What Have I Done Wrong ?
My thread written about Mr. DinhT said that he would rather donate to a Buddhist Temple than to VB to buy a new machine. I asked him why he said that and later my thread was deleted. What I said is true, no fake news and is silenced by VB administrators. May I compare this incident to the one happened recently in Minneapolis St. Paul, MN ? If We don’t like you, we kill you ?
(2020-05-29, 08:48 AM)Thao Mi Wrote: My thread written about Mr. DinhT said that he would rather donate to a Buddhist Temple than to VB to buy a new machine. I asked him why he said that and later my thread was deleted. What I said is true, no fake news and is silenced by VB administrators. May I compare this incident to the one happened recently in Minneapolis St. Paul, MN ? If We don’t like you, we kill you ?

Bé nói không có gì sai nhưng mục đích của bé sai.   Tại vì bé chỉ muốn bêu xấu DinhT cho hả dạ.  VB mods có lẽ không thích vậy.   Nếu thread của bé xây nhà lầu thì có lẽ khác.   Nhưng thread đó không có replies bé à  Rollin
Hi Thao Mi , I checked and investigated on the time line . Your posting probably occurred on or about 5/22 - 5/23 . At that time, the forum encountered severe  "503" error due to traffic / network issues . On 5/23 the forum was upgraded to a faster and more reliable server.

During the transition , several posts/threads were lost ( i.e. did not get transfer to the new server ) .  Your post was in this condition . There was NO direct deletion/removal of your post .
Làm người huy hoàng phải chọn làm người dân Nam ...

(2020-05-29, 10:13 AM)guest1221 Wrote: Hi Thao Mi , I checked and investigated on the time line . Your posting probably occurred on or about 5/22 - 5/23 . At that time,  the forum encountered severe  "503" error due to traffic / network issues . On 5/23 the forum was upgraded to a faster and more reliable server.

During the transition , several posts/threads were lost ( i.e. did not get transfer to the new server ) .  Your post was in this condition . There was NO direct deletion/removal of your post .

I thank you for your fast response. Much appreciated.
(2020-05-29, 09:59 AM)Buồn cười Wrote: Bé nói không có gì sai nhưng mục đích của bé sai.   Tại vì bé chỉ muốn bêu xấu DinhT cho hả dạ.  VB mods có lẽ không thích vậy.   Nếu thread của bé xây nhà lầu thì có lẽ khác.   Nhưng thread đó không có replies bé à  Rollin

I only tell the truth, no fake. 
Lời nỏi ngay thì hay mỉch lòng.
Trung ngôn thì nghich nhi.

Không cỏ replies không cỏ nghia là không cỏ nguoi đoc. Nhung gi anh/chi viêt thât là Buồn cười.
(2020-05-29, 09:19 AM)NCVB Wrote:  Nothing is wrong...! You got your message across for 1 day, that is good enought unless you want to hang his egg high ? Life is sucks, same as people... Just, enjoy it.

Please Please Please

You mean enjoy his egg ? No, you do that, not TM.
(2020-05-29, 10:22 AM)Thao Mi Wrote: I only tell the truth, no fake. 
Lời nỏi ngay thì hay mỉch lòng.
Trung ngôn thì nghich nhi.

Không cỏ replies không cỏ nghia là không cỏ nguoi đoc. Nhung gi anh/chi viêt thât là Buồn cười.

Buồn cười thì cứ cười nha bé.   Tui cũng thấy buồn cười vì bé chấp nhận lời giải thích của guest1221 nhanh quá .  Tui nhớ là post đó của bé xảy ra sau ngày 503  error,  hình như chỉ cách đây khoảng 3 ngày thôi ~ May 26 ?
(2020-05-29, 08:48 AM)Thao Mi Wrote: My thread written about Mr. DinhT said that he would rather donate to a Buddhist Temple than to VB to buy a new machine. I asked him why he said that and later my thread was deleted. What I said is true, no fake news and is silenced by VB administrators. May I compare this incident to the one happened recently in Minneapolis St. Paul, MN ? If We don’t like you, we kill you ?

A smart girl will not lose her quality time on peanut stuff. She will move ahead to find a nice guy who can see her smart, beauty inside, and outside, who will respect and treat her nice.

But not you, visa student Thao Mi. I even doubted you are a smart student, since you NOT showing us ! YOU'RE REALLY SUCK!  Biggrin Lol Dancer_4
Beauty and the Beast  Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c

Đoá Tình Hoa rực rỡ hương ngào ngạt
Nhụy Tình Hoa ngọt lịm chợt đắng ngay
Gai Tình Hoa mang chất độc nát lòng,
Quả của nó không bao giờ đoán được.
(Kim Dung)

[Image: 9023251f56c34ff6a6e4ef3fdb9851a3.gif]
(2020-05-29, 11:31 AM)NCVB Wrote: Show me in/outsize of your's then I will believe ... Face-with-rolling-eyes4

Please Please Please

Are you handsome, strong, intelligent, faithful man, who I always dream?  Confused

Who do you think you are?  vahidrk1 Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c Biggrin  Lol Dancer_4

(Kim Dung)

(2020-05-29, 11:40 AM)NCVB Wrote: Super, duper, extreme, dedicate, determine, dependable xấu như quỷ... All for you.!

Please Please Please

Biggrin Rollin Hello Please Dancer_4

(Kim Dung)

I don't know where you posted the other thread, but this thread will be here. You are the owner of this thread.

Wrong là người ta đã xóa thread mà bạn suốt ngày theo hỏi / chấn vấn người ta...lại mở thread mới sau khi người ta đã xoá đi. Đóng góp là do tự nguyện, nếu người ta không thích làm thì thôi. VB sẽ tôn trong quyết định của thành viên

DinhT đã bỏ bạn trong ignore list, bạn cứ theo làm phiền người ta , nên mình đã xoá nó

chair-to-the-head

(2020-05-29, 04:42 PM)SugarBabe Wrote: Wrong là người ta đã xóa thread mà bạn suốt ngày theo hỏi / chấn vấn người ta...lại mở thread mới sau khi người ta đã xoá đi. Đóng góp là do tự nguyện, nếu người ta không thích làm thì thôi. VB sẽ tôn trong quyết định của thành viên

DinhT đã bỏ bạn trong ignore list, bạn cứ theo làm phiền người ta , nên mình đã xoá nó

chair-to-the-head

Công nhận hôm nay Sugarbabe vừa dùng icon bạo lực, lại thẳng tay xóa bài. Xưa giờ nghe đồn là mod SG là mod hiền nhất của VB. Khi người hiền nhất nổi giận... Grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes4

(2020-05-29, 04:42 PM)SugarBabe Wrote: Wrong là người ta đã xóa thread mà bạn suốt ngày theo hỏi / chấn vấn người ta...lại mở thread mới sau khi người ta đã xoá đi. Đóng góp là do tự nguyện, nếu người ta không thích làm thì thôi. VB sẽ tôn trong quyết định của thành viên

chair-to-the-head

I careless if and when you deleted the threads you created. I am asking about MINE, the one I wrote, I created. Please put on your glasses and read before open your loud mouth.
Xóa là đúng rồi. Những thread do một thành viên lập ra chỉ dùng để công kích cá nhân một thành viên khác bằng những lời lẽ không hay, không thích hợp và quan trọng hơn là không đúng chỗ thì nên xóa là phải rồi. Muốn gì thì qua War room hay ra chợ Trời mà nói.

Tuy nhiên, để cho công bằng hơn thì Min or Mod nên có lời nhắc nhở trước đó, ngay dưới bài viết có tính thóa mạ kia, ra hạn định ngày giờ để người ta tự xóa trước thì hay hơn. Sau hạn định đó nếu thành viên kia không chịu xóa, Min or Mod thẳng tay xóa luôn. Làm vậy thì người đó không còn thắc mắc hay ấm ức mà tra hỏi nữa.

My two cents.  Smiling-face-with-halo4
Cuộc đời đó có bao lâu mà hững hờ...