$22 ......
thấy cái máy nè mê quá, chỉ có 480K aka $22  Clap

Tôi chọn cuộc sống cho mình hạnh phúc 
chứ không phải sống để người khác ngưỡng mộ!
có vài thứ của VN sài vungz ngầu đó Tea, mẹ của Then nói vậy  Biggrin
(2019-03-09, 02:41 PM)ThennNow Wrote: có vài thứ của VN sài vungz ngầu đó Tea, mẹ của Then nói vậy  Biggrin

Hello Then 
Lâu quá mới thấy Then ghé.

Ng VB mình biết sáng chế, thông minh và giỏi Clap.
Chi Then khoe khong ? Em nho chi.
Tea ....  Biggrin

Cở ni bạn nên ít vào sis nhưng có vô đọc  Biggrin

TM

Hug  định vô thread của cưng  Hello  nhưng sợ bị cháy lây nên thôi, miss ya too Lol
(2019-03-09, 04:25 PM)Houston_Cowboy Wrote: Suck machine...half a ss job design. Vn are not smart.

Less talk more Clap  pix   ất lí g irl..nói nhiều quá. Kick3

Ng V thông minh okaychair-to-the-head

why do u bother looking at the pics of ugly girl like me? Lol chair-to-the-head chair-to-the-head
Oh no I dont know how to make myself to look uglier Rollin chair-to-the-head Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4  
You need to fix your ca chua mũi Rollin Rollin 
Xí trai mà còn chảnh Lol Lol Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4

How is everything?
(2019-03-09, 05:03 PM)Houston_Cowboy Wrote: I have Vietnamese nose...but my bro does not.. :loudly-crying-face4:  and I have to wear glassss..he does not.. :loudly-crying-face4:

Look like he looks better than you :loudly-crying-face4: Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4 Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4

Your immu needs to be boosted.
(2019-03-09, 05:10 PM)Houston_Cowboy Wrote: Kick3   your sister look better than you? 

Bikini pix in the snow dau? You should have attend school.in Galveston..you lúa.

I think your bro is smarter than you too Rollin
(2019-03-09, 05:27 PM)Houston_Cowboy Wrote: So if an elderly person went to a hospital for urinary tract infection..but she contactes staph infection from the hospital equipment and died..can you sue the hospital?

What is their procedure to prevent infection?

Galveston is more fun..also Carnival Cruise ship port..you can go to Caribbean and wear your bikini.

Hand washing. Contact Infection Preventionist if you want to know about MRSA,  they always have fliers for visitors.

Why dont you move to Galveston to look at girls  in bikini whenever you want ? Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4

When she admited, did they have nares swap to see if she was a carrier?. Staphs is common, most of ppl have it.

If she got it from hospital, she got treated before she discharged, they had  all docs to prove and no you can’t sue them.
(2019-03-09, 05:29 PM)Houston_Cowboy Wrote: Don't think so ugly girl..when I look at your face.. I want to slap the ugliness off your face.. Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4

But more ppl want to kiss my face more than  a hater like u Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4 Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4
(2019-03-09, 05:50 PM)Houston_Cowboy Wrote: Naaah...you old faster than me..your body is breaking down... Lol

If I’m getting older, you are getting older too Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4

If men in 40s are still single, they become kookoo just like u now  :face-with-tears-of-joy4: Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4 Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4
(2019-03-09, 05:57 PM)TeaOla Wrote: If I’m getting older, you are getting older too Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4

If men in 40s are still single, they become kookoo just like u now  :face-with-tears-of-joy4: Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4 Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4

Kookoo là cái gì vậy Tea?
(2019-03-09, 06:02 PM)Vâng Wrote: Kookoo là cái gì vậy Tea?

silly đó Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4 Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4 :p

Cha HC admited him ko dc bình thường Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4 Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4 Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c
(2019-03-09, 05:59 PM)Houston_Cowboy Wrote: I am super kookoo....big kookooo  Thumbs-up4

Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4 Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4 Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing4