Chuyện gì cũng có thể xảy ra trên đời này
A Boy At School Snapped Her Bra. What She Did Next Is Gold.

https://stuffhappens.us/a-boy-at-school-snapped-her-15430/ 

I’m an Emergency Room nurse and we’re not allowed to have our phones on us; they’re to be kept in our lockers. A call comes into hospital reception on a private line for me.

Phone: “This is [Teacher] from [School]. There’s been an incident involving [Daughter]. We need you to come in.”

Me: “Is she ill or injured? Can it wait until my shift is over in two hours?”

Phone: “[Daughter] has struck another student. We’ve been trying to call you for 45 minutes. It really is very serious.”

I go to the school and am ushered into the Principal’s office. I see my daughter, her advisor, a male teacher, the principal, a boy with blood around his nose and a red face, and his parents.

Principal: “Mrs. [My Name], how kind of you to FINALLY join us!”

Me: “Yeah, things get busy in the ER. I’ve spent the last hour administering over 40 stitches to a seven-year-old who was beaten by his mother with a metal ladle and then I had to deal with the police regarding the matter. Sorry for the inconvenience.”

(After watching him try to not act embarrassed, he tells me what has happened. The boy had snapped my daughter’s bra and she had punched him in the face… twice. I got the impression they were more angry with my daughter than the boy.)

Me: “Oh. And you want to know if I’m going to press charges against him for sexually assaulting my daughter and against the school for allowing him to do it?”

(They all get jittery when I mention sexual assault and start speaking at once.)

Teacher: “I don’t think it was that serious.”

Advisor: “Let’s not over-react.”

Principal: “I think you’re missing the point.”

(The boy’s mother then starts crying. I turn to my daughter to find out what happened.)

Daughter: “He kept snapping my bra. I asked him to stop but he didn’t, so I told Mr. [Teacher]. He told me to ‘ignore it.’ [Boy] did it again and undid my bra so I hit him. Then he stopped.”
(I turn to the teacher.)

Me: “You let him do this? Why didn’t you stop him? Come over here and let me touch the front of your trousers.”

Teacher: “What?! No!”

Me: “Does that seem inappropriate to you? Why don’t you go and pull on Mrs. [Advisor]’s bra right now. See how fun it is for her. Or on that boy’s mother’s bra. Or mine. You think just because they’re kids it’s fun?”

Principal: “Mrs. [My Name]. With all due respect, [Daughter] still beat another child.”

Me: “No. She defended herself against a sexual attack from another pupil. Look at them; he’s nearly 6 feet and 160 pounds. She’s 5 feet and 84 pounds. He’s a foot taller than her and twice as heavy. How many times should she have let him touch her? If the person who was supposed to help and protect her in a classroom couldn’t be bothered, what should she have done? He pulled her bra so hard it came undone.”

(The boy’s mom is still crying and his dad looks both angry and embarrassed. The teacher won’t make eye contact with me. I look at the principal.)

Me: “I’m taking her home. I think the boy has learned his lesson. And I hope nothing like this ever happens again, not only to [Daughter], but to any other girl at this school. You wouldn’t let him do it to a member of staff so what makes you think he can do it to a girl of 15 is beyond me. I will be reporting this to the school administrators. And if you—” *turning to the boy* “—EVER touch my daughter again I WILL have you arrested for sexual assault. Do you understand me?”

I was so angry, I gathered my daughter’s things and left. I reported it to the School Board, several of whom I know, and was assured it would be strongly dealt with.

My daughter was put into a different class for that subject, away from the teacher and the boy.
You were born to be a Buddhist. For that many years, I think you have at least a basic understanding. My questions won't be complicated.

Sorry I can't talk, have to focus on my job, ttyl
I've never been bullied in my life, neither are my kids. Thank God.

But I heard a lot of people saying like .. my kids got bullied , I let them learn Martial Art, so they can use it as the last strategy to defend themselves

The example you brought up. I could understand it. I hate it when people touching me without my permission. Still, I would turn around and leave, I wouldn't punch anyone who touch me.

If you teach someone a right to be violent, they could attack someone who doesn't do anything .. because they look around and act like a fighting chicken, you want to fight? I will fight.

People should not have that attitude. Online is ok, but in real life, you think people can walk around looking at other people like .. YOU WANT TO FIGHT? OK LET'S FIGHT

It's not right
If my kids got bullied, I would tell them to tell me. Then I will talk to the principal, teacher or parents to find the solution. Like in this case, put her in another class

I don't tell her, ok , look at people, stare at people, see if anyone want to bully you, punch them , kill them , curse them

Why? You think it will be good for her in the long run?

I doubt it

You know what? For example, in the same situation

- someone thinks it's offensive

- someone thinks it's nothing, just a joke

Then the outcomes would be totally different

One time, I went with my ex to a house just for gathering. We drank , we ate , we sang. One guy sang LUU BINH DUONG LE. Everyone was happy and laughing. Suddenly one guy stood up and started the fight because he thought this guy was insulting him.

What the heck

We should not be upset so fast. We might overreact , then can't turn back
I don't believe in getting upset so fast

I will try all the ways that I can

If still fail, then I might get upset

But only to that person.

Not to everyone... For example, if someone gets me to the point that I am upset, I would be upset at him .. not at anyone getting on my way . Lol
'Daughter: “He kept snapping my bra. I asked him to stop but he didn’t, so I told Mr. [Teacher]. He told me to ‘ignore it.’ [Boy] did it again and undid my bra so I hit him. Then he stopped.”'
I'm busy now. Put yourself in the girl's shoes. How do you feel?
I have many options

1. Walk away

2. Talk to either the teacher or the principal. Guess what I don't believe the teacher said ignore it. She didn't have the authority to do anything about it?

I don't believe any reasonable adult would tell her to ignore it and approve what the boy was doing

It's out of my wildest imagination
If I were a teacher. I would think the boy liked the girl, but didn't know how to get her attention. Some boys do have that kind of problem.

I would tell the boy to stop it, or I will cut his balls, lol .. j/k

WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY, DON'T SAY OR DO ANYTHING THAT YOU WILL REGRET

Sometimes I did call people stupid, just because I thought they were stupid, not for the sake of the argument, you know what I mean?

I don't call people stupid for the sake of the argument, I call them stupid because I do think they are stupid

I am not talking about you, I am just talking about something happened in the past
(2019-12-11, 04:52 PM)tuyetvan Wrote: If I were a teacher. I would think the boy liked the girl, but didn't know how to get her attention. Some boys do have that kind of problem.

I would tell the boy to stop it, or I will cut his balls, lol .. j/k

WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY, DON'T SAY OR DO ANYTHING THAT YOU WILL REGRET

Sometimes I did call people stupid, just because I thought they were stupid, not for the sake of the argument, you know what I mean?

I don't call people stupid for the sake of the argument, I call them stupid because I do think they are stupid

I am not talking about you, I am just talking about something happened in the past

I totally agree with you.   Thumbs-up4
Hi Phong ,

Vân có nói về ... getting upset so fast

theo Vân nghĩ .. để tránh trường hợp này , mình nên cho người kia cơ hội ... 1 , 2 .... 3 strikes , you out

để tránh trường hợp ... mình hăng máu , trở thành "gà đá" .. gặp ai cũng .. cũng .... mày muốn chữi hả , được , tau chữi cho mày biết 

lúc nào mình cũng ở trong tư thế "sẳn sàng chữi" ... thì hình như không có được healthy cho lắm  Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c

Vân thấy cái challenge ở đây .. tỉ dụ người ta có chữi đi .. mình làm sao mà nó trở thành cái joke được , thì tốt hơn là .. mình phùng mang trợn mắt lên , xăng tay áo lên ... mày muốn chữi ?? tạu chữi cho mày nghe  Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c
Phong nhớ ... suy nghĩ điều này nhá

cha mẹ cho con cái đi học vỏ ... không phải là để nó trở thành "gà đá" ... nonoo

mà để cho nó tự tin 

người tự tin ... bao giờ cũng mềm dẻo trước ... tới lúc thấy mềm dẻo không còn hiệu nghiệm , thì lúc đó mới

ÁI CHÀ .. PHI THÂN LÊN , ĐÁ 1 CÚ CHO ĐẸP ... HỔNG ĐẸP HỔNG ĂN TIỀN  Clinking-beer-mugs4

2 con gái Vân , hồi nhỏ Vân có cho nó đi học vỏ đó ... đai trắng  Rollin

tụi nó rất im lặng 

nhưng đôi lúc Vân chọc nó , giỡn chơi , nó đá cho Vân cái nào cái nấy mạnh không thể tưởng nỗi  Rollin

[Image: IMG-20190505-151303-resized-20190505-031341520.jpg][Image: IMG-20190505-151037-resized-20190505-031059707.jpg]
lý luận dễ sợ  Rollin

(2019-12-11, 11:38 PM)tuyetvan Wrote: Phong nhớ ... suy nghĩ điều này nhá

cha mẹ cho con cái đi học vỏ ... không phải là để nó trở thành "gà đá" ... nonoo

mà để cho nó tự tin 

người tự tin ... bao giờ cũng mềm dẻo trước ... tới lúc thấy mềm dẻo không còn hiệu nghiệm , thì lúc đó mới

ÁI CHÀ .. PHI THÂN LÊN , ĐÁ 1 CÚ CHO ĐẸP ... HỔNG ĐẸP HỔNG ĂN TIỀN  Clinking-beer-mugs4

2 con gái Vân , hồi nhỏ Vân có cho nó đi học vỏ đó ... đai trắng  Rollin

tụi nó rất im lặng 

nhưng đôi lúc Vân chọc nó , giỡn chơi , nó đá cho Vân cái nào cái nấy mạnh không thể tưởng nỗi  Rollin

[Image: IMG-20190505-151303-resized-20190505-031341520.jpg][Image: IMG-20190505-151037-resized-20190505-031059707.jpg]

Vân giỏi.

LTP đồng ý là nên cho con học võ.  Thứ nhất là để con mình học tinh thần thượng võ, thứ hai là tự tin, thứ ba là bảo vệ được mình, tránh được nạn bị ức hiếp.

Sau này, các em lớn lên, lập gia đình, tránh không bị vợ/ chồng đánh đập, thượng cẳng chân hạ cẳng tay.

Bé gái của Vân đó hả?  Cô bé xinh xắn quá,: mắt to, mũi cao, trán cao coi rất thông mình.
2 cục vàng của Vân đó  Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c

chính vì coi nó như 2 cục vàng .. khi còn là teenagers , mình không biết .. mình là má , hay nó là má ??

mỗi lần đi ra cửa , mình ráng rút nhè nhẹ .. nhưng bị nó kêu "ma, where are you going ??"

mình phải kiếm cớ này cớ kia nói với nó .. xong rồi ấm ức , hỗng biết mình là má , hay nó là má , sao mà nó "thay mặt ba nó" , nó kềm giữ mình quá  vahidrk1

khi nó còn nhỏ , Vân đả cầu nguyện , nói với Chúa "xin Chúa gìn giữ nó , nó thuộc về Chúa , chứ không phải thuộc về con"

"bán cái" cho Chúa  Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c

nhưng Chúa did a good job ... bây giờ 2 đứa nó đả có gia đình rồi .. Vân thì làm bà ngoại ... 3 granddaughters , 1 grandson is on the way , còn 1 đứa nữa thì chưa biết , nhưng nó cũng hy vọng là the boy , cho nhà có girl có boy cho vui

bây giờ , mỗi lần có conflicts gì với 2 đứa nó .. Vân biết nó tin Chúa còn mạnh hơn cả mình (thiệt tình , là tụi nó tốt hơn má nó đó .. má nó còn quậy , chứ tụi nó thì không có quậy ... serious little people that's what I called them when they were young , they are like their dad , serious , deadly serious ... me , I like to kid around , like to laugh)

mỗi lần có conflicts với nó .. Vân ko chủ quan mình đúng ... vì Vân biết có sự hiện diện của Chúa trong đời nó ... và Vân có thể sai khi đối diện với Ngài 

còn Phong .. thì sao ??

kể chút chuyện về Phong cho Vân nghe đi  Hello