A classless human being
You fight hard , right or wrong , for your cause and your believe . However at the end of your time , you hold your head high , act like a classy human being , a true leader , a dignify individual,  a world class person .

NOT trump , he won't attend the inauguration . 

such a piece of S_ _ T .
I don't see how even his supporters can applaud his decision to NOT attend . It is wrong 1000% . It is so un American , as a leader , and president for the last 4 years of ALL American .
[quote pid='315202' dateline='1610122323']
You fight hard , right or wrong , for your cause and your believe . However at the end of your time , you hold your head high , act like a classy human being , a true leader , a dignify individual,  a world class person .

such a piece of S_ _ T .
[/quote]

Trump is fighting hard, he is a lonely warrior, who got betrayed by no-heart only greed politicians even in the same Conservative party. Trump is still fighting hard for America, and His citizens.

Just wait until Jan.20.2021 duhhh, cause your brain had washed by T4  Biggrin Becuoi
[quote pid='315221' dateline='1610123429']
[quote pid='315202' dateline='1610122323']

such a piece of S_ _ T .
[/quote]

Trump is fighting hard, he is a lonely warrior, who got betrayed by no-heart only greed politicians even in the same Conservative party. Trump is still fighting hard for America, and His citizens.

Just wait until Jan.20.2021 duhhh, cause your brain had washed by T4  Biggrin Becuoi
[/quote]

trump already said he WON'T attend , what is there to wait ???
https://youtu.be/Kfh19_P0B1o

nè coi xem nước Mỹ về đâu??? cùng nhau cấu xé lẫn nhau...... sát hại lẫn nhau kẻ thắng người thua cả hai đều khổ mà thôi.

tuy nhiên sự thật thì bao giờ cũng thoải mái hơn cho dù lúc đầu bị cái giả tạo làm cho bực tức.

còn cái đám hung hăng và xảo trá hiện nay ko trốn chui thì nhủi vào đống phân nào đó hoá dòi mà núp cũng ko thoát dc.......>>> và chỉ ôn hận vì cái ngu mà thôi.

nhất là lại lôi chúa vs phật ra mà hù doạ thì bây giở càng thêm cay đắng vì chúa và phật của mình như cục hạch......

kakaka
[quote pid='315229' dateline='1610124268']
https://youtu.be/Kfh19_P0B1o

nè coi xem nước Mỹ về đâu??? cùng nhau cấu xé lẫn nhau...... sát hại lẫn nhau kẻ thắng người thua cả hai đều khổ mà thôi.

tuy nhiên sự thật thì bao giờ cũng thoải mái hơn cho dù lúc đầu bị cái giả tạo làm cho bực tức.

còn cái đám hung hăng và xảo trá hiện nay ko trốn chui thì nhủi vào đống phân nào đó hoá dòi mà núp cũng ko thoát dc.......>>> và chỉ ôn hận vì cái ngu mà thôi.

nhất là lại lôi chúa vs phật ra mà hù doạ thì bây giở càng thêm cay đắng vì chúa và phật của mình như cục hạch......

kakaka
[/quote]

thằng liệt q như mài thì biết đách gì mà luận, đúc dô là hư thoai  Kick3 Becuoi
What is your definition of “class” anyway?  I dare you to show the whole wide web world how much “class” you have.  Becuoi For many people, just because Trump refused to be put on the leash by the media does not mean that he has no class.
[quote pid='315262' dateline='1610128571']
What is your definition of “class” anyway?  I dare you to show the whole wide web world how much “class” you have.  Becuoi For many people, just because Trump refused to be put on the leash by the media does not mean that he has no class.
[/quote]

I am no body , trump is the the leader of USA , representing 350 million people for 4 years . I can't be compare to trump . He is the PREZ .
[quote pid='315262' dateline='1610128571']
[/quote]

Thumbs-up4 Cheer
oh I see, me a nobody too.  "May I" say that Biden is "such a piece of S_ _ T" to use [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]George Floyd's death to get votes too.[/color]
[quote pid='315272' dateline='1610129586']
oh I see, me a nobody too.  "May I" say that Biden is "such a piece of S_ _ T" to use [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]George Floyd's death to get votes too.[/color]
[/quote]

you and I are citizen of USA , we should expect MORE from our leader. Our elected official representing the USA should be held to a HIGHER standard than normal individual citizen like you and me .
What cha definition of  "HIGHER standard than normal individual citizen like you and me" anyway... Becuoi  , and What is your definition of “class” anyway? ANSWER ME  Becuoi I AM YOUR GOD WITH HIGHER STANDARD  Becuoi