Thiệt là quá đáng!!!!
Tell me the reason why you didn't pick up the phone to confirm what are you going to do to me in Atlanta as you told me lately bitch? Or are you going to tell me that you are not stupid to arrange in person and would call the cops to report i am going to cut your neck off bitch?  You made everybody in here laugh numb nuts.
See-through me in you
(2020-11-26, 03:01 PM)Btoo Wrote: Cái thằng đực không ra đực, cái không ra cái nhà mầy khó chịu hả ? Mắc mớ cái mắc mịa mầy chổ nào mà mầy vô nhìn ? Mầy muốn thêm sao trên đầu à ?

Rollin vahidrk1 vahidrk1 vahidrk1 Rollin
What your felony life feels like ? Did you dud, mum still around when you served your committed crimes or stupid things.  Your family has a record of criminal ?

Please
[Image: Signature.gif]
(2020-11-26, 11:14 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: Tell me the reason why you didn't pick up the phone to confirm what are you going to do to me in Atlanta as you told me lately bitch? Or are you going to tell me that you are not stupid to arrange in person and would call the cops to report i am going to cut your neck off bitch?  You made everybody in here laugh numb nuts.

You dare not! I will finish you when I know you ảre close to Atlanta. And I will make surẻ you will not step out again.

Please
(2020-11-26, 11:16 PM)NhuCanhVitBay Wrote: What your felony life feels like ? Did you dud, mum still around when you served your committed crimes or stupid things.  Your family has a record of criminal ?

Please

Bitch, a strong man does not take in anyone not relating into the fight bitch.
See-through me in you
(2020-11-26, 11:19 PM)NhuCanhVitBay Wrote: You dare not! I will finish you when I know you ảre close to Atlanta. And I will make surẻ you will not step out again.

Please

If so, why didn't you pick your phone up bitch?  Do you get afraid of what you said here and what you can do in reality?
See-through me in you
(2020-11-26, 11:20 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: Bitch, a strong man does not take in anyone not relating into the fight bitch.

You have no chance to survive, so do not make a question what is right or wrong

You will be dead before getting in here. Tell you mom first before making way over hêre.

Please
(2020-11-26, 11:22 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: If so, why didn't you pick your phone up bitch?  Do you get afraid of what you said here and what you can do in reality?

Under ground Atlanta 8pm-11pm Saturday. Be thêre or shut you mouth off about the fight

Please
(2020-11-26, 11:14 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: Tell me the reason why you didn't pick up the phone to confirm what are you going to do to me in Atlanta as you told me lately bitch? Or are you going to tell me that you are not stupid to arrange in person and would call the cops to report i am going to cut your neck off bitch?  You made everybody in here laugh numb nuts.

I don't think you can fix the stupid. They were born that way.

Goodnight!
Musical-note_1f3b5A flower cannot blossom without sunshine nor a garden without love.Musical-note_1f3b5