ĐỘC HÀNH | SƯ TOẠI KHANH

GIỚI ĐỊNH TUỆ | SƯ TOẠI KHANH

BA CON SỐ 3 QUAN TRỌNG TRONG ĐỜI NGƯỜI | SƯ TOẠI KHANH

VÔ VỊ LÀ VÔ SỰ | SƯ TOẠI KHANH

[Image: circle-fixed.png]

Cám ơn bạn phai nhiều lắm . You're very talented . Cheer

Thanks-sign-smiley-emoticon
The Story Behind the Picturesque Devil’s Bridge in Kromlau Park, Germany 

Devil’s bridges are numerous throughout Europe. In France alone, there are about 49 Devil’s Bridges and these can also be found also in Italy, Germany, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, and throughout the world. Several of these bridges have been built years ago, between 1000 and 1600 AD, and each has a corresponding Devil-related folktale or legend.

However, there is one exceptional bridge in the world, beautiful and mystical, called the Rakotzbrucke or the Devil’s Bridge in Germany. It is located in Kromlau Park, the largest park in Saxony, about 120km northwest of Dresden, and near the German-Polish border. Rakotzbrucke is the most panoramic of all Devil’s bridges in the world.

The park was commissioned by the knight of Kromlau and a nature lover in the 19th century, Friedrich Hermann Rotschke. It is 200 acres wide and composed of beautiful landscape with scenic Gothic architecture; and of course the mysterious Devil’s Bridge.

Unlike other Devil’s bridges, this one in the Kromlau Park dates back to the 1860s, and not typically built between 1000 and 1600 AD.

Several legends are attributed to this architectural masterpiece, among those is that the architect who drafted the bridge has made a pact with the Devil himself to be able to build a unique bridge. In exchange, the devil demanded to take the soul of the very first person who would cross the bridge.

Aiming to outwit the Devil, the architect let a dog cross the new-built bridge. But according to another legend, the architect true to his word, walked the bridge himself first off.

Another myth related to the Rakotzbrucke claims that one will uncover his mystic abilities within if you sail in a boat under the Devil's bridge at a full moon. Some people convey one will see the face of the Devil if you look sideways and others believe that the bridge is a portal to another world.

The Rakotzbrucke is not open for public walks to be preserved for the future generations.
H/T TheVintageNews

https://historydaily.org/rakotzbrucke-devils-bridge
Rakotzbrücke Devil's Bridge

Gablenz, Germany (1-2)
This jaw-dropping 19th-century bridge uses its reflection to form what appears to be a perfect circle. 

NESTLED AMONG THE VERDANT FOLIAGE in Kromlau, Germany’s Kromlauer Park, is a delicately arched devil’s bridge known as the Rakotzbrücke, which was specifically built to create a circle when it is reflected in the waters beneath it. 

Commissioned in 1860 by the knight of the local town, the thin arch stretching over the waters of the Rakotzsee is roughly built out of varied local stone. Like many similarly precarious spans across Europe, the Rakotzbrücke is known as a “devil’s bridge,” due to the colloquialism that such bridges were so dangerous or miraculous that they must have been built by Satan. While the bridge (as with all the others) was created by mortal hands, its builders did seem to hold the aesthetics of the bridge in higher regard than its utility.

Either end of the Rakotzbrücke is decorated with thin rock spires created to look like natural basalt columns, which occur in many places in Germany. In addition, the curvature of the bridge is designed to be one half of a perfect circle, so that when the waters are still and the light is right, it creates the illusion of a complete stone circle.

Today, the bridge can still be viewed in the park, but crossing the aging relic is prohibited in order to preserve it. 

Update as of August 2019: the bridge is under construction and the lake has been drained. 
Update as of May 2021: the construction works are finished as of May 21st, 2021

Know Before You Go
The bridge is best visited during the fall when the foliage adds an element of wonder to the already surreal view. This bridge is located in Kromlauer Park in Eastern Germany and is best accessed by driving. While viewing the bridge is welcome, crossing the bridge is strictly prohibited. As of June 2018, the bridge was reported as being under renovation.

[Image: cau1.jpg]

[Image: cau2.jpg]

[Image: cau3.jpg]

[Image: cau4.jpg]

[Image: cau5.jpg]

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/rako...ils-bridge

(còn tiếp)
(tt và hết) Rakotzbrücke Devil's Bridge

Gablenz, Germany (2-2)

[Image: cau6.jpg]

[Image: cau7.jpg]

[Image: cau8.jpg]

[Image: cau9.jpg]

[Image: cau10.jpg]

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/rako...ils-bridge

शांति मंत्र - "Shanti Mantra" - Sarvesham Svastir Bhavatu - Very Peaceful Mantra - Sacred Chants

[Image: Chu-Tang-Hoc-Dao.png]
[Image: Tuong-Phat.jpg]

[Image: quy-lay-Phat.jpg]

Quy Y Tam Bảo

Buddham saranam gacchami. “Con xin quy y Phật.”
Dhammam saranam gacchami. “Con xin quy y Pháp.”
Sangham saranam gacchami. “Con xin quy y Tăng.”

[Image: Lan-Chuoi-Hat.jpg]

ĐỪNG ĐỂ MẤT THỜI GIAN | SƯ TOẠI KHANH

[Image: thanh-kinh.jpg]
https://www.amazon.com/Buddhist-Cleanse-...B08V1Y6STX

Biography

Nick Keomahavong, previously a practicing psychotherapist, has been ordained as a Theravada Buddhist monk in Thailand since 2018. His books capture his unique perspective by interweaving the tools of the mental health world and the wisdom of Buddhism into simple and practical guides to healing. With a background as a YouTuber and a professional hip-hop dancer, Nick likes to keep it real and deliver his message to the reader with a refreshing, modern flavor. The directness of his writing cuts past the fluff and gets to the point in a way that is relatable and easy to connect with.

Nick has acquired a diverse range of professional experience in the mental health field over the past decade including but not limited to: being the lead clinician at a foster home for over 100 kids aged 12-18, being a program therapist at a drug treatment center in Malibu, California, being a bereavement counselor at a hospice, and being the founder and owner of his private practice True Nature Counseling Center in San Diego, California.

However, at the pinnacle of his professional success, Nick left it all behind to become a Buddhist monk in Thailand. He wanted to delve deeper into his own healing and become a more refined practitioner of the tools that he was teaching. As he fully focused his energy on becoming more deeply congruent and aligned with his true nature, his understanding of human suffering and how to heal it matured greatly. It is his highest mission to share this knowledge with others in order to help them discover their true nature and live their most authentic lives.

--oOoo--

TRUE STORY: I Quit My Dream Job To Become A Monk (post date: June 7, 2018)

Why I Quit My Dream Job In Malibu To Become A Monk | Wat Phra Dhammakaya

Why in the world would someone leave their dream life? Here's my story. Feel free to check it out :)

WHY I LEFT EVERYTHING TO BECOME A BUDDHIST MONK | Wat Phra Dhammakaya (posted date: August 21, 2017)

WHY I LEFT EVERYTHING TO BECOME A BUDDHIST MONK | Wat Phra Dhammakaya | According to Western standards, I have it all. I'm considered successful in the eyes of most; however, for me, it really doesn't matter. All of the material possessions that I have acquired means nothing. When we die, we can't take any of it with us. So I decided to leave my life as a Marriage and Family Therapist/dancer in California to pursue my inner world. What better way to develop my spiritual practice than to ordain to become a Buddhist monk at the world largest temple: Wat Phra Dhammakaya. The program I joined was for international monks called IDOP (International Dhammakaya Ordination Program.) http://www.ordinationthai.org. Feel free to check out my full video above and let me know your thoughts. Thank you for following my journey. Make sure to check out my other videos as well.

5 Things To Make Your Mornings Better | A Monk’s Perspective

Nowadays, the topic of morning routines are beginning to gain traction due to social media. Morning routines are important; however, many morning routines come from the "productivity" point of view. In this video, I wanted to share the morning routine of Buddhist monks and our training within the monastery. In this video, I give you 5 morning routines tips that you can add to your daily life along with the overall intention and purpose of our morning routines. I hope this video helps you to ground yourself and improve your current practice. Enjoy!

Timestamp:
0:00 Intro
1:20 1/ Get centered & reflect on death
5:00 2/ Make your bed
7:26 3/ Chanting and meditation
10:40 4/ Do an act of generosity
14:37 5/ Do chores
16:10 Bonus Tip: Limit your dinner
18:13 Purpose of morning routine 1
20:00 Purpose of morning routine 2

Recharge Your Mind With This Evening Routine | A Monk's Perspective

Recharge Your Mind With This Evening Routine | A Monk's Perspective

If you think a morning routine is important, then automatically, an evening routine should carry that same weight as they compliment one another. In this video, I share 5 tips that we use in the monastery as buddhist monks to train ourselves and our mind. This lens is from the lens of a Buddhist monk. Please feel free to use and implement this evening routine as you see fit. I hope this helps. #monks #monk #eveningroutine #minimalism

0:00 Intro
3:12 Have a cut off time (shower time)
9:13 Evening Chanting & Meditation
12:13 Share loving kindness & dedicate merits to deceased
17:24 Reflection
21:08 Sleep in a sea of merit
27:50 Why is an evening routine important?