Linh Tinh - LTP
Chuck Norris

https://unijokes.com/joke-216/

People believe in God.
God believe in Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light.
Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.

Chuck Norris once joined the Army.
That's how the motto, "An Army of One" was created.

Before going to bed, the Boogeyman always checks his closet for Chuck Norris

There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

Chuck norris went skydiving and his parachute failed to open, so he took it back the next day for a refund.

Chuck Norris doesn't tell lies. He changes facts.

Chuck Norris died 20 years ago, Death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet.

Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet.
The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.
Cuộc Sống Mong Manh

http://toaikhanh.com/audiotext.php?mp3=audio/2020%20Zoom/20200803.C%C3%A1i%20G%C3%AC%20v%C3%A0%20T%E1%BA%A1i%20Sao 

... Bánh xe chạm xuống mặt đường dầu là chiếc xe đạp thì diện tích chạm mặt đường cũng là phần rất nhỏ so với tổng diện tích của chiếc xe đạp. Còn chiếc 18 bánh thì tiếp diện của bánh xe cũng chỉ là một phần rất nhỏ so với tổng diện tích của chiếc xe.

Chúng ta có là ai và có bao nhiêu khác biệt đi nữa thì chúng ta có một điểm đồng với nhau là đời sống của mỗi người nó diễn ra trong từng phút. Mình sống 75 tuổi hay 92 tuổi thì đời sống cũng chỉ diễn ra trong từng phút hít thở, buồn vui, thiện ác, thích ghét.

Giống như chiếc xe dầu cho nó có lớn hay bé cách mấy thì diện tích tiếp xúc không bao nhiêu. Thì mình cũng vậy. Toàn bộ đời sống được thiết lập trên từng khoảnh khắc hiện hữu, rất mong manh.

(Sư Toại Khanh)
Làm Thầy Thằng Ngu

https://toaikhanh.com/audiotext.php?mp3=audio/2019%20Youtube/20190623.KTC.6.105%20H%E1%BB%AFu%20Bhava

Còn ba cái bửa hổm tôi ghi, tôi nhớ tôi giảng xong rồi họ comments, họ nói tùm lum, họ nói là "khi đó an trụ vô quái ngại thì mình sẽ cái này cái kia...", tôi rầu cái đó.

Ở Việt nam có loại người lạ lắm, cái chính trị thì dốt như cái gì vậy đó, mà nói lưu loát, nói nghe đã lắm, mà bản thân họ đi tham nhũng banh xác.

Còn giáo lý họ khoái học sáo ngữ, thích những cái từ giống như là vô quái ngại, rồi cái gì vô sở đắc, rồi nào là cư trần bất nhiễm.

Làm ơn học giáo lý cho 5, 10, 15 dùm cái, nói căn bản dùm đi nghe, đừng có nói đến cao siêu.

Như bửa tôi nói trên đời này chỉ có 2 hạng người đáng thương và dễ thương, người xấu là người đáng thương còn người thiện là người dễ thương thì họ cũng phản ứng, họ nói "Mình tu mà còn thương với hỏng thương là chưa tới mức".

Nói chung là tiếng Việt họ không đủ để làm một cái thằng chăn trâu Việt nam thì làm sao đủ tiếng Việt để đi vào trong những cái hội chúng như thế này?

Khổ lắm.

(Sư Toại Khanh)
(2020-09-05, 05:49 AM)LeThanhPhong Wrote: Làm Thầy Thằng Ngu

https://toaikhanh.com/audiotext.php?mp3=audio/2019%20Youtube/20190623.KTC.6.105%20H%E1%BB%AFu%20Bhava

Còn ba cái bửa hổm tôi ghi, tôi nhớ tôi giảng xong rồi họ comments, họ nói tùm lum, họ nói là "khi đó an trụ vô quái ngại thì mình sẽ cái này cái kia...", tôi rầu cái đó.

Ở Việt nam có loại người lạ lắm, cái chính trị thì dốt như cái gì vậy đó, mà nói lưu loát, nói nghe đã lắm, mà bản thân họ đi tham nhũng banh xác.

Còn giáo lý họ khoái học sáo ngữ, thích những cái từ giống như là vô quái ngại, rồi cái gì vô sở đắc, rồi nào là cư trần bất nhiễm.

Làm ơn học giáo lý cho 5, 10, 15 dùm cái, nói căn bản dùm đi nghe, đừng có nói đến cao siêu.

Như bửa tôi nói trên đời này chỉ có 2 hạng người đáng thương và dễ thương, người xấu là người đáng thương còn người thiện là người dễ thương thì họ cũng phản ứng, họ nói "Mình tu mà còn thương với hỏng thương là chưa tới mức".

Nói chung là tiếng Việt họ không đủ để làm một cái thằng chăn trâu Việt nam thì làm sao đủ tiếng Việt để đi vào trong những cái hội chúng như thế này?

Khổ lắm.

(Sư Toại Khanh)

Ha ha ha.

Nỗi khổ của Sư Toại Khanh là nỗi khổ chung của chư vị giảng pháp thuộc mọi tôn giáo.
(Quora) Have you ever met a celebrity and found they were much kinder or ruder than you expected?

Answered by Scott Martin:

Yes. Bill Clinton, while he was still president. He’s a charming guy.

But this wasn’t your average meeting between an anonymous citizen and the president of the United States at some formal event where you shake the man’s hand and he forgets you a minute later after he’s shaken 20 other hands.
No, this was during a very low-key — and I mean really low-key — visit he made to Little Rock AFB in 1998.
That was the first time he visited the base during his time as president. He arrived on a Friday in Air Force One and gave a speech to a few thousand people who gathered on the base (and went through some serious Secret Service security checks) to see Clinton. After a time he left the base in a motorcade led by local police officers.
He returned to the base on that Sunday. But his return was nothing like his arrival. No one was allowed on the base to see him return, including news media. He had two goals that day: Meet with some local VIPs in one of our base facilities, and then depart on AF1. This is where my part of the story begins.
I was the Non-commissioned officer in charge (NCOIC) of the base public affairs office. I was the senior-ranking enlisted person in the office. For reasons I never came to learn, I was chosen (probably by the wing commander) to be the only military person with a camera allowed to be with the president during his visit that day. Why one of the base photographers was not assigned that task is a mystery to me. Their loss was my gain.
The building where the prez was to meet the VIPs was a small building at one end of the flightline that housed the base weather office, airfield manager’s office, and one other small office. Perhaps 10–12 people worked in the building, and there was a room set aside for VIP visits, which is where Clinton met with the 2–3 VIPs for about half an hour.
After he completed his VIP meeting, he toured the building and spoke with literally every person who was in the building that day. They all talked with him about what they did there, and my job was to follow him around the building and photograph him and the people he met there. I must have shot 8–10 rolls of film that day.
I said this was a very low-key event. I wasn’t kidding. When I arrived at the building two hours before Clinton arrived, no one from the Secret Service checked me or my camera bag as a security precaution. They were told I would be there, and I suppose they figured I was cool and just let me walk into the building unimpeded. I said hello to one of them and then waited for the prez to arrive. Surprise.
As he toured the building, there was no pomp or circumstance. He spoke with everyone, they spoke with him, he seemed curious about what everyone did, and he was polite and very friendly. There might have been one Secret Service person around somewhere, and no one tried to steer me and my camera away from the prez. I positioned myself anywhere I needed to be for the good shots and didn’t have to compete with anyone for pictures.
When I perceived that he’d seen everyone there and was about to proceed back to AF1, I went outside the building to prepare to get some shots of him and his small entourage getting into the limo to drive them out to the airplane.
I set my camera bag in the ground and was rummaging through it to get another lens. As I kneeled there focusing on mounting another lens on the camera with my back turned toward the building I just came out of, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to look over my shoulder to see who it was, and it was the president of the United States. And he was alone, by himself with no Secret Service guys there with him (though I’m sure they were close by somewhere), or anyone else — with one exception.
I told you Clinton spoke with everyone who was in the building that day. That included me. The prez took it upon himself, by himself, to walk over to where I was outside the building to say hello. That was a bit of a shock, as I thought I was alone and assumed I would end my task by getting the last few shots of the president as he got in the limo, with the satisfaction of knowing I was the one who officially documented his visit that day for the Air Force. I would not have thought it disappointing to not have actually spoken to the man. My interest was in photographing him.
But there he was, by himself, addressing me. I stood up, turned toward him, and he held out his hand. As we shook hands, he thanked me for my service, we engaged in some brief small talk, and then he motioned for me to turn toward his photographer — Sharon Farmer — whom I didn’t even know was there that day; I hadn’t seen her there until that moment. As he and I shook hands, she snapped a few pictures, one of which she sent me about a month later; a nice 8x10.
That. Was. Cool.
I had the pleasure of casually photographing President Clinton and a bunch of Air Force military and civilian members in a low-key, unhurried setting. And when it was done, the president made sure to acknowledge me, even though, as the military photographer, I expected no interaction with the prez himself; I was happy to be the only military photog there for that visit. The pictures I shot were reward enough.
But Bill Clinton didn’t see it that way. He made a point to go to where I was to greet me. That was a classy thing to do. He didn’t have to, and the fact that he did just made my day better than it already was. And he made sure that I got a valuable (to me) keepsake: a photograph of just the two of us. No one else around, nothing formal, no ceremony or contrived courtesies. Just me and the commander-in-chief during a semi-regular working day.
Say what you will about Bill Clinton’s politics or libido. The guy has some class, and he showed me that class on that day. Personally. Genuinely.
Edited to add the photo I wrote about. I don’t have a scanned version; so this is off my iPad.
[Image: main-qimg-ca454419fa1ddd8cea201c7f1cab1d1e]

126.2K views
(Quora) Why was Rittenhouse charged in spite of the videos?

Answered by Franklin Veaux

He was charged with murder because the autopsy of his first victim shows that the fatal shot was in the victim’s back. It’s harder to plead self-defense when you shoot someone in the back, no matter what conservatives say to try to smear the victim.

He was charged with firearms violations because the DA believes there is evidence he was in illegal possession of the gun he used.

The murder charges were upgraded to first degree murder because he’s a dumbass. He posted on his Facebook that he was “going hunting” and wanted to kill someone—a little fact that makes conservatives shuffle their feet and try to change the subject when you bring it up. You have to be a Grade A moron to post something like that on the Internet and then expect not to be charged after you kill someone.

33.7K views
"nghành" đúng hay "ngành" đúng, nếu "ngành" đúng tại sao các trang wed cả trang giáo dục cũng dùng từ nghành ? ? | Yahoo Hỏi & Đáp

https://vn.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081013050550AAUiLqE

Câu trả lời yêu thích

Trang giáo giục nào mà ẩu dữ vậy. Phải là ngành mới đúng chứ.

Mình nhớ hồi đó học các nguyên âm a, â, ă, u, ư, o, ô, ơ là ghép với ng.

Còn i, e, ê mới ghép với ngh mà.

--ooOoo--

Tương tự, "ganh" trong "ganh ghét" mới đúng.
tui lại nghĩ không phải vì ẩu mà trang giáo dục đăng sai

ẩu chỉ là một lý do nhỏ xíu, đa phần là do nhiều lý do trọng đại hơn
(2020-09-16, 02:27 PM)abc Wrote: tui lại nghĩ không phải vì ẩu mà trang giáo dục đăng sai

ẩu chỉ là một lý do nhỏ xíu, đa phần là do nhiều lý do trọng đại hơn

Hồi còn nhỏ xíu, còn tập đánh vần, LTP rất thắc mắc về cách đánh vần các chữ: ga, gì, ghì, giặt gỵa, ganh, ghét, v.v. Mệt với hai âm gờ với giờ này quá.

Cheer
(Quora) If Kyle Rittenhouse would have been a Black man and the people he shot happened to be Trump supporters, with all other aspects of the case being the same, would you feel the same way you do about it now? This is for both sides. Be real.

Answered by Feifei Wang:

If Kyle Rittenhouse was Black, he wouldn’t be able to shoot anyone in the first place. He would be dead long before he get to shoot anyone.

There’s no scenario where a Black teenager carries an assault rifle walking on the street of Kenosha and the police would give him a bottle of water and send him home. It just doesn’t happen.

In fact, someone did a test of Black man open carry, and this is what happened:

Mind you, this happened on a regular day, no riot, no heightened racial tension. The police saw a Black man carry a gun, immediately saw him as a threat, pointed gun at him, additional police showed up, and it looks like the Black man was arrested.

If Kyle Rittenhouse was Black, and he brought an assault rifle to Kenosha, past curfew when a protest is on-going when the police are already ready to shoot anything that moves…

Kyle Rittenhouse would be dead the moment he set foot on Kenosha street. The police would shoot him dead and feel 120% justified.

And Fox News will report how Antifa militia is ready to take over America, and how the heroic police had saved the day.
If Kyle Rittenhouse is Black, the only dead person in this whole scenario would be Kyle Rittenhouse.

And of course, this answer is collapsed.
[Image: main-qimg-53604f2176222914231d4356a0035e17]

American racism is systemic because it bleeds into every aspect of society. You can’t escape it. You can’t even talk about it without people actively working to silence you.

4.8K views
(Quora) What terrifies you about Xi Jinping?

Answered by Ezio Yao:

This is really a good question.

I see many foreigners are very interested in him, but I have never seen a normal evaluation of him. Of course, I don't think foreigners want to see publicity in China. Very understandable, not only foreigners but also many Chinese people don't necessarily want to see it. However, I found that there are many biases in foreign reports about him, which is very understandable. Why should a leader of Communist China give him positive publicity? Therefore, I want to present him from the perspective of his resume.

Warning: this answer will be very long, but I think this article will help you understand Xi Jinping. If you really want to know.

[Image: main-qimg-5a5671c146a8465a2b6ec48e94b08d3a]

Photos of Xi Jinping in his youth

Let me show you guys an example at first:

Just like a woman shopping, she is most concerned about what good clothes she likes. Men who go shopping with women are often most concerned about which shop has a chair to sit down and rest. If the police go shopping, he may be most concerned about whether the escape exit is unblocked and where people are easy to hide.

What does this example illustrate?

1. Different concerns come from the identities of different people. Therefore, this explains why the western media will reject China.
  2. And at the same time, it explains a person's history, and a person's resume will have a very important impact on his future work style.
So, that's why I want to start with his resume. A resume is a person's history. To put it simply, that is, when, where, and what he did.

The question uses the word “terrifies”. Indeed, if you can truly understand his history in an all-round way, it is indeed "terrifies".

I can't explain Xi Jinping thoroughly in this answer. I'll talk briefly from the perspective of his history. I think a person's living environment and experience will greatly determine his future character.
  • First, let’s see Xi’s resume first:
It is too long, so I use the picture to present.

[Image: main-qimg-1fcfb3953b51e6e123b5528efcfe93be]

习近平同志简历-新华网

This is not to do popular science for everyone, but to tell everyone that Xi Jinping has worked for 51 years now. He started as the smallest village official in China and became the president of China in 44 yearsOn the one hand, he served as an official at all levels in China, and on the other hand, he worked very long hours.
  • Second, what is his history?
There is a book about Xi Jinping named “Xi Jinping's Seven Years of Educated Youth”. Let’s find something interesting things from this.

Chairman Mao once pointed out in the 1950s and 1960s that "the countryside is a vast world, and there is much to be done there." "It is necessary for educated youth to go to the countryside and receive re-education from poor and middle-class farmers."

We think this intention is good because there were not enough jobs available in China at that time, and the gap between urban and rural areas was very large. Let urban young people go to the countryside, on the one hand, can alleviate the employment pressure, on the other hand, can promote rural development and construction.

During more than ten years when the educated youth went to the countryside, many uneducated farmers had the opportunity to receive an education. At the same time, the educated youth promoted the construction of rural township enterprises and township hospitals. Make the countryside no longer a burden, and make the countryside have more development potential.

However, if the original intention was initiated by administrative order, there would be many problems in the implementation process. For example, many people can receive a better education but go to the countryside.

But everything has two sides. We admit the problems, but we will also find the advantages.

Xi Jinping is one of them.

Xi Jinping has spent 7 years in the countryside. Xi Jinping left the city for the countryside when he was 15 years old. In seven years, he worked and lived with the villagers. Let's see how he spent the past seven years.

The first challenge, how a 15-year-old city child lives in the countryside.

If you were born in the countryside, you wouldn't think there's anything wrong with living in the countryside. If you were born in a city, life in the countryside will definitely be different. China's rural areas in 1969 are basically no different from those 100 years ago. Still living in primitive villages, using primitive tools and doing primitive work. Then he has to pass four levels: flea level, diet level, labor level, and ideology level. It should be said that these four levels are very difficult. That is to say, it was too difficult for Xi Jinping at that time. Can you accept fleas in your bed every day? Can you accept that what you eat every day is very bad? As an intellectual, can you accept working with farmers every day? As an intellectual, do you think this arrangement is reasonable, and are you willing to keep doing it? This kind of environment was the living environment of Chinese youth at that time, and the place where Xi Jinping went was one of the poorest rural areas, in other words, the living environment was very poor. If I go to that place, I will have strong dissatisfaction. Why should I come to this place? If I go to that place, I may lose my fighting spirit, because I have no idea how long this situation will last, which is similar to living in prison.

But Xi Jinping did it, he would sweep away the fleas on the bed; He will eat simple meals with the farmers; He will also carry a hoe and go to the farm with the farmers every day; More importantly, he didn't complain about such an encounter. [b]I remembered a line in The Shawshank. The high wall of prison will make you institutionalized slowly. At first, you will hate it, slowly you will get used to it, and after enough time, you will be unable to leave it.
[/b]

The screenshot comes from Shawshank

Gradually, Xi Jinping no longer regarded himself as a "city man", but as a "countryman". He slowly learned about the countryside and fell in love with it. He hoped that the countryside would become better and better.

The second challenge, how to deal with slack time?

Where do you put most of your time every day and stick to it for a long time, then you will surely have outstanding achievements. Wheat will not be harvested the day after you plant it today. After a day's farming, how to use a lot of time? Xi Jinping's choice is to study. Other intellectuals came to the countryside with food, drink, or clothes, but Xi Jinping brought two boxes of books. Today, we have the Internet. When I was young, I also lived in the countryside. Not only did I not have the Internet, but I didn't even have a TV set. If I didn't have those books, I might really not know how to spend this time.

His books include politics, history, literature, philosophy, military affairs, classic works of Marxism, and ancient Chinese books. That's true. Even if he wants to read a book on mechanical manufacturing, he has nowhere to practice it. The above books, such as Chinese classic ancient books, are likely to be very acceptable, just like we are reading online novels now. It's just that the novel will be finished one day. If you read ancient Chinese novels, you may unconsciously read Chinese history, and history will be related to philosophy and military affairs. It's possible that you've really finished learning these books.

Learning is a boring thing, but if your surroundings are more boring, you will find it a precious opportunity to learn.

Therefore, he made up his mind to start changing the countryside. Just like Andy in The Shawshank, he always needs to find something to do for himself, even polishing Stone.

The third challenge, what can he do for the countryside?

A 15-year-old child may only farm, but a 20-year-old can do more than the farm. What he wants to do is to change the countryside and make people live better. A man who has been in the countryside for five years has the greatest advantage of knowing the countryside. Will you let the accountant do the work as a priest? Will you let the doctor do the work as a cook? Therefore, Xi Jinping has a better understanding of what the countryside needs. So he started his work. On January 8, 1974, the People's Daily introduced the report of promoting biogas in Sichuan, which aroused Xi Jinping's attention and interest. He came up with the idea of learning to run biogas in Sichuan and solving the problem of lack of coal and firewood. Xi Jinping and the villagers went to learn how to handle biogas. Finally, it really solved the problem of the villagers' electricity consumption.

Just like Andy transformed the library in The Shawshank, many people will come to the prison library to study, and Andy will even tutor one of the inmates to take the exam.

The fourth challenge, what can he do for the countryside?

There are many relatives in the countryside, so it is very difficult for everyone to affirm and support you. It is not easy for a city person to make rural people regard you as a friend. Just like it takes two or three generations for overseas Chinese to integrate into local society, Xi Jinping also faces the same problem. It is not difficult to build biogas digesters, but it is not easy to get people to accept and support them. When Xi Jinping was in the village, he tried his best to help the villagers. Whoever needs help will help; Whoever lives in difficulties will give his own money to help.

Just like Andy in The Shawshank Redemption has to try to blend in with the people around him, he will help the prison guards to bring cold and fresh beer to everyone.

[Image: main-qimg-a2e142f640ddfa96cc327b1a662864fd]

[Image: main-qimg-719561140cc58b56baa587e338581254]

[Image: main-qimg-c1c96d008b3909b5dff6a65c1b69e360]

• Third, what does his resume say? And what terrifies you about Xi Jinping?
Everything that can't destroy you will be your wealth. 15-22 years old is the most important stage to cultivate one's character. This is everyone's most precious time. During this period, Xi Jinping suffered hardships that ordinary people could not bear. Someone once interviewed him about his 7-year rural life, and he said it was the wealth of his life.

This is easy to understand. When I trained with the soldiers in the US Marine Corps, the process was extremely painful and tormented, and our drill instructors would try every means to make us quit and hate him. But everyone who persists will be extremely grateful for the training. Because that training made you a super-powerful warrior. Xi Jinping is like this.

At first, I would hate them very much. I think they are just a group of beasts, trying to turn every recruit into a Jarhead that eats crayons. But after the training, I am very grateful to them. They let me know how great my potential is.

Chinese people think that he is excellent, and his excellence comes from the sufferings of his youth. Is he terrifying? Yes, those who can persist in this way are definitely not ordinary people. Compared with the leaders of some countries, leaders like Xi Jinping are very terrified. He will be more determined, more resilient, and know how to do things than the average person.

He started as the smallest village official in China and became the president of China in 44 yearsHe served as an official at all levels in China.

Do you think he doesn't understand Chinese politics?

Do you think he doesn't know Chinese officialdom?

Do you think he doesn't know the Chinese people?

I believe that if you can persist in one thing for 44 years, your achievements will definitely be excellent. Therefore, he was really horrible. He dared to send thousands of corrupt officials to prison directly, he dared to destroy all the Chinese military interest groups and reorganize the Chinese military directly, he dared to rectify the Communist Party directly, and he dared to face and solve all kinds of crises directly.

At the same time, he knows how to help the people. He put forward the plan to eradicate poverty by 2020 put forward by the Chinese government. Under his guidance, everyone in China has devoted himself to this huge project. Because he grew up in the countryside, he will know very clearly what rural people need.

You can see that he is the leader of the Communist Party, the largest party in the world, the President of China, and the Supreme Commander of the People's Liberation Army. But who have you really known about his history along the way? Chairman Mao taught us that there is no right to speak without investigation. Have you investigated it now? We can't fully understand his history, but we can know that he can't know that he will become the president of China until he is at least 22 years old. In other words, no matter whether he is the president or not, he will continue to do what he did before. Then I'll tell you a one more horrible thing. Communist Party members are regarded as brainwashed people by the West. Such people work silently in various places where China needs them. There are at least tens of millions of Communist Party members like Xi Jinping in China.

Finally, I send you an old Chinese saying, “天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤、空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性,曾益其所不能。”

Translate it in English is: therefore if God wants to put the heavy responsibility on someone, he must first upset his mind, tire his bones and muscles, starve him, make his body empty and weak, and make his every action unsatisfactory, so as to stimulate his mind, make him stoic and increase his abilities that he does not have.

[b]In the end, yes, indeed, Xi Jinping is a terrifying guy, a terrifying leader.[/b]
(Quora) What was a gift that made you speechless?

Answered by Alice Celia Lee:

My ex-bf gave me this on my birthday… (btw this is not why we broke up)
[Image: main-qimg-9ecdce50dcfcfd3bcd68e871a5814387]
[Image: main-qimg-4c1a6ae0aeb949c81ceca7bc66900402]
Pearl mussels, they are so big…
Weird, gross but actually a bit romantic.
[Image: main-qimg-08574104c184e303f1965bb37762b15c]
Well, I just needed to take pearls out of the mussel by myself.
[Image: main-qimg-ae1fde082f2f56d48573e2a6d6f1821d]

103.4K views
Túi xách đơn giản dễ làm có thể xếp gọn. Trong tương lai, các chợ siêu thị sẽ không được phép dùng túi plastic cho khách hàng nữa.

持ち手がすぐ出来る、エコバッグ作り方、how to make easy  ecobag, sewing tutorial

Cách làm đàn violin Clap .

Mirecourt, Dominique Nicosia, making of a violin, Luthier

Vài ví dụ về sự ác độc của con người.

(Quora) What are some examples of human cruelty?

• People are skinning crocodiles.People would stun the crocodile with an electric gun, then cut their necks and bleed. If some crocodiles are not comatose, their spines will be cut off,and brains will be destroyed directly with metal rods.
[Image: main-qimg-e07e0c2935bb2e2bf2a041a7bee7700e]
  • Look at the desperate eyes of the deer. People are going to cut its antler.
[Image: main-qimg-cbbcb9586fe795881d4da18aad27aeb8]
  • A mink that has been electrocuted or poisoned is about to be skinned.
[Image: main-qimg-d9cec2a31b7281feb85618b1a8e5fb13]
  • A skinned leopard, people use its skin to make clothes.
[Image: main-qimg-c4fc56f5d73ce453a03653ea6acbe4a3]
  • Human consumption of shark fin has led to a sharp decline in the number of sharks.
[Image: main-qimg-38f97ae5f734b4e09a7e78d1e29c7f5a]
  • A bear's bile is taken several times a year.
[Image: main-qimg-b2ef3ca44b6261e6b1b19f60debf505c]
  • To prevent the goose from spitting out, rubber bands are used to bind 
    • the goose's throat.
  • [Image: main-qimg-9625e09eddf7a229aa297fbf62d54bca]
    • A rhinoceros with its horns cut off.
  • [Image: main-qimg-f80d321d6ad30c1fa8b10b1d55376c0d]

89.3K views