Hãy bừng tỉnh để nhận ra một sự thật gây sốc!
ĐÃ BIẾT RÕ CĂN NGUYÊN SỰ THẬT VỀ NHỮNG KẺ BÁN LINH HỒN CHO QUỶ ĐỎ TRUNG CỘNG ĐỂ MUA LẤY TIỀN CỦA, DANH VỌNG VẬT CHẤT, PHẢN BỘI LẠI QUÊ HƯƠNG ĐẤT NƯỚC, VÀ NIỀM TIN CUẢ CHÍNH MÌNH, THÌ BẠN SẼ ỦNG HỘ CHO AI LÀM LÃNH ĐẠO DẪN DẮT DÂN CHÚNG VÀ QUỐC GIA TRONG TRẬN CHIẾN TRANH TÂM LINH, VÀ TRẬN CHIẾN TRANH GIỮA NGƯỜI YÊU NƯỚC THẬT SỰ, VÀ KẺ HÁM LỢI ???

ĐÚNG NHƯ CẢM NHẬN CỦA RMGT, THỜI GIAN CỦA LÒNG XÓT THƯƠNG CHÍ THÁNH ĐÃ CẠN TỪ NGÀY LỄ MOTHER'S DAY 2020!
ĐỊA CẦU VÀ NHÂN LOẠI CHÚNG TA ĐANG SỐNG TRONG THỜI GIAN CỦA SỰ TRỪNG PHẠT CÔNG THẲNG TỪ THIÊN CHUÁ, DO BAO NHIÊU TỘI LỖI MÀ CON NGƯỜI CỨNG TIN, CHAI ĐÁ ĐÃ VÀ ĐANG TIẾP TỤC VI PHẠM  

Quote:May 01st, 2020 Message

Feast of Our Lady, Queen of May

The Blessed Mother
My love, My beautiful one, and all My beautiful children who are listening and those who are not listening.  I love all of you the same, but My heart and all of Heaven’s hearts are suffering for those who are not listening.  I love all of you and pray for all of you and beg all of you to get your souls in a State of Grace this summer and start praying more.

We hope many of you see how the suffering you are now going through is letting some of you see how much My Son Jesus does for you all the time.  Please pray as much as you can in these times, for the Warning and Judgement of your soul is at your doorstep.  Please ask for repentance and go to Confession this summer so you do not have to face God in a state of mortal sin.  You will have 30 days after the Warning to still get your soul in a State of Grace.  That will be the end of the grace period.  So, do it now and be with us in Heaven when you die.

I have told you for years that the time was coming when you could not stand on the fence and be able to save your souls.  You must ask forgiveness now for everyone’s time is running out.  Please, please, please listen to your Mother in Heaven now and be with us in Heaven, and not in hell.  There will be millions of people dying in the next few months.  Do not be one that is in mortal or deadly sin or become one.  Your beloved Mother from Heaven asks you to repent and ask forgiveness now.  Love, love and more love.

Jesus Our Lord
This is Jesus, Son of Mary.  I and My Mother have told you for years that I am all loving but I am also all just.  You cannot be all loving and not all just.  Listen to your Mother and let Her take you into Her Heart and let you be reborn in the Spirit and Love of Christ so you know what is true and what is not true, so you can be with us in Heaven for all eternity.  Love, Jesus.

Happy Mother’s Day Month for all mothers. 

NGUỒN: http://afterthewarning.com/messages-from...-lord-lady
Astonished-face4 Astonished-face4 Astonished-face4

Quote:March 20, 2020  Feast of Our Lady of Calevourt [Brussels, Belgium]
God the Father speaks to His children of the World:  My children, all the messages given on this website ([color=rgba(243, 164, 42, 0.5)]www.ChildrenOfTheRenewal.com) are from or through God the Father in Heaven.  I did not give these messages to be ignored by the people of the World.  I hope the people reading them take THIS message seriously. [/color]
Everything said will happen as I have told you in these messages.  I warned you to stop abortion and the sins of the flesh or pay a big price of destruction of land and lives.  If you still want to doubt, wait until I am finished with America and most of the World.  I have told the Democrats that if they did not follow President Trump and Vice President Pence, the ones who I have chosen to lead America, I WILL destroy their party.  They did not follow My ordained President and Vice President—ordained from Heaven—to lead your country. 

To all you Democrat leaders, I will take ALL of you down, who have personally been involved in all of this disobedience and destroying your souls and the souls and lives of many other people.  Get down on your knees NOW and ask forgiveness and change or pay the big price of hell for eternity.

You think it is bad with this virus, wait until you start paying the price for abortion that your leaders legalized.  I tell all of America that if you do NOT stop the laws of abortion in America and follow the Ten Commandments, you will think that this small tribulation was nothing next to what you will see this summer and next fall. 

You will see millions upon millions die.  The time of the tribulation for America and the whole World has begun.  You are now in the mini tribulation but think about the major tribulation if the abortion laws are not stopped NOW. 

You are living in the time of “Noah and the Ark” again.  The sin in your World is much worse than during Noah’s time.  Expect the worst and pray for the best.  With much prayer and changing of lives and laws, it can be lessened some, but you will not even realize it because of the severity of what is coming.  My hand is now coming down on the World and it will keep coming down harder until the people quit making fools of their God and their Mother. 

March 18, 2020, Feast of Our Lady of Mercy of Savona
Mary speaks to Her children:  My most beloved children, why do you want to suffer so much and make your Mother suffer so much?  My Son has told you many times to follow the Ten Commandments and your life and the world would go very smoothly.  You keep following satan, the sins of abortion and sins of the flesh and then suffer greatly. 

Look at the world and see where satan has taken you.  Satan hates you yet you give to satan all the power that God gives you, and he uses it to destroy the world and the gifts given to you to have a happy life.  God gave you free will to make good choices.  Why do you sell yourself to satan just for a few thrills and then suffer greatly the rest of the time?  Wake up My beloved children before you fall deeper into the pit of hell for all eternity.  As you have been told many, many times, follow the Ten Commandments and live in peace and joy or follow satan and live in hell on earth and in hell for all eternity.  Love, Mary, the Mother of the Holy Trinity of the Whole World.  Amen.

NGUỒN: http://afterthewarning.com/messages-from...t-messages
[Image: SqCrosses.webp]
[Image: FlippedMary.webp]
[Image: Eliminated%20houses%20on%20hill.webp]
Direction To My Children
These messages from God are direction given to His children who will be living in the Renewal.  The direction given to the Holy Family Refuge pertains to the dire warnings and to prepare the Children of Light for His refuges; not just the Holy Family Refuge, but for all refuges.   There are many refuges prepared and in the process of being prepared all over the world.  The Father is merciful and He wills that no one perish.  He prepares a place for His children to go; a sanctuary.  Many, sadly will perish, but not for lack of guidance and direction. 

"My children were created with the gift of free will.  Many choose in error, but it is their choice. Those in refuges and those living in communities will endure the trials. My Father is entrusting future generations to His Children of the Renewal.  Children, you will all work to rebuild the world after the purification and cleansing.  In the renewal period, the earth will be made clean again."

"Afterwards, you will rebuild and renew the human race.  This will be necessary due to the large number of people who will die during the time of great trials.  You will all be tasked with rebuilding My Church.  The Church will be smaller, but holy, and all will know of My One True Catholic and Apostolic Church.  There  will be a unity within My Church by all peoples remaining."

(Children of the Renewal Message, 8/16/2015)

NGUỒN: https://www.childrenoftherenewal.com/
VIẾNG THĂM MỤC VỤ 77 NĂM TRƯỚC CỦA ĐỨC PIUS XII

Theo Thánh truyền và trong tác phẩm Quo Vadis, khi gặp khó khăn bách hại, Thánh Phê-rô Tông đồ trưởng, giáo hoàng - Giám mục Roma tiên khởi đã chạy khỏi thành Roma và gặp Chúa Giê-su đi ngược lại. Thánh Phê-rô đã hỏi Chúa Ki-tô rằng "Quo vadis, Domine?" và Chúa Ki-tô trả lời ngài rằng: "Khi con rời bỏ dân ta, ta phải đến Roma để cho người ta đóng đinh ta vào thập giá lần thứ hai". Thế rồi Thánh Phê-rô quay lại Roma và chịu tử đạo.

Vào ngày 19/7/1943, khi quân đồng minh oanh tạc các cơ sở của Phát xít Ý tại Roma, mục tiêu oanh tạc của ngày hôm đó là nhà máy thép lớn nhất thành phố, nhưng bom đã rơi vào Vương cung Thánh đường Thánh Laurenso gây thiệt hại nặng về người và của. Thay vì chạy khỏi Roma hay ở lì trong Tòa Thánh vatican nhằm tìm sự an toàn. Đức Pius XII - Giám mục Roma - giáo hoàng - đấng kế vị Thánh Phê-rô đã đích thân đi tới nhà thờ Laurenso, tháp tùng với ngài có đức ông Mortini (sau là Đức giáo hoàng Phaolo VI), tại đây giáo dân đã nắm lấy áo ngài, những bàn tay nhuộm máu nắm ấy tấm áo chùng trắng của vị mục tử. Máu của sự khổ đau, mất mát vì chiến tranh không khác máu các Ki-tô hữu tiên khởi tử đạo ở Roma nắm lấy các vị Tông đồ.

Ngài giang tay cầu nguyện cho đàn chiên được trao cho ngài và cứu trợ họ với số tiền là 2 triệu tiền Ý.
Người mục tử nhân lành không bao giờ bỏ rơi đàn chiên của mình.

Ảnh chụp lại sự kiện ngày 19/7/1943, tại đây ngày nay một bức tượng đã được dựng lên để kỉ niệm sự kiện này. Xin mạn phép đặt tên cho bức tranh này bằng 2 câu giáo đầu trong kinh phụng vụ "Lạy Chúa Trời xin tới giúp con - muôn lạy Chúa xin mau phù trợ."

=Minh Đăng Trương=

[Image: 112430987_2533858460260462_4456334876380...e=5F4CD574]

Nguồn: https://www.facebook.com/MCGAA1/photos/a...8456927129

Innocent
THẾ LỰC MA QUỶ ĐANG ĐIỀU KHIỂN NHỮNG KẺ ĐIÊN CUỒNG CỰC TẢ, KHI CHÚNG DÁM CẢ GAN PHÁ HUỶ CÁC TƯỢNG THÁNH, VÀ ĐỐT SÁCH KINH THÁNH

BÀI 28: HOẢ TÁNG và PHÁ THAI

Hôm nay, ĐÂY LÀ ĐỨC TIN xin tiếp tục trở lại với công việc như quen làm từ mấy bài gần đây đó là, nói về những lời dạy sai lạc và việc làm tỗi lỗi của Giáo Phái Vatican II – GPV2. Chủ đề của bài hôm nay là Hoả Táng và Phá Thai. Đây là hai vấn đề “hot” và thực sự nhức nhối lương tâm Công Giáo đích thực. Hy vọng sau khi đọc xong bài này, những ai đang gắn bó với GPV2 hãy bừng tỉnh mà tự vấn lương tâm mình: tôi đang theo GHCG hay kẻ thù của GH? 

Vẫn với một cách thức quen thuộc, trước tiên là tìm hiểu lời dạy của GHCG về vấn đề Hoả Táng và Phá Thai, sau đó đối chiếu với lời dạy và thực hành của GPV2. 

https://daylaductin.blogspot.com/?fbclid...ew=classic
Quote:The Battle is Raging

By Julie Whedbee
August 08
My Word is like fire. It brings together but it also divides. If the trumpet call can't be discerned, who will prepare for this battle? I tell you it is My chosen remnant who have prepared. My truth seekers know that I am My Word and My Word alone is truth. All else is an illusion. I am the God of truth. I am just and righteous. My Word divides the soul from the spirit and is the discerner of every man's heart. I know those who I have chosen that serve Me, and I hide them under the shelter of My wing. I am the Rock and the saving strength of My anointed. You who are called by My name will be strengthened, and I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. You will not be shaken and you will not be moved. No weapon formed against you will prosper.

You have My power over all the enemy, and nothing can hurt you. I will make your way perfect and I will fasten you as a nail in a sure place. You will be for a glorious throne to Me. The one who believes in Me, the Cornerstone, will never be shaken. I will not take My eye off you, My righteous ones, and I will enthrone you with kings and exalt you forever. To him who has the key of the house of David, what is opened no one can shut and what is shut, no one can open. You who overcome are My kings and My priests, and you will reign on the earth as My ambassadors of light. As representatives and My messengers on earth, you will uphold My law and My Word will forever be on your lips. I am your light and your salvation. You will not fear anything. I am your stronghold in the day of trouble. Be strong and courageous, as I will always go with you.

I have trained your hands for the battle. This fight is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world and against spiritual wickedness in high places. I have taught your hands to war and your fingers to fight, but not with a sword or a spear. Not by might, nor by power will I slay them, but by My Spirit. Mighty exploits will you do in My name. Your enemy will know My victory by My mighty hand through you, My chosen instruments, declaring My Word, My Sword of Truth. All who have ears to hear will be sanctified by this truth.
So, blow the trumpet in Zion My watchmen and My children, sound an alarm in My holy mountain. The Day of the Lord is at hand. Your bow is renewed by My hand. You are My war club and weapon for this battle. With you, I will shatter nations and bring kingdoms to ruin. A fire will devour before you and behind you the flames will burn. You are My chosen, set in battle array and My camp is great. I will drive out your enemy before you, as I give you the command to destroy him. I will make them eat their own flesh, and they will be drunk on their own blood. Then all will know that I, the Lord, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob. I will go forth as a mighty man and stir up jealousy like a man of war. I will roar as I prevail over My enemies. I am a warrior and the Lord is My name.

Declare a thing to be, and it shall be so. My Word will not return to Me void. All will be done according to My Word. My chosen remnant; your gates will always stand open and the riches of nations will come to you. You will receive your rightful inheritance. No more will you be oppressed and persecuted once My Spirit fully indwells you. Out of you will flow rivers of living water. You will turn hearts to Me, and I will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before the nations.

I am coming, I am coming. My Elijah company has prepared the way of the Lord! Rejoice My beloved for the fulfillment of all things has come!

YAHUSHUA

As I was writing this message, His Holy Spirit instructed me to then take His message and write a prayer, that we as the over-comers can recite as a declaration-HALLELUJAH for He is the Word and the only TRUTH that can be found.....thank you dear, holy KING YAHUSHUA....we adore YOU !!!!
There are also two more prayers that confirm this message below the list of scriptures.

THE CRY OF THE REMNANT PRAYER
Your Word Yahushua is like fire! Your Word alone is truth! Your trumpet has sounded and I have prepared! Please allow Your Holy Spirit fire to burn away anything left in me that is unclean or not in alignment with Your holy will for me. You alone are the God of truth, righteousness and justice. I have chosen to serve you with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind and all my strength. Hide me under the shelter of Your wing because You are my Rock, and my saving strength. You answer when I call You and You strengthen me. You uphold me with the right hand of Your righteousness and I will not be shaken or moved. No weapon formed against me will prosper. You have given me Your power over all the enemy. You are my Cornerstone and I will not take my eyes off You. You have the key to the house of David and what You have opened, no one can shut, and what You have shut, no one can open.

Your way is perfect and You have fastened Me as a nail in a sure place. I will be a glorious throne to You. I am Your ambassador of light and You will make me a king, a priest on the earth. I will uphold Your law and Your Word will forever be on my lips. You are my light and my salvation and I will not fear. You are my stronghold in the day of trouble and I will be strong and courageous because You always go with me, wherever I go.

You have trained my hands for the spiritual battle and my fingers to war. It is not by power or might but by Your Spirit that the enemy will know his defeat. I will do great and mighty exploits in Your name. I am Your chosen instrument and all that have ears to hear will be sanctified by Your truth manifested in and through me.

I am blowing the trumpet and sounding the alarm this day! The day of the Lord is upon us! My bow is renewed by Your hand and I am Your weapon of war for battle. Because of Your presence in me I will shatter nations and bring kingdoms to ruin. A fire will go before me and a flame will burn behind me for Your camp is great! I will destroy the enemy before me with Your command. Then all will know that You are the Lord, my Savior and Redeemer, the Holy One of Jacob. You will roar as a Warrior and prevail over Your enemies. The Lion of Judah, the Lord of Hosts is Your name!

I declare all You instruct me to declare and Your Word does not return to You void. You will cause my gates to stay open and the riches of nations will come to me. I will receive my rightful inheritance. I will never be persecuted or oppressed again! Out of me will flow rivers of Your living water. I will turn hearts to You and righteousness and praise will spring forth before the nations.

You are coming! You are coming! Prepare the way of the Lord! Come precious Meshiach Yahushua!
Amen and amen

Quote:Jeremiah 23:29
Quote:29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
Quote:
1 Corinthians 14:8
Quote:8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?
Quote:
1 Corinthians 9:25-27
Quote:
25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
Quote:26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
Quote:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
Quote:
2 Timothy 2:5
Quote:5 And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
Quote:
2 Timothy 3:16-17
Quote:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness
Quote:17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
Quote:
Deuteronomy 32:4
Quote:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
Quote:
Hebrews 4:12
Quote:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Quote:
Psalm 91:4
Quote:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler
Quote:
Psalm 28:8
Quote:8 The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.
Quote:
Psalm 18:32-35
Quote:32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
Quote:33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
Quote:34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
Quote:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
Quote:
Isaiah 41:10
Quote:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Quote:
Isaiah 54:17
Quote:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
Quote:
Luke 10:19
Quote:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Quote:
Isaiah 22:23-24
Quote:23 And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father's house.
Quote:24 And they shall hang upon him all the glory of his father's house, the offspring and the issue, all vessels of small quantity, from the vessels of cups, even to all the vessels of flagons.
Quote:
Isaiah 28:16
Quote:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste
Quote:
Job 36:7
Quote:7 He withdraweth not his eyes from the righteous: but with kings are they on the throne; yea, he doth establish them for ever, and they are exalted.

Quote:1 Samuel 2:8
Quote:8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.
Quote:
Psalm 113:7-8
Quote:7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
Quote:8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
Quote:
Revelation 3:12
Quote:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Quote:
Proverbs 8:15-16
Quote:15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
Quote:16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
Quote:
Isaiah 22:22
Quote:
22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open
Quote:
Psalm 18:32-35
Quote:32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
Quote:33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
Quote:34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
Quote:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
Quote:
Revelation 5:10
Quote:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
Quote:
2 Corinthians 5:20
Quote:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
Quote:
Psalm 27:1
Quote:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Quote:
Joshua 1:9
Quote:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Quote:
Daniel 11:32
Quote:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
Quote:
Ephesians 6:12
Quote:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Quote:
Psalm 119:13
Quote:13 With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.
Quote:
Job 29:20
Quote:20 My glory was fresh in me, and my bow was renewed in my hand.
Quote:
Jeremiah 51:20
Quote:20 Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;
Quote:
Genesis 49:24
Quote:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:)
Quote:
Deuteronomy 33:27
Quote:27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them
Quote:
Isaiah 49:26
Quote:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Quote:
1 Samuel 17:47
Quote:47 And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands.
Quote:
John 17:17
Quote:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Quote:
Zechariah 4:6
Quote:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
Quote:
Joel 2:1-11
Quote:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
Quote:2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
Quote:3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
Quote:4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
Quote:5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
Quote:6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
Quote:7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
Quote:8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
Quote:9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
Quote:10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
Quote:11 And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
Quote:
Isaiah 42:13
Quote:13 The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.
Quote:
Exodus 15:3
Quote:3 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.
Quote:
Job 22:28
Quote:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
Quote:
Isaiah 60:5
Quote:
5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.
Quote:
Isaiah 60:11
Quote:11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
Quote:
Isaiah 66:12
Quote:12 For thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
Quote:
John 7:38
Quote:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Quote:
Isaiah 61
Quote:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Quote:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Quote:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
Quote:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
Quote:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.
Quote:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
Quote:7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
Quote:8 For I the Lord love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
Quote:9 And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the Lord hath blessed.
Quote:10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
Quote:11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
Quote:
Revelation 22:12
Quote:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Quote:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HANNAH'S PRAYER
Quote:1 Samuel 2:1-10
Quote:And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the Lord, mine horn is exalted in the Lord: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in Thy salvation. There is none holy as the Lord: for there is none beside Thee: neither is there any rock like our God. Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by Him actions are weighed. The bows of the mighty men are broken, and they that stumbled are girded with strength. They that were full have hired out themselves for bread; and they that were hungry ceased: so that the barren hath born seven; and she that hath many children is waxed feeble. The Lord killeth, and maketh alive: He bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. The Lord maketh poor, and maketh rich: He bringeth low, and lifteth up. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's and He hath set the world upon them. He will keep the feet of His saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail. The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall He thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and He shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of His anointed.
Quote:PRAYING FOR THE NATIONS PRAYER
Quote:Let the nations be awakened! Let the earth hear the voice of the Lord! Judge the nations in Your sight Father, and put them to fear, that they might know themselves to be but men. Father, the whole creation groans and labors to be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. Send forth Your Spirit of Truth to bear witness of You, and to convict the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgement. Cause them to repent and to turn from their idols. Shake the nations, so they will come to the Desire of all nations (Yahushua). Father, cause Your people to rise up. Gather Your mighty ones to prepare for war. Bring the multitudes into the valley of decision. Send Your ambassadors into all the nations. Open to them a door for the Word, to speak the mystery of Yahushua, that the gospel of the Kingdom may be preached in all the world. You have declared to Your people the power of Your works in giving them the heritage of the nations. Let every knee bow and every tongue confess that Yahushua is Lord! Cause righteousness and praise to spring forth. Let the earth be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. Father, gather the nations together, that they may worship You and exult You in all the earth. Let all the nations be blessed through Your people, and let the wealth of the heathen be gathered together and be delivered into the hands of Your people for the work of the Lord. Send forth Your salvation to the ends of the earth and make Your enemies to be Your footstool. Amen.
Quote:(more scriptural prayers like the praying for the nations prayer can be found at http://prayinginvictory.com/)

LINK: http://afterthewarning.com/messages-from...-is-raging

Innocent Innocent Innocent
TẠI SAO NHỮNG AI LÀ NGƯỜI CÔNG GIÁO TRUNG THÀNH, THÌ KHÔNG THỂ ỦNG HỘ CHO CUỘC NỔI DẬY BLM (BLACK LIFE MATTER)

Quote:Why faithful Catholics cannot support the BLM revolt

'There are three telltale signs in the BLM movement that indicate why Catholics cannot embrace this revolutionary cause and still be faithful to Our Lord Jesus Christ'
Fri Aug 14, 2020 - 2:08 pm EST

PORTLAND, OREGON - JULY 27: People gather to protest in front of the Mark O. Hatfield federal courthouse in downtown Portland as the city experiences another night of unrest on July 27, 2020 in Portland, Oregon. For over 57 straight nights, protesters in downtown Portland have faced off in often violent clashes with the Portland Police Bureau and, more recently, federal officers.
By John Horvat II

August 14, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – An editorial in The New York Times by Elizabeth Bruenig titled “Racism Makes a Liar of God” presents a sentimental yet stinging indictment of Catholics who reject the present anti-racist activism. She cannot understand why these generally conservative Catholics cannot bring themselves to pronounce the three explosive words: Black Lives Matter. 

The editorial calls upon these Catholics to rise above the polemics surrounding the movement and embrace the historical moment to fight racism. Catholics should unconditionally proclaim the slogan, even “understand” the reasons behind the violence and engage in activism as means to “fulfill the hope laid out for Christians in the first epistle of John: ‘Let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action.’”

[Image: GettyImages-1261332892_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg]

All Souls Matter
Such rhetoric oversimplifies the position of countless Catholics perplexed by the call to join the BLM revolution. They are far from being the cold, heartless and oblivious Christians Mrs. Bruenig paints in her op-ed. They are filled, however, with legitimate concerns that need to be addressed.  

Of course, these Catholics can pronounce a lowercased “black lives matter” without any problem. The Catholic Church was the institution that, for the first time in history, broke the back of “systemic” slavery that was the fate of most people in the ancient pagan world.  The argument the Church advanced back then was that everyone is created with an immortal soul redeemed by Our Lord Jesus Christ. And thus, all souls matter. 

For this reason, the Church went forth and taught all nations, races, and peoples baptizing them and instructing them on how to live lives of Christian virtue. The Church has a long and honorable history of seeking after the salvation of souls wherever they might be, even to the ends of the earth. She never wavered in her conviction that all souls matter. 

Thus, Catholics are by their nature anti-racist. They ardently desire the salvation of all souls, without exception, regardless of race. Of this, there can be no doubt. 

Attached to Unacceptable Causes 
The doubts come when it is time to pronounce the uppercased brand: Black Lives Matter. Attached to this label are causes and philosophies that clash with the Church’s solicitude for the salvation of souls. Reluctant Catholics wonder how BLM activists can fail to grasp that the message being transmitted by the movement is: Not all souls matter.  

The cry of these three volatile words implies an endorsement of the breaking of God’s moral law since the BLM movement enthusiastically embraces the LGBTQ+ cause and Planned Parenthood. The echoes of this catchy slogan resound on the violent streets of Portland, Oregon, where cursing Antifa and BLM rioters burn Bibles and U.S. flags, destroy property and injure police officers of all races. Intertwined in the motto’s short syllables is a Marxist class struggle narrative in bitter conflict with the Church’s social teachings and responsible for the death of tens of millions of lives…and the eternal damnation of countless souls. 

Is it any wonder that Catholics cannot bring themselves to utter these three words that can represent a spectacular clash with the Great Commission, which affirms that all souls matter? Justice demands that the BLM subversive and immoral positions be rejected since they contain falsehoods by which souls might well be lost. Unless the movement abjures these evil influences, it cannot command the respect, much less the allegiance of those Catholics who sincerely want to help. 

Excused as Incidental Links 
Mrs. Bruenig dismisses these associations with leftist causes as incidental links that cloud the real debate over racism. She holds that Marxist groups are but fellow travelers with whom all can and must march in protest against injustice. Just as pro-lifers might march with atheists, so also Catholics can join Marxists. Never mind that Marxists have always astutely used Catholics (whom they dub “useful idiots”) to further their nefarious cause. All too often, this unholy alliance has later resulted in the persecution and death of the naïve Catholics who embarked on this dangerous path.   

The writer also tends to reduce the resistance to the BLM cause to conservative reactions to the vandalism of churches and statues. Indeed, the desire to damage and destroy is openly admitted. BLM sympathizer Shaun King called for the smashing of white Jesus representations, saints and stain glass. “Tear them down!”

However, Mrs. Bruenig claims destroyed property can be rebuilt or replaced (much, probably, will never be). Ignoring the wisdom in the adage that “two wrongs don’t make one right,” she repeats the cruel and false mantra that reluctant Catholics value money and property over black lives. Everyone knows the statues themselves are not the target in the attack. Rather, it is who they represent. Reducing Catholic resistance to an attachment to real or personal Church property is again simplistic. Destroying property will never be a morally legitimate channel of protest for the loss of life. It is immoral to sin against the Seventh Commandment in protest over violations of the Fifth. Both acts are morally indefensible. They subvert the nation’s common good and must be rejected.   

Reasons Why This Cause Cannot Be Embraced
These simplistic excuses are but a sideshow that deflects from the real issues.

There are three telltale signs in the BLM movement that indicate why Catholics cannot embrace this revolutionary cause and still be faithful to Our Lord Jesus Christ. 

The first is the movement’s hypocritical unconcern for the innocent lives of black unborn babies. Indeed, its militants, sympathizers, media supporters, business CEO enablers and fellow travelers are all part of the pro-abortion establishment. BLM embraces the sin of procured abortion, the scourge of the black community. This untenable position signals to concerned Catholics that the movement does not believe these babies have immortal souls that are redeemed by the Most Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ. These souls, tens of millions of them, do not matter to the BLM movement. 

The second reason why Catholics must withhold support is that the movement clashes with the Church’s moral teaching. Again, BLM joins all those hostile to Church teaching and those on the wrong side of the long Culture War that is devastating families across America. The crushing weight of absent fathers, struggling single mothers and broken families destroys the black community and puts its children at risk. Yet BLM activists do not seem to care about restoring the family to its order and dignity. With Adam and Eve, God instituted traditional marriage as the union of one man and one woman to the exclusion of all others. The Fourth Commandment enjoins children to honor their father and mother. The perfect way to raise children is inside the shelter of the Christian family. 

The BLM pledge is to “disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another.” Behind BLM’s “queer‐affirming network,” freed of “the tight grip of heteronormative thinking,” Catholics discern the anti-Christian paradigm. It is unacceptable to anyone who believes that all souls matter.    

A Narrative Fueled by Hatred Not Love
The final reason for not supporting the cause is that the BLM promotes a secular narrative deeply steeped in the Marxist class-struggle dialectic of its two Marxist co-founders. The movement adopts a false worldview where everything is explained by a division of society into oppressors and oppressed and mutual hatred between the two camps. It is a cold, deterministic and materialistic narrative. It does not accept the existence of an immortal soul.

Nothing could be farther from the Catholic worldview in which so much is explained by things spiritual, sacramental and supernatural. This perspective informed by the love of God and neighbor is the easiest and surest path to understanding the just and harmonious relationships that can and should exist among humanity’s various races and ethnicities. Marxist egalitarianism is as removed from the Catholic sense as hell is from Heaven. It is not fueled by love, but in the hatred easily seen in the actions of many sympathizers. They eschew all polite and civil discourse. They prefer instead to explode into obscenities and violence. 

A Catholic response to the problem never excludes the key role of God and His grace. It harmonizes people rather than dividing and pitting one against another. Racism will only be overcome when confronted by a culture characterized by courtesy, respect and Christian charity, and the Catholic worldview that all souls matter.   

The Wrong Fight
What commentators like Mrs. Bruenig fail to understand is that they are involved in the wrong fight by the wrong people. It is hard to grasp how Catholics are expected to unite with a liberal establishment that has consistently opposed the Church and Her moral law. Equally disturbing is how such commentators allow the debate to be framed by the left that has proposed a discourse without God and leads to the calamitous path of socialism and communism.  

However, the most terrible part of their outlook is its incredibly narrow-minded vision of society. Mrs. Bruenig and others have decried the reluctant Catholics as “oblivious” to the racial injustice found in economy, politics and culture. 

However, these commentators are far more oblivious to the much greater moral crisis that afflicts all society. If they would but look around themselves, they would see how it is everywhere and is devastating America. They would find broken families, black and white, suffering from the disastrous effects of the sexual revolution. They would find shattered communities destroyed by an individualistic culture where no one cares for others, just themselves. They would discover godless regions of the nation where vast segments of the population struggle with existential questions of why they live. 

The racial issue is extremely important, but it melds into this generalized moral crisis. To think that a solution can be found without a general moral conversion and return to virtuous and ordered living is wishful thinking. A return to God is the only option. 

This fight takes on importance in the face of the COVID crisis and its catastrophic economic consequences. It does not take much to perceive that the whole system could easily come tumbling down. Today’s strategy should be for all Americans to unite, not splinter, to find solutions together to the huge moral problems the nation faces.  The most efficient way to solve the racial issue is to address this universal moral problem by which all souls matter.

John Horvat II is a scholar, researcher, educator, international speaker, and author of the book Return to Order, as well as the author of hundreds of published articles. He lives in Spring Grove, Pennsylvania where he is the vice president of the American Society for the Defense of Tradition, Family and Property

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/why...blm-revolt
Quote:March 20, 2020  Feast of Our Lady of Calevourt [Brussels, Belgium]
God the Father speaks to His children of the World:  My children, all the messages given on this website (www.ChildrenOfTheRenewal.com) are from or through God the Father in Heaven.  I did not give these messages to be ignored by the people of the World.  I hope the people reading them take THIS message seriously. 
Everything said will happen as I have told you in these messages.  I warned you to stop abortion and the sins of the flesh or pay a big price of destruction of land and lives.  If you still want to doubt, wait until I am finished with America and most of the World.  I have told the Democrats that if they did not follow President Trump and Vice President Pence, the ones who I have chosen to lead America, I WILL destroy their party.  They did not follow My ordained President and Vice President—ordained from Heaven—to lead your country.  To all you Democrat leaders, I will take ALL of you down, who have personally been involved in all of this disobedience and destroying your souls and the souls and lives of many other people.  Get down on your knees NOW and ask forgiveness and change or pay the big price of hell for eternity.
You think it is bad with this virus, wait until you start paying the price for abortion that your leaders legalized.  I tell all of America that if you do NOT stop the laws of abortion in America and follow the Ten Commandments, you will think that this small tribulation was nothing next to what you will see this summer and next fall.  You will see millions upon millions die.  The time of the tribulation for America and the whole World has begun.  You are now in the mini tribulation but think about the major tribulation if the abortion laws are not stopped NOW. 
You are living in the time of “Noah and the Ark” again.  The sin in your World is much worse than during Noah’s time.  Expect the worst and pray for the best.  With much prayer and changing of lives and laws, it can be lessened some, but you will not even realize it because of the severity of what is coming.  My hand is now coming down on the World and it will keep coming down harder until the people quit making fools of their God and their Mother. 

March 18, 2020, Feast of Our Lady of Mercy of Savona
Mary speaks to Her children:  My most beloved children, why do you want to suffer so much and make your Mother suffer so much?  My Son has told you many times to follow the Ten Commandments and your life and the world would go very smoothly.  You keep following satan, the sins of abortion and sins of the flesh and then suffer greatly. 
Look at the world and see where satan has taken you.  Satan hates you yet you give to satan all the power that God gives you, and he uses it to destroy the world and the gifts given to you to have a happy life.  God gave you free will to make good choices.  Why do you sell yourself to satan just for a few thrills and then suffer greatly the rest of the time?  Wake up My beloved children before you fall deeper into the pit of hell for all eternity.  As you have been told many, many times, follow the Ten Commandments and live in peace and joy or follow satan and live in hell on earth and in hell for all eternity.  Love, Mary, the Mother of the Holy Trinity of the Whole World.  Amen.

DỊCH

Ngày 20 tháng 3 năm 2020 Lễ Đức Mẹ Calevourt [Brussels, Bỉ]

Thiên Chúa Cha nói với con cái của Ngài trên thế giới: Hỡi tất cả các con của Cha, tất cả các thông điệp được đưa ra trên trang web này (http://www.ChildrenOfTheRenewal.com) đều đến từ hoặc thông qua Thiên Chúa là Cha trong Thiên Đàng. Ta không đưa ra những thông điệp này để mọi người trên thế giới bỏ qua. Ta hy vọng những người đang đọc chúng thực hiện thông điệp NÀY một cách nghiêm túc.

Mọi thứ đã nói sẽ xảy ra như ta đã nói với các con trong những sứ điệp này. Ta đã cảnh cáo các con hãy ngừng phá thai và những tội lỗi dâm dục của xác thịt (sodomy/ dâm loạn đồng tính) nếu không sẽ phải trả một giá đắt là sự hủy hoại đất đai và sinh mạng. Nếu các con vẫn muốn nghi ngờ, hãy đợi cho đến khi ta kết thúc với Mỹ và hầu hết quốc gia trên thế giới. 

Ta đã nói với đảng dân chủ rằng nếu họ không tuân theo Tổng thống Trump và Phó Tổng thống Pence, những người mà ta đã chọn để lãnh đạo nước Mỹ, thì ta SẼ tiêu diệt đảng của họ. Họ không muốn tuân theo tổng thống Trump và phó tổng thống được phong chức của Ta — được sắc phong từ Thiên đàng — để lãnh đạo đất nước của các con.

Đối với tất cả các con, những người lãnh đạo Đảng Dân chủ, tôi sẽ hạ gục TẤT CẢ các con, những ai là kẻ đã liên quan đến tất cả sự bất tuân này để cho nó phá hủy linh hồn của các con cũng như linh hồn và cuộc sống của nhiều người khác. Hãy quỳ xuống NGAY BÂY GIỜ và cầu xin sự tha thứ, để thay đổi suy nghĩ và lối sống, hoặc trả cái giá quá lớn là địa ngục vĩnh viễn.

Các con đang nghĩ rằng nó virus Corona này là điều xấu, hãy đợi cho đến khi các con phải bắt đầu trả giá đắt cho việc phá thai mà các nhà lãnh đạo của các con hợp pháp hóa. Ta nói với tất cả nước Mỹ rằng nếu quốc gia các con KHÔNG dừng luật phá thai ở Mỹ và tuân theo Mười Điều Răn, thì các con sẽ không hề ngờ rằng khổ nạn về virus nhỏ này chẳng là gì bên cạnh những điều gì sẽ xảy ra vào mùa hè này và mùa thu năm sau.

Các con sẽ thấy hàng triệu triệu người chết. Thời đại nạn cho nước Mỹ và toàn thế giới đã bắt đầu. Bây giờ các con đang ở trong cơn đại nạn nhỏ, nhưng cần phải suy nghĩ về đại nạn lớn hơn, nếu luật phá thai không được chấm dứt NGAY BÂY GIỜ.

Các con hiện đang sống trong thời “Nô-ê và Con tàu”. Tội lỗi trong Thế giới của các con tệ hại hơn nhiều so với thời Nô-ê. Hãy mong đợi điều tồi tệ nhất và hãy ăn năn sám hối mà cầu nguyện cho điều tốt nhất. 

Nếu có thật nhiều lời cầu nguyện và nhiều người biết thay đổi lối sống và tuân thủ Mười Giới Răn của Ta, thì các điều nghiêm trọng hơn có thể được giảm bớt một số, nhưng các con thậm chí sẽ không nhận ra điều đó vì mức độ nghiêm trọng của những điều gì sắp tới. 

Bàn tay của Ta bây giờ đang giáng xuống thế giới và nó sẽ tiếp tục giáng xuống mạnh hơn cho đến khi mọi người từ bỏ việc lừa dối Thiên Chúa, và Mẹ toàn nhân loại của họ.

Ngày 18 tháng 3 năm 2020, Lễ Đức Mẹ Thương Xót Savona

Mẹ Maria nói với các con của Mẹ: Hỡi các con yêu dấu nhất của Mẹ, tại sao các con lại muốn làm khổ Mẹ các con nhiều như vậy? Con Chí Thánh của Mẹ đã nói với các con nhiều lần rằng hãy tuân theo Mười Điều Răn và cuộc sống của con và thế giới sẽ diễn ra rất suôn sẻ. Các con cứ theo Satan, tội phá thai và tội xác thịt để rồi đau khổ lắm.

Hãy nhìn ra thế giới và xem Satan đã đưa các con đến đâu? Satan thù ghét các con, nhưng các con lại trao cho Satan tất cả sức mạnh mà Chúa ban cho mình, và nó sử dụng nó để phá hủy thế giới, phá hủy những tặng ân, là những món quà được ban cho các con để có một cuộc sống hạnh phúc. Chúa đã cho các con tự do ý chí để biết chọn lấy những lựa chọn tốt. Tại sao các con lại bán mình cho quỷ Satan chỉ vì một vài cảm giác mạnh và sau đó phải chịu đựng rất nhiều đau khổ trong thời gian còn lại? 

Hãy thức tỉnh các con yêu dấu của Mẹ, trước khi các con rơi sâu hơn vào hố địa ngục cho muôn đời. Như các con đã được cảnh báo, nghe biết rất nhiều lần, hãy làm theo Mười Điều Răn và sống trong hòa bình và vui vẻ.

Hoặc làm theo Satan và sống trong địa ngục trần gian và trong địa ngục vĩnh viễn. 

Lạy Mẹ Maria, Mẹ của Ba Ngôi Cực Thánh của Toàn Thế Giới. Amen.

Innocent Innocent Innocent
ĐỨC TỔNG GIÁM MỤC VIGANÒ: 

Trump vs. Pope Francis - 50 Years of Revolution

73,906 views•Streamed live on Sep 16, 2020

TẠI SAO GH. FRANCIS KHÔNG HỀ LÊN TIẾNG TỐ CÁO NHỮNG TỘI ÁC CỦA QUỈ ĐỎ TRUNG CỘNG CHÀ ĐẠP NHÂN QUYỀN, DIỆT CHỦNG NGƯỜI NGÔ DUY NHĨ, BUÔN BÁN NÔ LỆ TÌNH DỤC QUA HUMAN TRAFFICKING, BUÔN BÁN NỘI TẠNG NGƯỜI THEO PHÁP LUÂN CÔNG, ĐÀN ÁP NGƯỜI DÂN THEO ĐẠO CÔNG GIÁO, PHÁ HUỶ NHÀ THỜ CÔNG GIÁO ...?

MÀ CÒN HỢP TÁC NGOẠI GIAO VỚI TRUNG CỘNG ???  Suytu Astonished-face4 Astonished-face4

(2020-09-27, 11:21 AM)Riêng Một Góc Trời Wrote: TẠI SAO GH. FRANCIS KHÔNG HỀ LÊN TIẾNG TỐ CÁO NHỮNG TỘI ÁC CỦA QUỈ ĐỎ TRUNG CỘNG CHÀ ĐẠP NHÂN QUYỀN, DIỆT CHỦNG NGƯỜI NGÔ DUY NHĨ, BUÔN BÁN NÔ LỆ TÌNH DỤC QUA HUMAN TRAFFICKING, BUÔN BÁN NỘI TẠNG NGƯỜI THEO PHÁP LUÂN CÔNG, ĐÀN ÁP NGƯỜI DÂN THEO ĐẠO CÔNG GIÁO, PHÁ HUỶ NHÀ THỜ CÔNG GIÁO ...?

MÀ CÒN HỢP TÁC NGOẠI GIAO VỚI TRUNG CỘNG ???  Suytu Astonished-face4 Astonished-face4

Tên này chửi hăng quá, chửi riết bị khùng rồi, dám chửi luôn cả chủ của mình

- Ai chà đạp nhân quyền, ai diệt chủng người da đỏ ? 

- Ai buôn bán nô lệ ? Bắt dân Châu Phi ?

- Ai diệt hết văn hoá cổ truyền của người Nam Mỹ ? Ai diệt chủng họ ?

Nếu tôi là chủ da trắng tôi đạp vô mặt you , đần độn quá mà !
(2020-09-27, 08:17 PM)RungHoang Wrote: Tên này chửi hăng quá, chửi riết bị khùng rồi, dám chửi luôn cả chủ của mình

- Ai chà đạp nhân quyền, ai diệt chủng người da đỏ ? 

- Ai buôn bán nô lệ ? Bắt dân Châu Phi ?

- Ai diệt hết văn hoá cổ truyền của người Nam Mỹ ? Ai diệt chủng họ ?

Nếu tôi là chủ da trắng tôi đạp vô mặt you , đần độn quá mà !

Giáo hoàng Gioan Phaolo II đã xin lỗi về những chuyện này từ lâu rồi, RH không muốn biết? Hay đã biết mà cứ nhai như nhai giẻ rách vậy ?  Biggrin Lol 

https://gocnhin24h.com/danh-sach-cac-loi...phaolo-ii/

Những lời cay cú của RH [quoted] bới móc những chuyện cũ kỹ từ thời lập quốc của Hoa Kỳ đem so sánh và nhập chung làm một với những tội ác của ghê tởm của quỉ đỏ Trung cộng trong suốt 100 năm vừa qua cho tới ngày hôm nay chống lại toàn nhân loại vì chủ nghĩa cộng sản vô thần sắt máu, chuyện ác nào chính quyền cộng sản Trung cộng và tên đầu sỏ Tập cận Bình cũng dám làm, mà những ai quan tâm đến tình hình quốc nội Việt Nam, và chính trị trên thế giới đều biết rõ như: lấn chiếm biển Đông, vạch đường lưỡi bò 8 đoạn trên biển, xây dựng các đảo nhân tạo làm căn cứ quân sự, và điển hình nhất là vụ xử dụng vi trùng cúm Tàu làm vũ khí sinh học, cộng với tham vọng bá quyền bành trướng của Trung cộng hòng thống trị toàn thế giới...Bộ RH không biết hay vì hình như RH là người cuồng dân chủ đảng con lừa, ủng hộ cho chủ nghĩa cộng sản, cực tả Antifa BLM mà cay cú, cuồng chống Trump, không nhìn thấy những việc tốt và những thành quả đáng ngạc nhiên mà ông Trump đã làm được cho Hoa Kỳ chỉ trong gần 4 năm làm tổng thống vậy ?  Suytu 

Những post của RH cho tôi nhận thấy rằng: hình như RH là một người thích bám vào quá khứ, thù dai, không thức thời, tin vào truyền thông thổ tả Fake News,  không nhìn ra được đâu là chính nghĩa để ủng hộ? Tôi nói "hình như" vì tôi không hề biết rõ RH là con người thế nào. Và thật sự tôi chẳng quan tâm tới những điều RH cay cú, và hành động lỗ mãng của RH chửi tôi là đần độn, RH cần nhìn lại chính bản thân của mình cho kỹ, trước khi to tiếng chửi người khác  Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c 

Và đối với tôi, câu thành ngữ này luôn luôn đúng "chó cứ sủa, đoàn người vẫn cứ đi"  Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c  Lol
Pope Francis Fires Cardinal Becciu & Cardinal Pell Strikes Back: 5 FACTS

85,699 views•Streamed live 18 hours ago