MA QUỶ NGÀY CÀNG LỘNG HÀNH!!!
To Everyone: 

1- It is not easy for one to distinguish clearly between right and wrong if you don't pray to ask for grace to see clearly the different between them.

2- Do you ever ask yourself "Why our world has become so much violent with more and more evil acts???" (for example: - terrorist, mass killing in USA' shootings ...etc...). If you really read, and studying/ thinking deeply about the Holy Love Messages you will realize how beautiful, divine and stunning true these Messages explain to you with what's happening in our real world, in your own soul, and why, and how to help God to make our world better, by starting from your own soul ...that's why most of these Holy Love Messages, Heaven giving them to all of us, all of humanity, does not matter what nationality, or religion you are ...

3- The America Needs Fatima Campaign organization ask us to sign the petition against evil person who post on Youtube the blasphemous HostDesecrator’s videos showing intentional desecration of hosts of the Holy Eucharist, if you sign this petition with your own free will, and intention to help to fight against the evil force, which is relevant in our world today, your act will help our world become less evil instead of mocking the good work others trying to do ...do you believe that?

I hope you will think deeply and understand what I mention here.

Deep from my heart, I really thank you for your time and efforts to read, to act to help our world a better place to live for our next generation. Amen!

Innocent Heavy-black-heart4 :rose4:  
(2018-02-06, 04:16 AM)Riêng Một Góc Trời Wrote: To Everyone: 

1- It is not easy for one to distinguish clearly between right and wrong if you don't pray to ask for grace to see clearly the different between them.

2- Do you ever ask yourself "Why our world has become so much violent with more and more evil acts???" (for example: - terrorist, mass killing in USA' shootings ...etc...). If you really read, and studying/ thinking deeply about the Holy Love Messages you will realize how beautiful, divine and stunning true these Messages explain to you with what's happening in our real world, in your own soul, and why, and how to help God to make our world better, by starting from your own soul ...that's why most of these Holy Love Messages, Heaven giving them to all of us, all of humanity, does not matter what nationality, or religion you are ...

3- The America Needs Fatima Campaign organization ask us to sign the petition against evil person who post on Youtube the blasphemous HostDesecrator’s videos showing intentional desecration of hosts of the Holy Eucharist, if you sign this petition with your own free will, and intention to help to fight against the evil force, which is relevant in our world today, your act will help our world become less evil instead of mocking the good work others trying to do ...do you believe that?

Deep from my heart, I really thank you for your time and efforts to read, to act to help our world a better place to live for our next generation. Amen!

Oh thou holy one . Thy is not worthy to challenge thou faith, but hope thou would read these scriptures .

Jesus has just stated that some had taught that one should "hate your enemies" and in this verse he rejects this view.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you
(2018-02-05, 07:35 PM)duoctue Wrote: Kêu ký petition khác nào gián tiếp công nhận YouTube có power hơn Chúa.  Biggrin
Vậy thờ Youtube luôn cho rồi. Ma quỷ đâu chả thấy mà tín đồ nhiều khi lộng hành quá sức.  Biggrin

Thời đại thông tin bùng nổ mới có freedom speech. Tin đồ tôn giáo đòi tự do tôn giáo để tôn giáo được lan tràn tự do chứ có muốn tự do đâu, bằng chứng tin đồ tôn giáo muốn kiểm soát YouTube, từ từ sẽ kiểm soát Facebook...
(2018-02-06, 04:16 AM)Riêng Một Góc Trời Wrote: To Everyone: 

Are you eluding to answer my previous questions related to the Fatima's Petition that we're discussing? Before mobilizing and stating your extremist rhetoric or blaming others for not helping your God of making the world better, please take some times to reconsider the acts of Jesus's followers. The Holy Love Messages have to be spread around the world as meaningful and precise instead of destructing his doctrines. Speaking for the non-Catholic people, atheist or whatever you named it, helping for not depending Jesus's followers' actions, and we literally do not want to be Jesus's absurd followers' mindless puppets.

I, QuỷLệ, am disclaiming that this statement is intended to defend the righteousness and NOT distinguish the religion or animosity!

:rose4: Heavy-black-heart4 :rose4:
Từ vô thỉ Muội lần về hiện kiếp
 Để gặp Huynh nối tiếp nghĩa ân tình 
(2018-02-06, 02:32 PM)QuỷLệ Wrote: Are you eluding to answer my previous questions related to the Fatima's Petition that we're discussing? Before mobilizing and stating your extremist rhetoric or blaming others for not helping your God of making the world better, please take some times to reconsider the acts of Jesus's followers. The Holy Love Messages have to be spread around the world as meaningful and precise instead of destructing his doctrines. Speaking for the non-Catholic people, atheist or whatever you named it, helping for not depending Jesus's followers' actions, and we literally do not want to be Jesus's absurd followers' mindless puppets.

I, QuỷLệ, am disclaiming that this statement is intended to defend the righteousness and NOT distinguish the religion or animosity!

:rose4: Heavy-black-heart4 :rose4:

Hi QuỷLệ,
Just do as your free-will want to ...Peace!  :rose4: Heavy-black-heart4 Innocent
(2018-02-06, 03:00 PM)Riêng Một Góc Trời Wrote: Hi QuỷLệ,
Just do as your free-will want to ...Peace!  :rose4: Heavy-black-heart4 Innocent

Yes, Madam! already figured.... Cheer Heavy-black-heart4 :rose4: Wink
(2018-02-06, 03:33 PM)QuỷLệ Wrote: Yes, Madam! already figured.... Cheer Heavy-black-heart4 :rose4: Wink

Người ta là man mà yes, madam gì  Biggrin
(2018-02-06, 03:39 PM)duoctue Wrote: Người ta là man mà yes, madam gì  Biggrin

Oh!...hiihihihihi.. Lol .....I am so sorry Mr. RIENGMOTGOCTROI ạh!... :78: ..QuỷLệ có biết ai trai ai gái đâu àh...cứ đoán là đàn bà con gái trước cho chắc ăn....QuỷLệ cảm ơn anh DUOCTUE luôn ạh!... Cheer Cheer
MỜI TẤT CẢ CÙNG ĐỌC VÀ SUY GẪM ... Innocent Heavy-black-heart4 :rose4:
https://www.facebook.com/325983677818502...=3&theater
Tết nhứt đến nơi rồi, 
Xin A/C RMGT đừng  đem Ma quỉ ...vào nhà bếp. [Image: disappointed-face4.png]  [Image: astonished-face4.png] 

Hày trả về đúng chổ của topic: Trang tôn giáo.

Thành thật cám ơn.  [Image: tulip4.png]
(2018-02-07, 08:32 AM)Mimo Wrote: Tết nhứt đến nơi rồi, 
Xin A/C RMGT đừng  đem Ma quỉ ...vào nhà bếp. [Image: disappointed-face4.png]  [Image: astonished-face4.png] 

Hày trả về đúng chổ của topic: Trang tôn giáo.

Thành thật cám ơn.  [Image: tulip4.png]

Ma quỷ là một thực tại luôn có ở khắp nơi, chẳng cần Tết hoặc không ...
Bạn có quyền không vào đọc nếu không thích ...Peace!  Innocent :rose4:
(2018-02-07, 10:34 AM)Riêng Một Góc Trời Wrote: Ma quỷ là một thực tại luôn có ở khắp nơi, chẳng cần Tết hoặc không ...

MM thiết tưởng không khí tết ở khắp nơi, không khí yên bình mang lại cảm giác an bình của một năm mới bình an cho mọi người.
 Đề tài này có thể không hợp ở nhà bếp này, ngay lúc này .... So negative with your tittle "Ma quỉ"
Nên chăng :- bạn dời qua trang ton giáo cho phù hợp [Image: thumbs-up4.png]
                 - Mm không đọc nội dung nhưng tittle nặng nề quá cho nhà bếp, bạn muốn để ở đây thì nên đổi title cho positive hơn. [Image: tulip4.png]

Thiết nghĩ là người đạo giáo (đạo nào cũng thế) cũng nên nhìn phiá tích cực, hướng thiện hơn là chăm chăm vào cái xấu. [Image: rose4.png]

Còn nếu không thì mm và ace nhà bếp sẽ:

Strike...Strike ....Strike....

[Image: thayghet.gif] [Image: thayghet.gif] [Image: thayghet.gif]

Strike until mods thấy mới ngừng.
(2018-02-07, 10:53 AM)Mimo Wrote: MM thiết tưởng không khí tết ở khắp nơi, không khí yên bình mang lại cảm giác an bình của một năm mới bình an cho mọi người.
 Đề tài này có thể không hợp ở nhà bếp này, ngay lúc này .... So negative with your tittle "Ma quỉ"
Nên chăng :- bạn dời qua trang ton giáo cho phù hợp [Image: thumbs-up4.png]
                 - Mm không đọc nội dung nhưng tittle nặng nề quá cho nhà bếp, bạn muốn để ở đây thì nên đổi title cho positive hơn. [Image: tulip4.png]

Thiết nghĩ là người đạo giáo (đạo nào cũng thế) cũng nên nhìn phiá tích cực, hướng thiện hơn là chăm chăm vào cái xấu. [Image: rose4.png]

Còn nếu không thì mm và ace nhà bếp sẽ:

Strike...Strike ....Strike....

[Image: thayghet.gif] [Image: thayghet.gif] [Image: thayghet.gif]

Strike until mods thấy mới ngừng.

Chưa tới Tết, chưa sang Năm Mới, thì có phải công việc của mỗi nhà, mỗi người là quét dọn, sơn sửa lại căn nhà cũ kỹ, bụi bặm, cũng như xua đuổi ra khỏi căn nhà tâm linh của mình những vết đen hắc ám của ma quỷ, tội ác ....làm trong sạch lại căn nhà mình sinh sống, cũng như thanh lọc lại căn nhà tâm linh cho mới mẻ để đón mùa Xuân và Năm  Mới đến với bao ước vọng tốt đẹp cho tương lại ...Bạn có hiểu tôi muốn nói gì không?
Peace!  Innocent :rose4:
(2018-02-07, 10:34 AM)Riêng Một Góc Trời Wrote: Ma quỷ là một thực tại luôn có ở khắp nơi, chẳng cần Tết hoặc không ...

Mấy bạn con chiên này nói chuyện ngang ngang không....

Lol
HỎI NHỎ, HỎI THẬT TẤT CẢ CÁC BẠN NHÉ:

- Khi bạn nghe nói đến những chuyện lạ lùng, hay phép lạ của Chúa, hay Đức Mẹ Maria hiển linh, ban ơn lành cho một người nào đó được lành bệnh, hoặc ban sứ điệp, lời nhắn nhủ, khuyên dạy ....thì bạn có tin không?
Cảm giác, cảm tưởng, hay suy nghĩ của bạn, ngay khi bạn vừa nghe biết đó là gì, như thế nào?
Rồi bạn sẽ lưu tâm đến ý nghĩ đó hay không ? Và sẽ làm gì để tìm ra sự thật ?

Hãy thật lòng chia sẻ để chúng ta cùng học hỏi trên tinh thần tôn trọng lẫn nhau . Innocent Cheer :rose4: :dance: