Celine Dion
Fans concerned for 'fragile' looking Celine Dion: 'I've never seen her look this skinny'

[Image: 6e4d4ed0-8c85-11e9-9ffd-3d9a6ee121cf]
Celine Dion. (Photo by Edward Berthelot/Getty Images)

Celine Dion’s latest post has fans concerned for the star’s health.
The 51-year-old singer’s team took to Instagram to share a photo of the Canadian chanteuse taking a time-out in a black leather miniskirt, prompting red flags over the star’s noticeably slim frame.
“F.O.M.O,” the caption read. “It means Fear of Missing Out, or does it?”
The playful snap, posted just days before Dion wrapped her Las Vegas residency, set off a firestorm of criticism over the “My Heart Will Go On” singer’s weight.
“I love you Celine. Please take care,” one fan wrote. “You look very unhealthy.”
“I’ve never seen her look this skinny,” another said of the photo. “She looks so fragile and looks like her bones can crack with just a touch.[Definitely] something wrong here. Brings back memories of Karen Carpenter. Just saying.”
While many defended the star saying Dion has always been thin, others theorized that there could be another reason behind her altered appearance.
[Image: d99bd130-8c84-11e9-bc6b-d992fe407a47]
(Photo by Pierre Suu/Getty Images)

“I know Celine has always been a thin gal, but today she is too thin,” a fan began.
“It makes her look old, wrinkly and sickly. I think since her husband died she has been well, too thin, dressing weird and acting differently. When Rene was with her, her style was sexy and well put together. HE gave her that sparkle in her eyes. A few pounds more [and] she would look healthier. I love her music. I wish her blessings.”

Celine Dion lộ thân hình “gầy trơ xương” khi diện set đồ ôm sát ra phố
Thứ 6, 12:00, 28/06/2019 [Image: print.png]

VOV.VN -Nữ ca sĩ Celine Dion mặc set đồ hàng hiệu ôm sát sành điệu xuất hiện trên đường phố Paris vào ngày 27/6 vừa qua, theo giờ địa phương.
[Image: C1_XLYH.jpg]
Celine Dion xuất hiện sành điệu và nổi bật trên đường phố Paris vào ngày 27/6 vừa qua.
[Image: C2_EJOX.jpg]
Nữ ca sĩ diện set đồ hàng hiệu gợi cảm với điểm nhấn là chiếc thắt lưng trị giá gần 2000 USD.
[Image: C3_NYRF.jpg]
Tuy nhiên, nhiều người không khỏi ngỡ ngàng trước thân hình "gầy trơ xương" của giọng ca huyền thoại.
[Image: C4_ZDOT.jpg]
Celine Dion cho biết, cô có niềm đam mê với thời trang và rất chịu khó cập nhật các xu hướng mới.
[Image: C5_HPYT.jpg]
Celine Dion chia sẻ, cô đọc rất nhiều tạp chí thời trang và sẽ tìm mua ngay món đồ mình ưng ý.
[Image: C8_OUGT.jpg]
Con trai René-Charles, 18 tuổi thường xuyên hộ tống mẹ đi dự sự kiện.
[Image: C9_CJWC.jpg]
Ngược lại, Celine Dion rất cưng chiều nhưng cũng rất nghiêm khắc với các con.

Thanks chị Mimo post news . She nhìn ốm thiệt Winking-face4
She còn trẽ mà ốm quá

Nhìn her giống..70t...coi cái bàn tay  thấy già quá....
She giàu lắm mà sao để tàn tạ quá, nghe nói có bồ nhỏ hơn 16t, sao không tân trang cho trẻ hơn một chút...

Note: nhìn her xong thấy....mình cũng ...hỏng đến nổi tệ Wink Lol Rollin