Maldives
10 Best Maldives Beach Resorts

https://www.tripadvisor.com/HotelsList-M...28477.html

Maldives

Country in South Asia

The Maldives is a tropical nation in the Indian Ocean composed of 26 ring-shaped atolls, which are made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. It’s known for its beaches, blue lagoons and extensive reefs. The capital, Malé, has a busy fish market, restaurants and shops on the main road, Majeedhee Magu, and 17th-century Hukuru Miskiy (also known as Friday Mosque) made of carved white coral.

CapitalMalé

ContinentAsia
CurrencyMaldivian rufiyaa
Ánh sắc ngời phủ trải của trăng son!
Nguyễn Thành Sáng

I am so glad to tell you that the Maldives added in my favorite places of the world. This is my homeland and will like to say that having fun on its attractions always a great experience for me to try. I have noted theses resort names and would like to make move toward this for free time.
What to talk about the Maldives. Simply it is the best and most tremendous destination in the world. I am a big lover of Maldives as it is my dream destination and I wanna spend my whole life there. I love it due to its beauty, resorts, islands and thrilling activities.
Welcome to the site and thanks for stopping by! Happy Holidays! Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4 Thumbs-up4
Ánh sắc ngời phủ trải của trăng son!
Nguyễn Thành Sáng

(2017-12-29, 11:46 PM)Shelagh Wrote: What to talk about the Maldives. Simply it is the best and most tremendous destination in the world. I am a big lover of Maldives as it is my dream destination and I wanna spend my whole life there. I love it due to its beauty, resorts, islands and thrilling activities.

Chào Shelagh , khi chúng ta đi vacation , thì cảm giác vui vẻ tuơi đẹp mang đến sự thích thú . Lúc đọc tới phần Shelagh  muốn sống ở Maldives , thì đời sống , nền kinh tế , sự nghiệp như thế nào ? Cheer
Người Đưa Tin, Would like to say thanks for your welcome. 

Aaro, You are right that the Maldives is really a lovely and beautiful country in the world. It offers many amazing places. I will like to know from you about the islands of the Maldives which are your most favorite.  Will you mention the names here?
Indeed the Maldives is a really bét and cool détination which fascinates the travelers. I really like to go thêre morẻ and morẻ and love to say that ít islands ảe source of inviting me. Do let me know what will you like to say about its island?
Buraak, You are right. The Maldives is really a good looking place. Its nice to know that you also like to be there again to have fun.  Its islands are really pretty and a way to have a rocking time. Which islands are your most favorite?