Có gan bước vào
(2020-11-26, 09:22 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: Here you go: 346-812-3355.  Call me right now ok numb nuts.

I am transfering.. I am sợ you thằng con nít.

Please
[Image: Signature.gif]
You are bitch.  I am waiting for you so long numb nuts.
See-through me in you
(2020-11-26, 09:26 PM)NhuCanhVitBay Wrote: I am transfering.. I am sợ you thằng con nít.

Please

Bitch, no excuse.  Call me to prove you are a man ok numb nuts.
See-through me in you
Bitch what are you, a hoe, can't you speak any word? or your heart was falling off?
See-through me in you
Cái thằng stupid này nó post số ĐT nó thiệt nhe bà con. Tui cho trung tâm gọi nó và có phản hồi, còn có GPS luôn. Nhưng  chắc để chọc nó thêm thời gian nữa rồi mới cho nướng đầu nó  . For the time being you are free to call this kid for entertaining 346-812-3355 .

Please
Next time if I see you bully any other human in here, I will beat you and your mother fucker off ok numb nuts.  Your number is written down, bitch!
See-through me in you
(2020-11-26, 09:32 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: Bitch what are you, a hoe, can't you speak any word? or your heart was falling off?

Mầy chỉ giỏi cái mỏ. Con mịa mầy sống ở Tampa, mà thằng cha mầy ở Texas à? Cha mịa mầy bỏ mầy ở desert of arizona hả? Ngu mà bày đặt làm dốt

Please
(2020-11-26, 09:36 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: Next time if I see you bully any other human in here, I will beat you and your mother fucker off ok numb nuts.  Your number is written down, bitch!

Yeah ! I scare! You should be worry about yourseft

Please
(2020-11-26, 09:43 PM)NhuCanhVitBay Wrote: You have time but I do not. I just want to get thing over with, Would you ? ì so get to the point, đo not ué your mother language since it dose not work on me. I am enjoy to make you fell fussed

Please

Oh yeah, you don't have time to fight with me but have time to bully other human in here bitch and numb nuts?
See-through me in you
(2020-11-26, 09:46 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: Oh yeah, you do have time to fight with me but have time to bully other human in here bitch and numb nuts?

So you are tough ! Do you want to finish it some where? Said you are in Tampa, but your phone GPS in Texas. You have a gut or just a mouthpiece?

Please
(2020-11-26, 09:46 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: Oh yeah, you don't have time to fight with me but have time to bully other human in here bitch and numb nuts?

Giống như ông già lừng gù của mầy, Ngu và đần qua 1 đi
(2020-11-26, 09:49 PM)NhuCanhVitBay Wrote: So you are tough ! Do you want to finish it some where? Said you are in Tampa, but your phone GPS in Texas. You have a gut or just a mouthpiece?

Please

check my phone # and you will see my 17 years in prison record , mother fucker, atlanta USP.  I have something to do in houston bitch.
See-through me in you