Trump Voters LOSE IT Over Taxes
Trump Voters LOSE IT Over Taxes

[Image: happy-feet-penguin-smiley-emoticon.gif]

[align=center]

[Image: happy-feet-penguin-smiley-emoticon.gif]

[Image: with-love-smiley-emoticon.gif]
MattMagilke‏ @MMagilke Feb 7
More

#GOPTaxSCAMStories I’m a Republican in CA. Just finished taxes. W/ $1,500 of add’l taxable income in 2018, I’m paying almost $5k more to IRS. WT...?! Thought it was gonna be bad, but not this bad. If Republicans are raising my taxes, I need to start voting for Dems in 2020.

L. Quinctius Cincinnatus‏ @Next_Jumper Feb 7
More

Replying to @_hesh_
Last year we got about $550 back. This year with no changes in anything I owe $7300. WTH!?

I am a Republican voter. I just did our taxes.

The @GOP tax bill cost my family THOUSANDS of dollars this year on our return due to changes, thereby hitting us with the LARGEST tax increase of our lives.

We are middle-class homeowners, and you raised our taxes.

Infuriating!
— Dennis Jordan (@DennisMJordan) February 5, 2019

[Image: default_profile_normal.png]
[/url]Matt Davis@MattDav72811123

@realDonaldTrump I trusted and voted for you, now, screwed by you. I fall JUST above a tax bracket, I don't get the 5000 return I've gotten the last 3 years.  Money my family depends on to start us over. I served my country honorably.  I will not make the same mistake twice.

cdt‏ @cdt51553619 Feb 7
More

2017 - $4,500 tax refund. 2018 - $600 tax payment.  Conclusion - taxes increased by $5,100!  Thanks Donald. #GOPTaxSCAMStories

[Image: 5277173c2f6cf2c927c6592ba060c750_normal.jpeg]
Joel Serbin@JoelSerbin

[url=https://twitter.com/POTUS]@POTUS thank you for screwing the middle class with your tax reform.  I have never in my life, I’m 49 years old, had to pay into the IRS until this year.  We have a combined income of 150,000.  The middle class voted for you.  I will not make the same mistake twice.
[Image: with-love-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(2019-02-15, 06:38 PM)Xí Xọn Wrote:
MattMagilke‏ @MMagilke Feb 7
More

#GOPTaxSCAMStories I’m a Republican in CA. Just finished taxes. W/ $1,500 of add’l taxable income in 2018, I’m paying almost $5k more to IRS. WT...?! Thought it was gonna be bad, but not this bad. If Republicans are raising my taxes, I need to start voting for Dems in 2020.

L. Quinctius Cincinnatus‏ @Next_Jumper Feb 7
More

Replying to @_hesh_
Last year we got about $550 back. This year with no changes in anything I owe $7300. WTH!?

I am a Republican voter. I just did our taxes.

The @GOP tax bill cost my family THOUSANDS of dollars this year on our return due to changes, thereby hitting us with the LARGEST tax increase of our lives.

We are middle-class homeowners, and you raised our taxes.

Infuriating!
— Dennis Jordan (@DennisMJordan) February 5, 2019

[Image: default_profile_normal.png]
[/url]Matt Davis@MattDav72811123

@realDonaldTrump I trusted and voted for you, now, screwed by you. I fall JUST above a tax bracket, I don't get the 5000 return I've gotten the last 3 years.  Money my family depends on to start us over. I served my country honorably.  I will not make the same mistake twice.

cdt‏ @cdt51553619 Feb 7
More

2017 - $4,500 tax refund. 2018 - $600 tax payment.  Conclusion - taxes increased by $5,100!  Thanks Donald. #GOPTaxSCAMStories

[Image: 5277173c2f6cf2c927c6592ba060c750_normal.jpeg]
Joel Serbin@JoelSerbin

[url=https://twitter.com/POTUS]@POTUS thank you for screwing the middle class with your tax reform.  I have never in my life, I’m 49 years old, had to pay into the IRS until this year.  We have a combined income of 150,000.  The middle class voted for you.  I will not make the same mistake twice.
Combined income of 150k but never paid IRS.  They have taken advantage of the system for too long. They are in the top 5%. https://www.financialsamurai.com/how-much-money-do-the-top-income-earners-make-percent/