Chương Trinh Học Bổng Năm Học 2020-2021.
Mr. Dan,

Please allow me to type this part of my comment in English because I can't manage to type it in Vietnamese for what I would like to say.

I have always admired the people who are willing to go out their way with the intention to help other unfortunate people in our society, especially those who wanted to help the youth in Vietnam because they have been struggled and endured so much in life.  I realize that you guys are only doing this out of your kindness and pretty much based on your personal effort and grass-roots fundraising to support such a personal mission at this point.  But if you guys ever considered to go further to establish a formally structured charitable organization with the potential possibility to eventually raise funds from corporations and foundations, or hopefully even from the US government, I can share with you my 35-year experience in nonprofit operational structure as well as fiscal management.

I have been working in this nonprofit sector in the US for the last 35 years as an accountant and fiscal consultant for roughly 30 different organizations, and I am still doing it part-time while living in Vietnam.  For the least, I can share with you my experience in starting up an organization if you guys ever considered it in the future.  It's totally fine if there is no such need at all, or just let me know when you do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chương Trinh Học Bổng Năm Học 2020-2021. - by DuyVIII - 2021-02-23, 12:07 PM