Từ chuyện nữ bác sĩ ở Nghệ An bị người yêu bỏ vì xấu...
Guys, 

I never thought I would become any meaning in your lives. However, you now have made me to rethink all over again. Hahahaha. I feel I am very important, very special somehow.  Wow. Never ever I have this thought. I am sure when I am alone, or offline, etc... I will think these and laugh more because I know you guys are thinking of me here. 

For friends who are nice to me, thank you for your kindness. You are in my heart. 

For people who are mean to me, please continue to do what you are doing, you did great jobs. I wish that one day you will be on top of what you want to become ———-> the most worst stinky mouth. Eh, how’s about all guest nicks were me including the ones those you used too. Make sense?
Tui nghĩ bây giờ tui mới thấm đòn... bài học này tui sẽ phải ghi nhớ.. không 1 ai trên đời cần ai phải cho lời khuyên.. cũng không cần phải xiêu lòng trước nỗi khổ của ai.. trước khi tội nghiệp ai thì phải biết tội nghiệp mình trước.. bởi vì làm ơn thì mắc oán.. oán thù triền miên..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Từ chuyện nữ bác sĩ ở Nghệ An bị người yêu bỏ vì xấu... - by Hope - 2020-09-16, 05:44 AM