe you call it like a “hero” or something. “Good guy.” (Yes.) Trump, and then now Biden, and Cheney and whoever. If other people contradict, he would come and defend for that person. Even if the House or the Senate don’t want that person, he will come up and defend for that person. So that that person will forever be indebted to him. Even if that person loses or wins, he always counts him as a friend. So he can beat a person, he can praise a person, he can drag the person down, and he can lift him up. He does all that! (It’s vicious.) Imagine. Just to look powerful. And people will be confused, don’t know anything and thinking he’s just a very fair person. No, he’s playing. (Oh, wow.) He’s playing games, mind games, psychological games, at the cost of other people’s lives, especially his own constituents. His own compatriots. (Understand.)

Related Shows
Be Vegan, make peace.
Why Do Good People Suffer in This World?, Part 4 of 6, Sep. 3, 2021

2021-09-23
Part
Details
Download Rtf
Only the wise leaders, the wise people, can admit their mistakes and change. These people are great. Only courageous, wise and great people can admit they’re wrong and change. (Yes, Master.) That’s why Trump is all alone. Not many people understand what he’s doing. Even if they do, they don’t want to admit it.

McConnell, he’s just ambitious. He just wants to be recognized as a king-maker or something. But the kind of strategy he keeps using is short-lived. Sooner or later people will find out. It’s kind of a limited strategy. You cannot keep using it forever. Not for every situation, because you will lose at the end. Most people, they cannot see that way. I see very well. I can see very clearly who is doing what. People doing things sometimes look good, but they have an agenda. Their motive is not good. (I see.) Just playing mind games, psychological games. (It’s really terrible.) It is terrible, all this politics.
I just hope that the Americans’ karma is cleansed up and then they will have better leaders. Otherwise, all this is just hopeless. Hopeless. Just because somebody is senior… The senior politicians have more respect because you’re older. But older doesn’t mean wiser. (Yes.) Senior doesn’t mean always a better elder. (Yes.)
I just hope they get better politicians. (Right.) Most people don’t know who is who. So like, good people, they think are bad because like Trump, he doesn’t do like a pattern that they are used to. (Right.)

Humans are creatures of habit. Bad or good, they continue that way, they like it that way. Anybody else who comes in and shows a different way, better way, they don’t understand. They don’t want to. Even maybe inside they know it’s good, but they don’t want to admit it. Because that means they lost everything that they have been hanging on to. They lost their position, they lost their stand. (Understand.) That means admitting that they are stupid, that they’re losers, and they didn’t like that. That’s why they’re against Trump. And attack him all the time. Because they want to defend their old system, even though that system is no longer valid.
Only the wise leaders, the wise people, can admit their mistakes and change. These people are great. Only courageous, wise and great people can admit they’re wrong and change. (Yes, Master.) That’s why Trump is all alone. Not many people understand what he’s doing. Even if they do, they don’t want to admit it.
He has not been in the political arena. (Yes.) Like Biden has been there forever already. So how dare he, an outsider, just come in and then get successful, get all the peace accords with many countries, and doing this and that for his citizens with all his heart, and is successful and logical? They cannot bear it! (Understand. Yes.) And even if Trump has not been voted for, it is because people don’t want to admit they’re wrong. And according to all the newspapers also, they’re not used to it. They all write contrary to what Trump is supposed to be and supposed to do. (Yes.) He does good, but they say “no good.” Because they’re not used to it.
Creatures of habit. (Right, understand.) Just like many people married together, then don’t get on very well anymore. Each already has like an extra-marital affair but still stick together because it’s habit. (Right.) Just like people eat meat, it’s habit. People take drugs, cigarettes, it’s habit. Even though they know it’s harmful to them. It’s habit. (Yes.) Everything is habit, bad or good.
So even the media does not intentionally want to hurt Mr. Trump, but they did, any way they can, just to drag him down, to pull him down to the floor. Even though the man is good. (Right.) He did nothing wrong anyway. (Yes, he did not do anything wrong, and it’s just hard to understand all this that is happening.) Right, right, right. Of course. Now you know, OK? (Yes, Master.)

I’m not saying Trump is an enlightened Master or anything, I’m not comparing. But he has very good intelligence. High IQ. And he did things logically, and he truly meant what he’s doing for his country. (Yes, Master.) That’s why he said, “America first” and he kept his promise all the way till the end. (Yes.) And he made peace with everyone else as well, for that, also. A part of that. So he doesn’t want to waste Americans’ lives anymore, and American taxpayers’ money, in trillions and trillions, while many Americans are living under the poverty line (Right.) or are homeless because of the system. Some people are educated persons, engineers and all that, even. It’s not like they’re stupid. They just lost the job, then they lost everything and became homeless. I saw that on TV. I saw the news. (Yes.)

It’s the same like, with Jesus, He did nothing wrong, absolutely not! He doesn’t go with the trend at that time. (Yes.) He doesn’t kowtow to all these unenlightened, stupid priests, and high priests and the government, so they just killed Him. There’s no reason at all! (No, nothing.) He has never told anybody anything wrong. He hasn’t told them to go steal, or go kill or go take drugs, or gamble… In fact, He’s against all that, and that’s why they didn’t like it. He told all these people gambling in the church, He said, “How dare you do this in the house of my Father?” And He flipped the table and drove them out. Oh, they didn’t like it. And one thing they don’t like here, other people don’t like there, so they get together and persecute Him. And the government’s weak enough to go with the public. Because maybe they’re afraid people would go against them, the government. (Yes.) Just power grabbing. (Doesn’t change through the ages.) No. (No.) It’s similar everywhere, and every period of time. It just looks different. (Yes.) It just looks different.
So that’s why many Masters who came to our world, are persecuted. Mostly, They don’t fare well, They don’t live well. They always try to kill Him, or harass Him, or persecute Him through some ways that He cannot always openly teach people, without any risk. (Yes, Master.) Just because they don’t want anything new. People are just so poisoned. So poisoned, so brainwashed by Satan that they don’t understand anything. It’s very difficult for any Master to survive in this world. You can see that very well, up to Buddha, Jesus, and Prophet Muhammad, Peace Be On Him Forever. Telling you. That even the whole government was against Him, made war with Him and His disciples. Many people died (Oh, goodness.) for nothing, for doing nothing wrong. (Yes.) And while the criminals are running amok everywhere. (Unexplainable.) I know, I know. You’re right.
You’re also aghast as I am. You know, this world is so topsy-turvy, I keep telling you guys, it’s upside down. (It is, it is. It seems that something is so heavy for people to make them wake up. But once they wake up, I think it will be right away clear to them, but they just need to wake up.) It might be clear. Who knows? Might be clear soon. Let’s pray, let’s hope so. (Yes.) Otherwise, they’re just wasting their precious lives, and even though they think they believe in God, but they don’t understand anything ‒ about God’s will, about free will, about religions, truly not. (Yes.) Truly not. Just to go to the church and give donations in the box or singing psalms or… Then, it’s not it. (It is not.) It’s not it. That’s why many Masters were killed, because They say that’s not that.
You have to be enlightened inside, you have to be connected with God inside, because you are the temple of God and God dwells within you. But nobody connected with that, with that God within you. Everybody heard that, “We are children of God,” but nobody knows how to recognize the child of God within you, how to recognize the Kingdom of God within you, like the Bible said. (Yes.) Because this thing is not written in the Bible, the enlightenment, the connection with God, it’s nothing written, you cannot write anything about that.
You can read 100,000 bibles, you cannot get enlightened, cannot get in touch with God just by reading. (No.) There is a power, it has to be transmitted from a human pole chosen by God. Just like you have to plug in a socket, the right socket, the living socket, in order to get electricity. (Yes.) The dead one won’t work either. Looks like, but it doesn’t work. Same. (Yes, Master.)
Deceased Masters, ascended Masters cannot help you to get enlightened or to get in touch with God. It has to go through a living human pole, but nobody understands that. Only my disciples understand. You understand ‒ because you have the experience. (Yes.) Otherwise, nobody can. (Yes, Master.) Because these things you cannot even explain. (Exactly.) It’s just like when there’s an initiation, we just sit there quietly. (Yes.) I’m not saying anything. (No.) I don’t even have to be there, but the power can be transmitted regardless of distance, that’s why. You just have to be prepared and ready and receptive to it. That’s all there is. (Yes, Master.) Because you have it within you, just need the connection, like electricity. (Yes.) The electricity is everywhere but we need wires, live wires. Oh man, so simple is that. (It is.) This is the catch. This is what people don’t understand between the living Master and the ascended Master. (Yes.)
Because if we don’t need a living Master, then Jesus did not have to come down, (Oh, right. Yes.) Buddha did not have to incarnate. Guru Nanak did not have to transmit anything to His disciples, did not have to be on Earth either. (Yes.) And the Prophet Muhammad, Peace Be Upon Him, did not have to be there so that the government or others will attack Him and kill His disciples like that. (Yes.) There is a big difference and the maya will know it. That’s why they always try to get somebody low level to kill or to harass the Prophet, any Prophet, any Master and His disciples. (Yes.)
In this period of time, we are more lucky than in the time of the Lord Jesus or the Prophet Muhammad, Peace Be On Him Forever, and luckier than in the time of Buddha. Buddha was luckier than many other Masters. But still, some attempted murder on Him as well. Many stories, you can never finish all this. I can never finish telling, you can never finish hearing.

Related Shows
Be Vegan, make peace.

Be Vegan, make peace.

Be Vegan, make peace.

Be Vegan, make peace.
Why Do Good People Suffer in This World?, Part 5 of 6, Sep. 3, 2021
2021-09-24

Part

Details
Download Rtf
And then he just wants to do good for his people. That’s a good employee of the people. (He is.) And the bad employees – they don’t fire them. The good ones, they misunderstood, mostly because of the media. (Right.) I blame the media.

Any comment? Any other question? (No. I just hope they start to consider people’s lives and act on that. I truly hope.) Yeah, you hope. The politicians, most of them don’t consider anybody except their own position, or going up on the ladder of the political promotion. They don’t care about people. Trump does care about people. (Yes, he does.) He genuinely cares.
I’m glad there is someone like that in America that I know. There are some more, I guess, but I am not very familiar with politics anywhere, except on some occasions when you guys ask me and I know from the news and from my own observations, then I tell you. Otherwise, I’m not really interested in politics. (Yes, Master.) Everywhere is similar. Very rare some people really care for their citizens. And even if they do, other people will take them astray. And sooner or later, alone you cannot fight the whole pack of wolves. (Yes, Master.) That’s that. Either you lose or you have to be with them, or they make you lose. (Yes.) They eliminate you, one way or another. Like President Trump.

FOX News Interview President Trump November 3, 2020: You deal with people that are very deceptive, but they’ll go, ‘Mr. President, tell me who’s the country that’s most difficult to deal with? Is it Russia? Is it China? Is it North Korea? Sir, is it North Korea?’ And I go, ‘No. Well, by far the most difficult country to deal with is the US. It’s not even close.’ And they all say, ‘You got to be kidding.’ And I say, ‘No, I’m actually probably not kidding.’ We have very, very deceptive people. We have some people that I think they’re sick in some ways. And we deal with them, we just deal with them. But it’s a shame, it’s a shame. But the inner workings of the US… very, very difficult. Unless you want to sit there and do nothing, or unless you want to accede to doing everything they want to do. And we don’t want to do that.”

If I were President Trump… I’m glad at least that he is still alive and well. You never know. (It’s good that there is a person like Trump still with influence in America.) Yeah, some influence. (Yes. He does.) It’s good.
I don’t know why, I just love America. I love Americans. You can see, the soldiers, they are trained to kill, to combat. But they are so soft. (Yes, they are.) So sympathetic. You can see all the photos and the clips at the Kabul airport, (Yes.) in such a heat and they have to wear so much clothes and boots, and guns and… even though a small gun, but heavy. And then their backpack, (Yes.) and hat, and all this heat on them. They’re still so nice and friendly, (Yes.) smiling and loving to the kids, (Yes.) and to the women and elderly. (Right.) So nice. (Yes, Master.) If the Americans are like that, they’re worthy of praise.
They are making a very good impression of Americans. (Yes, it’s true.) Soldiers apart. They are so nice, so loving, so kind. Even giving the kids their own water bottle, (Right.) when over there, at the moment they’re on duty, it’s so precious. (Yes.) And they are so heated in that sun, and they even think of the children, giving them water, giving them their own snacks, their own ration. I saw that. And I’m really very touched. (It is very touching.) Yeah. May be that’s why I love Americans. (Yes, I think many people love Americans for that.)
And they are the most charitable race on Earth. (Yes.) Most charitable citizens in the world. They give a lot. They give very generously out. Also, daily or commonly, they’re helping each other. Helping neighbors and all that. (Yes.) Unconditionally. And they volunteer to do a lot of work. No pay. Just volunteer to help elderly people, to help here, help there, and help animals. They’re really good. (Yes, wonderful people.) Yes, yes, wonderful.
That’s why God considered them, to reward them with a good president like Trump, so that he can take care of them. (Wow.) And save all these billions, trillions of money from the war to help the Americans, to build up a better life for them. (Yes.) Just more care, more protection. More comfortable life, instead of just paying taxes and then have nothing. (Understand, yes.)
God rewards them, but the ordinary Americans, maybe not all of them understand this. And they just listen to all the media, blowing out of proportion about Trump this, Trump that. He didn’t do anything wrong. (No.) No, they just sometimes outright lie, sometimes unproportionate, biased news, all the time. All his presidency has never been kind and good. Just only some media are really kind to him, reporting the truth. (Yes.) Many are not good to him. Many are bad for him, very, very bad. They’re killing him with pens.

FOX News Interview Joe Concha March 7, 2018: Look, what’s troubling about this is, we’re talking not about opinion shows, we’re talking about ABC, CBS, NBC, the nightly news. It’s supposed to be non-partisan, it’s supposed to be bias-free, and remember, 24 million people on average watch those shows a night, so it still has influence. And 24 million’s a lot, that’s more than average for the World Series. But when nine out of ten stories are negative towards an administration, that’s bias in broad daylight. And before anybody says, ‘Well, that’s Media Research Center, they’re a conservative outlet,’ Pew Research did a similar study for all of 2017 and came essentially to the same conclusion.”
FOX News Interview Maria Bartiromo October 26,2020They refuse to cite in any way, shape or form, any of his successes, and that includes moving the needle on economic growth, the greatest jobs market we have seen arguably in our history, foreign policy is arguably even more dynamic than economic policy, creating the beginnings of the Middle Eastern peace… all of these things are not talked about at all in the press. When you take a look what President Trump has done in the face of coronavirus, he stopped all travel on January 31, that was a huge move… So I think that there is a lot of honesty that still needs to come out about this whole legacy of Trump.
“ReasonTV Interview Glenn Greenwald (vegan) November 26, 2020: …He (President Trump) didn’t start any wars. So you go down the list, and when you look at things like the destruction of Iraq or the implementation of a torture regime, what has Donald Trump done that even remotely compares in terms of moral evil to any of that? Nothing!
FOX News Interview Sean Hannity July 1, 2021: I would argue, and I did argue on air, often, that you are treated – whole other standard for you. If you had sons that lied on a gun permit, threw a gun in a dumpster, smoked crack, got money from Ukraine with no experience, Kazakhstan – no experience, Russia with no experience, US$100,000 shopping spree and a US$1.5 billion deal with a bank at China with military connections, I have a funny feeling that the media would go after you; it would be unrelenting. Why does Joe Biden get a pass?

I don’t know how that guy still stays standing and strong. If it were me, maybe I’d drop dead already. I cannot bear. I cannot stand all that untruthful reporting and name-calling. (Yes, Master.) Black-smearing, and all that stuff. It’s truly not a gentleman’s way of treating a president. Especially he’s harmless, and he’s only for peace. (Yes.) And only caring for his co-citizens.

“‘Soul Whisperer’ Psychic Elisa October. 30, 2020: And now, here, this is the (psychic) analysis of Donald Trump. Around him, I perceive a positive, humanly warm, self-confident energy. […] The pressure around him, he tries to hide completely, in order to concentrate on the essential, namely the people, and their tasks. I can feel how he really wants to do something good. That seems to be very important to him, and he keeps on doing it, even if it costs him a lot of effort at the moment. […]
‘Soul Whisperer’ Psychic Elisa October. 4, 2020: Interestingly enough, it feels like there is much acceptance and calmness for his situation, and he seems really to accept it. […] Finally, I perceived a Female close to him, a Being from the spiritual world, who supports him and whom he can perceive relatively consciously for the first time in his life, changing his perspective and relativizing the things that were normally important to him.

That is the way a President should do, first caring for his citizens. (Right. He truly loves the people and considers them.) Yeah, he does care, he does care. Also because he doesn’t need any money, or he doesn’t need to take bribes or anything. (Yes.) He’s just self-sufficient, and he’s been working to earn his place in the society. (True.) And then he just wants to do good for his people. That’s a good employee of the people. (He is.) And the bad employees – they don’t fire them. The good ones, they misunderstood, mostly because of the media. (Right.) I blame the media.
Be Vegan, make peace.

.Why Do Good People Suffer in This World?, Part 6 of 6, Sep. 3, 2021
2021-09-25
Part
Details
Download Rtf
Like maybe we have some sickness, but God also sends somebody to invent some medicine to cure it. You cannot say, “Oh, I just trust in God, I don’t need this medicine.” God sent the medicine to you, sent a doctor to you. Then that is Hiers help.

The bad employees – they don’t fire them. The good ones, they misunderstood, mostly because of the media. (Right.) I blame the media.
You see the media was also the cause of Princess Diana’s death. Made the two beautiful princes orphans. And made England lose a good, good ambassador in the world, for England. And made England lose a good, good princess. (Oh, yes.) We had a big loss when Princess Diana died like that.
They planned it; it was not an accident. (Oh, wow.) It was not an accident. Because the reports say that the driver did not drink that much. (I see.) But he’s an older, seasoned driver and driving for the princess; he would never just go to the bar and keep drinking, drinking until he cannot control his car. (Yes, Master.) He’s not that stupid. (Yes.) I think somebody put something in his drink. (Oh, I see.) And also, they chased him and kind of coerced the car. That’s what they said. It could happen like that. (It could.) It was planned.

“Media Report by TLC UK Interviewee Michael Mansfield: The year before her death, Diana had confided in her solicitor indicating that she feared for her life.
Interviewee Richard Belzer: She had said that: ‘If I should die in a car accident, it will either be done by MI5 or MI6,’ the intelligence agencies of England.

It was a planned killing; it was not an accident. No. (Terrible.) No, no. There are many things that you never know. But I see that it was not an accident, no. (I see, Master.) I saw it inside with my spiritual eye. What a pity. (Wow. It is a pity.)
She was beautiful and she won the hearts of people. (Yes.) They called her “Princess of Hearts.” (Yes.) Or “the people’s princess” even. How many princesses get to get that name? (It’s rare.) Means voluntarily! Not like she goes out and campaigns like, “Vote for me,” anything. They just gave her these names because they love her. (Yes.)
And you see, good people, it’s difficult to survive in this world. (Wow, it is.) I know all that by my own personal experience. Just that I’m still lucky to escape many times, and also I keep running. (Oh, Master…) Keep running, I cannot stay in one place all the time. (Understand.) I do what I can until God calls me Home. At that time, then no matter where I hide, how I run, it won’t help. But I still do what I can, whenever I can. Because you have a physical body, you must do it in the physical way also. (Yes.) And God helps you to see the way. God helps you to know how. (Yes.) But you cannot just sit there and let God move you. That won’t happen. (Yes, Master.)
Like maybe we have some sickness, but God also sends somebody to invent some medicine to cure it. You cannot say, “Oh, I just trust in God, I don’t need this medicine.” God sent the medicine to you, sent a doctor to you. Then that is Hiers help. (Yes, Master.)
Just like the joke that I told you guys a long time ago. There’s a man who always wanted to win the one million dollar lotto. He never won. He keeps praying to God all the time. He wants to win the lotto. (Yes.) And then finally he said, “How come I’ve been praying to You all these years, just to win one time. Even if You don’t want to give me one million, you can let me win something. (Yes.) Why didn’t You?” Hes said, “Did you ever go out and buy a lotto ticket?” No, he did not. You see that? (Yes.) (Understand. Yes.)
There was one guy also, kind of almost drowning in the bad weather on the sea. And then God sent somebody to help him to go to the shore. He doesn’t want. (Right.) He said, “God will help me. Not you!” And later, there’s a boat that passed by and asked him to come up, so they can take him to the shore. “No! God will help me. Not you!” And then later a helicopter comes and wants to fish him out. He also refused to come up. And later he died and went up to Heaven and blamed God, why God did not rescue him. God said, “I sent somebody, a good swimmer, good guard, swimming guard. And then I sent a boat, and then I sent a helicopter. You didn’t take any of them! What can I do?” Even God is helpless! (Yes, Master.) That is the thing.
People are not all that smart. You just have to do what you can. God gives you the means and the way, but you have to do it. Even the best English teacher cannot teach you if you don’t learn with him, if you don’t do your homework. (Yes, yes.) And the best driving instructor also cannot help you to drive your car if you don’t learn, if you don’t listen to his instructions. And if you don’t have a car. (Yes, Master.) People blame God for anything! You have to do what you have to do. God gives you the means, the way, the instructions, the guidance, inside or outside. You must take it. Take it when the opportunity comes. (Right.) That’s it. Some people are just like that. Many people are like that. So the world is in chaos. I also ask myself, “What can I do?” If the patient is sick and doesn’t take the medicine the doctor prescribed, so how can you blame the doctor? (Yes, true.)

OK, my love, anything more? (I think that’s it, Master. And…) All right then. Yes? (I just want to say, thank God that You’re among us, Master.)
Sometimes I’m thinking I’m just so helpless here. Whatever I do is never enough. (For sure it helps.) Yeah, helps some, but I want to help the whole world, not just some. Not even just a majority. I just want to help all of them because they’re all victims of ignorance, of poisoning since time immemorial, by Satan, by the devil, by maya. (Right.) They cannot wake up. Just like somebody who drinks too much and drinks every day, until he lost his intelligence. (Yes.) And falls down on the street, or goes quarreling with somebody or fighting, and then harms himself. Because he’s under the influence. (Yes.) Like normally, he’s a good driver, but when he’s under the influence of drugs or alcohol, he could kill himself or kill others on the road. (Understand.) That is the thing. The same with humans’ situation.
They kill themselves, or/and they kill others, by being so drunk, drunk by ignorance. (Right.) Drunk by the poison of the devil, that has been influencing him all this time already, and he reincarnates again, he pledges to be clean and sober, and then when he came to the world, they try to seduce him again. Poison him again. And he could never get out of this vicious cycle. All people on the planet are poor people, very poor. Even though sometimes I blame them or criticize them, but I still think they are poor people, poor souls who have been condemned by the evil, been seduced into doing things against their will, against their intelligence, against their holy wisdom inside ‒ and then condemn them. (Yes.) That’s the work of the devil, the work of Satan. (It’s really a pity.)
And I’m in pain all the time, seeing that they are victims, but cannot reason with them, cannot wake them up. Not so easily, because they’ve been poisoned too long. Or they’ve been “drinking” too much. (Understand.) If they drink every day and drink a lot, then you cannot talk to him. He understands nothing. He doesn’t understand anything you said. And whatever he said is also incomprehensible. Anybody goes near, he would just fight or kill them also. (Yes.) Sometimes like that.
There’s some news in the internet that there was a very young father, who was shot by a guy. The father was trying to shield his baby. And then the guy just shoots him because he’s under influence. He doesn’t even know what he’s doing. He was trying to shoot the baby. (Oh! No!) And then the father shielded his child, and then this guy shot him instead. He didn’t know what he’s doing.
For many humans, they are like that also. Even though they don’t drink alcohol, but they are drunk by the evil influence. (Understand.) That’s why I’m in pain, I feel so sorry for everybody. I use different ways to wake them up, sometimes talk softly, sometimes chide them, reprimand them, sometimes yell at them, but it’s useless, scold them and all that. But sometimes nothing works and I’m very, very… it’s painful for me to watch and to know that. (Understand.)

(If there is more time, would that help for the evil influence to be minimized?)
Yeah, yeah, with time, but long, long, long time. (Long time.) Long, long time. A person who’s drunk, he doesn’t become sober so immediately, no. (Yes.) Hang over and sometimes he could lie flat out for many days, with headache and pain and all that, with hangover, (Right.) and if somebody also even put poison in it, then he cannot help. (Yes.) Even the best doctor also cannot help. Sometimes people commit suicide or something, or overdose, or overdrunk, and doctors try very hard to pump it out of his system. But sometimes it’s too late, they cannot. (Right.) It’s already too long in the system. It’s not in the stomach anymore to pump out. (Yes, Master.) It’s already in the blood, in the liver, in the heart, in lungs, everywhere already. Coursing the whole body already. So the doctor also gives up. Cannot.
But doesn’t mean the doctor is happy about it. Because his mission, his life goal is to save lives, that’s why he became a doctor. (Yes.) But then any patient he cannot heal, he cannot rescue, he cannot bring back to life, that hurts him a lot. I knew that because my ex-husband was a doctor. (Yes.) Sometimes he came home very miserable because he could not help this patient or that patient. (I see.) And I had pets before, and sometimes I went to the hospital, and I saw a vet try to heal a bird but finally could not, and he was very sad also. It’s not his bird, but he said, “I cannot help him.” He tried his best, could not. Something like that. Even just an animal died, a bird, and a doctor feels so sad like that, imagine how a doctor would feel sad with a human’s life. (Yes, Master.) Because every time he can heal somebody, that is his pride, his happiness. He lives for that, and if he cannot, then he feels like a failure, he blames himself also, even though it’s not his fault. (Yes.)
Similarly, I have this kind of pain, that I feel like, “Is there anything else I can do to wake the humans up?” It’s not easy. It’s not easy to live with it. But I have been running all these decades and talking and giving lectures and all that, and to individuals and groups, even privately also. I don’t know what else I can do. (It is a lot, what You are doing, already.)
At the moment, I can only work for Supreme Master Television and give out messages through lectures and through… to talk a little bit only, and of course doing the job that you guys are doing. Editing this and that, correcting this and that. And also other documents, for dogs, or dogs workers, and companies, companies’ workers. And Supreme Master Television new workers, and all kinds of stuff. (A lot.) Helping with other things, suggesting, thinking of ideas, what else to do for the TV. That’s all I can do for now. It’s not much else. (Thank You so much, Master, for all Your) Not much else. (hard work.)
It doesn’t pay much. Many times, I go out, lecture, many, many people come. Thousands come to listen, but only some hundreds stay for initiation. (I see.) This is a lot of work for organizing. Also karma to take in. And also finance behind it. (Yes.) And workers and all kinds of things, traveling and sickness and karma. And only a few hundred stay. And from all these few hundreds, not all of them stay on the path. (Right.) Some just come and go (Yes.) because of family influence, because of weakness, because of habit, eating meat and drinking, and cannot stop. Some are like that. (So many obstacles in this world.) That’s right. OK, my love. (OK, Master. Thank You so much.)
Thank you all of you again, Supreme Master Television workers. Thank you, all of you, for your dedication and your sacrifice and your love to help the world. May God bless you all, the inside workers and the outside workers, and all who support the Supreme Master Television. Thank you, all of you. God bless. (Thank You, Master. Thank You for Your Love and Blessing.) Love is all I have. Love is all I can give. I don’t have anything else. (It’s the most powerful.) Anything that comes out, like blessing from Supreme Master Television, it all comes from Love. And this Love comes from God. (Yes, Master.) I cannot claim any credit. It’s all God’s Love, God’s Grace that’s flowing through me. (Yes, Master.) And I’m just hoping every day that I can be a good instrument, stronger instrument to help the world, because they really need it. (Thank You, Master.) OK, my love. Thank you, all of you also. (Thank You.) God bless. (God bless, Master.) Good night. (Good night.)

Related Shows
Be Vegan, make peace.
Two Friends, Part 1 of 10, Apr. 11, 2022
2022-05-20

Part
Details
Download Rtf
Mr. Putin should just order a ceasefire and order his troops home. It’s only the neighbor next door. It doesn’t take long to go home. (That’s right, Master.) So, the world will have more peace. (Yes.) Now that he knows that the Ukrainians, they will fight to the death. They will not give up. And it seems like they’re winning in different directions. (Yes, Master.)

(Hallo, Master.) Hi. (Hi, Master.) Are you there? (Yes, Master. How are You, Master?) I’m cool, I’m cool. (Good.)
There was some change in the world. Changed so fast. (Oh.) Because the Prime Minister of England went to Kyiv to visit, and walk on Kyiv’s streets, like nothing has happened. (Yes, we saw that.)

“Media Report from Global News Apr. 10, 2022 Boris Johnson (m): I want to begin, Volodymyr, by saluting once again the bravery of the people of Ukraine in defying the appalling aggression that we have seen. In the last few weeks, the world has found new heroes, and those heroes are the people of Ukraine. What Putin has done in places like Bucha and in Irpin, his war crimes have permanently polluted his reputation and the reputation of his government. And together with our partners, we are going to ratchet up the economic pressure and we will continue to intensify week by week the sanctions on Russia. Not just freezing assets in banks and sanctioning oligarchs, but moving away from our use of Russian hydrocarbons. And we will give you the support that you need, the economic support, but also, of course, the defensive military support in which I am proud to say that the UK helped to lead the way.”

And also the chief of the EU at the moment, she also went to Kyiv some days ago to give Ukraine a speedy application. Speedy kind of protocol, simple one. So, they say that Ukraine could join the EU in weeks. (Wow! That’s great. Yay!) Yeah, me too. I also applaud. Instead of years. (Yes, Master.) That’s nice. Nice that they have some friends. (Yes, Master.) Mental, emotional support. (Right, Master.)

“Media Report from NBC News Apr. 9, 2022 Ursula (f): Let me at the very beginning express my condolences for the families, the children, the innocent people that have been attacked today by Russia at the train station. Your fight is also our fight. And I'm here in Kyiv with you today to send a very strong message that the European Union is by your side.”
“Media Report from The Telegraph Apr. 9, 2022 Ursula (f): Ukraine belongs to the European family. We've heard your request loud and clear. And today, we're here to give you a first positive answer. In this envelope, dear Volodymyr, there is an important step towards EU membership. The questionnaire that is in here is the basis for our discussion in the coming weeks. It is where your path towards Europe and the European Union begins. We know a lot about each other because we’ve been working together so intensively over the last years. So it will be not as usual a matter of years to form this opinion, but I think a matter of weeks, if we work closely together.”

And even America wanted to help them more in some way. More support, more help, in more practical ways. And NATO is also kind of changing their viewpoint, somehow. (Yes, Master.) They should have changed it 14 years ago. They should have changed their viewpoint 14 years ago.
I don’t know whose fault actually, but at that time it seemed like America supported Ukraine to join NATO. (Yes.) But NATO said no. Imagine that? (Oh!) It’s funny. (I think Germany and others.) Germany said no? That’s why, right? (Yes.) So, now, Ukraine has to pay, and Russia also has to pay. Both countries have to pay for their stubbornness.
Who was it at that time? It was Angela Merkel? (Yes.) Why did she say no? (I’m not sure.) I also don’t have any excuse for her, and I hope she “enjoys” the bloodshed now from both the countries, from innocent people. (Yes, Master.) Even the soldiers from Russia, they’re also innocent. They would just do what they have to. They were ordered to do it. They didn’t know what else to do. (Yes, Master.)
I hope now with all this support that Russia will think twice to continue with the war. (Yes, Master.) To stop the war is the best solution. Mr. Putin should just order a ceasefire and order his troops home. It’s only the neighbor next door. It doesn’t take long to go home. (That’s right, Master.) So, the world will have more peace. (Yes.) Now that he knows that the Ukrainians, they will fight to the death. They will not give up. And it seems like they’re winning in different directions. (Yes, Master.)

But now it is reported that Russia is preparing for the next big battle, in Donbas, in the east. (Yes, Master.) I hope he stops it. I hope he stops in time because there’s enough lives lost already. (Right. Yes, Master.) How many more people have to die until he orders the ceasefire and orders the troops home? (Yes, Master.)
And when people are happy, they will cease anger and hatred towards him, and all this neutralizing energy will be good for his health and everything else. If he still wants to live on the planet. Otherwise, he will die soon. No matter if he wins or loses. (Yes, Master.) Because when too many people hate you, this dark energy will pierce whatever armor you have. Even invisible armor. And you will die soon, you will be short-lived. That is the thing. Not to talk about hell waiting or anything else. (Understand, Master.)
Or even destroying his being by the (Heavenly) Council, which I cannot interfere with. If the war goes on, more innocents will die for nothing. (Yes, Master.) Then his essence, his being, whatever it’s made of, is going to be destroyed forever. It’s a pity. (Yes.) It’s not easy to exist in the whole universe. Even though we are just one being and small, but if we are destroyed, we are destroyed. Forever. (Yes, Master.)
I hope Mr. Putin hears me, for his own sake, as well as the sake of the Russian innocent soldiers and the innocent Ukrainian civilians and soldiers as well. This is a very sad affair. (Yes, Master, it is.)
And the more the war goes on, the more Russia will be bankrupted. People already have no business and many people don’t have jobs already. (Yes, Master. That’s right.) And if the war goes on, the West will cut off their demand for oil and gas. Because this is a big revenue for Russia. (Right. Yes, Master.) Without these billions, Russia will just have to stop the war anyhow in a month or so. (Yes, Master.)
That’s why President Zelenskyy asked the West to stop oil and gas imported from Russia. But they could not do it yet. Some did it. (Yes.) But they could not because they have not been prepared to go without gas and oil from Russia. (Right. Yes.) If they cut this revenue, and with all these sanctions, and more sanctions, and more sanctions nowadays, the war cannot go on from the Russian side.
No matter how many he wants to kill. (Yes, Master.) The Ukrainians, they have gone numb to death now. They could not care less if they die. (Right.) (Wow.) They saw too many deaths already. (Yes.) They became hardened and more resolved to fight. (That’s right.) They have nothing to lose. (Yes, Master.) The more Ukrainians killed by Russia, the more they’re resolved to fight. So, I think, President Putin should consider this. (Yes, exactly.) No matter who he is. If he doesn’t want Russia to go bankrupt altogether. And then the recession will be a long, long, long, long, long winter for Russia.
Oh man, terrible. I’m sure he’s very misled by his gang. (Yes, Master.) And now he got himself into a big mess. (Right.) Difficult to go forward or backward. (Yes, Master.) But he should just order a ceasefire and then order the troops home. People make mistakes sometimes. (Yes.) And if you know you made a mistake, you just change it. (Right. Yes, Master.)

Angela Merkel, with all her so-called compassion and compassionate gestures to the refugees and against war and whatever, I don’t think she’s for war, why did she not let Ukraine join NATO? I don’t know what’s wrong with it. Joining NATO doesn’t mean they’re going fight Russia, unless Russia fights them first. (True.) (Yes, Master.) Nobody wants war anymore. (Exactly.) Too many wars already, and so tiring, and there is COVID-19 and everything. (Yes, Master.) They did not want war with Russia, because they want oil and gas cheap from Russia, ready and available. So, it’s not possible that Angela Merkel would worry that Russia will be at war with the West. It’s something personal. She was very close to Putin, or something.
I’m very disappointed with this woman for this. Very disappointed. I thought she’s a wise woman and strong, and know-how, and know-what. But for this handling of Ukraine to join NATO, she really, really erred big time. And now so many people died from both sides. (Yes, Master.) For Russia, 16,000 at least died and 40,000 plus, maybe more now, altogether either disappeared in battle or died, or imprisoned, prisoners of war. (Yes, Master.) And now the whole world is against Russia. In whatever way she wanted to protect Russia, now she put Russia in danger. (Yes, Master.) Sometimes just being a busybody doesn’t help anyone. (Right.)
She also speaks Russian. I think that’s why she feels, like some sentimental link to Russia. But that is not the game to play. People’s lives are at stake, and now so many people die. I hope she sleeps well, and eats well. I hope she doesn’t feel beaten by her own conscience. (Yes.) My God, you are entrusted with such a privilege and power, and then here for some personal reason or sentiment or whatever… Because there is no other reason why she should stop Ukraine to join NATO. (Right. Yes, indeed.) Up to now, NATO never waged war with anyone, except to protect their own people, their own allies. (Yes. True. That’s right.) So, why would she stop Ukraine?
Ukraine never waged war with Russia. It was Russia who waged war, up to now, with Ukraine. (Yes.) All this time; since eight years at least already. Since Crimea, at least. Oh, my God.

Related Shows
Be Vegan, make peace.

Be Vegan, make peace.

There Are No Excuses for Invading a Country, Part 1 of 8, Apr. 25, 2022
2022-06-06
Part
Details
Download Rtf
I’m telling you. This evil with no frontier, no limit. (Yes.) And many other things they do, people try to ignore it up to now. And that’s how he keeps doing it. It becomes like a pattern, a habit. (Yes, Master.) And whoever’s against him or he suspects that are against him, he’ll poison them, or kill them, imprison them, or just get rid of them in some way.

(Hallo, Master.) Hey, hey, hey. How are you? (We are very good, Master. We’re good Master.) Must be good, right? (Yes.) Life is good, right? (Yes, Master.) We make it as good as possible. (Yes.)
I still laugh sometimes, when I remember the comical comedy drama of the IQ guy. I remember the thing that’s put on his head? The salad sieve? (Yes.) Salad strainer, with a timer plugged onto it. (Yes.) The timer that you use to control the light at night. The light comes out, in the morning, it turns off by itself. (Yes, Master.) I remember. I still laugh at it.
You know what? Maybe we should change our job. What do you think? We make comedies. Comedies or drama. And then we can sell, we make money. (Yes, Master. Sounds good. Good idea.) How about that? Then we have fun and we also have money at the same time. (So nice.) Like this, we don’t even have fun. And don’t even have money. Not good business.
(We’re natural comedians.) I know, I know. They should give you “Oddcar”. O-d-d c-a-r. Oddcar, not Oscars, but Oddcar. I’ll give you some, if I have a chance to see you, ever.

(How come Master doesn’t show up with beautiful clothes and lipstick anymore?) I know you wanted to ask that question, (Yes.) some of you, in your hearts. We don’t have a lot of time anymore. (Yes, Master.) You know, women, when they put on makeup, lipstick, and dress up, it takes some time. (Yes, Master.) For me, it’s the fastest, but still half an hour. (Yes, Master.) With the anti-shine and all that. The girls, they demand a lot. Anti-shine powder, put on the face. (Yes.) The [show host] coordinators. (Yes.) Well, thank God, I don’t have to do it anymore.
I still look similar, I told you. The same, same. (Oh, good.) Just maybe a few more gray hairs. And a couple more wrinkles, perhaps. I don’t even look into the mirror. But I guess, it’s like that. You don’t get younger every day. (Right, Master.) But I still look good for my age. (Yes.) I trust you. You believe everything I say.
I don’t think I look that good, but you make me look good. Your camera. Good camera. The good camera. Truly, a good camera can make a difference. Otherwise, before when they used those walkie-talkie cameras, pocket-cameras, sometimes I looked very awful. (Oh.) Looked worse than how I looked outside. Alright, never mind. That was a long time ago. When anybody just recorded at random and then just put it up for sale.

Somebody has questions. I know. (Yes.) Tell me. (Yes, we do, Master. There is a report that the Russian oligarch Abramovich was poisoned at peace talks between Ukraine and Russia. Was it true poisoning? As some reports mentioned that it was due to “environmental” factors.)
Not even a five-year-old would buy that. “Environmental.” Why nobody else has it? Only these key people have. (Oh, right. Yes, Master.) Only Abramovich and the other couple of important Ukraine peace-talkers. (Yes, Master.) Environmental, my foot. What kind of environmental effect, in the peace talk table? (That’s right. Yes, Master.)
Anyway, all the scientists and the doctors say that it’s poison, nerve agent poison again, like chemical weapons. (Yes.) Russia, they use it all the time. And then Putin, he even used it on his friend. This man, Abramovich, is supposed to be his close friend, supporter. (Yes, Master.) It looks like. He’s never against him anyway. (Yes, Master. Right, Master.) And he was even sanctioned by the West. (Yes.)
So he just poisoned anybody who doesn’t please him, for any reason. And then I read some news that they do that. The Russians said it’s good, like it’s good PR, good public relations, so people will feel more sympathy with them. (Oh.) Imagine that. Sacrifice anyone, just for their evil purpose. Even your friend. (Oh, gosh.) Who’s going to dare to be friends with Putin now? (Yes, Master. That’s right.) I wouldn’t. (No.) Would you? (No, Master. Not at all.) Anything at all, just to kill, to murder people.
And maybe he and these two people already recovered, I heard, because maybe it was quickly treated. (Yes, Master.) If leave it longer or if just some ignoramus people, they would not know, then they will die. (Right. Yes, Master.) It’s immediate symptoms and they treated them immediately. They found the reason and they treated them. (Yes.) These key people. (Yes, Master.) One was an important Ukrainian peace negotiator. (Yes.)

(Why would they do that, Master?) That’s what they say, they want to have more sympathy, with their side, the Russian side. (Yes.) And number two, because Abramovich, he passed a note of desire for peace from President Zelenskyy to Putin. And maybe he didn’t like that. (I see.) He said, reportedly, “I will thrash him,” meaning he will kill Zelenskyy. (Wow.) But still, probably this Mr. Roman Abramovich was having a soft attitude or something, too peaceful. (Yes, Master.) Too much wanting peace. (Oh.) Truly, maybe genuinely wants peace. So, Putin doesn’t like that because that’s not their purpose. They don’t really want peace. (Right, Master. Yes, Master.)
If they did, they wouldn’t have invaded Ukraine, (Right. That’s true, Master.) or messed up any other regions before. (Yes.) Always Russia behind it. (Yes, Master.) They don’t point fingers at America or England or anybody. (Right. Yes, Master. True.) Just Russia. (Right.) There’s always an excuse to invade somebody. If they cannot invade the whole country, they invade some part of it, so that they can have some connection. (Yes, Master.) And come in and out at will and mess up other regions, just like now in Ukraine. (Yes, Master.) They use the other two or three regions to come in, like a connection road. (Yes, Master.) Just like that. So that they can invade people’s countries, killing children, raping women and even children – even rape children. (Yes, Master.) These are worse than beasts. (Yes.) Worse than devils. (That’s right.)
I’m sure that it was Russians who poisoned them. (Yes, Master.) And he’s supposed to be good, he tried hard to negotiate to make peace. But this man, even though he’s super-rich, he’s too naive. His boss doesn’t want peace. (Right, Master.) So, any sign of wanting peace, will kill him, kill this friend. (Gosh.) And also, Zelenskyy has asked the West not to sanction Abramovich because he could be a peacemaker for Ukraine. (Right.) That ticked Putin off even more. (Oh.)
Now, you see that so clearly. (Yes, Master. That makes sense.) Otherwise, there are other Russians, why does nobody else have the same symptoms of this poisoning? (Right. That’s right.) Like pain in the eyes, swollen red eyes, and the skin peeling off and all that stuff. (Yes. Right.) If they’re not treated quickly enough, they would die already. (Yes, Master.) A lucky guy still. (Yes.)
Just like Navalny. If the German military hospital didn’t treat him… because they would know more than an ordinary, small hospital, so they treated him well. Otherwise, he would have died already also. (Yes, Master.) He didn’t do anything, even. Just one guy came from nowhere, talked to him, and maybe touched the mineral water bottle, which Navalny brought with him later on. (Oh.) And then they tested, afterward. Some special investigative agent or something went back and took the bottle. (Oh.) And there are traces of this chemical poison on it, still. (Oh. I see.) And his clothes. (Yes.)
I’m telling you. This evil with no frontier, no limit. (Yes.) And many other things they do, people try to ignore it up to now. And that’s how he keeps doing it. It becomes like a pattern, a habit. (Yes, Master.) And whoever’s against him or he suspects that are against him, he’ll poison them, or kill them, imprison them, or just get rid of them in some way.
The news says that some weeks ago, he got rid of a thousand employees for suspecting that they’re against him or something. (Yes, Master.) And jailed thousands of protestors because they say “no war.” That’s all. That’s all they did. (Yes. Wow.) Just “no war” and then imprison them. And also same with some journalist reporters and all those people. (Yes, Master.)
I’m telling you, this guy. How can he even have any friends or supporters? I’m surprised. But the PR is too strong. (Yes. That’s true.) He shut up all the balanced news media and just keeps whoever supports him, whoever sings his song. (Yes.) The rest are imprisoned, up to 15 years, even. He just jailed one of the American (newspaper) journalists, I think. And his own people, just jails them. And it’s lucky that it’s jail only. You never know when he wants to poison you, kill you, or shut you up. Oh, my God. What kind of evil is this?
Anything else, before I rant on because I can’t bear all this evil. (Yes, Master.)

(A Russian general has announced that they plan to invade Moldova next, citing the reason as creating a land corridor to connect Russia to Transnistria. Is that a good excuse for invasion, Master?)
What for excuse? I wonder why they need excuses. Did they have a good excuse to go invade and kill people in Ukraine? (No, they didn’t. No.) No! Kill children and rape them even. Not just woman, and elderly. 83-year-old woman, even. (Oh, my gosh. Unbelievable.)

“Media Report from CBS Evening News Apr. 12, 2022 Holly (f): Vera is 83 years old. A retired school teacher, who told us when her village was occupied by Russian forces last month, she was raped. ‘He grabbed me by the back of the neck,’ she said. ‘I started to choke. I couldn't breathe. I told the one who raped me, I'm old enough to be your mother. Would you let this happen to your mother?’ Vera told us. ‘He made me shut up.’ She said her disabled husband was in the house when she was attacked, and she was also beaten. ‘Everything hurts,’ Vera told us. ‘I'm in a state where I'm neither dead nor alive. Before I felt joy with the spring. Now I don't feel anything. I have nothing.’”

This is hell. Disgusting. (Yes.) Evil. Excuse. What for excuse? They don’t need any excuse. What for they waste their time saying excuse? There will be Russian people living everywhere, even in America. (Yes.) Even in Âu Lạc (Vietnam), maybe. (Yes, Master.) China.

https://suprememastertv.com/en1/v/170723000687.html

Related Shows
Be Vegan, make peace.

There Are No Excuses for Invading a Country, Part 2 of 8, Apr. 25, 2022
2022-06-07
Part
Details
Download Rtf
If NATO doesn’t do anything, the world has to do something. Because otherwise, if Russia took over Ukraine – that’s another democracy, freedom lost to communism. (Yes, Master.) It’s not just communism – it’s Russia, Putin. (Yes.) And even if just one part of Ukraine is lost, that is another stepping stone for Russia to continue their evil, empire-ish kind of scheme.

There was a Russian boy who became very famous, on Got Talent, something like that. And then they pressured him to go home. (Oh.) They made him say that he wanted to go home. Even though the Chinese were gaga over him. He was talented. And then he became too famous, and then Russia whisked him home. It could be he wanted to go home.
Whatever. But what I mean is, Russians live everywhere. Everybody lives everywhere. (Yes, true, Master. That’s right, Master.) There are Italians who live in Bulgaria for studying in medical school. I know that myself from some of my doctors before. Italians went to Bulgaria to study, because they have English there. (Yes, Master.) Maybe it’s less strict than in Italy. In Italy, the laws for medical students are very, very strict. (Yes.) But maybe in Bulgaria not, and if they know English they can study there. Maybe like that, for example. (Yes, Master.) So, how many more Russians would be living in Bulgaria, or how many Bulgarians would live in England, France, or wherever. Nowadays we live everywhere. (That’s right, Master. That’s true. Yes, Master.)
A lot of Aulacese (Vietnamese) live in America; there are some Americans living in Âu Lạc (Vietnam) making business there. And some of my disciples, Americans or English, live in Thailand. (Right. Yes, Master.) Or maybe marry and live there. (Yes.) Who cares nowadays?
So, it doesn’t mean that if any Russians live in any country, you can just make an excuse to go in and invade that country. (Right, Master. Yes.) Because if these Russians were truly oppressed, they would have run back to Russia, or become refugees somewhere already. (Yes, Master. Exactly.) The fact that they are still living there and well, and many Russians are now fighting alongside the Ukrainians, because they hate this injustice, the bloody bully mentality of their so-called leader. (Yes, Master.) And many Russian soldiers also defected, ran away, or disappeared to some other country. They don’t want to fight this bloody, nonsense war, murder war, for nothing. (Yes, Master.)
I’m not surprised that they say they want to invade Moldova. This could be true. Because they will go in anywhere as long as they want. As long as they think it’s good for them, or easy, (Yes, Master.) easy access. Corridor, my foot. What for do they need a corridor to go anywhere? (Right, Master.) They don’t need a country to be a corridor for their bloodthirsty invasion. Now, even before that, they said they were pushed into the war. Or maybe the Chinese said that. Making an excuse to invade Ukraine. And now Moldova also “pushed” them to war, I guess. (Yes, Master.)
It’s just another lame, evil excuse. Because you can’t just protect a group of Russians somewhere and then cause suffering, sorrow, pain, and death to one country next to it, just to make a land corridor. Nobody would buy this. This is just to satisfy their bloody, greed for robbing other lands, other countries, stealing their proprieties, and causing untold immense suffering to that country’s citizens, and affecting the world. These Russians’ wicked ambition is just to destroy humanity; I am telling you, is just for their own wicked, selfish purposes.
Besides, there are other ethnic people who live everywhere, not just Russian people. (Yes, Master.) How come other ethnic people don’t complain anywhere? Only Russians complain. Why always say, “Oh, the Russians are harassed and oppressed, so we have to go and liberate them here, liberate them there.” Or whatever excuse.
So, in the case of Armenia, there were no Russians there, so they cannot go in, so they incited Azerbaijan to make war with Armenia. (Yes.) If they cannot go in, they incite other countries, Some stupid president or group, to listen to this kind of evil idea. (Yes, Master.) And then went in and made war with another country. Just like that. So, you can see very well it is kind of a pattern of the bloody trail that Russia, I mean Putin especially, leaves everywhere.
And, if, for example, like Transnistria has a majority of Russians live there, then why can’t they defend themselves against the other majority? It should be the opposite. Like, the majority there would be harassing the ethnic minority. It cannot be the minority oppressing the majority. (That’s right. Right, Master.) And, as I told you already, how come other ethnic people don’t complain? Only Russians. Why does every country just oppress Russians and no other ethnic people? (Yes.)
In Ukraine, there are Indians there, there are even Aulacese (Vietnamese) there. The government arranged planes for them to go home, just recently. There are many different nationalities living in Ukraine, not just Russian. How come nobody complained? How come the government of Ukraine didn’t oppress any other, only Russians? Isn’t that funny? (Yes.)
So, it’s just Russia. Actually, not Russia, it’s just these leaders, bloodthirsty warmongers, like Stalin and Putin, for example. (That’s right.) No one else. No ordinary Russians, good, peaceful citizens, ever want anything like this; like the war in Ukraine, or the mass murder under Stalin. (Yes, understand, Master.) Nobody wants that, they want peace, man. They want to live their lives with their family, do their job and earn their living. What for do they want to have war? Oh, God.
It’s just all this propaganda from Putin, that makes people blindfolded, and they don’t understand, they don’t know anything. Even separates family members, because some live in Russia and don’t know what’s happening in Ukraine. Because Putin shutdown all the well-balanced reporting system. Only reports one side. (Yes, that’s right.) That’s why. So, you can’t just say, “It’s Russia,” actually. Sometimes we talk and we forget to differentiate. It’s not the Russian people at all, ever. (Yes, Master.)
No normal citizen of any country would want war with anyone, except a few, for their own, personal, wicked interest. Like, selling weapons or having more land to rule, or whatever. (Yes, Master.) So, now if they already threatened to invade Moldova just to “rescue” a group of Russians or something, according to them, in Transnistria, then, it’s just another evil scheme, just to destroy other people’s countries, their livelihood, their business, and their peace as well. This is a wicked scheme. (Yes, Master.)
So, I think the world has to do something. I think, just forget NATO, because they’re just so, so stupid. Or maybe so weak, So cowardly, or maybe just wicked like Putin. Just sitting there to support this kind of devil, destroyer of humanity. (Yes, Master.) Even if they don’t do anything, I would accuse them as well. They must be one of those devils who work in the group with Putin and other devils to destroy our world. (Ah.) Otherwise, why would they do that? Why wouldn’t they help their neighbor? (That’s right.)
They say they would defend peace, democracy and freedom. All that is just talk. (Yes, Master.) They don’t walk the talk – it’s just lip service. So, nobody believes in NATO. If they join NATO now, it’s because they don’t have any other choice. They just try, at least. That’s all. (Yes, Master.) Join NATO and then they will let Russia come in, and kill tens of thousands of their own people as well as Ukrainian people.
If NATO doesn’t do anything, the world has to do something. Because otherwise, if Russia took over Ukraine – that’s another democracy, freedom lost to communism. (Yes, Master.) It’s not just communism – it’s Russia, Putin. (Yes.) And even if just one part of Ukraine is lost, that is another stepping stone for Russia to continue their evil, empire-ish kind of scheme. (That’s right, Master.) Or, even if they cannot swallow any whole country, every piece of that country gives them like a connecting point – an excuse to go in to invade that country any time or cause havoc, like in Ukraine. (Yes, Master.) Then tens of thousands or even who knows how many more, will die agonizingly, or be maimed, half dead, half alive, starve to death, or thirst to death, something like that. Just like in Ukraine. (Yes.)
So, the world has to be awakened, and beware of Russia’s wicked tendency and this bloody pattern that they have been exercising all these years, all these decades. (Yes, Master.) Don’t sleep anymore. Russia will not stop just in Moldova. They will not stop anywhere. They will continue eating, biting up, breaking up any country they can. And breaking up the whole of Europe, and maybe swallow it whole, who knows? (Yes.) Because Russia is still trying. (Yes, Master.) They don’t take no for an answer. They don’t take defeat as an answer.
So, it looks like they still continue to try to bite into any country they can. (Yes, that’s right.) And then use that as a stepping stone to bite another country. So, every country will be breaking up into pieces. (Yes, Master.) That’s easier to attack, easy to control for Russia. They break up Europe that way also. Putin will break up Europe that way if Europe doesn’t do anything now. (Yes.) If Europe doesn’t fight alongside Ukraine to protect their whole European community, nearby and the world, then, good luck to everybody. (Yes, Master.)
I won’t say anything anymore after Ukraine. I don’t want to anymore. Truly, if the world is that stupid, that weak, and that cowardly, then, there’s not much anyone can do. (Understand, Master.) Then, they would deserve Russia controlling with an iron fist. (Yes, Master.) I don’t wish that to happen. But maybe the Europeans and the world wishes that upon themselves. Then, good luck. (Yes, Master. They would have allowed the devil to gain too strong a hold.) And even the head of the Russian Orthodox Church, Christian Church in Russia, supports that as well, supports the devil’s invasion as well, (Yes.) and then the Church of Rome, the Vatican also keeps quiet about that, then, good luck. Good luck to the world. (Yes, Master.) If they don’t fend for themselves, who else will? (No one else.)
If they don’t unite together and fend for themselves, then we can only wish them good luck. What else to do? (Yes, Master. Indeed, Master.) Well, our group is all getting old now. It doesn’t matter what, till it’s them! (Yes, Master.) It’s the younger generation, their children and their grandchildren that will suffer if they don’t do anything now. (Yes, Master.)

Related Shows
Be Vegan, make peace.

Diligent Group Meditation to Protect Ourselves and the World, Part 3 of 6, May 2, 2022
2022-06-16
Part

Details
If you still have a good meditation, then maybe you’re sick a little bit, or can be cured. But if it’s too much, then you’ll probably go “goodbye.” And “goodbye” in the lower level, not in a higher level and liberated. Don’t think that you are initiated by Master, and then you are covered. No! You’ve got to eat your food as well.

You are not like ordinary disciples, just meditate the two-and-a- half-hour requirement. No. You must do at least four hours. I mean, a solid four hours, or you’ll be in trouble, or you will leave, or something will happen that you have to go, or you’ll get sick.

I wished I could have been alone like before and meditate on the (inner Heavenly) Sound Method, because I knew it would help me recover quickly. I wished so much, so much in my heart that I could. But I could not. …Anyway, it’s a long story. I suffered not only the pain, but all this mistreatment as well. It’s just the world’s karma. Also I didn’t meditate well enough. Because I took care of too many things, too many disciples came, wanting my attention, especially at that time in Europe. I just wanted to tell you all this so you know, don’t wait until that time.

Be Vegan, make peace.

Vitamine Tomato
Be Vegan, make peace.