Food Art
CX thích share to mọi người những tấm ảnh ngộ nghĩnh, dễ thương được đôi tay khéo léo của con người tạo hình từ rau, củ, quả và thức ăn ... Cheer Tulip4

Hello Everyone,
This is another one of my favorite pieces from years ago.

"A single act of kindness, can open up the tail feathers of a magnificent peacock, whose colors radiate so brightly, they touch the souls of all who see."

-Sandra Marshall Art

I received a message from a lady named Virginia from across the country in Waterville, New York, who grew some tiny, perfect, little red onions in her garden. She thought I could use them in one of my food art pieces. I was touched.
I had no idea what I would make with such tiny onions. I had to see them for myself, but I knew it had to be something special. They arrived in a tiny brown box. When I opened that little box, they were the cutest onions, all about an inch in size. I knew right away what I could make. One onion still had a root which hung down just like a peacocks beak. (The face is one onion with a cut up onion for the facial details. The rest of the tiny onions are in the 'feathers').

Virginia, I hope I made you proud as a peacock with this creation. I hope the positive energy from your sweet act of kindness radiates over all who see this. A peacock symbolizes so many things to people around the world. In some places supportiveness, some places selflessness, and to some a peacock is the guardian of the earth to protect the peace. Some believe peacock feathers protect from bad spirits. With this in mind, peacocks infuse healing, and protective energy. I thought this would be perfect to be composed with all plant based ingredients which are just that.

I love how he came together from just a few small onions. There is always a story with these pieces. Some of them short stories, some of them long, but always a story. [Image: 2764.png]
( also made lemon, garlic, dill potatoes, and cabbage soup for dinner which was so good! I never really cook with dill and my family loved the flavor)

I am very excited to be having prints, paintings and a calendar made before the holiday season. What I post is all low resolution. You should see the high resolution prints. They shine! I am really excited, and I can't wait to share with you all. Videos are coming as well. Thank You for appreciating my art and for all of your kind words and support. My mission is to share creativity, beauty, kindness, and healthy eating in this world through my art.

[Image: 153119008_243123950756625_84654101131653...e=6057969D]

[Image: 148635168_235935451475475_39832288013994...e=605A244F]

[Image: 141394770_224306965971657_65399485692505...e=6059D962]
Heavy-black-heart4 Heavy-black-heart4

Clap Clap

(2021-02-22, 02:02 PM)SugarBabe Wrote: Heavy-black-heart4 Heavy-black-heart4

Clap Clap

Thankyou sis SB  Tulip4