VietBest
Linh Tinh - LTP - Printable Version

+- VietBest (https://vietbestforum.com)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://vietbestforum.com/forum-64.html)
+--- Forum: Du Lịch (Travel) / Địa Điểm Ăn Chơi (https://vietbestforum.com/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Linh Tinh - LTP (/thread-15584.html)

RE: Linh Tinh - LeThanhPhong - 2021-01-23

(Quora) What are your thoughts on Trump reportedly talking about starting a new political party called the "Patriot Party"?

Answered by Chris O'Leary:

I love that word, “Patriot.” Covers all manner of sins, right?
I mean look at these “Patriots" trying to crush a Capitol Hill Police officer against a doorframe.

Check out these “Patriots” trying to bash another Capitol Hill Police Officer's head in with a flagpole.

Here, check out these “Patriots” taking down the flag of the nation, the flag of the IDEA, the flag they got SO offended about Colin Kaepernick supposedly “disrespecting” and replacing it with the flag of a man. Of a cult or personality.

A couple of years ago, I wrote about this kind of “love of country" on an answer to the question “Do liberals hate America?

In it, I examined the way different people show their love of country differently. I talked about what America is, point by point, especially the things that America IS, that these seditious sons of bitches HATE.

To quote the answer:
Quote:Here’s a good question.

Why do you hate America?
Quote:
I’m serious.

Current polling data shows that more than 6 in 10 Americans do not approve of the job Donald Trump is doing and that about 57% actively disapprove. They dislike him so much that they make fun of him and say things like “He’s not my President.”

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump
Quote:
And you hate that.

But it's America.

You want a wall built across the entirety of the southern border of the United States, no matter how much it costs, no matter how many times you’ve been shown it’s not a cost-effective solution to border security, you’d rather deride any other solution as “open borders” even though it’s not. Yet current polls show that 56% of Americans don’t want the wall, they want Republicans in Congress and the White House to stop holding Federal workers, contractors and the good military men and women serving our country in the Coast Guard hostage and reopen the government.

Poll: Majorities oppose Trump's wall funding demand, call for compromise
Quote:
You want that wall so much. So you hate that.

But it’s America.

In America, people express themselves in different ways, especially when they're trying to get a point across. They even do things that make you really angry, like kneeling during the National Anthem, to make a point about the way young black men are treated during interactions with police.

Sometimes it’s football players on your favorite football team, and it makes you so mad you can't even enjoy football anymore.

Man, you hate that.

But even your favorite news network tells you that most Americans support their right to do so. Meaning it’s America. And you hate it.

Most Americans support NFL players' right to kneel: Poll
Quote:
You hate that people want to do things that don't directly benefit you with the money you have to give the government out of your paycheck.

You hate that every day the meaning of the word equality seems to include more and more people, making you feel less and less in sole possession of the American Dream.

You hate that you have so few people anymore that it’s ok for you to feel superior to.

But it’s America.

I’ve been examining this odd idea that comes from the right that they have some kind of monopoly on patriotism for some time. The more I examine it, the more I see how little water it holds.

Liberals don’t hate America.

Liberals love what America is and can be.

Conservatives wearing red hats with white writing love some strange perception they have of what it was at some point in the past.

In general, though, conservatives do love America. This is true.
But liberals do as well. The thing is, though, it’s a different kind of love.

Conservatives show their love of country with a sort of reverent respect, submission to an ultimate authority, in a way that’s best expressed by the phrase “Love it or leave it” In other words, take her as she is, don’t try to change her.

As one loves a parent.

As one who loves their parents unconditionally, through their faults. As an aging parent, but one who you can still see as the titan they were when you were a child. You wish you could see them in all that glory again.

Liberals love America a different way and in my opinion a more brutally honest way. Liberals love America as one loves a child. Something to be nurtured, grown, developed. Something that is not perfect, and needs a lot of work to be improved upon. And they are willing to do that work.

When you see liberals out in droves carrying signs, shouting and chanting, you look at them derisively and ask “Why do they hate America?”

That isn't hatred, my man. It is the greatest expression they can make of how much they love this country. In my opinion, it’s a much stronger expression of love for one’s country to get out and act to work on righting wrongs, improving conditions, standing up against injustice than to blindly wish things were like they were back in the ‘50s before the dirty hippies messed everything up. (I HOPE that’s as far back as you want to go.)
Maybe you should start to show her a little more love.
I'll add one more thing to the list now.

In America, we decide on who leads us with free and fair elections. Sometimes the guy you voted for doesn't win, and even after challenging the results in court more than 60 times and failing to show a stitch of credible evidence of malfeasance, the states still certify the results, and the other guy wins. The other guy wins over all your objections, because in America, land doesn't vote, counties don't vote, not even so-called “bellwether counties", PEOPLE do. And when more people vote for the other guy, the other guy wins.

And you HATE that. You hate it so much that you storm the Capitol while Congress is in a joint session to count the Electoral Votes, carrying plastic cuffs. Erecting a set of Gallows, chanting “Hang Mike Pence!” And “Where's Nancy!” You smash in windows, piss and shit on the floors, and your actions result in the death of five people including a Capitol Police officer, whose head you bashed in with a fire extinguisher, probably while holding a “thin blue line” flag, which let’s face it, we knew all along didn't mean “we support the police.”

That’s how much you HATE it.

But it's America.

So go form your little Trump party. Call it the “Patriot” party if you really need to lie to yourselves that much. Pretend it’s all about what's good for America, just like the “Patriot Act.”

Go ahead and let the door hit you in the ass a few times on the way out.

5.8K views

RE: Linh Tinh - Sao Mai - 2021-01-23

(2021-01-23, 01:43 PM)LeThanhPhong Wrote: So go form your little Trump party. Call it the “Patriot” party if you really need to lie to yourselves that much. Pretend it’s all about what's good for America, just like the “Patriot Act.”

Go ahead and let the door hit you in the ass a few times on the way out.

5.8K views
Welcome back bro. LeThanhPhong,  Hello
How are you bro.? Thanks for update the news. When I read the sentences above made me laugh for a moment. Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4  Want to be a criminal? There is no excuse for jail time.

Lawyer for the "Q Shaman" who stormed the Capitol in a fur headdress with horns say his client feels "duped" after Trump didn't pardon him: https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawyer-q-shaman-stormed-capitol-133123893.html

I have been living in U.S more than 30 years and I haven't seen anything happening like that before. Can't you believe this was my first time watched the president inauguration? Indeed solemn ceremony!   Cheer

Hello  Bella.

(2021-01-23, 02:05 PM)Sao Mai Wrote: Welcome back bro. LeThanhPhong,  Hello
How are you bro.? Thanks for update the news. When I read the sentences above made me laugh for a moment. Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4  Want to be a criminal? There is no excuse for jail time.

Lawyer for the "Q Shaman" who stormed the Capitol in a fur headdress with horns say his client feels "duped" after Trump didn't pardon him: https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawyer-q-shaman-stormed-capitol-133123893.html

I have been living in U.S more than 30 years and I haven't seen anything happening like that before. Can't you believe this was my first time watched the president inauguration? Indeed solemn ceremony!   Cheer

Hello  Bella.

Hello sis Sao Mai, Hello

Good to hear from you.   Smiling-face-with-halo4.  Thanks for the warm welcome back message.  Shy

LTP.  Innocent

(2021-01-23, 02:38 PM)LeThanhPhong Wrote: Hello sis Sao Mai, Hello

Good to hear from you.   Smiling-face-with-halo4.  Thanks for the warm welcome back message.  Shy

LTP.  Innocent

You're more than welcome bro. LeThanhPhong. Smiling-face-with-halo4

Now I'm going to order some novel books more than 400 pages each wrote by my sister so I can relax and enjoy my reading.  Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4

Happy Vietnamese New  Year bro. Take care!

(2021-01-23, 04:03 PM)Sao Mai Wrote: You're more than welcome bro. LeThanhPhong. Smiling-face-with-halo4

Now I'm going to order some novel books more than 400 pages each wrote by my sister so I can relax and enjoy my reading.  Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4

Happy Vietnamese New  Year bro. Take care!

You have a very talented sister Cheer .  What is her name and what are the titles of her books?

(2021-01-23, 09:37 PM)LeThanhPhong Wrote: You have a very talented sister Cheer .  What is her name and what are the titles of her books?

Thank you bro. LeThanPhong, Sorry this is public forum therefore I can't give out her identity here. I have another sister just graduated a doctor degree and other one is RN nurse. I only know how to cook everyday that's all I know. I'm bad huh? Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4 Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4

Last year, my sisters went down the street joined many people protest for black lives matter. I asked them: "Why you guys do that for?" They said "..because Martin Luther King free the black slavery in U.S back then and became law to let other races can come to U.S for a better life. If not we can't be here today. That's why we are here to protesting!" I was afraid they might get arrested by the police and put them in jail and their profession degree will throw in the trash. They were ok because it was a peaceful protest. I don't know much about history but will look that up later. You can see this whole political things affect a lot of people's life.

RE: Linh Tinh - LeThanhPhong - 2021-01-24

(2021-01-23, 10:20 PM)Sao Mai Wrote: Thank you bro. LeThanPhong, Sorry this is public forum therefore I can't give out her identity here. I have another sister just graduated a doctor degree and other one is RN nurse. I only know how to cook everyday that's all I know. I'm bad huh? Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4 Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4

Last year, my sisters went down the street joined many people protest for black lives matter. I asked them: "Why you guys do that for?" They said "..because Martin Luther King free the black slavery in U.S back then and became law to let other races can come to U.S for a better life. If not we can't be here today. That's why we are here to protesting!" I was afraid they might get arrested by the police and put them in jail and their profession degree will throw in the trash. They were ok because it was a peaceful protest. I don't know much about history but will look that up later. You can see this whole political things affect a lot of people's life.

Sis SM,

Please don't put yourself down.  I think you're as special as your sisters.  Your husband and your children are lucky to have you as his wife and their mother.

I'm glad that your sisters joined those peaceful protests. Please ask them to be careful because there is no way we can predict or control how a protest turns out.  

🙂

About Cults

https://drsteveeichel.com/about-cults

Gia đình ông cảnh sát chết vì vụ nổi loạn ở điện Capitol vào ngày 6/1/2021 không nhận được một lời Trump chia buồn .  Ngày thứ 7 tiếp theo, ông cảnh sát khác tự tử .

"And there were several other officers who were beaten with 2x4s and one crushed in a gate about 20 times by a mob of serveal hundred people “123 heave! 123 heave! “ just after they pulled off his gas mask just enough for a can of bear mace to fit inside and pretty much emptied it. One of the guys beat by 2x4s had a mild heart attack and he was clubbed over and over by 5 or 10 people with a crowd of several thousand chanting USA! USA! While others in the crowd shrouded 'Kill the mother fucker with his own gun .'. 

"And you know how many Republicans I have seen, in about a week spent online talking about it, condemn the violence? Zero. Not a fucking one of them."

(Quora commented by Patch Taylor-Simms found in:

[/url]Q: In his farewell address given on his last day as POTUS, Donald Trump said, “The world respects us again. Please don’t lose that respect." Do you agree or disagree, and why?

Answered by Mark Jubelirer)

[url=https://www.quora.com/In-his-farewell-address-given-on-his-last-day-as-POTUS-Donald-Trump-said-The-world-respects-us-again-Please-don-t-lose-that-respect-Do-you-agree-or-disagree-and-why]

Donald Trump created the rally that immediately preceded the riot, and he spent five weeks inviting these participants to come to Washington, DC. He publicized it, repeatedly.

A very typical example, a tweet from December 19:
“Big protest in D.C. on January 6th! Be there, will be wild!”

Dec. 27: “See you in Washington, DC, on January 6th. Don’t miss it. Information to follow.”

Dec. 30: “JANUARY SIXTH, SEE YOU IN DC!”

Jan. 1: “The BIG Protest Rally in Washington, D.C. will take place at 11:00 A.M. on January 6th. Locational details to follow. StopTheSteal!”

That same day, a supporter misspelled the word “cavalry” in tweeting that “The calvary is coming, Mr. President!”
Mr. Trump responded: “A great honor!”

And, the White Supremacists, and the QAnon nitwits, and the Trump cultists came, by the thousands. They listened to Giuliani encourage them with “I want a trial by Combat!” 

and then to Donald Trump telling them to “march to the Capitol” and “We are going to march on the Capitol!”
“Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.”
“And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore!
“Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.
“And I say this despite all that’s happened. The best is yet to come!
“So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we’re going to the Capitol, and we’re going to try and give.
“The Democrats are hopeless, they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help. We’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country!
“So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue!”

[-Donald Trump, inciting an attempted insurrection against the United States of America. January 6, 2021.]

[/url]
[url=https://www.quora.com/profile/Gordon-Sharp]

RE: Linh Tinh - Sao Mai - 2021-01-25

Bro. LeThanhPhong,

Trump has no sympathy for nobody. The only thing he wanted to have more money and power so people can worship him like an angel and god. Reminded me two years ago, I worked at this place, the owner of this shop told me: "Trump is the angel of America!" Let me laugh for a few minutes before I continue my typing. The truth is angel and god don't tell people fight like hell and go die like that. His psychopath, narcissist & racism act damaged many family's lives already. Why he wanted another term badly because he didn't do his job at the office? When the first person got Covid19 in U.S, he said this virus will disappear like a miracle. He didn't care much about wearing a mask on his face either until he got Covid19. Now this pandemic took away more than 400k innocent lives. 

Then I couldn't believe in my own eyes when I saw on the news what happened on Jan. 06 at the Capitol. This called American patriots? 

I admire this brave boy reported his birth father to the FBI and have his father arrested:

https://news.yahoo.com/son-tipped-off-fbi-father-130645821.html

I feel sorry for this boy! His family disconnected his phone numbers. He had to move out to live somewhere and fear for his safety by the bad action of his father. Many people donated more than $50k to help him with the living expenses and school tuition. That's good for him. Pray God will protect him safely for the rest of his life. 

Mary Trump said she prepared to change her name to distance herself from her uncle:
https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-niece-mary-says-she-161609755.html

For example, if Trump won another term, I'm sure there are many people will live in fear and die because of his psychopath rules. Many gangsters will be established in this country. Will be more protests in the streets. 

Well, Trump is the past now. Let's pray for those innocent souls have died by this deadly pandemic. We should vote from now on. Let's move on to a new chapter of life.
Now it's almost Asian New Year. Let's celebrate another New Year!  Cheer Innocent

RE: Linh Tinh - LeThanhPhong - 2021-01-25

(2021-01-25, 05:36 PM)Sao Mai Wrote: Bro. LeThanhPhong,

Trump has no sympathy for nobody. The only thing he wanted to have more money and power so people can worship him like an angel and god. Reminded me two years ago, I worked at this place, the owner of this shop told me: "Trump is the angel of America!" Let me laugh for a few minutes before I continue my typing. The truth is angel and god don't tell people fight like hell and go die like that. His psychopath, narcissist & racism act damaged many family's lives already. Why he wanted another term badly because he didn't do his job at the office? When the first person got Covid19 in U.S, he said this virus will disappear like a miracle. He didn't care much about wearing a mask on his face either until he got Covid19. Now this pandemic took away more than 400k innocent lives. 

Then I couldn't believe in my own eyes when I saw on the news what happened on Jan. 06 at the Capitol. This called American patriots? 

I admire this brave boy reported his birth father to the FBI and have his father arrested:

https://news.yahoo.com/son-tipped-off-fbi-father-130645821.html

I feel sorry for this boy! His family disconnected his phone numbers. He had to move out to live somewhere and fear for his safety by the bad action of his father. Many people donated more than $50k to help him with the living expenses and school tuition. That's good for him. Pray God will protect him safely for the rest of his life. 

Mary Trump said she prepared to change her name to distance herself from her uncle:
https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-niece-mary-says-she-161609755.html

For example, if Trump won another term, I'm sure there are many people will live in fear and die because of his psychopath rules. Many gangsters will be established in this country. Will be more protests in the streets. 

Well, Trump is the past now. Let's pray for those innocent souls have died by this deadly pandemic. We should vote from now on. Let's move on to a new chapter of life.
Now it's almost Asian New Year. Let's celebrate another New Year!  Cheer Innocent

Sis Sao Mai,

I agree with you totally. Trump is very selfish. I'm relieved that he's gone.  He has no chance to come back politically ever again.

Yes, let's celebrate 🥂 Tết, our New Year of the Ox 🐂, February 12, 2021. I'm sure that you're going to be very busy cooking for your family.

Cheer

RE: Linh Tinh - LeThanhPhong - 2021-01-28

(Quora) Do you think that Joe Biden and the Democrats will indulge in a witch hunt and go after Donald Trump or will he be ignored?

Answered by Jay Valenci:

Hate to break the news to you, but the Democrats don't do witch hunts.

When President Reagan sent 249 Marines to Lebanon to get blown up, the incident was investigated and a report was released. End of story.

Four Americans killed in Benghazi and the Republicans held ten investigations over three years. That's what a witch hunt is.

After 9/11, a bipartisan commission was set up to investigate intelligence failures. They released their report in 2004. End of story.

Hillary Clinton's e-mails were an ongoing witch hunt which may have cost this country an incalculable price: Four years of Donald Trump.

Trump attempted to set up a witch hunt of Joe and Hunter Biden by extorting the Ukrainian President to open an investigation. Trump was hoist by his own petard on that one.

President Biden will allow the Justice Department to pursue wrongdoing independently. You know, the way it's supposed to be. Other than that, Trump is in enough trouble with State, Local, and Civil litigation to keep him in courtrooms for the rest of his natural life.

30.3K views

(Quora) What do you think of Trump saying the second impeachment is causing tremendous "danger and anger"?

Answered by Mark Jubelirer:

Yes. Correct. So what?

Is it not ironic that these morons are calling for peace and unity?

Let’s go back in the time machine. Just two weeks or so. I hear you laughing.

Every last one of them was stoking division. They didn’t give one damn about anything else but crushing their opposition. Crushing us. Lying about damn near everything. You remember, don’t you?

So let’s don’t think that these insurrectionists are pacifists all of a sudden. These are not peaceniks; these are destroyers of democracy. Or at least that was their intent.

And of COURSE Trump doesn’t want to be impeached AGAIN. I mean, he’s not stupid is he? OK, you’re right. He does understand that it’s not gonna be a good look. And since looks are all he cares about, then of course he rails against it.

“Don’t impeach me. People will get ANGRY! It will be DANGEROUS!”

Ha! As if you Trumpers weren’t dangerous and angry and out of your fucking minds two weeks ago. And two months ago. And two years ago.

Well, we’re gonna do what’s right. Historians will agree. The Constitution doesn’t say that we shouldn’t do our duty if we’re just a week shy of the interregnum’s end.

If there was ever a POTUS who was a greater threat, more of a traitor, more a mass murderer, more a moron, then name him. NAME HIM!

And if you can’t, if there has never been a man more deserving of our calumny than this Donald J. Trump, then let us do our duty.

So stand down and stand back.

23.6K views
--

Tin đồn thất thiệt (Fake News): Vào ngày 4/3/2021 sắp tới, Trump sẽ làm Tổng Thống nước Mỹ.

(Quora) According to some Trump supporters, will Trump be inaugurated on March 4, 2021? How and by what sequence of events?

Answered by Alex Denethorn:

Just goes to show that Trump supporters simply do not care about the Constitution of the United States, and never really have. It’s very specific as to the date of the Presidential Inauguration, per the 20th Amendment:

Quote:The terms of the President and the Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3rd day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

Which, as we all know, has now happened. Joe Biden was elected President by the Electoral College, the election being certified by both the states and by Congress, and thereafter inaugurated on January 20th, at which time Donald Trump ceased to be President and returned to being a civilian absent political office.

Should President Biden die in office, his position would be taken by Vice President Kamala Harris, and were she to similarly die, the role would continue on down the Presidential Line of Succession. Put bluntly: Donald Trump isn’t anywhere in that line of succession, and there’s no way he could assume the Presidency, unless re-elected in 2024.

QAnon’s adherents are claiming that March 4th is Inauguration Day, because it was prior to the adoption of the 20th Amendment. Thus, they’re effectively ignoring the Constitution to make this claim, and are ultimately missing the part of the Constitution which overtly declares who shall be President (Article II, Section I):
Quote:
The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two Persons, of whom one at least shall not be an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves. And they shall make a List of all the Persons voted for, and of the Number of Votes for each; which List they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the Seat of the Government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate. The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted. The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed;

That’s exactly what happened on January 6th, when Congress (despite the act of insurrection perpetrated by Trump’s supporters, and incited by Trump himself) met to certify the results as confirmed by the Electoral College. Joe Biden gained the greatest number of votes, and a majority well above the 270 threshold needed. He is therefore the President of the United States.

These fringe lunatics are going out of their way to try and throw out more and more conspiracy theories to reassure their supporters that all will be as they desire, and that purely because the popular revolution they were hoping for never came to pass. Martial law wasn’t enacted, the attack on the Capitol failed to overturn the result, and most importantly, Inauguration Day came and went, and ended with Joe Biden sworn in formally as President of the United States.

They can’t stand that, so they’re once again trying to avoid reality by creating a false narrative suggesting that Trump will shortly return to power, despite there being absolutely no legal mechanism by which this is possible. And, for the record, they’re advocating something utterly unconstitutional: something that would a further act of insurrection.

4.4K views