MASTER CHING HAI (2017) - LOVE IS AN INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE

1876 Fly-in News God’s Grace and World Prayer for a Total Global Change, Nov. 20, 2022 r1
.God’s Grace and World Prayer for a Total Global Change, Nov. 20, 2022
2022-11-22

Details
On Sunday, November 20, 2022, our Most Benevolent Supreme Master Ching Hai (vegan) talked to Supreme Master Television team members and generously shared some of Her precious time to answer questions concerning past lives and karma. The team also reported on the recent announcement of the United States presidential candidacy of His Excellency Donald Trump, some good news from Ukraine (Ureign), and more.

I asked him before, if I don’t feed him, would he prefer fish. “Fish is better for you, right?” He said, “No, no. No.” I said, “You don’t like fish? Fresh fish? I thought you guys, the birds, you would like fish. That’s why you eat them. (Right.) And then he said, “No, no!” And he asked me, “Would You, Yourself, like fresh fish?” (Wow.) Then I said, “No! Of course, not. But I’m a human. And I’m not made to eat fish. But I thought you are made to eat fish.” He said, “No, we have no choice. We have to eat fish, but they’re stinky.” (Oh. Wow.) “It’s not good. We just have to eat to survive.” (Oh.) Then I felt so, so bad, so bad. […]
I said, “So, do you remember anything good that you did, so that today you even met me and saw me? And even get fed from my hand. I had to chop many loaves of bread for you and feed you. Do you remember, how you got to this lucky point?” So, he said to me, “We did give some donation, for your cause.” (Oh.) I said, “Oh, wow. That’s pretty good.” But it’s not the same lifetime. It’s a different lifetime. […]
It’s very good news that the former President Trump, even though so much hardship, so much harassment is heaped on him, he still tries hard to want to work for his country and for the world as a president. Because in that position, you can do a lot more than just being one normal citizen. So, it’s very good news, very good news. (Yes, Master.) I wish he will win. I wish he will become president again. Hoorah! President! Hoorah! (Hoorah! We hope so.)
But Americans, there’re a lot, many tens of millions of people like him. They should be supporting him openly in any way they can. (Yes, Master. We agree.) We support him quietly within our heart and quietly pray and wish for him to be the president again.
Only God’s Grace will make it better. We try our best only to inform people, to pray for the world, to do what we can to make some lives better for some people who need – just our small contribution to make this world a better place. But I want a total change – that everybody has enough of everything. (Yes, Master.) Just like maybe the Dubai citizens, like that. Not only do they take care of their own citizens, the Dubai government also gives jobs to foreigners. […]

To learn more about the nature of karma, which business is destroying our planet the most, and more, please tune in on Sunday, December 4, 2022, to Between Master and Disciples, for the full broadcast of this conference.
Be Vegan, make peace.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MASTER CHING HAI (2017) - LOVE IS AN INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE - by Chân Nguyệt - 2022-11-23, 05:42 PM