Just smile
(2020-11-26, 10:00 PM)NhuCanhVitBay Wrote:  Got your mouthpiece only, but tell you to pick a place and you fool around.
 Poor you.

We can finish you within 1 day

Please

Then why didn't you pick your phone up bitch?  Lets pick the date and place you want it through phone bitch.
See-through me in you
(2020-11-26, 10:00 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: English only bitch.  Go ahead.  Ensure you heard does not fall apart ok numb nuts.

Your English like a shit Why you are expecting people understand you stupid language ?

Pick a place, then finish it. You talk a lot but do not walk none.

Please
[Image: Signature.gif]
Sau khi chém giết xong. Vợ đẹp con ngoan bị thằng khác ôm. Thiệt là 1 sự thất bại nông cuồn.

Đi ngủ đi mấy Tám
(2020-11-26, 10:01 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: Then why didn't you pick your phone up bitch?  Lets pick the date and place you want it through phone bitch.

Under ground of Atlanta from 8pm-11pm Saturday? Bring your own RIP settlement

Please
(2020-11-26, 10:04 PM)Saolấplánh Wrote: Sau khi chém giết xong. Vợ đẹp con ngoan bị thằng khác ôm. Thiệt là 1 sự thất bại nông cuồn.

Đi ngủ đi mấy Tám

Hihi, it wasn't me.
See-through me in you
(2020-11-26, 10:06 PM)NhuCanhVitBay Wrote: Under ground of Atlanta from 8pm-11pm Saturday? Bring your own RIP settlement

Please

Then why didn't you pick up your phone to confirm by your mouth bitch?
See-through me in you
(2020-11-26, 10:08 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: Then why didn't you pick up your phone to confirm by your mouth bitch?

You are stupid but I am not. I have your about location, just want to confirm more if you are really , really want to commit suicide in a right location.

Please
i used to fuck little bitches like you ,when I was in U.S.P. /ATLANTA, I know the city well, just tell me where i can find you, and we will see if you can back up your words, I love a good fight, I promise you, I will beat the brakes off your scrawny ass bitch.
See-through me in you
(2020-11-26, 10:12 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: i used to fuck little bitches like you ,when I was in U.S.P. /ATLANTA, I know the city well, just tell me where i can find you, and we will see if you can back up your words, I love a good fight, I promise you, I will beat the brakes off your scrawny ass bitch.

Yeah ! Really When you are in Atlanta, then I tell where you can go to get killed, Bút your talk now is cheap mean nothing.

Please
(2020-11-26, 10:11 PM)NhuCanhVitBay Wrote: You are stupid but I am not. I have your about location, just want to confirm more if you are really , really want to commit suicide in a right location.

Please

I saw and heard more than 1000 guys said that excuse bitch.  Act like a man bitch.  you are not a hidden kid, sitting behind the screen, are you?
See-through me in you