Đấng Tạo Hoá vs. tạo vật

jennifer heath7 months ago
I wish people would WAKE UP! THE BIBLE IS THE WRITTEN WORD OF GOD INSPIRED THROUGH MEN BY THE HOLY SPIRIT AND THERE IS NO WAY ALL THESE DIFFERENT MEN COULD SAY SO MUCH OF THE SAME FACTS ABOUT EVERYTHING, AWESOME SIMPLISTIC WORD! HE SO LOVED THE WORLD HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH BUT EVERLASTING LIFE!

JESUS LOVES ME.10 months ago
I love Jesus!!

Mike Marks1 year ago
I have undoubtedly changed...a new man is upon me! I have never appreciated this teacher as much as I do now! I have been healed by Truth, through the gate of Reason! Thank you!

Furry Cat Lover4 months ago (edited)
Jesus is the Truth!

Lesley Gaither2 months ago
The Bible is so amazing, full of hidden codes and secrets.

Frances Wright3 months ago
I love this. Thank you for opening my eyes to the truth about the Bible.

Sarah Graham4 months ago
Wow God bless everyone in this video, they are all so sweet and kind and I just pray God softens their heart to believe in Christ! I love this guy he is so smart God bless them all!!❤️❤️🙏🏼

Stephen Roby4 months ago
The Devil is at work hard in these days. Man loves to place himself on equal footing as God. They blame God for how the world has become. They forget FREE WILL and that God had to keep himself concealed from man so that man can never say that he wasn't given that free will. Imagine sitting in a room then you notice a camera does this change how you act? Some would hide their face while others would begin to ham it up. He gave us laws and sent Jesus to make sure that we have an opportunity to be with God again. Non-believers love to bring up slavery in the Bible as if God was promoting or condoning. NOT but God understood man was treating each other in this way for thousands of years. Ironically Republican Americans, and European's ended slavery worldwide but many want to blame Whites for all the evils. Satan is a moron but he needs man to be moronic to believe his lies. Man needs to be humble, and realize that anything he does can not earn him one second after he dies. That only by believing in Jesus that becomes a possibility. But the devil has convinced man that he is not real, thus God must not be real. There is no fear that they might be wrong and they spit at the notion that something bigger than themselves who created all things is by far ultimately wiser than we could even imagine. This pattern has repeated itself in every single major civilization throughout time. When people turn their backs on God evil steps in and that civilization is doomed.

Blkzorro911 year ago (edited)
The bible contained so many things confirmed by science centuries later that it would be illogical not to believe in. It is scientifically confirmed that the old testament is...very old. Before flat earth was a discredited theory...the bible said the earth was circular. Before the atmosphere was theorized, genesis detailed an "open firmament". Before science concluded that life came from water, water covered earth before land, animals existed before people, and that all living organisms are made of water/earth, the bible stated these things. Every element in your body can be found in the earths surface(God made man from the dust of the ground). Bible explanations historically predate these findings supported by science. There is literally no way to refute this.

Amrutha Ann Aby8 months ago
To JESUS be all the praise 😍😍😍😎

Demon mP1 month ago (edited)
You know God could come down... and introduce himself to the world and no one would believe it... everyone is much too closed minded.. so trying to convince them that god exists is pointless because they have it set in their minds he doesn't and God himself wont change their minds how can someone with an "imaginary friend that lives in the clouds" change their minds... and before you brain dead atheists come to defend yourselves.. i don't believe in God but i'm much more open to the idea of his existence.... it isn't that far-fetched..

Madi Lee3 weeks ago
Another proof that Jesus is even real, It was proved out that his blood had 23 chromosome as human, BUT we/all Humans have 46  chromosome. What cause that?

Human male or female have 46 chromosome
Mom = 23 chromosome
Dad = 23  chromosome

Jesus had ONLY 23  chromosome
Mom = 23
Dad = spirit

Massiel Armstrong4 months ago
Science reveals God’s wisdom. This world is fallen because of sin, yet,  we can still clearly see His attributes therein!

Sandeep Joshua1 year ago (edited)
I am so proud to be Christian..

Peter Jackson3 months ago
There's a lot of beautiful people in this video. May GOD show HIS existence and love to these treasures of the world.

Naveen11 months ago
I really loved this... thank you brother....😇 may Lord Jesus Christ bless you.....

Olena Shtempel5 months ago
The circle has nothing to do with the ball 😂

jason phillips3 weeks ago
In the new testament the bible warns us that no matter what we do, rather we have faith to move mountains, or even give our bodies to be burned, if it's not done in love it has no profit.  Everything we do must be done in love or it would be better if we had done nothing at all.

erik nyjdam4 months ago
Here comes an army of angry pseudointellectual atheists.

Jeremy Heck4 months ago
The word is the truth

[Image: cm-tomorrow-there-god-social-800x400.png]