Có gan bước vào
NhuCanhVitBay & Btoon ,you big mouth lil punk, I beat your ass and make your boyfriend jealous
See-through me in you
(2020-11-26, 08:32 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: Hihi, Eddy.  Your turn.

Confuse hả ku? Post tùm lum. 

Please
[Image: Signature.gif]
(2020-11-26, 08:40 PM)NhuCanhVitBay Wrote: Có thể mướn cái mỏ của bà được không?

Please

Mỏ của bổn cung là của bổn cung, sao cho ngưi mượn được chớ hã! Nô quê  vahidrk1 Dancer_4 Thoai, ta nghe mùi thuốc súng rồi, bái bai ............. Hello Becuoi Dancer_4
Beauty and the Beast  Face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c

Đoá Tình Hoa rực rỡ hương ngào ngạt
Nhụy Tình Hoa ngọt lịm chợt đắng ngay
Gai Tình Hoa mang chất độc nát lòng,
Quả của nó không bao giờ đoán được.
(Kim Dung)

[Image: 9023251f56c34ff6a6e4ef3fdb9851a3.gif]
(2020-11-26, 08:40 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: NhuCanhVitBay & Btoon ,you big mouth lil punk, I beat your ass and make your boyfriend jealous

I would be rather to make your mom jealous. 

Please
(2020-11-26, 08:48 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: your acorn size dick is only big enough for your own family, nobody wants it, to small, ugly, and dirty.

I  will tell your mom about that.. She would be supprised.

Please
you are supposed to be a man, i am a grown man , so lets fight, leave the women and elderly out of it, play with the men , fake ass boy only, ok numb nuts ?
See-through me in you
(2020-11-26, 08:59 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: you are supposed to be a man, i am a grown man , so lets fight, leave the women and elderly out of it, play with the men , fake ass boy only, ok numb nuts ?

Where ? You make it and I will not allow you to back out . Let's get it over this holiday. Iam free to travel

Please
(2020-11-26, 08:59 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: you are supposed to be a man, i am a grown man , so lets fight, leave the women and elderly out of it, play with the men , fake ass boy only, ok numb nuts ?

Under ground Atlanta ? On Saturday night from 8-11pm ? 

Please
Pick a fight like a kid. So stupid!
Musical-note_1f3b5A flower cannot blossom without sunshine nor a garden without love.Musical-note_1f3b5
(2020-11-26, 09:07 PM)NhuCanhVitBay Wrote: Under ground Atlanta ? On Saturday night from 8-11pm ? 

Please

Are you in Atlanta?  Lets do this way, post your phone number, i am going to confirm your address and send you the ticket flying to Tampa next weekend.  How is sound numb nuts?
See-through me in you

You are using broken stupid languages. You are nothing but stupid. Your english sucks

Please
(2020-11-26, 09:11 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: Are you in Atlanta?  Lets do this way, post your phone number, i am going to confirm your address and send you the ticket flying to Tampa next weekend.  How is sound numb nuts?

Đồ điên ! Mầy thách tao mà, Tao cò thể in Tampa Ngày mai ! Mầy post ĐT đi rồi cho địa chỉ để tao lôi đầu mầy ra cho dễ.

Please
Chỉ cần ĐT thôi thì ngày mai mầy sẽ biết và gặp tao liền.. Cho đi... 

Please
(2020-11-26, 09:18 PM)Tiểu Tà Wrote: Oh really?  Do you think you are better than me in english numb nuts?  bitch, im bout it , how the fuck can you say I don't speak good english mother fucker, i went to school in america, see how frigging ignorant you are ? you probably got a translator to read my post, make sure your translator speaks good english fuce face.  Do you know how to speak slang numb nuts?

Yé I do. I spoke this languages before your mom did. And I can tell your English speaking was really suck. Where the hell had you gone to school ? And what the hell you doing for living now ! Looser?

Please
(2020-11-26, 09:18 PM)NhuCanhVitBay Wrote: Chỉ cần ĐT thôi thì ngày mai mầy sẽ biết và gặp tao liền.. Cho đi... 

Please

Here you go: 346-812-3355.  Call me right now ok numb nuts.
See-through me in you