Red Sun
OMG..I can see the smoke and smell the smoke from where I live!  

Mặt trời đỏ hết Astonished-face4

[Image: sbsbp0.jpg]
hope the fire will be under controlled soon ... hang in there .... Innocent
Làm người huy hoàng phải chọn làm người dân Nam ...

(2018-11-13, 06:50 PM)guest1221 Wrote: hope the fire will be under controlled soon ... hang in there .... Innocent

Yea..

I tried not to go outside too much.. those smoke are toxic!
(2018-11-13, 07:05 PM)LoveStory08 Wrote: Yea..

I tried not to go outside too much.. those smoke are toxic!

anh thấy trên TV, the fire burns up to the guard rail next to the highway . As the airplane unloaded water (?) or chemical , all cars were showered with water ....

wow ... too close for comfort ... Innocent

(2018-11-13, 07:08 PM)guest1221 Wrote: anh thấy trên TV, the fire burns up to the guard rail next to the highway . As the airplane unloaded water (?) or chemical , all cars were showered with water ....

wow ... too close for comfort ... Innocent

Wow.. that's scary!!  people should just stay home instead.. unless they have to work.
(2018-11-13, 07:11 PM)LoveStory08 Wrote: Wow.. that's scary!!  people should just stay home instead.. unless they have to work.

anh nghĩ Love sẽ freak-out if it happened to Love while driving on a high way .....

by the way , chồng và con vẫn vui vẽ chứ ? Cheer

(2018-11-13, 07:17 PM)guest1221 Wrote: anh nghĩ Love sẽ freak-out if it happened to Love while driving on a high way .....

Luc đo vua lay xe vua niem Phat hehe
Be ShotGun van khoe chu, lau roi khg that vao day. 9Nuc tuong di tu roi nua chu  :face-with-tears-of-joy4:

Co ba no, vi vay ma cho den nay cai pool van con dong cua chua cho boi nua  Kick3
(2018-11-14, 11:17 AM)BK9nuc Wrote: Be ShotGun van khoe chu, lau roi khg that vao day. 9Nuc tuong di tu roi nua chu  :face-with-tears-of-joy4:

Co ba no, vi vay ma cho den nay cai pool van con dong cua chua cho boi nua  Kick3

haha Tu hu' thi co'.. hehe

they encouraged people to stay home I guess................!!

Guest: van binh thuong..............thanks for asking.
I ordered something from oversea and it arrived in LA.... no wonder it's been delayed for a week now... all because of the wildfire... so sorry for the postal workers in those area...  Hug
Love ơi , còn giữ aquarium kg ? This Friday , 11/23 , PetMarts onsale 50% off on all fishes Clap Clap