Linh Tinh - LTP
How Long Should You Hold A Plank? Trainers Weigh In

https://www.bustle.com/wellness/how-long...hold-plank
Ăn Sáng 

Sáng nay, LTP ăn điểm tâm oatmeal với đậu phộng rang, mè rang, almonds rang và hạt óc chó chưa rang.

Không muối, không đường nha.

Sao ngon và healthy chi lạ!!!  

Life is good.

Cheer
Ông bố hỏi cậu con trai nghịch ngợm:
-- Mày có tin có ma không?
-- Không ạ! Sao thế bố?
-- Tại sao tuần vừa rồi mày xin tiền tao đi đám tang cô giáo, mà sáng nay cô giáo mày đến gặp tao là sao? :)) :)) :))
-------------------
Họ không biết đang bị theo dõi ...

-------------------

They didn't know they were being watched...

Why Is Fugu Considered Dangerous?

Fugu fish is dangerous because of the presence of tetrodotoxin (also known as fugu poison), a highly toxic poison found within the fish's organs. The ovaries, liver, and intestines of a fugu fish are all lethal. It's even said that fugu fish organs are some 200 times deadlier than cyanide.

https://www.departures.com/lifestyle/foo...h-delicacy

--ooOoo--

(Quora) What did you eat, only to regret it moments later?

Answered by Lakeysha Brown:

[Image: fugu1.jpg]

[Image: fugu2.jpg]

Fugu, also known as blowfish.

Yes, I know, the chefs have special licenses. Do you think I can read Japanese? I wouldn’t even know a genuine drivers license over there. So how was I supposed to know that the chef actually had a license or not?

Ok, sure, I was with a Japanese guide. But how do I know whether a guide is a real guide or some random person who’s showing me around?

I wasn’t touching that stuff, not after I Googled it, but somehow they convinced me. I thought I’d have a tiny piece and then I could say I’d done it, so I did.

First my lips started to tingle, which I thought was kind of odd. But when I tried to explain it to the server, I realize that was a non-starter because she didn’t speak any English. Big surprise, that.

Then I realized I couldn’t talk anyway, and that was because I couldn’t breathe. Fortunately, that didn’t last too long, well, not fortunately, but that was all I remember of it. Apparently I passed out and fell on the floor. If I’d had more than a taste, I’d have died like the other six people at the table did.

I woke up a few weeks later in a Japanese ICU, which was kind of odd, since I don’t speak any Japanese and no one there at the time spoke any English. Turns out that some of the people who eat that fugu stuff die right away or end up in the hospital like I did, and a lot of those die too, but the Japanese eat tons of it anyway. And I mean actual tons, that’s not a metaphor.

I used to wonder how they got people to volunteer to be Kamikaze pilots during WWII. Now I don’t wonder anymore.
Ha ha ha .
Đứa bé chơi "Trốn Tìm" giỏi đến nỗi cha mẹ phải báo cảnh sát!

-----------------------------------

(Quora) Why parents go grey

Answered by Ghost Girl:

The boss of a big company needed to call one of his employees about an urgent problem with one of the main computers. He dialed the employee's home phone number and was greeted with a child's whisper, "Hello?"

Feeling put out at the inconvenience of having to talk to a youngster the boss asked, "Is your Daddy home?"

"Yes", whispered the small voice.

"May I talk with him?" the man asked. To the surprise of the boss, the small voice whispered, "No."

Wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, "Is your Mommy there?"

"Yes", came the answer.

"May I talk with her?" Again the small voice whispered, "no".

Knowing that it was not likely that a young child would be left home alone, the boss decided he would just leave a message with the person who should be there watching over the child. "Is there anyone there besides you?" the boss asked the child.

"Yes" whispered the child, "A policeman".

Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, "May I speak with the policeman"?

"No, he's busy", whispered the child.

"Busy doing what? asked the boss.

"Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the Fireman", came the whispered answer.

Growing concerned and even worried as he heard what sounded like a helicopter through the earpiece on the phone the boss asked, "What is that noise?"

"A hello-copper", answered the whispering voice. "What is going on there?", asked the boss, now alarmed. In an awed whispering voice the child answered, "The search team just landed the hello-copper"

Alarmed, concerned, and more than just a little frustrated the boss asked, "Why are they there"?

Still whispering, the young voice replied along with a muffled giggle:

"They're looking for me”.
An old priest joke.  Ha ha ha .

---------------------------------

Answered by Rebecca:

A very distinguished lady was on a plane arriving from Switzerland.

A very distinguished lady was on a plane arriving from Switzerland.

She found herself seated next to a nice priest whom she asked:

"Excuse me, Father, could I ask a favor?"

"Of course my child, What can I do for you?"

"Here is the problem, I bought myself a new sophisticated hair remover gadget for which I paid an enormous sum of money. I have really gone over the declaration limits and I am worried that they will confiscate it at customs. Do you think you could hide it under your cassock?"

"Of course, I could, my child, but you must realize that I can not lie."

"You have such an honest face Father, I am sure they will not ask you any questions", and she gave him the 'hair remover'.

The aircraft arrived at its destination. When the priest presented himself to customs he was asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?"

"From the top of my head to my sash, I have nothing to declare, my son", he replied.

Finding this reply strange, the customs officer asked, "And from the sash down, what do you have?"

The priest replied, "I have there a marvelous little instrument designed for use by women, but which has never been used."

Breaking out in laughter, the customs officer said,

"Go ahead Father. Next!"

--ooOoo--

Answered by Gala L.:
An Aussie and a Maori walk into a bakery. 🍞🥖

An Aussie and a Maori walk into a bakery.

...The Aussie steals three pastries and slips them into his pocket. He turns to the Maori and says, "Pretty slick aye, bro? The owner didn't even see me."

Unimpressed, the Maori replies, "Typical dishonest Aussie, bro. I'm gonna show you the honest way and still get the same result."

The Maori calls out to the owner of the shop and says, "Bro, I want to show you a magic trick." Intrigued, the owner comes over. The Maori asks him for a pastry, which the owner gives him, and the Maori eats it. He asks for another and eats that, too. He asks for a third and eats it as well.

The owner says, "C'mon, mate. Where's the magic trick?"

The Maori points to the Aussie and says, "Check his pockets."

[Image: main-qimg-9f4f857ac2af3953ecffce3a651be46d-lq]

One must ALWAYS be clear on the priorities in life.

[Image: main-qimg-47ae724aa089b85126d677becc0c6741-lq]

Southern tamandua in the Pantanal region of Brazil

[Image: tamandua.jpg]

Tamanduas are anteaters that snooze by day (hollow tree trunks are a favorite hideaway), and then come out in the evening to eat termites and ants. They’re pretty awkward walkers, stepping out on the fists of their front feet to keep their palms safe from the sharp claws they use to forage. 

There are two species of tamandua—the northern and the southern—we're looking at the latter here in its home range of the Pantanal , a vast area of wetlands in western Brazil . 

Although they're a bit ungainly on the ground, southern tamanduas are great at climbing trees, where they gather fruit to add a bit of variety to their diet. And if they're threatened up there in the trees, they'll balance on their tails while rearing up on hind legs to use those long claws as fierce defensive weapons. But if that doesn't work, they can always deploy a secret weapon: a truly foul-smelling odor. With a scent much stronger than a skunk's, the southern tamandua is known as the 'stinker of the forest.'
Police Department Lip Sync Battle - Cops Do Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars

Doh
Doh doh doh, doh doh doh
Doh doh
Doh doh doh, doh doh doh
Doh doh
Doh doh doh, doh doh doh
Doh doh
Doh doh doh (aaaaaow!)

This hit, that ice cold
Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold
This one, for them hood girls
Them good girls, straight masterpieces
Stylin', wildin'
Livin' it up in the city
Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent
Gotta kiss myself, I'm so pretty

I'm too hot (hot damn)
Called a police and a fireman
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Make a dragon wanna retire, man
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Say my name, you know who I am
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Am I bad 'bout that money?
Break it down

Girls hit your hallelujah (wooh)

'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you (wooh)
'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you
Saturday night, and we in the spot

Don't believe me, just watch, come on!
Don't believe me, just watch

Hey, hey, hey, oh!
Stop
Wait a minute
Fill my cup, put some liquor in it
Take a sip, sign a check
Julio, get the stretch
Ride to Harlem, Hollywood, Jackson, Mississippi
If we show up, we gon' show out
Smoother than a fresh jar of Skippy

I'm too hot (hot damn)
Called a police and a fireman
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Make a dragon wanna retire, man
I'm too hot (hot damn, hot damn)
Bitch, say my name, you know who I am
I'm too hot (hot damn)
Am I bad 'bout that money?
Break it down

'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you (wooh)
Saturday night, and we in the spot

Hey, hey, hey, oh!

Before we leave
I'mma tell y'all a lil' something
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up
I said Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up

Come on, dance, jump on it
If you sexy, then flaunt it
If you freaky, then own it
Don't brag about it, come show me
Come on, dance, jump on it
If you sexy, then flaunt it
Well, it's Saturday night, and we in the spot

Hey, hey, hey, oh!
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up (say what?)
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up
Uptown Funk you up
Mến chào anh LTP. Hôm nay dạo cả ngày luôn, có nhớ tới anh mà cứ suy nghĩ là nên hay không nên dừng đây để chúc Giáng Sinh cho anh...Cuối cùng thì Lan cũng quyết định là dừng đây 1 chút để xin anh tí nước uống rồi chúc vài lời cho vui luôn. Biggrin
Chúc anh LTP sẽ có nhiều niềm vui vẽ trong những ngày Lễ lớn cuối năm và đầu năm mới luôn nha. Chúc anh LTP luôn mãi bình an, thân tâm luôn an lạc. Tulip4  Cheer  Musical-note_1f3b5
[Image: merry-christmas-happy-new-year-2023-gree...jpg?w=2000]

Giờ thì cũng tới giờ Lan đi vô chuồng luôn rồi. Chúc anh LTP ngủ ngon luôn. 1393397501 Hello
Bởi chúnɡ tɑ khônɡ thể thɑy đổi được thế ɡiới xunɡ quɑnh,
nên chúnɡ tɑ đành phải sửɑ đổi chính mình,
đối diện với tất cả bằnɡ lònɡ từ bi và tâm trí huệ.

(2022-12-23, 08:54 PM)TTTT Wrote: Mến chào anh LTP. Hôm nay dạo cả ngày luôn, có nhớ tới anh mà cứ suy nghĩ là nên hay không nên dừng đây để chúc Giáng Sinh cho anh...Cuối cùng thì Lan cũng quyết định là dừng đây 1 chút để xin anh tí nước uống rồi chúc vài lời cho vui luôn.  Biggrin
Chúc anh LTP sẽ có nhiều niềm vui vẽ trong những ngày Lễ lớn cuối năm và đầu năm mới luôn nha. Chúc anh LTP luôn mãi bình an, thân tâm luôn an lạc. Tulip4  Cheer  Musical-note_1f3b5
[Image: merry-christmas-happy-new-year-2023-gree...jpg?w=2000]

Giờ thì cũng tới giờ Lan đi vô chuồng luôn rồi. Chúc anh LTP ngủ ngon luôn.  1393397501 Hello

Lan mến  Musical-note_1f3b5,

Cám ơn Lan đã ghé thăm với lời chúc ngọt ngào và tấm thiệp dễ thương nhé.

Thân chúc Lan và gia đình một mùa lễ bình an, và một năm mới tràn đầy hạnh phúc  Tulip4.

Mến,
LTP.  Cheer
Ngày Tết Gói Bánh Chưng / Bánh Tét Bằng Lá Chuối
vs. Bắp Thịt Ruột và Dạ Dày

Lá chuối có sọc . Nếu không biết cách đặt lá chuối, không thể gói bánh được vì lá sẽ rách tả tơi .  Lúc đó, các bạn chịu khó nấu xôi đậu cũng ngon lắm Shy .

Cách gói bánh:

1/ Lớp lá thứ nhất: đặt ngang hay dọc tuỳ ý .
2/ Lớp lá thứ hai: nếu lớp lá đầu tiên nằm ngang, lớp lá thứ hai cần nằm dọc; trái lại, nếu  lớp lá đầu tiên nằm dọc, lớp lá thứ hai cần nằm ngang . Hai lớp lá thứ nhất và thứ hai nằm ngang dọc thẳng góc 90 độ . Điều này rất quan trọng .  Nếu không, các bạn sẽ loay hoay cả ngày, vì gạo và đậu sẽ làm rách lá .
3/ Lớp lá thứ ba: có thể không cần thiết, nhưng nếu muốn chắc chắn, lớp lá này nằm xéo với hai lớp lá kể trên 45 độ .

Các bạn gói bánh theo cách trên sẽ không tốn lá .

Sớ thịt ruột và dạ dày

1/ Sớ thịt ruột có hai lớp ngang và dọc:

[Image: cau-tao-ruot.png]

--ooOoo--

2/ Sớ thịt dạ dày có ba lớp nằm ngang dọc và xéo:

[Image: cau-tao-da-day.jpg]
Tội nghiệp quá. Cái chết quá trẻ.

Theo nguồn tin Anh ngữ, Hoàng không hề tốt nghiệp Đại Học kỳ này.

--------------

Phát hiện thi thể sinh viên gốc Việt mất tích

http://www.vsam1040.com/vi-vn/tin-tuc/ti...t-mat-tich

Thứ Hai, 12/26/2022

Thi thể của sinh viên gốc Việt đang theo học ngành kỹ sư cơ khí tại Đại học Texas A&M, đã được tìm thấy ở Austin vào ngày 24 tháng 12, sau hơn một tuần mất tích.

Sở Cảnh sát College Station cho biết Tanner Hoàng, 22 tuổi, được nhìn thấy lần cuối vào sáng ngày 16 tháng 12 và đổ xăng xe vào buổi trưa ở thành phố Caldwell. Gia đình cho biết họ đến trường College Station để dự lễ tốt nghiệp của Hoàng. Tuy nhiên, anh đã mất tích và không đến ăn trưa trước buổi lễ. Chú của Hoàng cho biết "Lẽ ra thằng bé phải dự lễ tốt nghiệp, nhưng tôi không rõ điều gì xảy ra khiến nó phải đi".

Theo gia đình, điện thoại của Hoàng đã bị tắt nguồn nên việc tìm kiếm rất khó khăn. Chiếc xe, ví và thẻ ghi nợ của nạn nhân sau cùng được tìm thấy gần đường mòn đi bộ dẫn vào Cầu Pennybacker hướng ra Xa lộ 360 và Sông Colorado vào ngày 23 tháng 12.

Các tình nguyện viên đã tổ chức một cuộc tìm kiếm xung quanh khu vực này ngay trong đêm. Tuy nhiên, các quan chức sau đó "đã yêu cầu tạm dừng mọi nỗ lực tìm kiếm và hoạt động tình nguyện" do điều kiện thời tiết khắc nghiệt.

Chú của nạn nhân cho rằng vụ mất tích có điểm "bất thường". Ông nói “Hoàng luôn sẵn sàng giúp đỡ mọi người. Bất cứ khi nào tôi trở lại Texas hoặc ông bà cần giúp đỡ, Hoàng luôn xuất hiện. Đó là lý do chúng tôi không tin thằng bé rời đi mà không thông báo cho chúng tôi”.

Nguyên nhân cái chết vẫn chưa được công bố, nhưng chính quyền và gia đình Hoàng cho biết họ không nghi ngờ có hành vi cố ý giết người.

--ooOoo--

Tanner Hoang found dead after week-long search, police confirm

https://www.fox4news.com/news/tanner-hoa...ce-confirm

AUSTIN, Texas - Tanner Hoang, a Texas A&M student from Flower Mound, was found dead in Austin after a week-long search, College Station police confirm to FOX 4.

The 22-year-old Hoang disappeared on Friday, Dec. 16. His family was headed to College Station that weekend to watch his graduation and were supposed to meet Hoang at lunch that afternoon.

However, Texas A&M University said Hoang was never qualified to graduate.

Hoang's car was later found unoccupied in a parking area in West Austin on Dec. 22.

Volunteers and search parties were asked to head home on Saturday, shortly before posts on social media said Hoang's body had been found.

The non-profit Amber Alert Network Brazos Valley (AANBV) posted an update stating that Hoang was found dead in near Pennybacker Bridge on Loop 360 in Austin, not far from where the car was discovered. 

"So sad to state that Tanner’s family reports that he was found deceased today in Austin not far from where his vehicle was recovered. Certainly not the outcome so many people had hoped for. Please keep Tanner’s family in your prayers during this difficult time," AANBV wrote.

The College Station Police Department did not release any additional information about the circumstances of Hoang's death.
[Image: 360_F_531054341_n7uSxcK85NvHxQT9jzypD3r9WAC6UN2m.jpg]

Chúc anh LTP và người thân trong gia đình một năm mới bình an, gặt hái được nhiều thành công và luôn yêu đời, yêu người, vui vẽ hoài hoài.
Bởi chúnɡ tɑ khônɡ thể thɑy đổi được thế ɡiới xunɡ quɑnh,
nên chúnɡ tɑ đành phải sửɑ đổi chính mình,
đối diện với tất cả bằnɡ lònɡ từ bi và tâm trí huệ.