Tình Yêu Thánh Tâm Từ Phụ - Holy Love Messages
Hello  Mời bạn cùng đọc và suy gẫm SỨ ĐIỆP TÌNH YÊU THÁNH TÂM TỪ PHỤ MỚI NHẤT (LATEST HOLY LOVE MESSAGE)

December 29, 2020
5th Day within the Octave of Christmas*
God The Father

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father.

“I am your Heavenly Father – Creator of every present moment.  I have not given this country** a place of leadership in the world only to have it destroyed by outside agitators who seek to control the world.  

Have hope in your hearts that I will help this nation, if those in charge listen to Me.  I am capable of all good.  I am All Good – All Mercy – All Love.  

I invite those in charge – the leadership in this great nation – to turn to Me in prayer.  I will help them realize who the enemy is.  Many are in their midst.  I will help them substantiate the action they must take to legally overcome the dishonest power-play of the enemy.”

“Many people and nations count on the strength of this nation.  This makes decisions concerning the current upheaval in leadership even more critical on a worldwide scale.  Do not allow this opportunity to slip by.  Make the effort to discount the credibility of the ‘New World Order’.  This is a second revolution in your nation’s war for freedom.”

Read Romans 8:28+

We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose.

Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press – Holy Bible – Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.)
* See https://www.catholicculture.org/commentary/octave-christmas/
** U.S.A.

Bạn có thể dùng Google Translation để hiểu được đại ý của Sứ Điệp
https://translate.google.com/?sl=en&tl=vi&op=translate

Innocent Innocent Innocent
[Image: 26553355_1786173724788182_1444586039_n.jpg]

Tình yêu tâm đạo nhu hòa
Bước qua vị kỷ mong ta về Trời  
Trần gian ngày tháng rong chơi
Học kinh, nghe kệ từng lời nhớ, quên?
Heavy-black-heart4 
[Image: hello.gif]  Mời bạn cùng đọc và suy gẫm SỨ ĐIỆP TÌNH YÊU THÁNH TÂM TỪ PHỤ MỚI NHẤT (LATEST HOLY LOVE MESSAGE)

January 1, 2021
Solemnity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Holy Mother of God and the Octave of Christmas*

Blessed Virgin Mary

The Blessed Virgin Mary says: “Praise be to Jesus.”

“Each and every person that walks the face of the earth is My child and I am their Mother.  

Like any mother, I long to tend to the needs of My children. 

I desire that they turn to Me with trust, through prayer in their every need.  

I take all of their needs to the Heart of My Beloved Son, Who listens intently to My prayers.  He follows closely the Will of the Father.”

“Therefore, you are never alone in your needs, not in any given present moment.  Pray for your trust in this throughout the New Year.”

[Image: 3527c68346a2067f26814f534b7cd485.jpg]

Read Galatians 6:7-10+

Do not be deceived; God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption; but he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. And let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not lose heart. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all men, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by Blessed Virgin Mary. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press – Holy Bible – Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.)

Tình yêu tâm đạo nhu hòa
Heavy-black-heart4 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riêng Một Góc Trời's post:
  • chimxanh
Hello

[Image: Prayer-to-Reverse-Unjust-Situations-with...cy-pin.jpg]

Smiling-face-with-halo4 Heavy-black-heart4 Smiling-face-with-halo4

January 3, 2021
Public
God The Father

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says: 

“Today, I invite you to see your spirituality to be as a light which shines through the fog of the worldly confusion. 

This is the way to ward off anxiety about worldly affairs.  

My Hand is always upon the pulse of the world.  

I am allowing only that which can mitigate My Justice and that which draws the world back to submission to My Commandments.  

If you are praying to Me as a Loving Benevolent God, then you are doing all you can to correct the conscience of the world.”

“Remember, all things in the world are passing.  The fair and just person has many rewards awaiting him.  

The soul who lives only for himself is the one who needs to fear.  

Let your faith be a beacon of light to all who know you or whose lives you have or will touch in some way.  There is no difficulty or consequence in the world that you and I cannot handle together.”

Read Psalm 9:9-10+

The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.  And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press – Holy Bible – Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.)

*&*

January 2, 2021
Public
God The Father

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says: 

“Children, be encouraged as the New Year unfolds before you.  Think of all the present moments that lie ahead, which you can return to Me as a gift well-lived in Holy Love.   

These present moments are the tools I use to shape the future of the world.  

These days, as politics must be discerned in the Church and in the world, souls need to come closer to Me in discerning good from evil.  

Satan uses many disguises.  His most effective disguise is when he comes clothed in goodness.  He promotes his will for souls by presenting his plan as good for the soul and/or the world in general.  An example of this is abortion.”

“So, I tell you, keep your conscience clear by sifting your thoughts, words and deeds through Holy Love. 

When you contemplate an action – thought, word or deed – use the standard of Holy Love as your calculator of decision.”

Read Galatians 5:13-15+

For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love be servants of one another. For the whole Law is fulfilled in one word, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” But if you bite and devour one another take heed that you are not consumed by one another.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press – Holy Bible – Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.)

Innocent Admire Innocent

Tình yêu tâm đạo nhu hòa
Heavy-black-heart4 
  • chimxanh
Hello

Ngày 5 tháng 1 năm 2021 - Dành cho nhân loại không phân biệt tôn giáo

Một lần nữa, tôi thấy một ngọn lửa lớn mà tôi (Maureen) đã biết đến như Trái tim của Đức Chúa Cha. Ngài nói:

“Cách tiêu diệt nền dân chủ là coi thường sự tuân theo Hiến pháp. * Sau đó, và chỉ khi đó, ai đó mới được bầu vào chức vụ mà người dân đã không bỏ phiếu bầu cho họ.

Quốc gia của các con - Hoa Kỳ - hiện đang theo đuổi con đường như vậy.

Sự bất tuân vào nền hiến pháp trên nền tảng mà quốc gia của các con được thành lập, ** khi người ta không thèm xem xét toàn bộ hoạt động, chiến lược của quốc gia về mọi phương diện, và kiểm tra chính phủ dưới ánh sáng và sự bảo vệ của Hiến pháp. Tư duy này đã không được khuyến khích bởi bất kỳ người yêu nước nào, nhưng từ những kẻ ở bên ngoài quốc gia Hoa Kỳ, là những kẻ có tham vọng chiếm giữ quyền lực. 

“Những người yêu nước thực sự đặt cơ sở của các hành động của họ, và tuân theo luật đã có từ thời các Tổ phụ lập quốc. ***

Các con rất cần phải cầu nguyện để những Sự Thật này được công chúng Hoa Kỳ chấp nhận. Ta ước mong cả quốc gia Hoa Kỳ có Một Phép Thanh Tẩy mới mẻ của Chân Lý Sự Thật. ”****

Hãy đọc và suy gẫm Cô-lô-se 2: 8-10 +

(8) Hãy coi chừng chớ để ai gài bẫy anh em bằng mồi triết lý và những tư tưởng giả dối rỗng tuếch theo truyền thống người phàm và theo những yếu tố của vũ trụ chứ không theo Ðức Kitô.

Ðức Kitô, Thủ Lãnh duy nhất của thiên thần và loài người

(9) Thật vậy, nơi Người, tất cả sự viên mãn của thần tính hiện diện cách cụ thể, (10) và trong Người, anh em được sung mãn: Người vốn là đầu mọi quyền lực thần thiêng.

+ Các câu thánh thư được Đức Chúa Cha yêu cầu đọc. (Xin lưu ý: tất cả các câu, đoạn Kinh Thánh được ban cho từ Thiên Đàng đề cập đến Kinh thánh được sử dụng bởi người thụ nhân/ người sứ giả nhận được các Sứ Điệp này* gồm có Ignatius Press - Holy Bible - Revised Standard Version - Second Catholic Edition.)

GHI CHÚ:

* Hiến pháp Hoa Kỳ - xem: https://constitution.congress.gov/constitution/

** Các tài liệu thành lập - xem https://museum.archives.gov/founds-documents

*** Những người cha sáng lập - Mặc dù danh sách các thành viên có thể mở rộng và hợp đồng để đối phó với áp lực chính trị và định kiến tư tưởng hiện nay, 10 người sau đây, được trình bày theo thứ tự bảng chữ cái, đại diện cho “phòng trưng bày của những người vĩ đại” đã đứng trước thử thách của thời gian: John Adams, Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, John Marshall, George Mason và George Washington. Có một sự đồng thuận gần như nhất trí rằng George Washington là Cha Sáng lập của tất cả họ. (Nguồn: http://www.britannica.com/topic/Founds-Fathers)

**** Phép Rửa Sự Thật: https://www.holylove.org/messages/search...20truth%22

LINK GỐC ANH NGỮ: https://www.holylove.org/messages/#latest-message

CHÚNG TA CẦN CẦU NGUYỆN CHUỖI MÂN CÔI MỖI NGÀY!

Public

God The Father

“The way to destroy democracy is to belittle obedience to the Constitution.*  Then, and only then, does someone get elected to office whom the people did not elect.  

Your nation – the United States – is currently pursuing such a path.  

Disobedience to the laws your nation was founded upon,** take the whole nation and every balance and check of the government out from under the protection of the Constitution.  This mindset has not been encouraged by any patriot, but from outside power mongers.”

“Real patriots place the substantiation of actions according to laws which have been in place since the Founding Fathers.*** 

Pray for these Truths to be accepted by the American public.  I desire for the whole nation a fresh Baptism of Truth.”****

Read Colossians 2:8-10+

See to it that no one makes a prey of you by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the universe, and not according to Christ.  For in him the whole fulness of deity dwells bodily, and you have come to fulness of life in him, who is the head of all rule and authority.

* The Constitution of the United States – see: https://constitution.congress.gov/constitution/

** The Founding Documents – see https://museum.archives.gov/founding-documents

*** Founding Fathers – Although the list of members can expand and contract in response to political pressures and ideological  prejudices of the moment, the following 10, presented alphabetically, represent the “gallery of greats” that has stood the test of time: John Adams, Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, John Marshall, George Mason, and George Washington. There is a nearly unanimous consensus that George Washington was the Foundingest Father of them all. (Source: http://www.britannica.com/topic/Founding-Fathers)

**** Baptism of Truth: see http://www.holylove.org/messages/search/...20truth%22

LINK: https://www.holylove.org/messages/#latest-message

WE NEED TO PRAY THE HOLY ROSARY EVERYDAY!

Smiling-face-with-halo4 Heavy-black-heart4 Admire Heavy-black-heart4 Smiling-face-with-halo4

Tình yêu tâm đạo nhu hòa
Heavy-black-heart4 
Hello

January 6, 2021

Feast of the Epiphany
God The Father

“Despite the overall consensus that has rallied against the Truth, you, My children, must with courage live in the Truth and represent the Truth.  

Do not become discouraged by the faulty actions and despicable opinions of those who do not realize what or whom they are embracing.  

Be as a breath of fresh air in a society stifling with misinformation.  

Continue to challenge error, so that righteousness is always heard.  

To this end, I am with you and lend My Hand of support, giving you opportunities to represent the Truth.”

“Pray every day for perseverance in Truth and in the hope of a future where those who live in Truth are not a remnant.  Truth is honesty.  

Hope for honesty to be the basis of all future political pursuits.”

Read 2 Timothy 4:1-5+

I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching.  For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths.  As for you, always be steady, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfil your ministry.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. us Press – Holy Bible – Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.)

SOURCE: https://www.holylove.org/messages/#latest-message

Tình yêu tâm đạo nhu hòa
Heavy-black-heart4 
Hello

January 7, 2021
Public

God The Father

“It is obvious that there has been foreign interference in the election process in your country in this most recent presidential election.*  Your nation will never be the same again. 

All of this outside influence, however, must not change My relationship with each heart. 

I am still your Eternal Father.  No power on earth can change that.  

In My Heart is your freedom and security – your right to choose and most of all your right to pray.  

Therefore, do not feel depressed or oppressed.  
Be at peace, knowing no outside forces can make you surrender your love for Me.”

“Allow Me dominion over your hearts and you will be free always.  

Allow My Commandments to govern your hearts and your lives.  

This is the way to true and everlasting peace.  This is the way to allow Truth the victory in your hearts and your lives.  This is the victory that counts throughout all eternity.”

Read Psalm 4:8+

In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press – Holy Bible – Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.)

U.S. Presidential Election on November 3, 2020.

[Image: 67dafd8b10df9a135f0b8a2a8fef1e52.jpg]

Smiling-face-with-halo4 Innocent Heavy-black-heart4 Innocent Smiling-face-with-halo4

Tình yêu tâm đạo nhu hòa
Heavy-black-heart4 
  • Anamit
Thankyou RMGT  Thankyou
Người có Chúa dẫn đường thì không sợ gian nan, thử thách.  Umbrella
Chọn bạn mà chơi, chọn nơi mà ở . Cheer
[-] The following 1 user Likes Anamit's post:
  • Riêng Một Góc Trời
Hello Mời các bạn đọc và suy gẫm kỹ càng những Lời Giáo Huấn đầy tình thương của Đức Chúa Cha, nhằm hướng dẫn, dạy bảo những con cái trung thành, kiên vững tôn thờ và yêu mến Ngài biết phải làm gì trong thời đại hôm nay.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShf7JiC62ihz7bqs278Fu...Q&usqp=CAU]

Ngày 12 tháng 1 năm 2021 - Dành cho nhân loại không phân biệt tôn giáo

Một lần nữa, tôi thấy một ngọn lửa lớn mà tôi (Maureen) đã biết đến như Trái tim của Đức Chúa Cha. Ngài nói:

Ngài nói: “Hôm nay, một lần nữa, Cha nói với các con, để giúp các con hiểu được thời đại mà các con đang sống. 

Mối đe dọa lớn nhất đối với phúc lợi quốc tế và cá nhân là cái ác không được công nhận đúng với bản chất của nó. Điều này khiến nhân loại bị ràng buộc bởi những hiểu biết thiếu thực tế về lý do tại sao các sự kiện nhất định đang diễn ra và sẽ diễn ra. Con người mất cảnh giác trước cái ác trong lòng. Cá nhân đáng cho các con đặt niềm tin cậy thì lại rất dễ bị lừa bởi những âm mưu bất chính của cái ác ” *(những chính trị gia bị cám dỗ bởi danh, lợi, thú...)

“Do đó, Cha phải nói để nâng cao sự khôn ngoan trong lòng của các con về sự tồn tại của Satan và kế hoạch Nó đang sử dụng Một Trật Tự Mới cho Thế Giới để làm lợi thế cho hắn. Bất cứ ai đoàn kết đều phải được lãnh đạo; Satan đề xuất một Chính Phủ và Một Tôn Giáo cho toàn Thế giới để cho cái ác của hắn có cơ hội nắm quyền điều khiển.

Vậy các con cần phải ra sức mà cầu nguyện để giúp cho thế hệ này có được trí tuệ chính trực - Trí tuệ trời ban cho, sẽ giúp các linh hồn có thể nhận ra cách thức làm sao, và nơi nào mà họ đang được quỷ Satan dẫn dắt. ”

Hãy đọc và suy gẫm Thư của Thánh Gia-cô-bê Chương 3: 13-18 +

Khôn ngoan thật và khôn ngoan giả

(13) Trong anh em, ai là người khôn ngoan hiểu biết? Người ấy hãy dùng lối sống tốt đẹp mà chứng tỏ rằng: những hành động của họ phát xuất từ lòng hiền hậu và đức khôn ngoan. (14) Nhưng nếu trong lòng anh em có sự ghen tương, chua chát và tranh chấp, thì anh em đừng có tự cao tự đại mà nói dối, trái với sự thật. (15) Sự khôn ngoan đó không phải từ trời cao ban xuống, nhưng là sự khôn ngoan của thế gian, của con người tự nhiên, của ma quỷ. (16) Thật vậy, ở đâu có ghen tương và tranh chấp, ở đấy có xáo trộn và đủ mọi thứ việc xấu xa. (17) Ðức khôn ngoan Chúa ban làm cho con người trở nên trước là thanh khiết, sau là hiếu hòa, khoan dung, mềm dẻo, đầy từ bi và sinh nhiều hoa thơm trái tốt, không thiên vị, cũng chẳng giả hình. (18) Người xây dựng hòa bình thu hoạch được hoa trái đã gieo trong hòa bình, là cuộc đời công chính.

+ Các câu thánh thư được Đức Chúa Cha yêu cầu đọc. (Xin lưu ý: tất cả các câu, đoạn Kinh Thánh được ban cho từ Thiên Đàng đề cập đến Kinh thánh được sử dụng bởi người thụ nhân/ người sứ giả nhận được các Sứ Điệp này* gồm có Ignatius Press - Holy Bible - Revised Standard Version - Second Catholic Edition.)

Smiling-face-with-halo4 Innocent Heavy-black-heart4 Innocent Smiling-face-with-halo4

Tình yêu tâm đạo nhu hòa
Heavy-black-heart4 
Hello

Quote:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgL2eh0Cb3b-z0qQGnaJC...w&usqp=CAU]

January 18, 2021
Public

God The Father

“Children, it is the hour when courage and faith must rule your hearts – remembering that I look only at hearts.  

In the world, power, money and influence rule.  These are earthbound standards and promote a false unity aimed at opening the way to Antichrist.  

I am calling you to unity in Truth – Truth  based upon Holy Love.  This all begins and culminates in the construction of your house of personal holiness.”

“Do not be discouraged thinking that all is lost.

The victory of righteousness in your heart is within reach.  Each present moment lends proof to this.

The unity of all people and all nations is not in government.  It is in faith-filled Holy Love in hearts.   

Protect the borders of your heart with the Truth.  Then you will be one nation, under Me with unity and justice for all.”

Read Psalm 112+

Blessings Of The Righteous

1 Praise the LORD! Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who greatly delights in his commandments!

2 His descendants will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed.

3 Wealth and riches are in his house; and his righteousness endures for ever.

4 Light rises in the darkness for the upright; the LORD is gracious, merciful, and righteous.

5 It is well with the man who deals generously and lends, who conducts his affairs with justice.

6 For the righteous will never be moved; he will be remembered for ever.

7 He is not afraid of evil tidings; his heart is firm, trusting in the LORD.

8 His heart is steady, he will not be afraid, until he sees his desire on his adversaries.

9 He has distributed freely, he has given to the poor; his righteousness endures for ever; his horn is exalted in honor.

10 The wicked man sees it and is angry; he gnashes his teeth and melts away ;the desire of the wicked man comes to nought.

+ Scripture verses asked to be read by God the Father. (Please note: all Scripture given by Heaven refers to the Bible used by the visionary. Ignatius Press – Holy Bible – Revised Standard Version – Second Catholic Edition.)

Tình yêu tâm đạo nhu hòa
Heavy-black-heart4