Thực phẩm bổ dưỡng: Cucumber
Có 2 loại dưa leo này nhìn lạ,  chưa thấy chợ nào có.  

Lemon cucumber

[Image: Lemon-Cucumbers-57a100243df78c3276e816fe-2.jpg]

Maxixe cucumber (spiny gherkin)

[Image: blogger-image-2139644556.jpg]

Ai thích giòn thì thử hai loại sau này. 

Persian cucumbers
These small ‘burpless’ cucumbers, so known for their easy digestibility, are also prized for their thin, edible skin and very few seeds, much like the English cucumber.
Crisper, more flavourful and easier to eat than other cucumber varieties, the pint-sized Persian cucumber is the perfect pick me up for fresh summer salads and soups.

[Image: persian-cucumbers-benefits-i-Stock.avif]

Kirby cucumbers
These small, super-crunchy and mild cucumbers are usually six inches long or less and have bumpy skins and firm flesh.
They are the most common variety of pickling cucumbers and are usually recommended in pickle recipes but they're equally as good in salads and diced into gazpacho.

[Image: Kirby-cucumbers.avif]

Japanese cucumber
Today we begin with one of Japan’s most common vegetables that’s used on a daily basis and that is the Japanese Cucumber! It is known as “Kyuri” in Nihongo and I have to say that this has become my favorite type of cucumber! Like other cucumber varieties, the Japanese cucumber has a light and crisp taste. However, this cucumber is not bitter and it actually has a slight sweetness to it when you take a bite. 

[Image: Japanese-Cucumber-Kyuri-by-A-Certain-Aesthetic.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like TNNA's post:
  • anattā, Dewdrop, TanThu

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thực phẩm bổ dưỡng: Cucumber - by TNNA - 2024-10-04, 11:30 AM