Anh RungHoang yêu dấu
You are the first thing I think about when I wake up every morning, and the last thing I think about before I go to bed. You’re the first person I want to say good morning to, and the last person I want to say good night to. You’re the person I love the most, but also my very best friend. I’m so grateful that I get to spend this life with you. I love both getting to watch crappy reality TV shows with you and take trips with you. Everyday feels like a dream with you. I’m amazed that, even after all of this time together, I still find out more and more things about you that make me fall more and more in love with you. You are my world!

Dancer_4
(2019-11-06, 10:48 PM)Ngọc Lan Wrote: You are the first thing I think about when I wake up every morning, and the last thing I think about before I go to bed. You’re the first person I want to say good morning to, and the last person I want to say good night to. You’re the person I love the most, but also my very best friend. I’m so grateful that I get to spend this life with you. I love both getting to watch crappy reality TV shows with you and take trips with you. Everyday feels like a dream with you. I’m amazed that, even after all of this time together, I still find out more and more things about you that make me fall more and more in love with you. You are my world!

Dancer_4

Tám ơi, ướt át quá

Thêm 1 câu nha : You are my sun and moon and stars, my past and present and future

Heavy-black-heart4 :kiss: Tulip4 Tulip4 Hug :kiss: Heavy-black-heart4
Vung cước tung hoành viện dưỡng lão
Thần quyền xưng bá trường mầm non
I truly never experienced love before you. Before, love always seemed conditional and ephemeral. I never felt like it was meant to be and I was always expecting it to end at any moment. I have never felt that way with you. I have always felt that you loved and accepted me completely. On top of that, you have always encouraged me to be the absolute best woman I can be because you know a better me makes for a better us. I know sometimes I don’t act like I love it when you push me, but I really do. I know you want what’s best for me and that you know I want what is best for you. I love you so much. Thank you for loving me as much as you do.

Dancer_4
(2019-11-06, 11:02 PM)Lan Yêu Anh Wrote: I truly never experienced love before you. Before, love always seemed conditional and ephemeral. I never felt like it was meant to be and I was always expecting it to end at any moment. I have never felt that way with you. I have always felt that you loved and accepted me completely. On top of that, you have always encouraged me to be the absolute best woman I can be because you know a better me makes for a better us. I know sometimes I don’t act like I love it when you push me, but I really do. I know you want what’s best for me and that you know I want what is best for you. I love you so much. Thank you for loving me as much as you do.

Dancer_4

Gì ghê vậy ? Chỉ 1 minute thôi là viết xong 1 post huh ?

Copy ở đâu chỉ cho tôi đi đọc nguyên bài cho rồi 

Biggrin
Hello charming,

The light of your handsome face mesmerizes my heart, it gives me a comfort that suits the temper of a sweet lady like me. I know you can’t resist my charm too but you are so special that I may die without you by my side, I love you!

Forever yours
Mấy bé viết thư ngọt ngào tình tứ quá 

Clap Cuối cùng Anh trai tôi cũng có người yêu ... Rollin
Tôi Không Phãi Người Tội Lỗi Bình Thường  ....Mà Là Người Rất Tội Lỗi  ....Rất Rất Tội Lỗi .....
Xin Cám Ơn ! 
[Image: avatar-71.jpg]
(2019-11-07, 09:29 AM)YeuAnhDaiKho Wrote: Mấy bé viết thư ngọt ngào tình tứ quá 

Clap Cuối cùng Anh trai tôi cũng có người yêu ... Rollin

Thằng Ếch phá anh đó

vahidrk1
(2019-11-07, 09:39 AM)RungHoang Wrote: Thằng Ếch phá anh đó

vahidrk1

Em nghĩ là con gái ... con trai đâu có biết viết thư tình ngọt ngào 

Biggrin ... đâu đâu ... Anh viết thữ 1 lá cho em tin đi  Rollin
Tôi Không Phãi Người Tội Lỗi Bình Thường  ....Mà Là Người Rất Tội Lỗi  ....Rất Rất Tội Lỗi .....
Xin Cám Ơn ! 
(2019-11-07, 09:46 AM)YeuAnhDaiKho Wrote: Em nghĩ là con gái ... con trai đâu có biết viết thư tình ngọt ngào 

Biggrin ... đâu đâu ... Anh viết thữ 1 lá cho em tin đi  Rollin

Tên Ếch này chạy đi copy rồi quăng vô đó mà , nó đâu có ở không si nghĩ nhiều dữ vậy  Biggrin
(2019-11-07, 09:59 AM)RungHoang Wrote: Tên Ếch này chạy đi copy rồi quăng vô đó mà , nó đâu có ở không si nghĩ nhiều dữ vậy  Biggrin

Em mệt anh quá ... đa nghi quá mất vui  Lol
Anh cứ ừ đại 1 phát có chết tây đen nào đâu 

Ừ .. Anh có người yêu thầm trộm nhớ ... vậy ah vui không ? Rollin
Xin Cám Ơn ! 
(2019-11-07, 10:15 AM)YeuAnhDaiKho Wrote: Em mệt anh quá ... đa nghi quá mất vui  Lol
Anh cứ ừ đại 1 phát có chết tây đen nào đâu 

Ừ .. Anh có người yêu thầm trộm nhớ ... vậy ah vui không ? Rollin

Haha....  quá chời vui luôn 

Lol
(2019-11-07, 10:52 AM)RungHoang Wrote: Haha....  quá chời vui luôn 

Lol

Em nhận thấy hình như Anh trê ra 10 tuỗi đấy 

Lol
Xin Cám Ơn ! 
(2019-11-07, 10:59 AM)YeuAnhDaiKho Wrote: Em nhận thấy hình như Anh trê ra 10 tuỗi đấy 

Lol

Vậy trở thành vị thành niên rùi làm sao iêu ?

:thinking-face4:
(2019-11-07, 09:39 AM)RungHoang Wrote: Thằng Ếch phá anh đó

vahidrk1

tổ bà mài, tau đâu có rảnh háng dữ thần vậy mại Fight

đọc thư tình nhớ tuổi học trò