VietBest

Full Version: Dự án 2025 có gì mà Trump không chấp nhận dù đó chính là các điều ông ta chủ trương?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dự án 2025 có gì mà Trump không chấp nhận dù đó chính là các điều ông ta chủ trương?

(2024-07-07, 12:12 AM)Xí Xọn Wrote: [ -> ]
Dự án 2025 có gì mà Trump không chấp nhận dù đó chính là các điều ông ta chủ trương?

Trump làm bộ thôi .  

Nghe ông ta nói chuyện, người nghèo mạt rệp cũng móc tiền túi ra đóng góp cho Trump, mặc dù cuối tháng phải chạy sang nhà hàng xóm mượn tiền mua thuốc chữa bệnh.

Becuoi
“He’s trying to hide his connections to his allies’ extreme Project 2025 agenda,” Biden said of Trump in a statement released by his campaign Saturday. “The only problem? It was written for him, by those closest to him. Project 2025 should scare every single American."

================

Biden Assails ‘Extreme’ Project 2025 and Trump’s Claim to Be Unaware of It

https://time.com/6995523/biden-speaks-ou...volvement/

MIAMI — Donald Trump has distanced himself from Project 2025, a massive proposed overhaul of the federal government drafted by longtime allies and former officials in his administration, days after the head of the think tank responsible for the program suggested there would be a second American Revolution.

“I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump posted on his social media website. “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

The 922-page plan outlines a dramatic expansion of presidential power and a plan to fire as many as 50,000 government workers to replace them with Trump loyalists. President Joe Biden's reelection campaign has worked to draw more attention to the agenda, particularly as Biden tries to keep fellow Democrats on board after his disastrous debate.

“He’s trying to hide his connections to his allies’ extreme Project 2025 agenda,” Biden said of Trump in a statement released by his campaign Saturday. “The only problem? It was written for him, by those closest to him. Project 2025 should scare every single American."

Trump has outlined his own plans to remake the government if he wins a second term, including staging the largest deportation operation in U.S. history and imposing tariffs on potentially all imports. His campaign has previously warned outside allies not to presume to speak for the former president and suggested their transition-in-waiting efforts were unhelpful.

Heritage Foundation President Kevin Roberts said on Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast Tuesday that Republicans are “in the process of taking this country back." Former U.S. Rep. Dave Brat of Virginia hosted the show for Bannon, who is serving a four-month prison term.

“We are in the process of the second American Revolution, which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be,” Roberts said.

Those comments were widely circulated online and assailed by Biden's campaign, which accused Trump and his allies of "dreaming of a violent revolution to destroy the very idea of America.”

Some of the people involved in Project 2025 are former senior administration officials. The project’s director is Paul Dans, who served as chief of staff at the U.S. Office of Personnel Management under Trump. Trump's campaign spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt was featured in one of Project 2025's videos.

John McEntee, a former director of the White House Presidential Personnel Office in the Trump administration, is a senior adviser. McEntee told the conservative news site The Daily Wire earlier this year that Project 2025's team would integrate a lot of its work with the campaign after the summer when Trump would announce his transition team.

Trump’s comments on Project 2025 come before the Republican Party’s meetings this coming week to begin to draft its party platform.

Project 2025 has been preparing its own 180-day agenda for the next administration that it plans to share privately, rather than as part of its public-facing book of priorities for a Republican president. A key Trump ally, Russ Vought, who contributed to Project 2025 and is drafting this final pillar, is also on the Republican National Committee’s platform writing committee.

Project 2025 said in a statement it not tied to a specific candidate or campaign.

“We are a coalition of more than 110 conservative groups advocating policy and personnel recommendations for the next conservative president," it said. “But it is ultimately up to that president, who we believe will be President Trump, to decide which recommendations to implement.”

A Biden campaign spokesperson said Project 2025 staff members are also leading the Republican policy platform. “Project 2025 is the extreme policy and personnel playbook for Trump’s second term that should scare the hell out of the American people," said Ammar Moussa.

On Thursday, as the country celebrated Independence Day and Biden prepared for his television interview after his halting debate performance, the president's campaign posted on X a shot from the dystopian TV drama “The Handmaid's Tale” showing a group of women in the show's red dresses and white hats standing in formation by a reflecting pool with a cross at the far end where the Washington Monument should be. The story revolves around women who are stripped of their identities and forced to give birth to children for other couples in a totalitarian regime.

“Fourth of July under Trump’s Project 2025,” the post said.
Why I Regret Voting for Trump

Paul Weaver from Kennan Square, Pennsylvania -- a former Trump supporter -- shares his thoughts about Donald Trump running again in 2024.
Sis XX,

Cám ơn sis cho đăng tải về cái gọi là Dự Án 2025.  Trump tham gia vào Dự Án 2025 ngay từ buổii đầu .  Sau này, Trump chối phăng vì muốn kiếm phiếu .

https://vietbestforum.com/thread-25050-p...#pid491742

https://vietbestforum.com/thread-25049-p...#pid491735

Cheer

==========

Trump xạo .  Còn ai trồng khoai đất này ?

Bằng chứng Trump thừa biết Dự Án 2025!!!!

==========

Trump CAUGHT RED-HANDED Lying About Project 2025 Involvement!!!

Jesse discusses Republicans' and Donald Trump's weak attempts to distance themselves from their connection to the dangerous Project 2025.

Comments:

1/ Wild how Trump is a known liar, and people are still believing his lies.

1a/ It's a Cult!

1b/ Trump is now their messiah.  Anything he says is gospel to them.

1c/ A lot of people have never dealt directly with a sociopath. Unfortunately I have very directly so I recognize the sociopathic conduct of Trump and the belief in him of his followers.

1d/ If you repeat a lie often enough, it will become the truth.

2/ As a retired 20 yr Air Force vet, I've never forgotten my oath to protect from all enemies, foreign or domestic. Never thought that day is coming that I would have to protect our country from domestic fascists, but it may come true. Stay strong Jesse!

2a/ I'm sorry you may have to defend America from Americans. This could get very bad.

2b/  Thank you for your service.  Many of my family were Air Force people

2c/ Navy, army and marines on my side.

2d/ Marines for myself. I will gladly uphold the oath.

2e/ I'm with you 100%. 22 year USN Veteran here.

2f/ ARMY Veteran here. HOOAH ! ! !

2g/ Thank you for understanding what our country is supposed to be. And know that more than half of Americans are with you, regardless of your personal politics. This isn't a country for conservatives or liberals. It's a country for all of us.

3/ I am so sick of hearing these Traitors talk like the American people don't know what's going on.  Millions of American have fought for our democracy and we will fight for our democracy again. There will be a lot of us that will fight for our democracy. We will not let our freedoms be taken away from us.

3a/ Im sick of hearing how tough they are and how they are soooo prepared for violence.
These old men cant even change a tire, who are they gonna hurt?
They better be careful. They just might get that wish.

3b/ The MAGA lies and whining is getting old .

3c/ Unfortunately most people don't understand the crisis that were in. I asked people all the time they don't know anything about project 2025 they don't watch politics and they don't watch the news

3c1/ too distracted, not interested, not smart enough to understand

3d/ They always say.  ” Banana Republic” more like  “Banana Republicans”

3e/ I've bled for this democracy voluntarily before and I'll do it again to defend against domestic fascists! I will honor my oath for the entirety of my life! Vote Blue!

3f/ It's never them.  It's the next kYle Ritenhowse (misspelled on purpose) that will pull the trigger.  US justice department is soft on domestic terrorism.  That's why the ring leaders keep trying and learning and trying again.

4/ He is right in the tank for Project 2025!

5/ I would be much more surprised if trump WASN'T LYING!!

6/ Everybody knows he's a liar!! He said " I know nothing about project 2025 and at the same time says " things in it are egregious "!! He's in on it and they know he's the perfect idiot to just carry out their plan

7/ Why not just call it Dictatorship 2025?

8/ OF COURSE Trump is lying. Did anybody expect ANYthing differently? NO? That's what I thought.

9/ So Donald is throwing all the MAGA planners of project 2025 under the bus to protect his butt. How does it feel to be Donny's toilet paper? So real you can almost taste it.

10/ I’m a woman that’s a combat veteran and happens to be black. I did and continue to uphold my oath of commission to the Constitution. Even as an Army officer I was a soldier first and foremost. I pledged to defend the Constitution even though when it was written did not apply to my ancestors. I don’t care if Biden is on life support at the next debate I will vote blue up and down the ballot!!! Many don’t or refuse to realize this is about democracy vs fascism. Plain and simple. My millennial son finally gets it. He was at first not interested but project 2025 put a fire in him. He’s speaking to all of his friends.

America 🇺🇸 please vote ️ blue up and down the ballot