bị án 5 năm vị tội đi bầu cử trái phép
giám chắc một điều là bà này voted cho bà Hill.  Rollin 
nếu voted cho Trump là được free rồi.  It's TX where she lives!

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/380972-...-illegally

A Texas woman was sentenced on Wednesday to five years in prison for voting illegally in the 2016 elections.
The Dallas Morning News reported Thursday that Crystal Mason, 43, was convicted of casting a provisional ballot in 2016 while she was on supervised release for a 2011 tax fraud conviction. 
Convicted felons are not allowed to vote in Texas until they finish out their full sentence.

A worker at the polling station Mason voted at initially flagged issues with the woman's ballot, the Morning News reported. Her name was not on a list of registered voters, but an election judge allowed her to cast a provisional ballot instead.
In order to do so, Mason was required to sign an affidavit, which specified that the voter must not be a felon or must have served his or her full sentence in order to cast the ballot.
In such illegal voting cases, prosecutors are required to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the individual knowingly broke the law in casting the ballot. Tarrant County, Texas, prosecutor Matt Smid said that the affidavit was "a stop sign in front of her face."
Mason's sentence could have ranged from two years to 20 years, the Morning News reported.
But Mason said she did not intentionally break the law and that, in fact, she "didn't even want to go vote," the Star-Telegram reported. She said she would not risk going back to prison by voting.
"I was happy enough to come home and see my daughter graduate," she told the Star-Telegram. "My son is about to graduate. Why would I jeopardize that?"
(2018-03-30, 02:48 PM)TayNinh Wrote: giám chắc một điều là bà này voted cho bà Hill.  Rollin 

A Texas woman was sentenced on Wednesday to five years in prison for voting illegally in the 2016 elections.
The Dallas Morning News reported Thursday that Crystal Mason, 43, was convicted of casting a provisional ballot in 2016 while she was on supervised release for a 2011 tax fraud conviction. 
Convicted felons are not allowed to vote in Texas until they finish out their full sentence.

A worker at the polling station Mason voted at initially flagged issues with the woman's ballot, the Morning News reported. Her name was not on a list of registered voters, but an election judge allowed her to cast a provisional ballot instead.
In order to do so, Mason was required to sign an affidavit, which specified that the voter must not be a felon or must have served his or her full sentence in order to cast the ballot.
In such illegal voting cases, prosecutors are required to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the individual knowingly broke the law in casting the ballot. Tarrant County, Texas, prosecutor Matt Smid said that the affidavit was "a stop sign in front of her face."
Mason's sentence could have ranged from two years to 20 years, the Morning News reported.
But Mason said she did not intentionally break the law and that, in fact, she "didn't even want to go vote," the Star-Telegram reported. She said she would not risk going back to prison by voting.
"I was happy enough to come home and see my daughter graduate," she told the Star-Telegram. "My son is about to graduate. Why would I jeopardize that?"

coi chừng fans của Killary nói "fake news"  Rollin
Không hiểu tại sao đòi hỏi ID khi bầu cử lại bị cho là racist.
(2018-03-30, 02:48 PM)TayNinh Wrote: giám chắc một điều là bà này voted cho bà Hill.  Rollin 

XX lại tưởng là she là Republican... vì she ở TX á.  Rollin
(2018-05-08, 11:15 AM)Xí Xọn Wrote: XX lại tưởng là she là Republican... vì she ở TX á.  Rollin

President Trump would have won the popular votes if the cheaters were  republicans  Rollin Rollin Rollin
(2018-05-08, 03:07 PM)calle_lilies Wrote: President Trump would have won the popular votes if the cheaters were  republicans  Rollin Rollin Rollin

Không, phải nói như dzì, Ông Trump sẽ thắng popular votes nếu ông Trump hứa hẹn dâng nước Mỹ cho ông Putin luôn.  Rollin
Rollin Rollin
(2018-05-08, 03:25 PM)Xí Xọn Wrote: Không, phải nói như dzì, Ông Trump sẽ thắng popular votes nếu ông Trump hứa hẹn dâng nước Mỹ cho ông Putin luôn.  Rollin
Rollin Rollin

Sự khác biệt giữa 1 Tổng Thống ko hứa những gì mình sẽ ko làm và những kẻ chỉ hứa suông. 
President Trump, a promise made, a promise kept.  Look at the Iran deal just got flushed down the drain. 
#MAGA baby  Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin
(2018-05-08, 04:09 PM)calle_lilies Wrote: Sự khác biệt giữa 1 Tổng Thống ko hứa những gì mình sẽ ko làm và những kẻ chỉ hứa suông. 
President Trump, a promise made, a promise kept.  Look at the Iran deal just got flushed down the drain. 
#MAGA baby  Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin

Made America WHITE again .... he promises to fight the NRA after the Parkland shooting , and then scare  and back out ....
Làm người huy hoàng phải chọn làm người dân Nam ...

(2018-05-08, 01:02 AM)calle_lilies Wrote: coi chừng fans của Killary nói "fake news"  Rollin

Mỹ đủ trò ... :bomb4:
(2018-05-08, 04:10 PM)guest1221 Wrote: Made America WHITE again .... he promises to fight the NRA after the Parkland shooting , and then scare  and back out ....

The NRA did nothing wrong.  The shooter was not NRA member. Blame on non NRA members for the shooting.
(2018-05-08, 04:10 PM)guest1221 Wrote: Made America WHITE again .... he promises to fight the NRA after the Parkland shooting , and then scare  and back out ....

Yeah anh. Ông Trump nói "Giàu sẽ lợi Nghèo á." Chính Sách Republican á.  vahidrk1

Kỹ nghệ Banking lời 6-7 tỷ. Ông Trump tuyên bố taken care USA children, but he mới tuyên bố sẽ cắt 7 tỷ đô la children  

healthy insurance program á.  vahidrk1

Yes, he is alway keeps his promises with the riches, the discriminators, the haters, the NRA, etc. 

He willing hy sinh trẻ con USA cho quyền lợi nhà giầu á.  vahidrk1

The NRA had nothing to do with the shooting, the FBI, the cowardice sheriff and the school failed to protect the students.  
The latest news was the killer was in Obumar's PROMISE program.  He put people of colors into high positions, GREEN, not WHITE, my friend.  The only color that he sees is  GREEN GREEN GREEN !! banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon
(2018-05-08, 04:13 PM)cdoan Wrote: The NRA did nothing wrong.  The shooter was not NRA member. Blame on non NRA members for the shooting.

again , you have 2 eyes but ONLY see 1/2 of the picture . It is the NRA policies that have the cascading effect to the results that impacting our kids . Trump said , his exact words , on 2/28/18 , told the NRA at the White House : "  it is TIME to stop this nonsense "  ... 3 months later ... nothing happens ....
Làm người huy hoàng phải chọn làm người dân Nam ...

(2018-05-08, 04:19 PM)Xí Xọn Wrote: Yeah anh. Ông Trump nói "Giàu sẽ lợi Nghèo á." Chính Sách Republican á.  vahidrk1

Kỹ nghệ Banking lời 6-7 tỷ. Ông Trump tuyên bố taken care USA children, but he mới tuyên bố sẽ cắt 7 tỷ đô la children  

healthy insurance program á.  vahidrk1

Yes, he is alway keeps his promises with the riches, the discriminators, the haters, the NRA, etc. 

He willing hy sinh trẻ con USA cho quyền lợi nhà giầu á.  vahidrk1
Not sure where you get your info but it lacks factual facts, my guess is CNN.  Rollin  The bill has not been passed by neither the HOuse or Senate for God's sake.  Rollin Rollin Rollin
(2018-05-08, 04:13 PM)cdoan Wrote: The NRA did nothing wrong.  The shooter was not NRA member. Blame on non NRA members for the shooting.

Proud NRA member and my guns had nothing to do with that shooting.   :bomb4: :bomb4: